The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shii Ann is SAFE next week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-04-02, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shii Ann is SAFE next week"
And here is why

During the opening credits i think everyone would agree that they don't introduce the survivors in the order they were voted off.

Last season in the place they finished it was

Rotu Maraamu
2nd 14th
6th 13th
3rd 16th
7th 1st-vee
11th 12th
8th 5th
4th 15th
9th 10th

The although maraamu shows 14 and 13 next to eachother that is a rare instance and I don't have the tapes with me of s1-3.

In S5's intro ShiiAnn is directly after Jed and although this would correspond with the maraamu tribe as being her boot, I just don't think it will happen because the intros are generally randomized in boot order.

Can anyone verify the randomness of previous seasons?

Please tell me if you think I am off my rocker this is just speculation.

-congratulations to Clay Jordan, the winner of survivor Thailand-

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shii Ann is SAFE next week ZJ 10-04-02 1
   RE: Shii Ann is SAFE next week ivoryElephant 10-04-02 2
       RE: Shii Ann is SAFE next week SurvivinDawg 10-04-02 3
       RE: Shii Ann is SAFE next week PhillyBrat 10-04-02 4
           RE: Shii Ann is SAFE next week ZJ 10-04-02 5
               RE: Shii Ann is SAFE next week SurvivinDawg 10-04-02 6
 Easter egg chart??? LionChow 10-04-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-04-02, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shii Ann is SAFE next week"
Survivor 2
Ogakor
======
Colby - 2
Maralyn - 14
Keith - 3
Mitchell - 13
Jerri - 8
Kel - 15
Amber - 6
Tina - 1

Kucha
======
Michael - 11
Alicia - 9
Rodger - 5
Elisabeth - 4
Kimmi - 12
Nick - 7
Debb - 16
Jeff - 10

Survivor 3
Samburu
=======
Frank - 7
Linda - 13
Silas - 12
Kim P - 6
Lindsey - 11
Brandon - 8
Carl - 14
Teresa - 5

Boran
=====
Kelly - 9
Diane - 16
Tom - 4
Clarence - 10
Kim J - 2
Ethan - 1
Lex - 3
Jessie - 15

Hope this is useful, but i still can't see any pattern

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-04-02, 06:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Shii Ann is SAFE next week"
Thanks for the info.

The pattern is that there is no pattern
it is random.

Note that only 3 times have two numbers been right next to eachother.
or

I think this is a pretty good indicator on deciding who doesn't go next and the further into the game we get the more helpful it will be.
Although it is not perfect it is something.

-congratulations to Clay Jordan, the winner of survivor Thailand-

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-02, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Shii Ann is SAFE next week"
I agree that there is no pattern, but I would take it further to say that this is not reliable at all for determining bootees or boot order. So I can't and won't say that Shii Ann is off the hook due to this.

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Shii Ann is SAFE next week"
Silas, Linda... 14, 13....

Missed one there...

And then there were none....

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Shii Ann is SAFE next week"
It seems like for S5 there is not much to spoil... Not much info going around. We don't even have the slightest idea which tribe will be the dominant one after the merge.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-02, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Shii Ann is SAFE next week"
We don't even have the slightest idea which tribe will be the dominant one after the merge.

Oh we most certainly DO have an idea of this. Please give a close examination of the weight loss spoilers. Perhaps a pattern will emerge before your eyes.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-04-02, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Easter egg chart???"

Uh oh Ivory, are you going to be reviving the infamous Easter Egg Chart? * wink *

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •