The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Whoever kept insisting Sean was in the alliance come clean"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

GangGreen 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GangGreen Click to send private message to GangGreen Click to check IP address of the poster
"Whoever kept insisting Sean was in the alliance come clean"
I think it's obvious now that Sean was never really in THE Tagi Alliance. Sure you can argue that he might have been because his vote was the same, but that didn't make him a member.

His comments on CBS this morning point in the same direction. He said that he let everyone know that he was voting in alphabetical order and who was next, then they could align themselves with him if they wanted. Basically, the Alliance used Sean and his vote to secure their majority.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Whoever kept insisting Sean was... castaway 08-17-00 1
 RE: Whoever kept insisting Sean was... DivaRachel 08-17-00 2
   Sean and the TA AyatollahKhomeini 08-17-00 3
       RE: Sean and the TA Irisheyes 08-17-00 4
           RE: Sean and the TA qwkslvr 08-17-00 5
           RE: Sean and the TA qwkslvr 08-17-00 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Whoever kept insisting Sean was in the alliance come clean"
*hanging head low*
Yes, I definately suspected there was an underlying penis alliance & that Sean had more going for him. But clearly now it's apparant that Sean really was just as dumb as they said. I think the Sean boot was rather obvious if you looked at it face value & didn't try to read too much into what was going on behind the scenes. This is the way the Rich/Rudy/Sue/Kelly alliance would have taken it all along. I'm wondering if it's going to be as simple the rest of the way. Maybe we should just look at it from that angle. Next step would be to get rid of Kelly, although if she wins immunity that changes things there. Then the next step is whether Rich decides to hang with Rudy or Sue. All we can do is try to second guess what these people are thinking & possibly who might win the immunities. It's still fun, but sometimes this reminds me of trying to find something on a Beatles album cover(ok, fess up... how many of you remember that?!)

At any rate, it does appear that whoever wins this thing is going to do it with something less than the ethics we like to think exist in our society. But it IS all about surviving & just like the animals in the wild, the meanest & strongest will survive. Hopefully the oldest & toughest too. God help us if it's Rich.

*it's only a game*

FOR A MILLION FRIGGING BUCKS!

DivaRachel 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaRachel Click to send private message to DivaRachel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Whoever kept insisting Sean was in the alliance come clean"
OK, so he wasnt in the alliance, BUT on Howard Stern, he admitted that the noticed the alpha-voting would vote off all the Pagong before he would vote off the Tagis.

Se he purposely voted off all the Pagongs first, not unlike the alliance. And when he told of his strategy out loud, knowing there was already an alliance and knowing he was voting off Pagongs, he was in the alliance. AND he knew it.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-17-00, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Sean and the TA"
Well, how about this (my theory from last week): Sean was USEFUL to the TA but not part of it. As long as he was useful, they kept him around.

DivaRachel, as I remember, you were the one who saw the clip on Global of Sean holding up the card with Kelly's name on it, right? Could that have been from the jury vote?

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-00, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irisheyes Click to send private message to Irisheyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sean and the TA"
I still think he was part of it. Not in his voting strategies, but he got information from Pagong and passed it along. Plus, before they merged, he was asked, point blank if there was one, and he said no. We know he's dumb, but come on. I definately believe that he helped them quite a bit.

qwkslvr 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-00, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwkslvr Click to send private message to qwkslvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sean and the TA"
Sean did a telephone interview with Channel 10 in Tampa,Fl about 5:45 P.M. this afternoon.
He was defending his voting and conduct, and claimed to have never been in the Alliance because he felt it was unsportsmanlike but voted the way he did to appease the Alliance.

qwkslvr 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-00, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwkslvr Click to send private message to qwkslvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sean and the TA"
Sean lied when he denied the existence of the Alliance.
Go to http://www.cbs.com/network/tvshows/mini/survivor/show/episode6/story.shtml and you'll find a clip of Sue telling about Sean refusing to join "her" Alliance.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •