The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"GDiva aka Ghandia's posts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-01-02, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"GDiva aka Ghandia's posts"
Ok, well for those of you don't know, a poster going by the name of GDiva (believed to be Ghandia) posted at Ezboard's survivorsucks for a while before the show began. She gave away a couple hints and then a few days later everything was erased (due to her requests). It's even rumored that she is now in trouble with CBS.

I guess it all comes down to whether or not you believe it was really her, but I totally do believe it. It's just too weird that all the posts were erased and she definitely sounded like the real thing. All of her posts have been erased, but here they are if anyone is interested:

GDiva
(8/15/02 4:32:21 pm)
Ghandia is a Stone Fox

I'm so glad that a "thick" girl is representing. She is one of the best looking Black girls that this show has seen thus far! She is not a "regular" hottie; this girl has got something special!

GDiva
(8/15/02 4:56:17 pm)
Re: JORDAN vs. JORDAN

This guy looks like he's an ass!

GDiva
(8/20/02 3:40:16 pm)
Re: My Large Ass

I really appreciate your comment regarding my ass. My large ass has been a topic of most men's conversations (the real men anyway). I'm proud of my "onion" and my husband says the same thing, that I've got, "More cushion for the pushin'"!

Just wanted to let you know when all these people are trying to diss, none of it is affecting me, you know? I'll start worrying when people STOP talking about my "ass"!

Have a great day and thanks for your support.

Ghandia (a.k.a. "Ghetto Booty")

P.S.: Yes, this is REALLY Ghandia

GDiva
(8/20/02 3:51:16 pm)
Re: Re:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I thank you SO MUCH for you comment regarding my "large ass"; the only thing that wants a bone is a dog I say! Although I am "thicker than most" I am proud of my size and I am one sexy woman.

I just wanted to let you know with all these narrow-minded scrubs dissin' the only black girl "with back" on the cast, you stood up for thicker girls everywhere! I love you for that!

Thank you SO much and thank you for your support.

Much love,
Ghandia (yes I am the REAL Ghandia)

P.S. You ROCK!!!

GDiva
(8/21/02 3:27:42 pm)

Dear "Dingosatemybaby"

First of all, I LOVE your username. As far as any "dish" I can give, I can say that I know of no one developing boils. As far as stinkiness goes. You know how when you're eating garlic with a bunch of people and everyone is eating garlic and the only person who smells the garlic is the person who didn't eat it? Well, out there EVERYONE was stank to be damned so no one smelled more stinky than anyone else. However, this is my opinion, I'm sure some other castaways thought my ass was stinky.

I hope that answers your question.

Ghandia

GDiva
(8/21/02 5:33:55 pm)
Re: Ghandia is dumber than dirt

Dear World Wrestling Knock Off

G-Diva is short for Ghandia the Diva. I don't know I just thought it was cool. I am apparently NOT as cool as you because I don't have a goofy picture of The Hurricane as my sig line. Please, oh please won't you give me some cool lessons, since you are the master of intelligence . . . NOT!

When you stop talking about me, then I'll start worrying.

GDiva
Potential bannee
(8/22/02 9:42:47 am)
To Dingosatemybaby - Re Mark Burnett & Gettin' High

Dear Dingos:

You are really crackin' me up? Where do you hear this stuff?!?!?!?

To answer your first question about Mark; he is a very cool person. He did not hit on me and he most certainly did NOT hit on Jeff Probst. By my observations, Mark & Jeff are definitely heterosexual men. Mark has a great personality but he tells it like it is; he is not a bullshitter. Mark is also a great dancer; we danced together, that's it. He likes wine and he is really a lot of fun at a party.

About the crew gettin' high? NO WAY! Those people are so straight. This fact was really trippin' me out 'cause I expected at least ONE PERSON to have weed right? Not at all. People drink at parties, but no drugs.
Edited by: GDiva at: 8/22/02 10:09:01 am

GDiva
Potential bannee
(8/22/02 10:31:49 am)
To Uberclay - Who I Hated The Most

Thank you for welcoming me Uber. I think if the other cast members or production or anyone at CBS knew I was chatting on this website, they would call me crazy. But, the trash-talking doesn't bother me; it really makes me laugh. I also tell my husband about what people say on here about me and we laugh together. Like the comments about my "long distance running" LAUGHTER! I do like long distance running; it's just that after having a baby and you're like 250 lbs. and you love 50 lbs., you're still 200 lbs., which by many people's standards is a big woman. Anyway, all the comments about me just crack me up!

Okay, now on to your question. I can't really say who I hated most in words, but let's just say that he is follicle-ly challenged ; the 2nd most hated knows all about preparing food . How's that?

But, you must understand that these are my opinions only, based on MY experiences with these people. It would be terrible for you to judge them based on what I say. Cool?

GDiva
Potential bannee
(8/22/02 10:32:59 am)
To Uberclay - Posting Pics Advice.

Can you also tell me how I can post an image as my personal photo and how do I post images in my replys? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Edited by: GDiva at: 8/22/02 10:33:24 am

GDiva
Potential bannee
(8/22/02 12:44:08 pm)
Re: To SurvivorObession3

Dear SurvivorObsession3:

Yes, I was named after Mahatma Gandhi, which now in my adult life is a very cool person to be named after.

But in high school, when the picture "Gandhi" came out?!?!? OH MAN did I catch a lot of slams. My fellow classmates would bow to me in the hallway saying, "Gandhi, we want peace in America" and then there was the ever popular "Goofy Gandhi Glasses." So you see, I've been trained VERY WELL in accepting all types of comments and being able to laugh at myself.

GDiva
Potential bannee
(8/22/02 12:52:30 pm)
To Dingosatemybaby

Girlfriend thanks for understanding about losing "baby fat"; it's hard to get rid of, especially when you are trying to get on a t.v. show that does use eye-candy.

My youngest turned 15 months on August 17th. My children mean the world to me, as well as my husband. The hardest part of doing this thing was not being able to communicate with them AT ALL for 7 weeks. That was agony, especially coupled with the fact that most of the people I was "shacked up" completely and totally got on my last #####' nerve! LAUGHTER!

However, I take my entire experience in stride and though there were some bad times, it was an experience of a lifetime for me to be on my favorite show and being the great Survivor fan that I am.

I'd do it all again if I was asked to. Is THAT some crazy ##### or what? But, what can I say, I really enjoyed my experience.

The thing is about being on this website, I've talked to other contestants whom you guys are really pissing off with the various comments posted about them (mind you, they ONLY get pissed off at the mean/degrading things said about them), and I told them that if we hadn't been chosen for this show, NO ONE would be talking about us. See me, I've wanted to be on T.V. my whole life, so ALL talk about me is great because I know in this life some people will love me, some will like me and some will hate me. I told a few contestants, "It's when people STOP talking about you that you have a problem." You know? Plus, I told them that they should just take the comments in stride and laugh about it, 'cause it all funny.

Additionally, though the website is Survivor Sucks, the people on this site are addicted to the show, just in a different way. And, I'm always interested in all types of people. ##### it, you only live once right?

One thing I can say is, this season is VERY different from ANY OTHER SEASON. It will really be very entertaining. Y'all are going to all sorts of ##### to diss now! LAUGHTER!

GDiva
Potential bannee
(8/23/02 4:10:45 pm)

Re: WOWSERS! me a dork, I think not

To EddieLeBec:

Fox just aired an American Idol show this past Wednesday, when Tamyra was voted off. So, the show is currently still airing. I am a reality television show junkie. I admit it; perhaps I'll seek counseling . . . NOT! LAUGHTER!
When you stop talking about me, then I'll start to worry.
GDiva
Potential bannee
(8/23/02 4:12:50 pm)

To Azrael:

I'd love to set you and my girl Tanya up but frankly, I don't think she would date anyone who posts here.

Unless, of course, you're really hot, which you probably are right?

GDiva
Potential bannee
(8/23/02 4:18:29 pm)

Re: LOOK HOW HUGE HER ASS IS

BrockAnderson:

You must REALLY HATE the Ghandia because it takes a lot of time and effort to put a space inbetween every letter! So, I admire your conviction and consistency in your hatred for me. I feel you.

See, you hate what you speculate, and that's what this site is all about and that's why I'm addicted to this site. You go, you go one and keep hatin'; I love people who stand by their beliefs and principles.

"If every day was a sunny day, then what's a sunny day." That's a quote from "A Vampire in Brooklyn" and if I may quote YOU Brock, you can ("look it up") - LAUGHTER

P.S.: By MY calculations I was only funny for 2.5 minutes, but I appreciate you giving me those extra 30 seconds!
Edited by: GDiva at: 8/23/02 4:19:22 pm

gdiva,

You have a great sense of humor, and we welcome you here!

~RR

Don't make me have to repeat myself.

GDiva
I post therefore I suck.
(8/26/02 11:46:00 am)

Re: Welcome to the board Ghandia

GOOD MORNING HOMIES! I had a feeling that Monday will be a busy day for me on this board. I was dreaming about it over the weekend. What kind of posts will be here today! First let me say that I appreciate ALL POSTS, no hate from me love! Thanks for welcoming me and starting this subject. I have mad love for the poster of this "Re:" line! Now to addresses the individuals:

BROCK : Jake is not gay; I don't think there are any gays on the cast, but I am not sure. You will have to tune in for that one. However, I know that Jake is happily married; he loves his wife madly, which I have MUCH respect for Jake for that! Also, regarding your 5-way, if you had ME in bed, you would NOT need 3 other people Mad love Brock, you funny muthafucka you!

AZRAEL: I'll put in a good word fo you okay playa? Although I know a pic of you will help your cause

KiSS MaH GriTz BaBY: First, LOVE the screen name! Yes, I AM the real Ghandia (Damn I'm gettin' tired of typing that #####); Thank you for your support; I've got MAD LOVE for you!

MidnightPrince69: You and "Dingosatemybaby" have believed in my identity from the start! For that I have MUCH LOVE for y'all! Thanks for your support!

lhsswimmer: THANK YOU for welcoming me! I hope to make you proud on the show and I will be HAPPY to give you the dirt on ALL my tribemates! FOR RE-E-E-E-E-AL!

Sirius: I AM making that "gdiva" tee; however, I just can't decide between rhinestones or airbrushing. Any suggestions will be MOST helpful!

Rude Awakening: I am truly NOT trying to spoil Mr. Burnett's precious show; mainly becuase I am a HUGE Survivor fan myself (it was a dream come true for me to make and be on this show). However, after seeing what goes on behind-the-scenes, I know that this show is based on ratings and frankly, that's all Burnett and the execs @ CBS really care about anyway. I feel comfortable sharing the info I have thus far; I won't spoil the show for y'all because I want you all to watch it; I do admit that I'm a bit naughty sometimes; however, I'm watching what I say as not to spoil the show for you all.

Survivor Obsession 3: First, thanks for using my Pic! MAD LOVE FOR THAT! This pic is the coolest one of me yet on the 'Net I think. Second, my apologies for confusing you. I just want to connect w/all the "Sucks" people. So, let me re-phrase: "I will wear my 'gdiva' tee on ONE of my interviews." Now, how's that for ambiguity? I DID have some ghetto moments and I did do/say some things that will crack you up - believe me. Thank you for your support; LOVE YOU MAD! I am "holdin' it down"!! As for a signal, how about I throw up a "peace" sign? I will do it at the finale too! I just LOVE connecting with you all! Also, my favorite color is pink; I can wear a pink dress or something pink; How about that?

Alana2: Damn #####, where do I start with your hatin' ass! You have SERIOUS issues; unlike Brock, who is a funny guy, you are so judgemental. You DO know that I am NOT the first mother on this show don't you? And, you DON'T know me and it's obvious you don't want to get to know you, you have formed your own stupid-ass opinion of me and that's cool. You don't know WHEN I smoked; you also don't know my family or my children. You need to step off talkin' about mi familia, because all you are doin' is showin' your ass. It is obvious you would LOVE to be on Survivor and you are hatin' me because I made it on the show. You would neither have the balls to try out or if you did, you wouldn't get picked because you have nothing interesting to offer the show. You are hatin' on me, that's cool, keep hatin'. Stay true to your convictions. The world needs assholes like you to balance out the good people.

AstonBradshaw: You're another wannabe contestant that will either NEVER have the balls to try out or get picked for the show because you are an uninteresting, pisser & moaner. Keep hatin'; just keep hatin'! Also, I think Jerry would be very pissed off that an asshole like you is claiming her identity. Please, get a life yo!

AngelBabriel: If people like me, cool; if people don't like me, cool; those on this baord that vibe w/me - I enjoy; those that don't, oh well, I can't be liked by everyone, that's just not possible, especially on this board. Let me make myself clear to you that I am not kissing anyone's ass to like me or "throwing the dogs a bone" as you so eloquently put it. A media whore? Sure, I'll be that - whatever in the ##### that is - SO, if you want to hate, stay with that conviction and keep on hatin'! Every "ying" needs its "yang"!!!

Virgin Mary: My girl Tanya is just a little hottie! Even a lawyer @ my firm wants to get with her! I'll have to tell my homegirl I've got 3 dates lined up! I will tell you this, laughter will get you farther than a big pecker would any day (that's my own opinion). Keep it up Playa, 'cause I've got MAD love for a man that wants to make a girl laugh.

Your homegirl,
Ghandia

WHEW!!! I'm sure the posts will be blastin' after this post!

MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE ON THE "SUCKS" BOARDS,
Ghandia
Edited by: GDiva at: 8/26/02 11:48:03 am

GDiva
I post therefore I suck.
(8/26/02 11:53:55 am)

Missing Amber: Thank you love for your belated welcome! The love you are givin' me feels great! MAD LOVE for you!

reduntdantly reduntant: Dig the screen name! My sense of humor is the key to my continued happiness in life. My sense of humor will also be key to keeping my sanity once the show airs also Thanks you SO MUCH for your props!
GDiva
I post therefore I suck.
(8/26/02 11:58:00 am)

SurvivorObesssion3: Also, I will ALWAYS represent for the big ladies. I hate the way t.v./Hollywood only pic the skinny, white girls as the "hot ones" or the "sexiest ones" that's a bunch of BULLSHIT! Big girls ARE sexy, attractive, hot, and we have it goin' on okay? It will take a WHILE for Hollywood and the Survivor show to start representin' that fact, 'cause Hollywood has their image of what is considered "sexy" or "hot" and T.V. execs tend to not think "outside the box" with that issue. I am hoping that me being on this show will show all young mothers, thick girls, big girls, voluptuous women, etc. that you can be sexy, even if you are bigger than a size 12 OKAY?

Keepin' it real,
Ghandia

GDiva
I post therefore I suck.
(8/26/02 12:15:16 pm)

vanIla sIave: Dude, get some synapses happenin' in that brain of yours. Brock & I CAN'T be the same person; he simply is not fine enough to be me!

Either you believe it me or you don't; I could give a #####.

Ghandia

Author Comment
GDiva
I post therefore I suck.
(8/26/02 1:08:44 pm)

Re: Special message to Gdiva

Good morning to all my homies!

Yes, I am the real Ghandia. The "Sucks" board is harsh, but I have very thick skin. As far as spoiling. I truly DO NOT want to spoil the show for anyone. I worked very hard on that show and plus I am a huge Survivor fan. I was a dream come true to be on this show and I will not spoil anything for you all. I have not revealed any information that will spoil the show. I just told a poster who smokes and I also let out who got on my nerves/hated the most (okay, I admit that was a mistake - ), but I'm not perfect.

I love connecting with people who love this show as much as I do and believe me, even for those fuckers who claim to "hate" the show, they still love it too. So I give much props to everyone who posts. And this "Special Message to GDiva" posts really makes me feel good to get all the love y'all are giving me.

africandi is right about the parameters of interviews for CBS. Since I have worked as a legal secretary for over 10 years, I know what I can and can't do. But truly, I am not spoiling the show or giving out any trade secrets. I really want y'all to watch. This show is very different and you all will really enjoy how this year was done - believe that!

Additionally, there is no way you can decifer from a contestant posting on this board what position he/she left in unless they tell you. We all come home at the same time, so someone in position 2 can post here just as easily as someone who went to the final 2, you feel me? I became so addicted to reading the posts on "Sucks" that, well, I wanted to be a member of the "team." I am a Survivor fan through and through, I love the good and the bad.

MAD love, to EVERYONE, to those who hate and to those who are supporting and rooting for me.

Also, I think the finale is sometime in December (like the 19th) but I am uncertain. africandi, I look forward to meeting you too.

Much love,
Ghandia
Edited by: GDiva at: 8/26/02 1:09:19 pm

GDiva
I post therefore I suck.
(8/26/02 1:13:48 pm)

Macksy: Thanks for the shout out and the love. Your support makes a sista feel real good you know? Love you too homie!

GDiva
I post therefore I suck.
(8/26/02 1:26:46 pm)

mommalovesherethan: Ethan seems like a very nice person. I look forward to meeting him and all the other castmembers. I'm sure I will enjoy meeting former cast members MUCH MORE than hanging out with the majority of cast members from MY show

Have a great day Momma!

Much love,
Ghandia

"Okay, now on to your question. I can't really say who I hated most in
words, but let's just say that he is follicle-ly challenged the 2nd
most hated knows all about preparing food . How's that?

As far as the "stars" of this show, well, duh ME! Other stars I would
say: Robb, Jed, Brian, Ken, Erin, Tanya (definitely) and Shii Ann."

Pretty interesting, I think that it's clear that Ted and Clay betray her which would go along with what happens next episode.

GO GATORS!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: GDiva aka Ghandia's posts Draco Malfoy 10-01-02 1
   RE: GDiva aka Ghandia's posts mistofleas 10-01-02 9
 RE: GDiva aka Ghandia's posts snoocharoo 10-01-02 2
 RE: GDiva aka Ghandia's posts Punkin 10-01-02 3
 RE: GDiva aka Ghandia's posts wendyp 10-01-02 4
   RE: GDiva aka Ghandia's posts VerucaSalt 10-01-02 5
 Gator rocks for getting GDiva aka G... JohnMc 10-01-02 6
 Helen, not Clay FesterFan1 10-01-02 7
 RE: GDiva aka Ghandia's posts katem 10-01-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-02, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: GDiva aka Ghandia's posts"
I don't doubt that this is her, but all she's managed to do is annoy me more. I kinda hope she gets slapped down by MB for this though, she's walking a thin line, and taking a big risk by posting ahead of time.

At least Al, Heather, and Darwin waited till after the Mole to come online. Ghandia looks like she's only after the publicity, and what better place to do it than with our spoiling butts.

Her sig line says it all. "When you stop talking about me, then I'll start to worry."

Geez, between her and John parading around in his buff the day the contestants were announced, we might have our best group of media whores yet.

We all float down here.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-02, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: GDiva aka Ghandia's posts"
Being in the law biz, I'm a pretty skeptical person (oh and by the way, I really don't like having Ghandia reprezentin' for we legal secretaries, we're all not like that I promise!) so I have not brought myself to believe that these posts are even written by Ghandia.

She mentions in one of the posts that she admits to being "naughty" by posting on SS and that she hasn't done anything to "spoil" the show for anyone, yet has no problem saying that she didn't like the "follicilly challenged and the food prep" persons. That in and of itself is enough to get MB pissed off...(and obviously it did since the posts were deleted) but I'm still not convinced that it was even her.

My scenario involves a friend of Ghandia and her asking this friend to post some responses to the "bad" stuff that people have been saying about her. In this way she would think she'd be able to circumvent any lawsuits or repercussions from MB and still put herself in the spotlight. When she gets called on it (and I guess she did...) she can claim innocence to posting personally and then tell her friend to request the posts be removed and thus put more "mystery" into GDiva's actual identity.

Maybe it's my "defense team" mentality, but I'm not convinced and therefore not putting much stock in what the posts contain.

'member, this is just my opinion today and since I'm a woman I have a right to change it at any given time and without due warning.

--who by the way is really Colleen

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-02, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: GDiva aka Ghandia's posts"
After reading all these posts my conclusion is that Ghandia/GDiva is obsessed with herself and her fat ass, she is squeezing every bit out of her 15 mins of fame. Any iota of respect I had for her is gone, I hope her big ole booty gets booted this week.

IMHO, real women shouldn't speak Ebonics, it just makes one look ignnorant and superficial.

Snoocharoo

Punkin 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-01-02, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Punkin Click to send private message to Punkin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: GDiva aka Ghandia's posts"
Wow, Jeffy! I am impressed!! :worship: :wink:

I have been hearing bits and pieces of snippets of her posts, but this is the first time I have found the whole transcript! I appreciate your sharing it! I can't believe the moderators at SS would just accede to her request for the posts to be removed without extorting valuable info from her first. It's lucky she didn't come here to post. Our mods would have let Shakes negotiate a deal!

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-01-02, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: GDiva aka Ghandia's posts"
The posts sound alot like she does on the show.

And not many "big" woman that are claiming to represent other "big" woman, contantly talk about their big a$$.

I get the imppression that she does not make it much farther . . why else would she draw so much attention to herself. Plus come on if she loves the spoiler boards so much, because she is a fan why has she not posted on any other boards or prior to this season?!?

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-01-02, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: GDiva aka Ghandia's posts"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-02 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

As far as her posting just there, for whatever reasons, there are Survivors who go to that board. Diane from Africa, John from Marquesas post there quite often and apparently Tanya and Shii Ann have read that board, but not posted so it may just be that during "Survivor get togethers" that particular board is mentioned.

In any event, I saw the posts when they occurred and then just went poof. This was probably the first time,I acutally did not question it; I believed they were from her, gut only but it rang the truth.

From the little we have "seen" of her on air, she does appear to be somebody who is gonna milk that fame and enjoy the attention and she got plenty of it. Plus she stated that she did not like the food preparer and the follicly challenged. Well from what saw in Ep 1, it didn't appear that way and in Ep. 2 there is nothing to show her animosity towards Ted (follicly challenged) Whether the preparer of food is Helen or Clay, we just saw inkling in Ep.2 that Helen bothers her and perhaps this week if Clay takes up for Ted and Clay is the "cook" we will know now what this means.

Well how could this person, if other than Ghaandia state that prior to it happening? This was about a month I think before it aired. Quite a coincidence I would think

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-01-02, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Gator rocks for getting GDiva aka Ghandia's posts"
JeffGator,

How did you get hold of those posts?!? I thought they were erased or deleted or something?!

Definitely looks like the restaurant guy (Clay) and the bald guy (Ted) are in cahoots. They can definitely take in Brian and Jan for a tight alliance to make it to F4. (Does this look like Boran again???) They definitely need a 5th to keep a majority, but if they don't start winning some challenges, even an alliance can't keep all of them in the game. Based on GDiva's posts and the tension filled "rape" episode, I don't see how Ghandia can stay. Simply because of the situation, I'd throw a challenge just to get rid of either her or Ted, and Ted has his "alliance," and I mean that in the unspoken Neleh/Pappy sense, in place to keep him on. Ghandia has no one on her side, she cost the tribe immunity the first night, and she's too much of a smoking gun to keep around.

Gator, you rock! Ghandia, hope you had a good 9 days.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-02, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Helen, not Clay"
It's been stated several times (including by myself) that Ghandia's reference to the one who "knows all about preparing food" must be about Clay since he owns a restaurant. I'm starting to think, however, that she's not talking about Clay, but rather Helen.

In E2, Clay stayed out of the way as Helen told them all about how to prepare squid. Clay has yet to mention, on camera at least, that he's in the food service industry. He may have seen S2 and Keith's struggles for respect with all the pressure that comes with being in charge of the food. Helen, on the other hand, definitely comes across as a know-it-all, and we already know that Ghandia dislikes her a great deal.

IMO, she's talking about Helen there, not Clay.

Fester

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-01-02, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: GDiva aka Ghandia's posts"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-02 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

Hey Gator, MUCH LOVE to you for posting these. I have been reading about Ghandia's posts on Sucks, and really wanted to read them.

She is truly a nutcase. I guess I won't get MUCH LOVE from her now

Where did you get these?

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •