The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are these two related?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are these two related?"
Katie from Survivor -------------------- Vincent from Lost

Let's compare:

1. Both are blonde.
2. Both live on an island where people have unknown motives.
3. Both seem to gain weight every time I see them despite the expected scarcity of food.
4. Vincent is played by Madison, a girl dog, which makes her a real bitch too.

Does anybody else see the resemblance?

a sig by syren (I had mine before you had yours!)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are these two related? syren 04-21-05 1
   RE: Are these two related? Dakota 04-22-05 2
 RE: Are these two related? anotherkim 04-22-05 3
   RE: Are these two related? greenmonstah 04-22-05 4
 RE: Are these two related? Pretty_Kitty 04-22-05 5
   RE: Are these two related? HistoryDetective 04-22-05 8
 RE: Are these two related? Max Headroom 04-22-05 6
 RE: Are these two related? Tahj 04-22-05 7
 RE: Are these two related? Alchemist 04-22-05 9
 I definately see the resemblance tribephyl 04-23-05 10
   Dogs everywhere rightfully resent t... Thaibeach 04-25-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are these two related?"
Vincent/Madison is actually pretty. Katie is actually a little scary.

Survivor's on tonight. Survivor's on tonight.
Coherent perceptions or reckless rambling

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-05, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are these two related?"
V is so much prettier. And more loveable. And intelligent. But I could see if you just came out of the ocean, and your mask was fogged cuz you forgot to spit in it, and your hair was in your face, that maybe they'd kinda look alike. At the very least, they both have their tongues hanging out most of the time.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-05, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are these two related?"
I think that you are clearly being generous by calling Katie a blonde. Check out those horrific roots. **shudder**

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--she is positively vile

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-05, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are these two related?"
Good news for her horrific roots. Based on Coby's sunburst of hi-lights seen at Tribal Council, I have a feeling there is some hair product at the Loser Lodge.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-22-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Are these two related?"
What did poor little Vincent ever do to you? You are right though they're both *ithces

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-05, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Are these two related?"
You do realize that Vincent is controlling everything on that island, right?

a sig by syren (I had mine before you had yours!)

Katie? Not so much.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Are these two related?"
Looks like Vincent, acts like Ethan!

"Twenty minutes into the future..."

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-22-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Are these two related?"
If I were Vincent/Madison, I'd be insulted.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Alchemist 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-22-05, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alchemist Click to send private message to Alchemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Are these two related?"
No, don't think so, dog breeders are very careful about their bloodlines.........

Alchemist

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I definately see the resemblance"
Specially in profile!

Notice her dog-tags. This fits in with the military theme quite well.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-25-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Dogs everywhere rightfully resent this thread. "
Dogs are much more lovable (and nicer to each other) than Katie.

I prefer to think of her as any or all of the following:

Uppity Cow
Lard*ss Wanker
100%-Body-Fat-B!tch-on-Wheels
(wait, that implies that she gets off her @ss every now & then - which is clearly not the case)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •