The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thanks for clearing that up."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-08, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thanks for clearing that up."
If it "feels like torture" then it might not really be torture.

Attorney General Michael Mukasey refused to legally define waterboarding as "torture" during Senate testimony Wednesday, although he acknowledged that if the interrogation technique were performed on him, he would personally "feel that it was."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/30/mukasey.waterboarding/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

I thought torture was torture because it feels really bad, kinda like oh I dunno, torture?

More confused than ever.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thanks for clearing that up. Estee 01-30-08 1
   RE: Thanks for clearing that up. geg6 01-30-08 2
       RE: Thanks for clearing that up. Estee 01-30-08 4
           RE: Thanks for clearing that up. geg6 01-30-08 5
 RE: Thanks for clearing that up. emydi 01-30-08 3
   RE: Thanks for clearing that up. geg6 01-30-08 6
 RE: Thanks for clearing that up. RollDdice 01-30-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thanks for clearing that up."
I say we get him to try it out and see if it brings him to the point of absolute commitment.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thanks for clearing that up."
*waves hand in air*

Oooooo! Ooooooo!

Can I be the one to do it?

And just for sh!ts and giggles, let's let W and Cheney get a taste of it, too!

"With all the talk about how to stimulate it, you'd think that the economy is a giant clitoris." - Barbara Ehrenreich

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thanks for clearing that up."
Can I be the one to do it?

No. Because there's a part of the procedure you're not qualified to do. I think most people call it 'stopping'.

01-30-08, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thanks for clearing that up."
Hmmmmm...I don't that's part of the procedure.

'Cause there was that guy at Abu Graib. They said he died of "natural causes." But *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* we know. Yes, we know.

"With all the talk about how to stimulate it, you'd think that the economy is a giant clitoris." - Barbara Ehrenreich

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thanks for clearing that up."
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-08 AT 03:16 PM (EST)

During his first testimony since his November confirmation, Mukasey told the Senate Judiciary Committee that it wouldn't "be appropriate for me to pass definitive judgment on the technique's legality."

and just who would be Cheney W

what a tool

01-30-08, 03:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Thanks for clearing that up."
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-08 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

Hey Emy!

Isn't that an awful like what meaning of is is? Only with actual life and death consequences? I mean, to something other than a cigar.

Edited to add: On a more serious note, have you read the transcript of Biden questioning this asshat? He tears his testimony to pieces and makes him look more stupid than he already did. It's a virtuoso performance.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thanks for clearing that up."
I have a simple test for this. If it's been seen in a Rambo movie, it's torture.
As a matter of fact, if it is a Rambo movie, it's definitely torture.

Bounce or Die by IceCat
If it walks like a waterboard and talks like a waterboard...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •