The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rikker Mortis 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-29-03, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rikker%20Mortis Click to send private message to Rikker%20Mortis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-03 AT 09:29 PM (EST)

Wow, this was an awesome show. 7 performances. 4 great, 1 good, 2 godawful...shall we begin??
THE UTTER CRAP
7 - Morgan - come on now, was he having seizures up there? cant sing, looks stupid, cocky as hell, horrible dancer or roach stomper or whatever that was. ugh.
6 - A.J. - yuck. shut your mouth and go home already kid cuz you stink.
THE GOOD
5 - Jordan - She did a lot better than Gladys Knight said she did. She took a hard song and she did as good as she could. Jordan is better at bubblegum songs, her and Dani should have switched songs. You tried Jordan. Good for you.
THE GREAT
4 - Danielle - Personally i think she was better last week when the judges panned her but what do i know? Anything Dani does is great, but unfortunately with the others putting in strong performances, it may cost her. But i know a LOT of people are voting for Dani 2 hours straight so she could squeak in.
3 - Katelyn - She just gets better and better. Too bad it might be too little too late. But I agree, Katelyn is clearly the most improved one up there. Shes the "Kimberly Locke" of the Juniors group. Awesome stuff tonight.
2 - Chantel - Chantel needed an awesome song to make up for the last few weeks. She delivered it. SHe turned on her flirty,almost seductive side which is probably why dad wasnt crying although in some regards he should have cried more. Anyway, Chantel is back in the hunt and theres no way she shouldnt be in the top 3 tomorrow.
BEST - LUCY - Was there any doubt? Oh my God was Lucy awesome tonight? This could go down as best performance of the whole series. It definitely is Top 5, for sure. I admit i was wrong. I didnt think Lucy could do anything other than ballads and slow stuff. Who knew Lucy could disco? I'm in awe and at a loss for words to describe how great this was. Another thing to point out. I've voted everyweek and this was the ONLY week i had busy signals and "all lines are full" recordings. And i got them a LOT. And they were all for Lucy.

WHO SHOULD BE TOP 3 - Lucy, Chantel, Katelyn
WHO WILL BE - Lucy, Chantel, AJ or Danielle

American shouldnt screw this week up too badly....right?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29 Rudyrox 07-29-03 1
 RE: AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29 Artcurus 07-29-03 2
   RE: AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29 Tracy30 07-30-03 3
       RE: AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29 Rikker Mortis 07-30-03 4
           RE: AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29 tattoohater 07-30-03 6
 RE: AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29 RUTGERSpaul 07-30-03 5
   RE: AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29 managerr 07-30-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-29-03, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29"
I don't get why people are so blinded by Chantel. She can barely carry a note in the lower registries and in my opinion that doesn't make a well-rounded singer. She is beautiful and can really sing some of the more powerful notes but with others more talented in the group I can't see how people would (although I know they are) vote her in. With a good vocal coach and a couple more years she could be unstoppable.. not right now though.

Danielle, Katelyn & Lucy clearly had it all tonight. Sadly, it will probably be AJ, Chantel in the top two spots leaving the three best left in the group to fight for the third. What is really sad is when all is said and done BOTH of the truly talented VOCALISTS out of the entire group of 10 will probably not make the group.

Hopefully Danielle and Lucy will have other doors opened for them because they deserve to be the winners in this.

Artcurus 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-29-03, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Artcurus Click to send private message to Artcurus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29"
Rikker,

Appparently you and I were on the same wavelength. Dani and Jordan SHOULD HAVE SWITCHED songs. No doubt about it.

I really feel sorry for Jordan, I am beginning to wonder if she's out of her league.

As for America screwing up? No comment.

Art

Tracy30 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-30-03, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tracy30 Click to send private message to Tracy30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29"
Lucy Hale has raised the bar! This girl could have competed with the Best of the Best on American Idol. What a great performance last night! To sing Blondie's call me- ingenious! Lucy definetly made a believer out of me. Also, I almost enjoyed the "group's" video last night. It's getting better....

Rikker Mortis 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-30-03, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rikker%20Mortis Click to send private message to Rikker%20Mortis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29"
i just cant imagine any possible way America, even with stupid teentboppers voting for A.J., could find a way to mess this up. If Lucy cant win with this performance, then im afraid theres nothing this girl can do then.
P.S. On a side note, does Monica's saying she's never heard of Donna Summer's "On The Radio" rank right up there with Avril Lavigne not knowing how to pronouce David Bowie's name as one of the stupidest things music celebrities have done lately?

tattoohater 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-30-03, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tattoohater Click to send private message to tattoohater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29"
Monica has also never heard Call Me by Blondie which tells me she is totally clueless

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-30-03, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-03 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

I'm actually kind of unimpressed by this week. There are a couple that do stick out in my mind at this point, but hey, it's "The 80s"...

KATELYN TARVER - She's pulling off these fun, energetic performances and it really does suit her. She's showing A LOT of personality and it's really awesome. I'm just hoping it's not the whole "a little, too little, too late" scenario.

MORGAN BURKE - Ok, I liked last night... I did, I'm going to say it, "Nice Job Morgan". Do I want him in the group? No. But I do give him props for the nice job last night.

(I rewatched my tape... I don't know how I feel about it now, he does have a talent, but I think it's still a bit overdone and over-the-top... Also I noticed Ryan called Deborah "Gladys" during the commentary)

JORDAN McCOY - As opposed to most, I think Jordan sounded the mos tpolished of ANY night she's been on. I think her voice sounded strong in this song, despite it being a "difficult song" with the exaggerated range, she may not have pulled it off all the way, but I think she did sound better than before.

DANIELLE WHITE - She doesn't go wrong and I can't say anything but perfect.

A.J. MELENDEZ - Another nice job sent ot to A.J. Still not a fan, but I thought it was a nice job.

CHANTEL KOHL - Man oh man, she rocked last night. She TOTALLY came back from a couple of stumbles she been on. She has he ron days, but she seemed to have been tripping on some songs that did't flatter her voice at all. Last night kicked, and I REALLY HOPE that was the performance to finally bump her out of 2nd place and get her into the group. PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT.

LUCY HALE - Again, she doesn't go wrong. I do prefer the ballads, and she did sing a song Carmen Rasmusen sang, which never seems to be a good thing, I don't know why, there's kind of a medicore aura with the song, but she pulle dit off really well, as she does with all songs.

Crossing my fingers for Chantel!
-------------------------------------------------
PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT:

Week 1: Taylor Thompson
Week 2: Jordan McCoy
Week 3: Lucy Hale
Week 4: Chantel Kohl

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-30-03, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: AMERICAN JUNIORS REPORT 7-29"
I felt bad for Carmen after listening to Lucy sing. Outsung by a 13 year old girl. (Or however old Lucy is) Ouch.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •