The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Housemate"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bree1917 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bree1917 Click to send private message to bree1917 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Housemate"
I bet the new housemate is that girl they asked to leave that had the husband and kid that came to visit, and she started the trouble in the car with the other women. I can't think of her name though. She threw a fit and threw a plate across the room. That's the only things I can remember about her. She either cheated on her husband or he cheated on her was why she was there. I think her name was Tess.
What do you think
bree

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Housemate shayshay1 12-15-05 1
 RE: New Housemate celisabeth 12-15-05 2
 RE: New Housemate jlgilbs 12-15-05 3
   RE: New Housemate imstartingoveralso 12-15-05 4
   RE: New Housemate LisaPles 12-16-05 23
   RE: New Housemate jeana28 12-16-05 28
 RE: New Housemate Ijustsharted 12-15-05 5
   RE: New Housemate eire_heart74 12-15-05 6
       RE: New Housemate Becvis 12-15-05 7
           RE: New Housemate Ijustsharted 12-15-05 8
               RE: New Housemate cronemoon 12-15-05 9
                   RE: New Housemate MizJazmine 12-15-05 10
                   RE: New Housemate flower2 12-15-05 13
                   RE: New Housemate Carla 12-18-05 33
           RE: New Housemate bree1917 12-15-05 15
 RE: New Housemate ma7986 12-15-05 11
   RE: New Housemate roadrunner06 12-15-05 12
       RE: New Housemate SeasonedRefinement 12-15-05 14
           RE: New Housemate bree1917 12-15-05 16
   RE: New Housemate Miranda 12-15-05 17
       RE: New Housemate SweetDaisey 12-15-05 18
   RE: New Housemate SOGoddess 12-18-05 32
 RE: New Housemate Ladybug0318 12-15-05 19
   RE: New Housemate SOfan0221 12-16-05 21
       RE: New Housemate beachplum 12-16-05 22
           RE: New Housemate SOfan0221 12-16-05 26
 RE: New Housemate monti 12-16-05 20
 RE: New Housemate 26mitogo 12-16-05 24
 RE: New Housemate carolynl 12-16-05 25
   RE: New Housemate celisabeth 12-16-05 27
       RE: New Housemate Mystique 12-16-05 29
       RE: New Housemate jeana28 12-16-05 30
           RE: New Housemate celisabeth 12-16-05 31
               RE: New Housemate snowflake2 12-18-05 34
                   RE: New Housemate Redbud 12-19-05 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-15-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Housemate"
Tess was her name, please don't say that ,no I don't think they will bring her back.

celisabeth 245 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-15-05, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celisabeth Click to send private message to celisabeth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Housemate"
Tess, yeah.

I kinda doubt that she'll be back. It'd be interesting, I guess, but she seems to have some of the same issues as TJ, just in a much, much more dramatic form. I'm thinking of both Tess and TJ frequently feeling misunderstood and seeming to alienate their housemates at times when it seems that they're most desirous of support.

jlgilbs 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jlgilbs Click to send private message to jlgilbs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Housemate"
Oh my goodness, can you imagine tess in the same house as TJ...I think i would have to stop watching. No, i don't think they will bring her back, and honestly, i don't think she would want to come back.

imstartingoveralso 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-15-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail imstartingoveralso Click to send private message to imstartingoveralso Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Housemate"
Based on her reactions the last couple of shows she was on, I don't think she'd be willing to come back. She did not see their point or agree with them, and felt they were against her.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-05, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: New Housemate"
>Oh my goodness, can you imagine
>tess in the same house
>as TJ...I think i would
>have to stop watching.

How about TJ in the same house as Denise? What a smackdown that would be!

I hope they don't continue to bring back houseguests from the past. I think most would agree that we get sick of the people after a while the first time around. I think they should give the opportunity to different people.

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: New Housemate"
OHHHH NOOO

Id rather watch T.J. then Tess anyday. I couldnt deal with Tess. she gave me a headache just listening to her..

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Housemate"
Oh lordy! I hope not. It's bad enough right now that this board is full of Allison threads....boring. Cant imagine how many threads there will be about Tess. LOL

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Housemate"
From the looks of the previews today, it is not Tess. I doubt she would come back. It was quite clear that she was there to be on TV and said as much. Wanting to make it a starting point for a talk show. Which had to be the funniest moment last season is when IV called her out on that.

I wouldn't even watch if she can back. She was a Omarosa wannabe!

Becvis 68 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Becvis Click to send private message to Becvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Housemate"
You really don't think (from the previews) that that girl they showed from the back could have been Tess? I do. The hair, the small build,and for some reason I thought she might be black. And I wondered briefly how hard it might be for Jill to have a cute, tiny little black girl in the house. If it might undermine her confidence and make her make comparisons. I hope not, because I like Jill and I don't want her to feel humiliated. I don't remember why I thought the back of that girl could have been black, maybe they showed a teeny tiny subliminal flash of skin, I don't know. But she looked like a pretty black girl. And let's face it, no matter how hideous Tess was, she was still very pretty (physically). She was an ugly mess inside, however.

Okay, her name WAS Tess, wasn't it? Suddenly I'm not sure, but it sounds right. ....

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Housemate"
Her arm looked tan. I couldnt tell if she was pretty or not they didnt show her face. And the back of her hair reminded me of a wisk broom...LOL

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: New Housemate"
maybe when they were in Houston..
they got a hurrican survivor to be the new roomate
and a Emergency fast interview basis..????

didnt they have a young lady who had just lost her
boyfriend , home, job.. she was about the same build
as the new houseguest was..from the back..

but if you want to add drama and knock the air out
of Allison.. bring a New Orleans survivor right into the SO house up close and personal..

watch Allsion twirl her beads to the point she strangles
herself..LOL

OMG..

I would love to see a Hurricane survivor get in SO house..
they really have a need to start over..

keeping fingers crossed..

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New Housemate"
Well whoever it is, I hope the women are decent to her 'cuz that's a real deal breaker for me in how I feel about the women in the SOH. I can't stand when someone new comes into the house who is vulnerable & scared and some of the women start their stuff...ughhhhh....

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: New Housemate"
>didnt they have a young lady
>who had just lost her
>
>boyfriend , home, job.. she was
>about the same build
>as the new houseguest was..from the
>back..
>

I would love to see her on the show--someone with some morals and (possibly) religious standards. That would be a switch.

>but if you want to add
>drama and knock the air
>out
>of Allison.. bring a New Orleans
>survivor right into the SO
>house up close and personal..
>watch Allsion twirl her beads to
>the point she strangles
>herself..LOL
>
I am rolling all over the floor, laughing!!!!!

Carla 71 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carla Click to send private message to Carla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: New Housemate"
I would love to see a hurricane survivor in the house too. If they got a hurricane survivor in the house from the arena, it's doubtful that Alliscam would have seen her while in Houston because she spent most of her time in her five star hotel room crying silent tears.

12-15-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bree1917 Click to send private message to bree1917 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: New Housemate"
That's the reason I thought it was Tess because of the way she was built and she did look black. It would be a interesting twist.
bree

ma7986 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ma7986 Click to send private message to ma7986 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New Housemate"
I think you're right. I had to tape the show because I had to go out, but from the back, it looks like Tess with a haircut. Oh, brother, they're in for it big time.

roadrunner06 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roadrunner06 Click to send private message to roadrunner06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: New Housemate"
At the end of Season 2 when she was kicked out, was Tess given one of those open invitations to come back? Didn't Rhonda say something like, this is not failure, so you can come back? If so, that sucks if it does turn out to be her. She was too lame.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: New Housemate"
If it's Tess, I'm finished with SO. She was outrageous. She was so good at getting people upset that she got Allison to crack long before Allison actually wanted to. I can remember Allison yelling (not face to face), "Tess, this is MY house"!

Can't you just picture Tess and Allison meeting again in the foyer? Tess would look Allison up and down in that subtle way of her's, and she might say, in that sweet voice of heaven, "Girl, you're still here? Woe, you've gotten so much bigger - is that from the cancer or do you just eat all the time? Wow, you're still here? You were here when I left last year. Yeah, you were one of the bitches that told Iyanla that I wasn't getting it, right? Wow. It's OK...I don't hold that against you or anything. I guess you didn't get it either then, right? Wow, I've had a birthday and gotten an agent, and you're still here???

It's not Tess. I'd be shocked.

***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***

An All Inclusive Greeting! Happy Holidays!

Unconditional love heals - big time.

12-15-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
16. "RE: New Housemate"
Lol.. Bree

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: New Housemate"
ma7986 writes:
>I think you're right. I had
>to tape the show because
>I had to go out,
>but from the back, it
>looks like Tess with a
>haircut. Oh, brother, they're in
>for it big time.

While the new girl was still in the limo, there was a shot of her right arm and it was too light skinned to be Tess. :::wiping brow::: I really don't EVER want to see THAT woman again!
Miranda

SweetDaisey 54 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SweetDaisey Click to send private message to SweetDaisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: New Housemate"
I missed seeing Tess last year - sorry I missed all that. In the preview they showed someone's hands fidgeting. I assumed it was the new houseguest's. Either this is someone a little older or she has been working with her hands a lot because they didn't look like a young women's hands. Just an observation.

SOGoddess 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-18-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOGoddess Click to send private message to SOGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: New Housemate"
That is definitely NOT Tess. This woman has old looking hands, and is definitely not black. They even showed her front(face, through the door from a camera in the house) as she waited at the door to be let in.

Given this season's shenanigans with Lisa, SO owes the other women who were kicked out an apology.

Ladybug0318 12 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ladybug0318 Click to send private message to Ladybug0318 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: New Housemate"
Tess has info on "where are they now." She seems to be doing well and sounds like she finally got it! Maybe she did and maybe she did not. Who knows? It's on the official website. To answer one of you guys questions, she did have an opening invitation.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-16-05, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: New Housemate"
Tess's update on the where are they now site appeared a week after she left. She never understood it in the SO house but a week after she left her life is ontrack and wonderful. Oh yeah, that sounds right to me.

Bull-sh!it. It is just more of Mz Tess being Mz Tess. She is one screwed up woman, who will continue to be screwed up. She is beyond help. Her husband should have left her a$$ long ago, not that it would have helped her but it might save him a few brain cells.

Her and her 'I think I was molested, all this time I thought it was a dream'. Her momma didn't beleive it and neither did I. It was more tessnesium.

At least TJ has a medical problem that contributes to her not being able to state what she needs to say in a timely way. Tess just enjoyed doing her physocbabble and dragging out each and every point to the nth degree. Oh, I forgot that was because she was intelligent (her words, not mine). *snark, snark*

I don't beleive it was her. Whoever it is I hope Rhonda treats them more like she does TJ and starts to treat TJ more like she did Jessica. TJ could use a few hugs and some hand holding.

beachplum 11 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beachplum Click to send private message to beachplum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: New Housemate"
I have always watched SO and can not remember Tess. Who was she? What was her story? Did she have a little boy? I don't remember her leaving please help me remember ...I am losing it

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-16-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: New Housemate"
She was on near the end of last season. She was married and had a little boy. Her husband had cheated on her so she cheated on him to get even, then they both kept cheating. Oh yeah, she was a christian who was very religious. She also came to the SO house because in her own words she was so beautiful and intelligent that she had trouble making and keeping friends because THEY were so jealous of her beauty and her intelligence. *GAG*

She had had some physcology classes in college so everytime she talked with Rhonda or Dr Stan she made her own interpretations of what they wanted her to learn.

She pouted all the time and she was a b!tch. When she didn't get her way she would stomp and rant and rave. Once she shut herself in the bathroom and layed down on the bathroom floor in a big huff and Rhonda went in and held her and rocked her. She was involved in the famous 'plate' episode where she supposedley threw a plate at Layne - although I think she just slammed it down and it bounced around in peices. Layne did't feel safe with Tess around because Tess told Layne that she resembled one of her husbands women that he had an affair with.

Her stay came to an end when they all got in the car and made the trip to Las Vegas. She brought up an incident that was not to be talked about because she wanted to get her point across. Allison was driving and I think Tess was targeting either Vanessa or Layne. Anyway shortly after they all arrived at Las Vegas and sometime after Layne married herself Tess was asked to leave.

She stayed way too long in my opinion. She thought she was smarter than the people trying to help her and instead it just showed her ignorance. Maybe Allison learned all her drama ways from Tess now that I think about it. Too funny.

monti 101 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail monti Click to send private message to monti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: New Housemate"
Oh, please! I hope it is not her! She drove me crazy last season! That is a very scary thought to think it could be her. We will be rid of the Queen of Drama soon, I hope we don't get another one!

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: New Housemate"
Can't be Tess ... as in another post, I noticed the hands while she was in Limo. Definitly someone lighter and older. I just hope it's not another woman with such severe problems that she too needs MAJOR help ... like YEARS of experienced professional help ... not a couple months in the current mess. My personal opinion ... they went for too much shock value in this years guests. They have serious problems that need more than behavior modification.

carolynl 83 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carolynl Click to send private message to carolynl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: New Housemate"
Definitely not Tess.

Tess was most definitely a dark skinned black woman. That woman looked white to me. If she was black, which I don't think she was, she would be a light skinned black woman. The woman was also taller than Tess. With the exception of Vanessa, I think Tess was one of the shortest from season 2.

12-16-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celisabeth Click to send private message to celisabeth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: New Housemate"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 11:38 AM (EST)

>Definitely not Tess.

>Tess was most definitely a dark skinned black woman. That woman looked white to me. If she was black, which I don't think she was, she would be a light skinned black woman. The woman was also taller than Tess. With the exception of Vanessa, I think Tess was one of the shortest from season 2.<

The dark-haired woman (wearing a pale purple jacket, I think) who was seen knocking at the front door was a nutrition expert who came to talk with the housemates.

We did get a glimpse of the new housemate and we heard her voice. Most of what we saw was her hands, her neck, a bit of a lacy white blouse she was wearing, etc. This was at the VERY end of Friday's show. The shot of her hands gave me the impression that she's in her 40s or older. I didn't think they were the hands of a 20- or 30-year-old.

Mystique 429 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mystique Click to send private message to Mystique Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: New Housemate"
>The dark-haired woman (wearing a pale
>purple jacket, I think) who
>was seen knocking at the
>front door was a nutrition
>expert who came to talk
>with the housemates.

Did you notice the Nutitionist was from Nestle? lmao Who'da thought

>We did get a glimpse of
>the new housemate and we
>heard her voice. Most
>of what we saw was
>her hands, her neck, a
>bit of a lacy white
>blouse she was wearing, etc.
> This was at the
>VERY end of Friday's show.
> The shot of her
>hands gave me the impression
>that she's in her 40s
>or older. I didn't
>think they were the hands
>of a 20- or 30-year-old.
>

Yes she didn't look at all like Tess to me.. and she stated she had to be in control and was nervous about not having it during the process.. and she's rooming with TJ? lol oh no! Just in the snippit of her talking I had the idea she was the no-nonsense type. I bet Allison will be so upset when all the focus moves to the new houseguest and off of her.. she won't like that one bit.. but I also bet she will be the one to run to the door for introductions lol

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: New Housemate"
ohhh did i see Lisa actually working??? i couldnt believe it. oohhh man.. i may have to record this for prosperity.( okay she won a sticker for doing her chores) i just loved watching Alsion not being able to clean. it was torturing her lol. funnnnnnnnyyy funny.. she was just dying to clean something.I have to say, Alison did look nice today. that outfit was one of her better outfits..It looked dressy, but still classy.. she wasnt over dressed... maybe shes getting styling tips from a stylist? do they have a stylist and makeup artist on staff? Maybe someone finally told Alison to lighten up on the makeup and the loud clothes?

12-16-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
31. "RE: New Housemate"
>I have to say, Alison did look nice today. that outfit was one of her better outfits..It looked dressy, but still classy.. she wasnt over dressed... maybe shes getting styling tips from a stylist? do they have a stylist and makeup artist on staff? Maybe someone finally told Alison to lighten up on the makeup and the loud clothes?<

To me it looked like her makeup -- particularly her eye makeup -- was even more severely overdone than it usually is.

I'm not sure whether there's a stylist on the Starting Over staff, but she may have recently gotten some style pointers from someone. I know she's had pointers in the past, including the ones from "the dating doctor," but there are also some assignments the housemates are given that aren't televised 'cause they're in the house 24 hours a day and it's all condensed into one hour.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: New Housemate"
From what I saw, the new HG definitely wasn't Tess. At the very end, they showed her approaching the door and for a split second you saw part of her face. It was a clever camera angle, because it was immediately obscured by the part of the door between the two panes of glass. Of course, you couldn't really see her in any kind of detail, but it definitely did not look like Tess to me. I thought she looked white or possibly Asian, but again, I didn't see enough to make any real call.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: New Housemate"
It is not Tess, for sure. If you really want to know who it is, go to the Spoiler section. The new lady has been sending emails from the house for a month or so. Remember that we are watching it about a month and half or two months after taping. So this new lady has had that long to send emails out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •