The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jessica's Graduation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jessica's Graduation"
Wow...I guess I'm the first to bring this up.

You know, there is a lot about SO that drives me crazy, but when it comes to those graduation ceremonies, they seem to pull it all together beautifully. The ambiance is incredible - I just love it.

With the exception of Allison, who's makeup was garish and who's baby barret was ridiculously dwarfed on a head that size (I'm being serious), the women looked beautiful. Jill - lose 50 pounds and she will turn heads. Now I hate to say this because I find her repugnant - but Lisa was striking in the make-up (I still hate the hair).

Jessica's clothing was way too frumpy for a 20 something, but, all in all, she was glowing.

BTW, where was the Allison speech? I was expecting something special on that front...but nothing.

Your thoughts....

***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***

An All Inclusive Greeting! Happy Holidays!

Unconditional love heals - big time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jessica's Graduation minnie3 12-15-05 1
   RE: Jessica's Graduation Cynthia12 12-15-05 28
 RE: Jessica's Graduation elliecat 12-15-05 2
 RE: Jessica's Graduation angelleyes 12-15-05 3
 RE: Jessica's Graduation Labyrinth 12-15-05 4
   RE: Jessica's Graduation Baxtera 12-15-05 5
       RE: Jessica's Graduation cyngee 12-15-05 8
       RE: Jessica's Graduation SOWayz 12-15-05 16
           RE: Jessica's Graduation Winter_Lady 12-15-05 32
   RE: Jessica's Graduation Sweeti 12-15-05 22
       RE: Jessica's Graduation Labyrinth 12-15-05 27
 RE: Jessica's Graduation Black_Rainbow 12-15-05 6
 RE: Jessica's Graduation Redbud 12-15-05 7
   RE: Jessica's Graduation Sweeti 12-15-05 23
       RE: Jessica's Graduation MariJ 12-15-05 29
           RE: Jessica's Graduation MariJ 12-15-05 30
   RE: Jessica's Graduation maybaybee 12-16-05 38
       RE: Jessica's Graduation Redbud 12-16-05 39
   Question for Redbud - Yikahs 12-19-05 47
 RE: Jessica's Graduation julli96 12-15-05 9
   RE: Jessica's Graduation SassyRed 12-15-05 10
       RE: Jessica's Graduation Miranda 12-15-05 13
   RE: Jessica's Graduation lifeless_93 12-15-05 11
       RE: Jessica's Graduation smackermack 12-15-05 12
       RE: Jessica's Graduation Redbud 12-16-05 40
   RE: Jessica's Graduation SeasonedRefinement 12-15-05 15
       RE: Jessica's Graduation julli96 12-15-05 17
 RE: Jessica's Graduation MizJazmine 12-15-05 14
   RE: Jessica's Graduation SeasonedRefinement 12-15-05 18
       RE: Jessica's Graduation MizJazmine 12-15-05 19
           RE: Jessica's Graduation SeasonedRefinement 12-15-05 20
   RE: Jessica's Graduation Redbud 12-16-05 41
 RE: Jessica's Graduation SOfan0221 12-15-05 21
   RE: Jessica's Graduation riverrat 12-15-05 24
       RE: Jessica's Graduation Winter_Lady 12-15-05 31
   RE: Jessica's Graduation Cleverone 12-15-05 25
       RE: Jessica's Graduation Pooj 12-15-05 26
           RE: Jessica's Graduation snowflake2 12-16-05 33
               RE: Jessica's Graduation quiller 12-16-05 35
   RE: Jessica's Graduation Redbud 12-16-05 42
 RE: Jessica's Graduation lbjupiter 12-16-05 34
   RE: Jessica's Graduation SeasonedRefinement 12-16-05 36
 RE: Jessica's Graduation maybaybee 12-16-05 37
   RE: Jessica's Graduation Redbud 12-16-05 43
   RE: Jessica's Graduation c26 12-16-05 44
 RE: Jessica's Graduation EnfanTerrible 12-17-05 45
   RE: Jessica's Graduation Redbud 12-19-05 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

minnie3 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-15-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minnie3 Click to send private message to minnie3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
No speech? It's just pomp and circumstance...

Cynthia12 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cynthia12 Click to send private message to Cynthia12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
I know this is really old news to all of you, but can someone fill me in on what happened with Jessica and Omar? Did he break up with her, or did she break up with him? And is it completely over? I guess it is, or she wouldn't be moving to California instead of going back to NY

elliecat 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elliecat Click to send private message to elliecat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
I haven't seen the show yet, because I am on the west coast...30 minutes to go. I can't wait. I am anxious to see Jessica's make-over. But like I said on another post, Andy Paige cents of style sucks IMHO. She dresses these women way too matronly. I know they have some input into what clothes they will wear at graduation, however, the crap she selects of which they can choose from is usually older womens clothing. I did like Jennifer's make-over a lot...she got a fun little dress she could wear again sometime and her hair came out very pretty.

I agree with you SR, if Jill can drop that extra weight, she will be a looker. There is just something about her I love. She smiles easily and often, when there is something to smile about. She's honest and sincere. She has an inner beauty that shines for me. Love, love, love Jill. She is my girl.

angelleyes 219 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelleyes Click to send private message to angelleyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
A head that size? I can't stop laughing even though you were serious. I haven't seen the show yet, now i'm afraid to watch as i might die laughing.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
Hmm just caught the end of it....

Noticed how the gift from Glade did NOT mention the Photography school that Jessica is going too. I sure would like to know why not. My guess is that they don't have a specific school in mind at all until Jessica decides where she wants to live and then presto-magico she will be enrolled at some local school.

And now I figured out how Allison is going to pay for her future college - that's not a spoiler as I'm only guessing - it's a gift from Glade.

A bit better then giving all the SO couples a damn plant that the LC's are going to check up on later to see if it is alive.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-15-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
The only thing Andy did well on this make over was the eye brows. When they were showing the flash backs I was so glad to see the brows gone. They looked like something from a bad sci fi makeup artist.

I thought Jill did a nice tribute and I was glad Allison kept her mouth shut.

cyngee 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyngee Click to send private message to cyngee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
I am sure all the ladies got up and said their goodbyes to Jessica, it was just edited out for time. I wish though they would save time for that, I would think that most of us would like to hear what they say about their time together and what they have learned from eachother. The ceremony's are always nice and should get the full coverage IMHO.

Also I agree that Andy does not do a great job with the makeovers, sorry Andy. Of course she tries and who could ever forget what she had to deal with last year, I forget her name right now, but she had given up her son for adoption?? Any how poor Andy on that one!!
Jessica may have looked a little more polished with her hair cut slightly and perhaps different color clothing. The eyebrows were much improved.

------------------

Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.

SOWayz 179 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOWayz Click to send private message to SOWayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
I doubt that Allison did keep her mouth shut. But it was probably this long drawn out teary mess that again was all about Allison. I'm sure that Allison ended up on the cutting room floor. This is about the time that production could be responding to these message boards in the way that they put the show together.

Winter_Lady 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Winter_Lady Click to send private message to Winter_Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
Did you notice that Allushon was the first to respond to Jessica's new self portrait in group this morning, talking about what it made her feel...even Jessica's graduation can be all about Allison.

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
>Hmm just caught the end of
>it....
>
>Noticed how the gift from Glade
>did NOT mention the Photography
>school that Jessica is going
>too. I sure would like
>to know why not. My
>guess is that they don't
>have a specific school in
>mind at all until Jessica
>decides where she wants to
>live and then presto-magico she
>will be enrolled at some
>local school.
>
>And now I figured out how
>Allison is going to pay
>for her future college -
>that's not a spoiler as
>I'm only guessing - it's
>a gift from Glade.
>
>A bit better then giving all
>the SO couples a damn
>plant that the LC's are
>going to check up on
>later to see if it
>is alive.

Jessica said today she was staying in Cali. I think the school didnt want its name used. can you imagine all the people who might try and contact jessica through the school? There are crazy people in this world.LOL

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
>I think the
> school didnt want
>its name used. can you
>imagine all the people
>who might try and
>contact jessica through the
>school? There are crazy
>people in this world.LOL

I don't buy that. If she was going to, let's say, University of California at Berkley you think the school wouldn't want the promotion of having a television star connected to 9-11 promoted?

Wasn't it said where Sinae went to college? Maybe I'm wrong but I thought it said on the SO website (??)

And what privacy does Jessica have after being on a television show for three months? Any one who would want to contact her wouldn't have to work hard - her parents name, where she lived, her siblings name and more was all broadcasted around.

It's the same logic of Christina wanting Jackson not to know what she did for a living - and about as likely NOT to happen! LOL!

They didn't put the name up because the school isn't that big of a name. I'll make a prediction - when she does her update the name to this 'top photography school' will be some podunk place as unknown as the "INTERNATIONAl celebrity chef" that no one recognized.

Black_Rainbow 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-15-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Black_Rainbow Click to send private message to Black_Rainbow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
I love when the women dress up ... they definitely look their best at graduations. And I was also amazed at Lisa today. Her make-up looked great and for once her face did not look so dull and tired. Why doesn't she do that everyday? It made her look younger AND more mature at the same time.

And Jessica's hair looked nice. Graduation ceremonies are definitely the best segments on the show. It's where we get to see the most honesty and genuine feelings from the housemates and the LC's.

~It's a perfect day for letting go~

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-15-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
I cried when Jessica graduated....TEARS OF JOY FOR ME!! I won't have to watch that back-stabbing, holier-than-thou, gossiping snob one more day!! Yippee!! Wonder what she's gonna do without all the cameras focused on her grief! Good riddens!

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
>I cried when Jessica graduated....TEARS OF
>JOY FOR ME!! I won't
>have to watch that back-stabbing,
>holier-than-thou, gossiping snob one more
>day!! Yippee!! Wonder
>what she's gonna do without
>all the cameras focused on
>her grief! Good riddens!
>

i noticed the more Jessica "got it together" the less she gossiped. I think she wasnt comfortable with her new evolving self so she went along with everyone. as she "grew" she was less and less a gossip. IMO

MariJ 157 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MariJ Click to send private message to MariJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
I also felt as though when Jessica started getting it together that she didn't gossip. If anything, she backed up TJ to Lisa. She also started to listen to TJ and show more compassion. From what I saw, when Jessica listened to TJ...she didn't ramble on much. I notice also that TJ doesn't seem (most of the time) to ramble on with Jill either. I'm sorry, I know this is Jessica's thread.

I started from the beginning not being able to stand Jessica. Once she started changing, I started liking her better. Although, I must admit her crying and nasally voice still drove me nuts but could tolerate it when she started showing some compassion.

MariJ 157 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MariJ Click to send private message to MariJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
Another thing. I wanted to ask here. Am I imagining it, or did it seem Jessica didn't give any comments about Allison? She seemed to address Rhonda, I think Iyanla, Jill, TJ, and even Christina, but not Lisa or Allison. Maybe I just missed that part.

maybaybee 167 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maybaybee Click to send private message to maybaybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
>I cried when Jessica graduated....TEARS OF
>JOY FOR ME!! I won't
>have to watch that back-stabbing,
>holier-than-thou, gossiping snob one more
>day!! Yippee!! Wonder
>what she's gonna do without
>all the cameras focused on
>her grief! Good riddens!
>

I'm glad she's gone too. I was so tired of hearing her say "I've got to be present..." Well, thanks, Jess for giving us all a present by getting the hell out. Too bad Andy Paige couldn't do some make-up trick to deminish that honker. The unibrow was mowed so that's something.

www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews

12-16-05, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
Too
>bad Andy Paige couldn't do
>some make-up trick to deminish
>that honker. The unibrow was
>mowed so that's something.
>
>
>www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews

You know I never like to talk about someone's beauty or ugliness because I figure short of plastic surgery there's nothing they did to cause it and there's nothing they can do to change it. Having said that I must admit that 80% of the time Jessica was on screen all I could do is STARE at that NOSE and wonder why she didn't ask daddy to cough up some money for a serious nose job. That thing eclipsed her face!!!

Yikahs 32 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Yikahs Click to send private message to Yikahs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Question for Redbud - "
As a Jessica fan, I know I'm going to miss her a lot. If not for Jill, I would stop watching the show at this point.

Is there another HG who drives you as crazy as Jessica?

julli96 397 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-15-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail julli96 Click to send private message to julli96 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
I thought I would post this here...I know this is an old question but, when they showed the flashback of TJ saying somthing about "no mommy" to Jessica what was it about? Thought Id seen every episode but missed that comment....anyone care to fill me in-thanks!

SassyRed 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SassyRed Click to send private message to SassyRed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
I thought that the graduation was a big success. I thought Allison would have given this long and drawn out speak, but she didn't. I also, thought that Jill spoke very well.

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
>I thought Allison would
>have given this long
>and drawn out speak,
>but she didn't.
Oh, no doubt she did. Editing just spared us... Poor Allie really had a r-e-a-l-l-y bad day today!
Miranda

lifeless_93 65 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lifeless_93 Click to send private message to lifeless_93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
It was one of the frist episodes, and TJ blurts out something like she would have jumped on a jet and flown out to check on her mom. Just as she says that she puts her hand over her mouth because she realized what she said, and there was no planes flying.

smackermack 93 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smackermack Click to send private message to smackermack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
That was the cause of Jessica's first breakthrough. And Rhonda told her that TJ would be the greatest gift she had in the house. How true that became. Looks like TJ did connect with Jessica. WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!

12-16-05, 08:01 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
>It was one of the frist
>episodes, and TJ blurts out
>something like she would have
>jumped on a jet and
>flown out to check on
>her mom. Just as
>she says that she puts
>her hand over her mouth
>because she realized what she
>said, and there was no
>planes flying.

Um, no, that wasn't it. Unless I'm mistaken (could be) TJ said that if that (9/11) had happened where she was she would have called her mom. Then realizing that Jessica couldn't have done that....she put her hand over her mouth.

12-15-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
As they were discussing the way the events of 9-11 unfolded, TJ said the first thing she would have done would have been to pick up the phone and call her mother. Jessica no longer had a mother to call, although I'm sure she wished that her mother was alive, like TJ's. That all clicked with TJ as soon as the words were out of her mouth. That's why her hands went over her mouth immeditaely after she said it. I think she horrified herself, but it was accidental and I will never believe she meant to hurt Jessica.

julli96 397 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-15-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail julli96 Click to send private message to julli96 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
Thank you, I totally missed that for some reason....I agree it was accidental and a slip-up.....thanks the info.

Thank you lifeless as well.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
Ahhhhhhh yes graduation! This was really nice. I felt like this was a "real" graduation and that Jessica had really done the work. The women did look nice. I liked that green that Rhonda had on. Sometimes Rhonda is a fashion disaster, but 'ol girl was looking good. I luuuuuuuvvvvved what Jill had to say. It would be nice if we could see what all the women had to say, but I know it's an editing thing.

I think Jessica shined because her spirit shined. I don't think Andy Paige did one thing with the exception of the eyebrows to enhance Jessica. I think changing Jessica's hair color aged her vs. her auburn her which I think added to her youth. So I'm always suspect when a woman ends up looking worse than she did through the hands of another woman...suspect indeed.

Overall I thought it was beautiful...OKAY...OKAY...yes I cried! Especially at the end when the women were huddled together. I could really feel them letting Jessica go, and...well...that just did it for me! I'm happy for Jessica.

12-15-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-05 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

MizJazmine, I do believe you are a softy!

You are a producer's best advertisement! The graduation went off without a hitch. It really was nice...and for such a pack of she-wolves as this group has been, I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.

BTW, if I ever have to pick out a body to take to the plastic surgeon as a guide for my "rearrangement", it will be TJ's. She looked absolutely incredible in that black dress - even her arms. Wow...

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
LOL...dang it I've been outted!...lol...Yes TJ looked gorgeous, but TJ's not a bad looking woman to me on any given day. Now Jessica could have looked just as stunning had she run like I told her to when she saw Andy Page!!! Yes the women did hold up quite well considering their fangs & claws (lol) which we did not see today and that was a good thing - very good indeed.

12-15-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
MizJazmine,

Seeing that you are a huge fan of Ms. Paige's artistry, you may be interested in her website. She offers personal - THAT MEANS YOU! - consultations when she's in your city doing her workshops. Now you may have to wait a while - but you know what they say - "Good things come to those who wait..."

Are you game?

12-16-05, 08:04 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
>Ahhhhhhh yes graduation! This was really
>nice. I felt like this
>was a "real" graduation and
>that Jessica had really done
>the work. The women did
>look nice. I liked that
>green that Rhonda had on.
>Sometimes Rhonda is a fashion
>disaster, but 'ol girl was
>looking good. I luuuuuuuvvvvved what
>Jill had to say. It
>would be nice if we
>could see what all the
>women had to say, but
>I know it's an editing
>thing.
>
>I think Jessica shined because her
>spirit shined. I don't think
>Andy Paige did one thing
>with the exception of the
>eyebrows to enhance Jessica. I
>think changing Jessica's hair color
>aged her vs. her auburn
>her which I think added
>to her youth. So I'm
>always suspect when a woman
>ends up looking worse than
>she did through the hands
>of another woman...suspect indeed.
>

Agree! I always prefer a gay guy. I think it's just unnatural for women to want to make other women look great!! LOL Anyway, Rhonda is definitely a fashion faux pas herself. Honestly, you'd HAVE to be in order to think Andy Paige should be giving ANYONE makeovers! In California there must be thousands of qualified fashion experts - Andy Paige is NOT one of them.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
I love to give my thoughts. lol

Here goes......... What is with Andy Paige? Has she gained weight? Is she pregnant? That outfit she had on was butt-ugly, BUTT-UGLY!!! Her hips looked too wide to get through the door and I couldn't figure it out if it was an optical illusion from the outfit or if she is getting fat.

If I was Jessica and saw Andy heading my way looking like that (An Allison outfit is what came to mind when I saw Andy) I would have politely declined her offer.

Why is Rhonda always, always, ALWAYS holding Jessica's hand and leaning in close? Freaking me out.

I noticed Mz Allison plopped her butt right behind Jessica so whenever the camera was on Jessica it was also on Mz Allison.

I really didn't care for her outfit Andy helped her with. She could have been so much more attractive in something else but I did like her hair and eyebrows. TJ looked great.

Rhonda had on her green dress she wore to the awards show last year, or one hauntingly similar.

Why was Iyanla sitting their with her eyes closed between Rhonda and Dr Stan? It didn't even appear that she had on eye makeup. I thought Iyanla was dressed and made up the worst I have ever seen her in either season 2 or 3.

Ok, I'm done now.....Oh one more thing. It would have been hard for Mz Allison to make a speech at Jessica's graduation when she is choking on jelousy.

riverrat 17 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrat Click to send private message to riverrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
>
>Here goes......... What is with Andy
>Paige? Has she gained
>weight? Is she pregnant?
> That outfit she had
>on was butt-ugly, BUTT-UGLY!!! Her
>hips looked too wide to

>get through the door and
>I couldn't figure it out
>if it was an optical
>illusion from the outfit or
>if she is getting fat.

I'm thinking that Andy may be somewhat hippy, and pants with slit pockets aren't the most attractive choice for a hippy girl. If the pants are too tight, the pockets bulge making one look even hippier than one really is. I avoid pants with that type of pockets like the plague; I surely don't need any more enhancement of my hips. Since she considers herself such a style maven, I'm surprised that she must not have noticed how wide those pants made her look.

Winter_Lady 41 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Winter_Lady Click to send private message to Winter_Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
Absolutely right those pockets were the worst thing she could have put on her hips. Then the pants were cropped which made it even worse.

Dear Andy,

Have you ever heard of "What Not to Wear"?

Where are Clinton and Stacey when we need them?

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"

(JMHO) But,I thought Iyanla looked very nice...she did have on make-up (I saw it when she was at the podium giving her speech) and the only time I saw her with her eyes closed was when she was giving a silent acknowledgement of Jessica's thanks to her...she did it twice, I believe.

I do agree with you about Jessica's outfit...it wasn't the best one that she tried on..it was rather childish to me and didn't do anything for her...it was great to see that she had legs (hardly saw her without jeans on)...I liked her hair better the other way...it appeared that they were trying to get rid of her part and it wasn't happening (i.e. the cowlick). the eyebrows were by far the best improvement...they were more feminine looking. All in all she looked pretty good for an Andy make over.

Allison's hairdo is dreadful...and I didn't think she could dress any frumpier, but she is doing just that lately...I hope Andy can help her and she needs her now...the dark roots are showing and the baby doll hairstyle isn't for Allison...her face is too fat for that look...she needs her bangs back...pleaseeee! I do believe she's gained weigh since the show started and needs to join Jill with the exercise regime before she has another hurdle to climb and prolong her stay there...she just doesn't get the not-so-subtle hints that they want her to learn the lesson and get the hell out of there.

I'm glad we didn't have to suffer thru Allie's rendention of a farewell speech...it would have been too syrupy, but Jill's speech had me bawling until she interjected some humor into it...and it was extremely sad when they were saying goodbye at the end and the cry/huddle was even sadder because they realized they had lost a friend (which I believe they all became towards the end) and that the dynamics of the house is about to change significantly.

I do enjoy the graduations and look forward to the next one..hopefully...Allisons'. (Peace)

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Pooj 23 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pooj Click to send private message to Pooj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
Allison usually fixes that hair just to hang around the house, but you'd think that she would have done the same for Jessica's graduation. How awful did that look? The barrette was what really tipped the scales! First, I think that she could have at least washed her hair and then we wouldn't have noticed the roots as much. Allison - THROW THE BARRETTES AWAY!!!

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
LOL, Seasoned, I thought the same thing...Allison's baby barette looked ridiculous on a head the size of a large carving pumpkin. Also, I think TJ really has the most attractive body in that house. How great did she look in that black dress? She was the best-dressed one there.

I also noticed Allison took the prime position right behind the graduate...you know that'll get you some camera time!

Rhonda looked like Andy Paige selected her outfit...it was ill-fitting, and the "satiny" material made her look like she had a tummy bulge. Rhonda sometimes has awful clothes...she looke dbetter in her "running" outfit than she did at this graduation.

I thought the outfit Andy chose for Jessica was hideous. Ugh, those sleeves...such an unattractive length, with all that puckering, and the Snow White "caps". I liked Jessica's hair better in the (post-makeover) confessionals better than I did at the actual graduation. I didn't think Jessica's makeup looked that different than she usually wore it. The eyebrows finally being done was a GOOD thing, though.

Jill, Lisa, and Christina looked pretty nice.

I am sooo glad we were spared any speeches by Allisham.

The candles the HG's floated into the pool were very cute...did anyone else think they looked almost like little cakes? LOL!

quiller 268 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail quiller Click to send private message to quiller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
I couldn't believe how great TJ looked in that black dress. When they showed her from the side, just before they all sat down, I was thinking, "da*n, she looks gooood" Who knew she had that great of a figure?!?

cause this is what I do when I am NOT watching SO or posting on this board.

12-16-05, 08:08 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"

What is with Andy
>Paige? Has she gained
>weight? Is she pregnant?

Yeah, I thought she was rather HEFTY too!

> That outfit she had
>on was butt-ugly, BUTT-UGLY!!!

Absolutely right!! Tops with those tie arms went out of fashion centuries ago! She looked like she'd been through the shredder.

Her
>hips looked too wide to
>get through the door

This was my EXACT thought when I first saw her come through that front door...I thought WATCH OUT - WIDELOAD! She's NOT gonna make it!

>If I was Jessica and saw
>Andy heading my way looking
>like that (An Allison outfit
>is what came to mind
>when I saw Andy) I
>would have politely declined her
>offer.
>
>Why is Rhonda always, always, ALWAYS
>holding Jessica's hand and leaning
>in close? Freaking me
>out.

Me too but probably because I loathe Jessica so much I detest the thought of being near her much less touching her!
>
>
>
>Rhonda had on her green dress
>she wore to the awards
>show last year, or one
>hauntingly similar.
>
Yup, that's the one. She did look about 4 months pregnant, but I don't think she is. Maybe she has fibroids or something just like Jill

lbjupiter 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lbjupiter Click to send private message to lbjupiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
okay, I totally agree with Lisa's hair. She is best off to keep it in that clip that you sometimes see her wear.
Jessica should wear no makeup. when you have such a dramtic face like that it is best to not draw attention to it.
Speaking of makeup (whats her name the black women with the tumor) she should not be highlighting her puffy eyelids like she did today.

12-16-05, 02:38 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
Ok, Jupiter,

What kind of compliment is this, "You have such a dramatic face, it would be better not to draw anymore attention to it with make-up".

HMMMMM? Only kidding. I know what you mean.

maybaybee 167 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maybaybee Click to send private message to maybaybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
As a fellow style challenged person, I have to say that Rhonda B has got me beat. Where the hell did she get that dress, from a bride maid yard sale???

www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews

12-16-05, 08:10 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
>As a fellow style challenged person,
>I have to say that
>Rhonda B has got me
>beat. Where the hell
>did she get that dress,
>from a bride maid yard
>sale???
>
>
>www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews

Rhonda has a very weird sense of style...as in "no sense of style". Yeah, she wore that rag to the emmy's last year. Not a great choice..

c26 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c26 Click to send private message to c26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
Yuck!!! I must say, where do the lc's get the clothes they wear!!???

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
I fast-forward through the graduations. I only slow it down to listen to their parting gifts. I don't think Jessica looked thrilled to get a digital camera. I think film photogs are purists that way because the quality is not the same.

12-19-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Jessica's Graduation"
>I fast-forward through the graduations. I
>only slow it down to
>listen to their parting gifts.
>I don't think Jessica looked
>thrilled to get a digital
>camera. I think film photogs
>are purists that way because
>the quality is not the
>same.
>
>

great point!when i was getting ready to buy a new camera i checked out several photography stores and they were indeed purists and did not recommend me getting a digital camera at all. only thing is that i don't really think jessica was THAT into photography. seemed like she would have taken her camera with her to CA if she was really into it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •