The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-06, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-06 AT 07:23 AM (EST)

Hippie Power!!! ...and Frosted Flakes!

Wow! We had a great turnout last week on the Lvoe List, let's keep it up folks! I would like to once again thank sittem for organizing all of the info, keeping track of new and returning posters and getting those stats together for us! Want to see how your favorite team did? Check it out here!

This week, the teams had to rappel down a building for the roadblock and climb up a waterfall or make ethanol during the detour. Most teams chose to climb. Along the way, they had to travel on busses, by taxi and drive Volkswagon bugs! Fun, fun, fun! Without further ado...

My list for this week: ~ This is really tough! I like a lot of the teams! Many of them are hard to position.

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. BJ/Tyler (1) – The hippies: Doood!!! You guys rock! They are having incredible fun and they are darn funny! I just love their love of the experience and they get along great! Plus, they were the only ones to go up tower #3 which helped them get and keep that lead.

2. Dave/Lori (4) – The nerds: You know what? They are too cute! ...and for "nerds" they are doing well! Who would've thought they'd have a science experiment on the race?

3. Wanda/Desiree (2) – Team Boricua: I want them to do better because I like them a lot. They get along well and do fairly well on the tasks. They just got caught up in a bad position with the busses this week.

4. Joseph/Monica (6) – MoJo: They did well this week! Could they be the quiet team that slips by each time? I like them too.

5. Ray/Yolanda (5) – I don't remember much about them from last night. This means they are laying low for now. They do get along well and are keeping up with the pack, so they will stay in this spot for now.

6. Eric/Jeremy (3) – Beach Bums: I did not appreciate all of Eric's talk about sex! Grow up frat boys! Other that that, they ran a great leg.

7. Danielle/Dani (7) – Dang! Did you see that gal's muscles??? Holy moley! I don't know which one it was because I still can't tell them apart! Hey ladies, please stop dressing alike!

8. Fran/Barry (8) – I thought they would do better with the physical tasks, given that they are very active. I'm sure they are doing better than previous older couples on TAR. I suppose I just had higher hopes for them. Maybe they'll turn it on soon! Even though they are ranked 8th. I still like them!

9. Lake/Michelle (9) – Team Intensity: I don't really like that intensity. It make me nervous. Somehow, it seems to work for the two of them. For now.

Philiminated: Joni/Lisa – Ok, now I can see that it was Lisa who was the annoying one! She just really needed to calm down. The pressure of the race was a bit too much for her. Joni was definitely a sweetie. She stayed positive, even at the end.

Now it's your turn people! New posters are always welcome, so jump on in and join the fun!
This is a lvoe list, you know what to do!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 Max Headroom 03-08-06 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 Seana 03-08-06 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 beau_30 03-08-06 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 sittem 03-08-06 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 Scuba Steve 03-08-06 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 willinCal 03-08-06 6
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 MaryKat 03-08-06 8
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 ARnutz 03-12-06 22
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 CouchTater 03-08-06 7
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 ARnutz 03-12-06 23
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 Peetah 03-08-06 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 Estee 03-08-06 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 Joools 03-08-06 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 emydi 03-08-06 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 philly_fan 03-08-06 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 coolflowerpowerman 03-08-06 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 michel 03-08-06 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 StarryLuna 03-08-06 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 gizmo_ber 03-08-06 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 cheesybread 03-09-06 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 redbaronii 03-09-06 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 kidflash212 03-09-06 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 SilverStar 03-10-06 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 PrimeCupEevee 03-12-06 24
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 Serendipity 03-12-06 25
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 Cygnus X1 03-12-06 26
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 louislam 03-13-06 27
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 Eejay 03-13-06 28
   Welcome Peetah 03-13-06 29
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 Snidget 03-14-06 30
 Oops Jims02 03-14-06 31
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 FFantasyFX 03-14-06 32
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 cahaya 03-14-06 33
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 sittem 03-14-06 34
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2 _Cheyenne_ 03-14-06 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
Woo hoo, another fun episode. The Brazil tourism folks are smiling this morning. Here's the list:

1. BJ/Tyler (3) - Moving up due to smart racing (5 teams on one fire escape but nobody on #3?) and having a good time. These guys are a lot more savvy than they let on.
2. Wanda/Desiree (2) - Another good leg, but Wanda is getting more hyper. Desiree continues to light up the screen whenever she appears.
3. Ray/Yolanda (4) - A low-key leg but they're moving up in the standings. They look like a contender to me.
4. Eric/Jeremy (1) - Way too sophomoric in this episode. Too many comments about girls and hooking up, and they were out of line arriving at the mat (hence the Philobrow look).
5. Joseph/Monica (5) - I'm still waiting for their first blunder, and suspect it will happen sooner instead of later. And did someone give Monica a gallon or two of Mountain Dew?
6. Lake/Michelle (7) - Still competitive but not very personable. They've made one bonehead mistake each episode but haven't come close to Philiimination, so that leads me to believe they'll be around for a while.
7. Dave/Lori (8) - At least we didn't see them being all smoochy this episode. You love each other, you're geeks, we get it.
8. Danielle/Dani (6) - Come on, your game plan was to smile, jiggle your oobies, and charm your way through the race? Nope, *checks notes*, hasn't worked yet.
9. Fran/Barry (9) - Biggest disappointment of the race. I was looking forward to an older team that broke the TAR stereotype. This isn't the team.

Philiminated. Joni/Lisa - Not channeling their inner Godlewski as much this episode, but they just weren't competitive. They were lucky John/Scott were even more incompetent, so they avoided being the first team to go home.

I hate mushrooms too.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
1. BJ and Tyler (1): Bothered to learn the correct word for thank-you instead of just saying 'gracias'. More competitive than I would have thought for the goofy team.

2. David and Lori (5): Solid performance, even with the schmoopiness.

3. Wanda and Desiree (3): Not too bad yet. They are relying heavily on Spanish in a Portuguese country and not bothering to learn a different way. I'll bet Brazillians get that a lot, being surrounded by Spanish-speaking countries.

4. Ray and Yolanda (3): Doing better, supportive of each other, blah blah.

5. Eric and Jeremy (4): Um, at least they're honest? Who knew that TAR was all about getting some all over the world.

6. Joseph and Monica (8): Meh.

7. Fran and Barry (6): Well, Gretchen and Meredith lasted for ages. Maybe they'll be in it for a while. Nice job eventually comforting the skeered Pink girl.

8. Danielle and Dani (7): I don't really hate them, but there's just nothing for me to say in their favour.

9. Lake and Michelle (10): Honestly, I don't like the vibe I get from him. It will take a bit of effort to move out of the basement.

Eliminated: Lisa and Joni (9) They would have been much more annoying as the weeks passed, I'm sure.

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-08-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-06 AT 09:21 AM (EST)

Ranking Teams
Place - Team - Rank

1 Bj and Tyler (1) - This team is the funniest team yet. Well Brian and Greg come in to a close second. I will be sad if they don't make it top 3.

2 Eric and Jeremy (2) - I love funny Frat Boys. There just having fun, although preppies I can't stand. I just find horny dogs funny.

3 Joesph and Monica (3) - I like this team. They remind me of me and my girl (Beau and Jo, Nickname BoJo) Its kind of cute.

4 David and Lori (4) - I am actually starting to warm up to this team. They were not as kisses this week. So thats good.

5 Ray and Yolanda (4) - I am liking this team. They could sneak by very quickly.

6 Wanda and Desiree (3) - This team is almost as good as momily. I have to wait and see if they can make it to top 5. I just hope they don't screw up.

7 Lake and Michelle (8) - Lake is annoying, Michelle is annoying.

8 Danielle and Dani (5) - I think this team could actually make it to the top 3. If they can just get ahead of the pack, they could do well. I think they can make it.

9 Fran and Barry(8) - I don't have hope for this old couple. They struggle. But Fran did do good rappelling down the building.

Eliminated - Lisa and Joni(10) - They couldn't of been gone faster enough for me. Way to annoying, they could of been less screeching and screaming, I would of liked them.

Wow, DUDE! This race is far out!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-08-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
Phew. I finally got to see these teams. Strangely, after just 1.5 hours (a little piece of last week included) it seems I know each team fairly well. I like what I see overall and I look forward to the next few weeks for my impressions to deepen.

1. Ray/Yolanda (1) My homies each season get a lot of the benefit of the doubt, so even though they weren't sparkling in their execution, they did finish in the middle of the pack and improved their standing somewhat.

2. Dave/Lori (2) Mr. Wizard and his lass are very endearing and could easily take my top spot. I see it being a season long battle between them and Ray/Yay as long as they both hang.

3. BJ/Tyler (3) Nice little trip they won. I appreciate their wide eyed upbeat attitude. But, is it contrived and playing to the cameras? If so, the pressure will make them start to crack at some point. I'm still a little dubious.

4. Joe/Monica (6) My first team to move up. They aren't making a lot of waves, but showed a high level of competancy getting through the tasks and they moved three spots in the standings. Nicely done!

5. Wanda/Desiree (5) Stuck in the middle of the pack and didn't run a great race this week. Looks like next week has drama also. They could go either way for me.

6. Danielle/Dani (8) Really only moved up to this spot because I moved others down. They don't appear to be going far - they're starting to understand the race is harder than it looks.

7. Lake/Michelle (7) His intensity is starting to wear a little but it could be redeemed. I do think they'll probably fall apart eventually.

8. Fran/Barry (4) My biggest fallers. It's become clear to me that older teams need to use their assets, their experience in travel to their advantage. It's a mistake to have a superior attitude and assume they can keep up with the young bucks. Being physically fit is great and I give them all the respect. But, from personal experience upper body strength goes first. Deciding to do the waterfall was just plain dumb. Use your heads guys! They're likeable, but they'd better wake up and realize they have other assets than their level of commendable fitness. And that's all I have to say about that. (sorry - I ended up channeling Forest Gump a week ago when I had to do an accent for a play I was in)

9. Eric/Jeremy (9) I'm probably the only one who's going to put them at the bottom each week. They're followers. They're immature. They irritate me. And, they'll probably win. I felt this way about TARFE winners most of that race (though they ended up being better after they won). But, as much as I disliked that family for most of the last season, I dislike these guys twice as much. Call me shallow but there's nothing here for me to like.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-08-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
1. BJ/Tyler (1): These guys are funny, and I hope they stay in the race for a while.
2. Joseph/Monica (7): They improved from the last leg moving up to 3rd.
3. Wanda/Desiree (4): They do seem to get along very well.
4. Danielle/Dani (3): I'm only putting them this high because I like looking at them.
5. Ray/Yolanda (6): Yolanda is a very strong woman, and Ray is no slouch either.
6. Dave/Lori (5): I'm geting sick of the nerds already.
7. Eric/Jeremy (2): They're way too obsessed with getting laid.
8. Fran/Barry (8): They make way too many mistakes.
9. Lake/Michelle (9): Lake is way too intense.

Philimnated: Lisa/Joni (10): Good riddance.

I'm a Polish hillbilly and damn proud of it.

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
Another great episode...

(1)(2) BJ/Tyler (Cheech & Chong) - Performed well this leg. They're making this race fun again.

(2)(1) Ray/Yolanda - I still like this team - seems in danger of screwing up; hopefully they get their act together.

(3)(8) Joseph/Monica - Big move up for them. I liked how they can work as a team. Hopefully, it gets better.

(4)(5) Eric/Jeremy - Only shows how mature Eric & Jeremy are. Just get it over with with that male hooker! LOL

(5)(3) Lake/Michelle - Slight move down because of MoJo; I still like this team for some reason.

(6)(4) Wanda/Desiree - These Rican women are hotties. Moved down because of Team MoJo.

(7)(10) Fran/Barry - Big props to Fran for helping Dani or Danielle with the building rapelle task. I predict early exit for them.

(8)(6) Dave/Lori - ok, I have to admit - I did laugh about the Pilate rhyming joke and felt sorry for Dave. <sigh>

(9)(9) Dani/Danielle - moved up slightly because they seem to work well as a team - they better hurry, or else they'll be Philiminated.

PHILIMINATED(7) Joni/Lisa (Frosted Flakes) - Lasted a leg too long. Got tired of the whining and constant complaining.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-08-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-06 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

1. BJ and Tyler I am enjoying them.
2. Dave and Lori Also very likeable
3. Ray and Yolanda Physically strong and supportive of each
other.
4. Wanda and Desiree I hope they are in the race for a while.
5. Lake and Michelle They are from Mississippi like I am, but
getting a negative edit.
6. MoJo I don't know why, but I don't like them.
Maybe my opinion will change later in the game.
7.Barry and Fran They are possibly physically fit, but their
worse problem is they are not using thier
brains. I think Fran could have done the
waterfall, but she couldn't figure out
how to use the equipment. Barry yelled,
"Look at Michelle. See how she is doing
it."
8. Dani and Danielle I'm glad they changed their
stratagy. They saw it wasn't going
to work.
9.Eric and Jeremy Too Sleazy

I'm glad the Frosties are gone. I really don't know remember how I ranked the teams last week, but these sisters were at the bottom of my list.

03-12-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
Welcome to the boards, MaryKat! ...and to the lvoe list!

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-08-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
Week 2- this weeks standing followed by ( ) last weeks standing.

This week they had to rappel,
Which detour could they do well?
Some chose to clime and they did it in good time.
Others chose to brew, and faster they got through,
Flirting words were said, freaked out tears were shed
A Bug broke down, but didn’t cause a frown
The hippies won the trip, and the frosties just couldn’t get a grip
And Phil’s eyebrow finally reached his hairline when the beach bums reached the
mat line.

1. (2) BJ/Tyler- While they are still a bit too goofy for me, I really like these guys. They are positive, always up, and they’re playing a good game. I’m glad they came in first.

2. (6) Dave/ Lori- These guys move up because they weren’t so annoying with the luvy duvy stuff this week, and they did great. They know their strengths, they chose the right detour for them, and they’re really easy going.

3. (1) Wanda/Desiree- They move down my list only because I’m feeling more impressed by the others this week. I still really like these two and so far they are doing fine. Mama hasn’t freaked out yet and I really like how level headed Desiree is.

4. (9) Monica/ Joseph- Well, these guys might not be Freddy and Kendra as I first thought, but I’m still not sure. They did really well this week, nary a *sniff* from Monica and they worked well together. So they move up.

5. (5) Fran/ Barry- They still get my sympathy vote by me keeping them in the middle of the pack, where they don’t deserve to be really. Fortunately for them, I dislike most of the bottom few more than I feel disappointed in these two. Once again they made a tactical error by misjudging their capabilities or lack there of. Helloooo… Barry was an Urologist; the Bunsen Burner detour would have been a breeze. Trying to prove that you’re still able to physically do what you could at 40 is not the thing to do during a race. Use your brains people! Clime El Capitan on your own time if you need to prove something.

6. (4) Ray/ Yolanda- These two go down my list this week because they are just too serious and uptight. Especially, Yolanda. This is a race yes, but it’s not life or death. I think they work well together, but I wish they would lighten up and enjoy a little bit.

7. (8) Danielle/ Dani – These two are in roughly the same place. I give kudos for which ever one (can’t tell them apart) did the rappelling even though she was obviously scared, but playing up to the beach bums juvenile behavior keeps them low on the list. Get some dignity girls!

8. (3) Eric/ Jeremy- These guys go way down my list because the constant obsession with s*x and more s*x is so boring. I really think they are ditsier than Daniel and Dani. Also, their whole strategy for this game seems to be, always follow the person in front, unless of course it’s a local who knows where he’s actually going.

9. (10) Lake/ Michelle- I still hate them.

Philimintated- Team Menopausal -Joni/ Lori- I’m not surprised by this. I felt bad for them at the end, but the freak out in the VW was so over the top and unnecessary and they didn’t seem to enjoy any part of this leg. I don’t think they would have gotten far anyway, so it’s good this team was put out of its misery early.

03-12-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
23. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
*applauds*

Great poem!!!

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-08-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
I did not feel as passionatly about the teams this week...It's mostly status quo...

1. BJ/Tyler These guys are very good racers. I enjoy them. I question them becoming close to the Beach Bums because I hold them in such low regard.

2. Wanda/Desiree I'm keeping these ladies up here for now. Des was great at the roadblock, and I though they would have trouble with the sugarcane, but they pulled through. Can they make it back to the top though?

3. Dani/Danielle I admit it, I am beginning to waver on these two. Danielle, did ya really need to freak out at the top of the tower? Still, she overcame it and they were great at the waterfall. If they get to the front of the pack, they could last. C'mon girls!

4. Ray/Yolanda Overall nice job, a little low key. Yolanda, you are woman! Ray, please pick up your intensity.

5. Dave/Lori These guys are nice and decent racers. Let's see how they keep doing.

6. Monica/Joseph Nice improvement in your standings. Monica was much more bearable this week. However, I didn't fall for them either.

7. Lake/Michelle Another big mistake (wrong bus station)!! Newsflash to Lake: you will be spending the next 26 days in places where they don't speak English. Don't pull a Ray on me!!

8. Fran/Barry It's not that I don't like these guys, it's just that they're a huge disappointment!! They are not gonna last beyond the next leg. They don't have the brains or physicality to do this. Props to Fran for encouraging Danielle, but I expected that--they're nice peeps, just not good racers.

9. Eric/Jeremy I am not one of those people who hated the Linzes, but these guys bug me. Constant followers, immature, petulant when they come in second. (Them checking at the gas station for directions was the first active thing they have done--in two legs!!) These guys are fit, but they suck. Again, it's luck that they came in so high, although their athleticism serves them well.

Philiminated--Lisa/Joni They got a fairer picture this time round, so I felt some slight affection for them. Wow--did Lisa break down or what?! Joni was supportive and more lowkey this time--good job. How can you not sympathize with Lisa, saying "I wanted to do this" and having her dream cut short. That was heartbreaking. BUT, I'm glad they're gone so I can focus on more capable racers.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
1. BJ/Tyler. Look out! The 60s are back and they're ticked off! I'm thisclose to renaming them into something closer to their roots: The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers. And in case you were wondering, Dave's still not here.
2. Dave/Lori. I always thought all Detours and Roadblocks were set in stone before the Racers were ever cast. Now, with the introduction of the It's An Alternate Fuel Source, Mr. Science! option, I'm really starting to wonder...
3. Ray/Yolanda. Solid leg, no faults, plus got to rub it in a little by finishing way ahead of Lake and Michelle. Now, if you can just take a first-place prize while they finish in last, you'll hear the #1 spot calling your names.
4. Dani/Danielle. For the record: the one who isn't afraid of heights is the one who does the altitude tasks. Oh, and you missed your chance to clobber Team Dropout as they so richly deserved. We've got to talk about your timing.
5. Wanda/Desiree. How did they decide they were in last place? If they're that bad at keeping a mental guess-track of the other teams during the fog of war -- including the ones on their own bus -- they could be in deep trouble later. Give up a little too early, and...
6. Fran/Barry. No-working-car sympathy bump. Some of us still have nightmares about the Trabants.
7. Eric/Jeremy. The 'it's sort of cute when they're not talking to you' factor is wearing off fast and approaching 'I wish they were talking to you, because then they'd be in your swing range.'
8. Joseph/Monica. It's like rooting for Reality Show Barbie. (Comes with confessional, supply of crocodile tears, a clock that only works for fifteen minutes, and a cameo appearance on Kill Reality II.)
9. Lake/Michelle. Oh, look. Someone removed his wisdom brain.

Philiminated: Joni/Lisa: Poor, poor Sequesterville...

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-08-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
1. BJ/Tyler - I seriously can't say enough good things about these two. They're funny, competitive, friendly and smart (good move being the only ones to climb the third tower). I want them to win the million so bad it hurts.

2. Dave/Lori aka Team Skolnik - I like their little declarations of love (better than another Jon and Victoria), the "Hottie boom-body with the naughty Pilates" made me bust out laughing and they get bonus points for the science class and Mr. Wizard references.

3. Wanda/Desiree - I don't really remember them too much from this week, but they haven't made any major mistakes, either, so they stay near the top. Their native advantage is about to desert them, though. I don't think they speak Spanish in Moscow and it'll be interesting to see how they do.

4. Ray/Yolanda - They're a strong, unified team, but need to be a bit more appreciative. Yeah, there were three teams leaving an hour ahead of them, but four teams leaving an hour behind them. And, dang, did you see her leg muscles??

5. Joseph/Monica - Whatever. Nothing special about them this week so they wind up in the middle mostly by default.

6. Fran/Barry - Okay, just because you didn't do well at the mental task last time doesn't mean you automatically go for the physical one this time. If you think you can do well by using your heads, then use them.

7. Dani/Danielle - They look alike, they dress alike, at times they even talk alike, I could lose my mind....I still don't like them but I like the following two teams even less.

8. Lake/Michelle - What in heaven's name were they thinking taking a city bus to the bus station when they didn't have to? Bonehead Move of the Day Award winners. I hope they make a major mistake soon because I just don't particulary care for them.

9. Eric/Jeremy - Keep it in your pants, guys! I seriously hope the race doesn't have a trip to Amsterdam this season. And how about a little less tagging along behind and a little more initiative? They may be trying to befriend the hippies, but I don't trust them for a second.

Philiminated - Joni/Lisa - Statistically speaking, you have a less than 10% chance of winning the million dollars so you might as well enjoy the travels while you can. They didn't do that so they lost in more ways than one.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
1. BJ/Tyler - I love them and I think editing is treating them VERY well!

2. Dave/Lori – I am a nerd too!! at least that's what my man keeps telling me...as soon as I saw the two choices I immediately said "PRESS IT" I love how Lori thinks Dave the dork is so hot and asks for kisses all the time

3. Ray/Yolanda – The rest are worse, they need to pick it up a notch

4. Wanda/Desiree – they were a bit invisible this week after winning it last week. I like the mom

5. Joseph/Monica – meh

6. Fran/Barry – they do not make the best choices, I think Fran thinks she can do more than she really can..they are not long for this game

7. Eric/Jeremy – Hello, you're lame and lamer....re: sex talk (they run the race well, gotta give em props for that)

8. Danielle/Dani – and you belong with lame and lamer...

9. Lake/Michelle – oh he is horrible and I don't even like sharing the same gender with her--they are Horrible.

Philiminated: Joni/Lisa – I was a bit sad last nite when she was crying about how she has wanted to do it since the beg... but not that big of a loss

philly_fan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-08-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail philly_fan Click to send private message to philly_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
1. Dave/Lori - I really like them now that they cut the lovey dovey stuff down. I think they’ll stick around for a while
2. BJ/Tyler – Seem to be enjoying the race and appear to have a good stable friendship, but still too over the top.
3. Wanda/Desiree – One of my favorites this season. Not the smartest or strongest team, but I think the daughter will carry them through a few more legs.
4. Ray/Yolanda – They need to loosen up and have some fun. Yolanda seems like the leader in this team.
5. Joseph/Monica - Jo I like, but the Mo—she is too hyper for my taste.
6. Danielle/Dani - whatever
7. Lake/Michelle – They are both annoying
8. Fran/Barry – A Gretchen she’s not! Time to go home.
9. Eric/Jeremy – I really dislike these freak jobs

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-08-06, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
1. Wanda/Desiree-- They're awesome. I hope Wanda can overcome that icy water next week!
2. Dave/Lori-- I like them as much as I liked Kris/Jon and the Bransen Family!
3. Danielle/Dani-- They're sweeties. I hope they stay around for awhile.
4. Fran/Barry-- Eh, I don't know why they're up here so far. Centennial State pride?
5. Joseph/Monica-- I liked what I saw.
6. Ray/Yolanda-- Virtually invisible this week.
7. BJ/Tyler-- Still annoying as heck, but not loathable like my last two teams:
8. Lake/Michelle-- I'd take Ray and Deana over these fools!
9. Eric/Jeremy-- Tools.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
I like determined players but appreciate those having fun also so this gives the following list:

1-BJ & Tyler: All their joy seems to drag us in the race with them. Good strategy but can they be tough competitors?

2-Ray and Yolanda: No doubt they are competitors. Very focused but with positive interaction.

3-Joseph and Monica: She got over the first episode excitement. Can be a strong team.

4-Dave and Lori: Are having good results, are fun to watch but aren't competitors.

5-Wanda and Desiree: They first tell us they loss their self-doubts but then worry all the way to the pit stop.

6-Eric and Jeremy: They are young and in relative good shape so they can last but have only 1 thing in mind and it's not the race.

7-Lake and Michelle: They have determination but have made two big mistakes.

8-DD: They expected prizes for 8th place!

9-Fran and Barry: They are tourists who booked too many activities.

Philliminated: Lisa and Joni weren't racers.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-08-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
1. Dave & Lori - I love, love, love them. And how cute that they got to play with a chemistry set on the race.

2. BJ & Tyler - Ran an incredibly smart leg, particularly the fire escape move.

3. Wanda & Desiree - Shame about the buses, but still a solid leg overall.

4. Ray & Yolanda - I like them alot. They're staying calm and running a solid race so far.

5. Monica & Joseph - Here by default. Still meh about them.

6. Fran & Barry - I want them to do well and I was very happy they both made it up the waterfall. I hope they can improve their position next week.

7. Dani & Danielle - Last week they were all "Those guys are jerks," and this week they're flirting with them? Big slip in my estimation.

8. Eric & Jeremy and Lake & Michelle (tie) - I hate them both. Get off my tv asap please. Eric and Jeremy are just pig asshats and Lake is a bossy asshat.

Luna's Eclipses

gizmo_ber 337 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gizmo_ber Click to send private message to gizmo_ber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
1. BJ/Tyler (1) – Still as ammusing and as strong!

2. Wanda/Desiree (2) – Didn't see much of them, but they're doing well for what they are and are enjoyable.

3. Joseph/Monica(4) – They appear very strong and strong willed. Seem like a good couple.

4. Dave/Lori(3) – Were they in the episode? I guess that's better than too much of them.

5. Ray/Yolanda(9) – I don't remember seeing them, but that seems to be a good thing this season. They're doing well, and a strong force to be reconned with.

6. Danielle/Dani(5) – They're still cute.

7. Lake/Michelle(8) – A bit subdued is a good thing, but he needs to chill some.

8. Fran/Barry(7) – Wow, they're getting dumber and dumber, but I still cheered them on over Lisa/joni. Can't wait to see what detour they're going to incorrectly choose next week. They don't know their own weaknesses. That's not good.

9. Eric/Jeremy(6) – Wow. They gave males a bad name singlehandedly, and make the Linz bros seem like innocent choirboys.

Philimenated- Joni/Lisa(10) – YAY!!!! Gawd they annoyed me.

don't like sunlight, keep me away from water, don't feed me after midnight

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
Here goes:

1) BJ/Tyler(4) - Like them. I'm afraid they may be headed for a fall, chumming up to the Frat boys. Any loyalty will not be returned.

2) Ray/Yolanda(5) - I see them becoming a stronger team as the race goes on. Two smart, athletic, and driven people will be hard to beat.

3) Dave/Lori(3) - I was more impressed with them this time. Knew their strengths on the detour (see Fran/Barry).

4) Danielle/Dani(1) - Still think they are hot. Impressed they decided to put the "guns" away this week. Need to do much better though to stay in it.

5) Wanda/Desiree(2) - Someone earlier said Desiree lights up the screen. Totally agree. And Wanda toned it down a bit this week.

6) MOJO(6) - good team, strangely uninteresting however.

7) Lake/Michelle(10) - I don't mind the intensity and found they worked together much better. But if they keep shooting themselves in the foot then it will cost them.

8) Fran/Barry(7) - Physical fitness and physical strength are not the same thing. If they can't figure out what they can and can't do soon, they will be gone next week.

9) Eric/Jeremy(9) - Eric comes across to me as a date rapist. That is how appealing I find the two of them. I bet if they get a chance they will yeild the Hippies without a thought. Even though BJ and Tyler have done almost everything for them.

Philiminated: Joni/Lisa(8) - No surprise here. I didn't hate them but it seemed pretty obvious they wouldn't be around long. Next up/out Fran and Barry.

redbaronii 171 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbaronii Click to send private message to redbaronii Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
As usual, my format is
This week rank. (Last week(s) rank(s))

1 (2). BJ/Tyler - Loveable. They're way way way better racers than I thought also!
2 (1). Wanda/Desiree - Not much airtime this week. I just don't get the "last place" things when there's another bus behind them!
3 (4). Mojo - Who are them?
4 (5). Ray/Yolanda - Not much impression
5 (6). Dave/Lori - No airtime this week. Only thing I know is they KNOW what they're doing.
6 (7). Dani/Danielle - So far, disappointment
7 (3). Eric/Jeremy - They did nothing, they're immature, what else I should say?
8 (8). Fran/Berry - Next to go.
9 (9). Lake/Michelle - I don't get the screamings. While it's nowhere close to Johnathon, he's too competitive.

GONE - Lisa/Joni - Last week I said:
"This season: screaming until next episode"
I guess right. They're not there to win, nor I feel bad about they gone so early.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
Was this episode really a whole hour? Seemed to fly by. Anyway - the list:

1) Dave & Lori - I can't help but like them. They just seem like really nice people.

2) Dani & Danielle - I might possibly be a little predjudiced for them since they are from NYC like me but as I mentioned last week - its time for an all female team to win and I have more faith in them than with the Desiree and Wanda.

3)Ray & Yolanda - Still not feeling much for this team, mostly because they are not getting highlighted much (suggests to me that this team will be in this for a while since they'll have time to spotlight them in later legs).

4)Joseph & Monica - feel the same about them as I do about Ray & Yolanda. Also not getting much screen time - Final three?

5) Desiree & Wanda - I don't think this team will be around long. Desiree is great but her mother just rubs me the wrong way. They don't seem to be running a good race either - choose the slower detour and fell from third place even in a country where they have an advantage.

6) Eric & Jeremy - too much locker room talk and so shallow they just get on my nerves.

7) Lake & Michelle - For all their intensity, they are still running poorly. On the last bus and I get the feeling that when Michelle has to perform a Road Block (they still have the "Chip & Kim" rule don't they?) this team is out.

8) BJ & Tyler - Their whole hippie schtick is phony and not funny at all. Hope they don't survive long.

9) Fran & Barry - Bad racers who will only stick around by coming in second to last on every leg because someone else makes a mistake or gets a bad cab driver.Be eliminated early - please.

Joni & Lisa - I was one of the few who actually was rooting for them but they just couldn't get it together.

One last note - I really hope someone besides BJ/Tyler or Eric/Jeremy starts winning. This season will get boring real fast if those two teams are constantly finishing 1 & 2.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
All my rankings are the same as last week. No one did anything to move up or down.

1. BJ/Tyler
2. Ray/Yolanda
3. Wanda/Desiree
4. Dave/Lori
5. Joseph/Monica
6. Dani/Danielle
7. Eric/Jeremy
8. Lake/Michelle
9. Fran/Barry (Stop choosing the wrong detour, morons!)
Eliminated- Joni/Lisa - So long!

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah

PrimeCupEevee 101 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PrimeCupEevee Click to send private message to PrimeCupEevee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
Not much has changed this week:
1. (1) David/Lori-There's nothing the other teams can do about it; only they can kill off their #1 ranking.
2. (2) BJ/Tyler-Same goes for these two.
3. (3) Fran/Berry-You gotta feel sorry about that flat tire.
4. (5) Ray/Yolanda-They are still great.
5. (8) Joseph/Monica-I think I was a bit too hard on them last time; they appear fine.
6. (6) Danielle/Dani-Didn't care to see much from them this week.
7. (7) Wanda/Desiree-Didn't want to see much from them this week.
8. (4) Eric/Jeremy-Too many sexual comments for me.
9. (9) Lake/Michelle-I don't like how Lake works.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-12-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
I'm so late to the party!

1. Joseph & Monica: I just like them. They are attractive, competitive and strong. Besides, they liked the scenery and enjyed the tasks. I like people who like the race.

2. BJ & Tyler: Smart and competitive. And could anyone be enjoying themselves more than these two.

3. Dave & Lori: Nice people and having fun, but they seem to want to be alone. Better racers than I thought because they beat Ray & Yolanda to the mat.

4. Ray & Yolanda: Very competitive and she is very strong. They couldn't beat out the Nerds to the mat, however. My sticking point is that they don't seem to be having fun with the race or with each other.

5. Fran & Barry: I like these two and that's why they're so high on my list because I don't think (unless things change) they're going to be around long. Very physically fit if the group is all 65-70 yrs old. Chhosing tasks unwisely. On the other hand, they would have beaten both the DDs and Lake and Michelle had their car not broken down.

6. Wanda & Desiree: Would be much higher if only Desiree were o this team. Mama is driving me nuts trying to prove she is cuter, hotter, younger, and more with it than her daughter.

7. Danielle & Dani: I really like these girls, but they just can't keep up. Maybe the Double D that doesn't refer to their names is throwing them off balance.

8. Eric & Jeremy: Not as athletic as they advertised. Didn't think Eric would make it up the waterfall. They're leeches on the other teams. And worst of all, I can no longer stand to listen to anything they way.

9. Lake and Michelle: I don't think he's as bad as Jonathan, but I don't like him any better for that.

Sorry, Lisa & Joni. You didn't belong on the race, but you're nice, sweet ladis. Enjoy your vacation.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
1. (1) David/Lori. David going up those fire escape steps reminded me of the turtle in the Bugs Bunny cartoons. Yeah, "hottie-boom-bottie with the naughty Pilates" drips with more sap than all of Canada, but I still lvoe 'em anyway.

2. (3) BJ/Tyler. Good solid leg for them. They're not a sideshow, although they are pretty darn funny.

3. (2) Wanda/Desiree. Not much of a factor this week, although they thought they were out of it. Wonder what the promo (misdirection) means for them this week.

4. (5) Ray/Yolanda. Well, I'm still waiting to see more from them, aside from Yo's shorts, which, unlike a certain female on the last so-called iteration of this show, she makes look good. I have a feeling they're working their way up.

GAP THE SIZE OF SAO PAULO

5. (7) Joseph/Monica. Only reason they're here is because others have moved down, and I gotta admit; she's pretty easy on the eyes.

6. (6) Fran/Barry. They're so nice. They're such bad Racers. Unfortunately, the latter counts more here.

7. (8) Danielle/Dani. So can just anyone come up and grab Danielle's booty now?

8. (4) Eric/Jeremy. So can Eric come up and grab any woman's booty now? Some Depo-Provera, STAT! These guys are getting on my nerves, even if they're still pretty good racers.

9. (9) Lake/Michelle. He should inject himself with novocaine in various portions of himself a la Tim Conway.

Back to the Chorus: Joni/Lisa. I don't espouse it as a personal philosophy, but this? Was mercy-killing. I almost preferred their shrieks of excitement to their meltdown. Almost.

Better than I deserve.

louislam 475 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-13-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-06 AT 11:24 AM (EST)

1. BJ/Tyler (1) - Obviously the most likeable team, and they really do well without following people like E/J. And credit for them choosing staircase #3 and stay in the lead.

2. Ray/Yolanda (4) - A competent team, but little face time. Seems like nice people, would like to see them more.

3. Joseph/Monica (7) - Typical young good-looking team like Brandon/Nicole, except Monica kicks butt!

4. Wanda/Desiree (2) - They should be more relaxed, otherwise it may hinder their performance.

5. Danielle/Dani (3) - 2 bad moves: choosing staircase #1 at 4th position, losing the footrace to L/M (maybe they knew that F/B were behind them), but they really have to work harder to stay in the game.

6. Dave/Lori (5) - By default, in fact they are okay to me, but not very attractive.

7. Fran/Barry (9) - They surely suffer from the unfortunate breakdown of their car, but don't forget the bad move: choosing staircase #1 at 5th position!! No justification.

8. Lake/Michelle (10) - Move up one step from the bottom. Well, they are not that bad though, if Lake could stay calm... Nevertheless he didn't hit his wife until now.

9. Eric/Jeremy (6) - Mmmmm... Flirting? Why applying for TAR? And following people? bad sportsmanship... I can't wait to see them having a bad cabbie..

Philiminated - Lisa/Joni (8) - I really want to put you higher than E/J, but I can't... Without a breakdown of your car, you still managed to arrive the pitstop in the dark? Hiring a cab driver to show you all the way to the pitstop may have saved you, as well as the bad move in choosing staircase #2 at 4th position, they should not deserve to stay in the race.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

Eejay 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-13-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Eejay Click to send private message to Eejay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
First time poster. Here is my (belated) Lvoe list.

1) BJ and Tyler : I just love this team! They crack me up, and they are enjoying themselves soooo much.
2) Dave and Lori : Being a nerd myself, I can't help but root for them. They love each other so much.
3) Ray and Yolanda : Strong team, work well together. I like the fact that Yolanda isn't a weak link at all, unlike some other women in past seasons.
4) Fran and Barry: I may be in the minority, but I really like the fact that they do the more physical detours. Plus, you can't not root for Fran after she revealed that she had breast cancer.
5) Danielle and Dani: They showed me last week that they aren't entirely silicone. Plus, did you see their biceps?
6) Wanda and Desiree: Desiree is a good racer. Wanda will snap in the near future.
7) Joseph and Monica: I am starting to warm by them, but they are here because I like the other teams more.
8) Eric and Jeremy: Liked them for a while, but just lost me last week. They want sex more than a million.
9) Lake and Michelle: Lake is downright scary. Michelle is lame-duck.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Welcome"
Welcome to the boards, Eejay!

My first time posts were on the love lists, too. Now I never miss one!

See you around

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
Better late than never, getting it in just under the wire for the next show

1. BJ/Tyler
2. Dave/Lori
3. Wanda/Desiree
4. Ray/Yolanda
5. Joseph/Monica
6. Danielle/Dani
7. Fran/Barry
8. Eric/Jeremy
9. Lake/Michelle

Philiminated: Joni/Lisa

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Oops"
Almost forgot to vote. That would've been disappointing, since I wanted to defend my Average Picks award from last week.

1. BJ/Tyler
2. Dave/Lori
3. Joseph/Monica
4. Ray/Yolanda
5. Wanda/Desiree
6. Danielle/Dani
7. Fran/Barry
8. Lake/Michelle
9. Eric/Jeremy

Not much in terms of notes. Eric and Jeremy make guys look really, really bad. They need to think about the race more, instead of chasing the kitties.

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-14-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
Quick-take rankings:

1.) BJ/Tyler (1)
2.) Joesph/Monica (4)
3.) Wanda/Desiree (3)
4.) Eric/Jeremy (2)
5.) Dave/Lori (7)
6.) Ray/Yolanda (5)
7.) Danielle/Dani (9)
8.) Lake/Michelle (8)
9.) Fran/Barry (10)

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-06 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

Good thing AXN Asia shows each TAR episode several times a week. It's been a hectic week getting ready for a return trip to U.S. and I missed the original Wednesday night showing, just catching the Tuesday rescreening this morning.

Ok, on with the love list!

1. (1) BJ/Tyler - Cool and groovy, man. Just far out.
2. (2) Dave/Lori - Whodathunk again? Doing great in their Chemistry 101.
3. (3) Wanda/Desiree - Good Mom & daughter pair that proved the first leg wasn't a fluke. Not so witchy as I thought they would be, but still cute, um-humm.
4. (4) Eric/Jeremy - A little high on the tetesterone side, but hey, they get along great with the hippies, and the gals.
5. (5) Ray/Yolanda - Sleepers of the Race, movin' along.
6. (7) Danielle/Dani - Looking somewhat more competitive this leg, and fun as ever to look at. They're not all soft oobies, being mean and lean with those wiry biceps!
7. (8) Joseph/Monica - Another sleeper team that looked good this leg.
8. (6) Fran/Barry - Becoming disappointed in these two, and the OMG's are beginning to multiply. The strain of the Race is showing already. Not living up to their billing, as much as I like them.
9. (10) Lake/Michelle - I can't believe the howling and caterwauling accent is native even to Hattiesburg. No, these two are just a little too... wired.

Philiminated: Joni/Lisa - Joni was pretty nice, but Lisa just couldn't take the pressure of the race. Won't miss them, but there's at least one team I would have liked to see go to Sequesterville before them.

An Arkie Asian creation, with Foo dog images by Bob.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-14-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
With some late entries coming in today our numbers are swelling again. Keep those cards and letters arriving and if they come after I post I’ll update this later. It’s good to see the staying power of the second episode, though I’ll admit I was worried last Wednesday when the rankings were a little slow arriving compared to week one.

These week we had another great turnout with 31 participants! In TAR history yhat’s eight more than any second week in the past and second only to last week and one week of TAR 7 (remember Romber?). Gratifyingly, 9 of last week’s 11 newcomers returned. This week we had 4 new posters for the season - MaryKat, Serendipity, Eejay and a return from the past by our wonderful emydi. Our perfect posters kept their records intact and we’ll probably honor them in a few weeks. Sadly we haven’t seen PlumBlossom yet this season.

On to the PAP – the Perfectly Average Poster Award given each week to the poster(s) who in their list perfectly mirrors the average of the full list. Jims02 came back late to defend his honorable mention last week here, but only came up with a score of 4 of 9. It was snidget who managed this week to be average a remarkable 7 of 9 rankings, missing perfection by just reversing the ranks for Wanda/Desiree and Ray/Yolanda. So, once again we’ll award a little pap award this week for coming VERY close.

On to the rankings. They are listed in order of popularity by the group. After the name is (last weeks rank). Each ranking is given a number 1 through 10. These numbers are added up and are reflected with a raw score. Next you’ll see their average rank. Then I’ll show you how many (first ranks they had) and <last ranks> they had this week.

1. BJ/Tyler (1) – 51 – 1.6 (23)<0>
2. Dave/Lori (3) – 94 – 3.0 (5)<0>
3. Ray/Yolanda (4) – 115 – 3.7 (1)<0>
4. Wanda/Desiree (2) – 119 – 3.8 (1)<0>
5. Joseph/Monica (7) 139 – 4.5 (1)<0>
6. Danielle/Dani (6) 190 – 6.1 (0)<1>
7. Fran/Barry (8) 220 – 7.1 (0)<1>
8. Eric/Jeremy (5) 224 – 7.2 (0)<11>
9. Lake/Michelle (9) 243 – 7.8 (0)<12>

Observations:

1. There wasn’t a great deal of movement this week. Only three teams moved more than one place in the rankings – Wanda/Desiree moved down two places, Eric/Jeremy moved down three places and Joe/Monica moved up two places.

2. The first and last place rankings were very symmetrical. The first five teams each recorded first place ranks and no last place ranks. The last four teams all received last place ranks, but no first place ranks.

3. There was more distance between first and second place than at any time in TAR history other than week 5 of Season 5 when Chip/Kim were ranked 1.8 ranks ahead of Linda/Karen, week 4 of Season 6 when Jon/Kris were ranked 2.0 ahead of Gus/Hera and also Season 6, week 9 when Jon/Kris were ranked 1.5 ahead of Lori/Bolo. This week BJ/Tyler are 1.4 ranks ahead of Dave/Lori. Could BJ/Tyler rival the popularity of Kris/Jon in TAR 6?

4. BJ/Tyler were among the most popular teams ever this early in the race gathering 74% of the first place ranks. Their two lowest ranks were a 7 and an 8. Otherwise, the other 5 ranks were 2’s and a 3. Pretty solid numbers! That comment I made last week about their lead possibly being ephemeral – forget about it for the time being.

5. The biggest change came for Eric/Jeremy with a three place drop and an average ranking drop of 2.2. They also were close in last place ranks with 11 to Lake/Michele with 12. No one else fell more than .6 in average rank. On the other side, Joseph/Monica moved up an average of 1.7 and two places.

6. Most of the places were well separated, but it was close for 3rd/4th and 7th/8th. A few small changes in ranks would have changed the overall rankings there. Otherwise, everyone is pretty solid in their place with no less than 19 ranking points separating places.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

_Cheyenne_ 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-14-06, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail _Cheyenne_ Click to send private message to _Cheyenne_ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 9.2"
1. Joseph and Monica - they remind me of Kris and Jon a little... they work great together.
2. BJ and Tyler - the enjoy the race & they make it fun to watch
3. Wanda and Desiree - remind me of Momily... they work together well.
4. David & Lori - work great together
5. Eric and Jeremy
6. Ray and Yolanda
7. Danielle and Dani
8. Lake and Michelle
9. Fran and Barry

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •