The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-08, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-08 AT 01:45 PM (EST)

We'll know soon enough...I haven't dyed my hair in about three months and I've decided I want to see what my real hair color/grey percentage is.

My own mother swears she cannot remember my actual hair color.

What do you think?
Will you still love me if I choose to remain...UNredheaded?

ETA - NO, friends, you can not always tell what color the drapes are by checking the carpeting.

When it's time for change you've got to rearrange
Who you are into what you're going to be
Sha na na na na na na na na
Sha na na na na

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color Estee 01-29-08 1
 RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color J Slice 01-29-08 2
   RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color Estee 01-29-08 3
   RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color ginger 01-29-08 4
 RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color Sagebrush Dan 01-29-08 5
   RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color Estee 01-29-08 6
       RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color Sagebrush Dan 01-29-08 7
 RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color Ahtumbreez 01-29-08 8
   RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color ginger 01-29-08 10
       RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color Ahtumbreez 01-29-08 12
       RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color Snidget 01-29-08 13
 RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color mysticwolf 01-29-08 9
   RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color Snidget 01-29-08 11
 RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color samboohoo 01-29-08 14
   RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color ginger 01-29-08 15
   RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color dragonflies 01-29-08 19
       RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color samboohoo 01-29-08 20
           RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color CTgirl 01-29-08 21
 RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color geg6 01-29-08 16
   RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color ginger 01-29-08 17
       RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color geg6 01-29-08 18
   RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color anotherkim 01-29-08 27
       RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color geg6 01-30-08 29
           RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color Ahtumbreez 01-30-08 31
               RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color geg6 01-30-08 32
                   RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color Ahtumbreez 01-30-08 33
                       RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color geg6 01-30-08 34
                   RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color anotherkim 01-30-08 38
                       RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color CTgirl 01-30-08 40
                           RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color Karchita 01-30-08 41
               RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color MKitty 01-30-08 35
               RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color jbug 01-30-08 37
 Pretzel! greenmonstah 01-29-08 22
   RE: Pretzel! ginger 01-29-08 23
 To be honest..... Sagebrush Dan 01-29-08 24
 RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color aquariaqueen 01-29-08 25
 RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color Asrai 01-29-08 26
 RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color anotherkim 01-29-08 28
 RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color Lasann 01-30-08 30
 RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color ginger 01-30-08 36
   RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color J Slice 01-30-08 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-08 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

Royal purple!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I've never seen what my mom's grey distribution looks like, because she touches up the dye as soon as roots start to show.

I say go for it, if you're curious and not likely to be upset by what you might see.

But I'm a big fan of grey hair. Hence my graverobbing tendencies.

All Hail the Rickman!

01-29-08, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I'm having trouble picturing you and Ginger as a couple.

01-29-08, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
Depending on the shade of grey/silver, I like it too. Plus I have naturally curly hair so it may look good and not streaky to show the grey. I kind of want to look quieter.

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
An Unredheaded Ginger? Good Lord, my life is flashing before my eyes! It's getting dark and I feel so cold. Mother?

It wasn't an Unredheaded Ginger. I was kissing a human being with a soul.

01-29-08, 01:56 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
Did you just call Ginger the butt of a mule?

01-29-08, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
The Unredheaded version.

Aww, Ginger knows I luvs her anyway I can get her.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
You go for it girl.

winterized by agman
I AM the Abbott of Vermont!

I'll just sit back and snicker, cradling my box of dark auburn Miss Clairol.

01-29-08, 02:14 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I'm a "dark auburn" girl, too.

I just think my eyes/eyebrows/skin might look better if I were my actual "ash?" "dark?" "mouse?" "cocoa?" brunette hair as I move into The Second or Third Prime of Life.

01-29-08, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I think I've been every color except natural since I was about 16. It'll be interesting when those roots are about 2 inches long. I don't think I could do it. Good luck!

winterized by agman
I AM the Abbott of Vermont!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I've tried the dark auburn, but the medium auburn is closer to my natural color.

I was born with bright red hair (red, not orange) that got browner as I got older. Before I started dying it even as brown as it was it would get red in the sun, not blond.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
LOL. I had this discussion with my barber this last weekend. I'd noticed that quie a lot of my roots were the gorgeous silver that my dad sported. I think I'd look really once it all turns that shade.

My barber says I need to wait, though. He can see the roots on top and he says I'm "going grey like a man". My sideburns and the back are nicely silver, but the top is still mostly dark.

Good luck. Hope you like it.

Tribe's beauty.
On a side note, I noticed it as I was washing my face before getting into a bath. DH came upstairs while I was soaking and, as he was going into the bedroom next door I told him what I'd noticed. He said, and I quote: "Yeah, I...." *disappears quickly slamming the bedroom door shut* He admitted later that he'd been about to say he'd noticed that, too, but decided that just maybe it would be best if he kept his mouth shut. *giggle*

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I don't quite have my Mom's pattern, but most of my gray is in front and on the top.

Mom got a skunk streak (I may be distantly related to the Le Pew's) Dark brownish black hair and got a solid white streak over one eye brow. It went that way in the 1960's and people used to ask her who did her hair. Over time the rest of the hair went salt and pepper and never did go all the way to solid gray.

I think most of my gray is coming in the pearly white my one Grandpa had so it might look good once it goes over and I'm willing to admit it exists.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I refuse to go gray. Refuse. Each time I see one, I pull it out. I don't care if I go bald. I just will not go gray.

But I will still love you.

Boo and Captain Chaos sitting in a tree . . .

01-29-08, 02:33 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
Not even a nice silvery whitey grey?

Unwicked Stepmonster has this incredible thick silver hair, has had silver hair since her 20s; makes her eyes look like lavendar.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
*sits next to Boo pulling out grey hairs.* Of course I can't see the ones on the back of my head, so I'm wondering how grey I really am. I am considering going blond again. That could be fun.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I can't stand them. At least not at the age of 36. I think it is in the genes for me to have gray hair, but it won't be in my 30s. Some people wear gray well. I don't want to find out right now.

I actually love my hair color right now. It's brown, but it has a tint of red in it that I find to be stunning. And it's natural. Sometimes in the summer I like to get highlights, but I haven't done that in a while (1) because of donating it, and (2) because I really like the color.

I also considered going really dark just for fun, but I wouldn't want to do it in the winter when I'm pale.

Boo and Captain Chaos sitting in a tree . . .

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
My hair color is (was) similiar to yours. Here's the progression (I'm 47):

Mid-thirties: pluck out gray hairs
Late-thirties: get tired of plucking out gray hairs, start highlighting to cover gray hair
Early-forties: Keep highlighting your hair until one day someone says that your hair is blonde, WTH? I am a natural brunette with red in it, no blonde anywhere! Go to hair stylist and say I want my natural hair color back! (Get pissed off that mother who is approaching 70 years old is still mostly brunette and doesn't need to color her hair and moan that I take after my dad who went gray in his forties.)
Mid-forties: am very happy with hair color, it is such a good match that I have no root line except for those pesky grays.
Age 47: Now I have enough gray that I must occasionally use mascara on my gray roots for camoflauge until I can get an appointment for a color

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I think you'd be beautiful no matter what color your hair is.

That said?

I am against coloring my hair. I find it to (and here comes my soapbox, so get ready) be one of those things that we women do because we don't like ourselves as we are for some reason.

I have never colored my hair. I never will. My hair was light brown/dark blonde as a child. It was medium brown with honey-colored highlights from all of my sun worshipping as a teen and early adult. It was a chestnut brown in my 30s and early 40s. It is now salt and pepper, with a bit of that chestnut brown still there.

No one makes fun of it. No one tells me I look old. I like being the real me. I like the low cost of maintaining it. I like not using harsh chemicals on my hair. I also like the freedom of not being afraid of my age, but instead feeling beautiful because of it.

But you don't have to worry about matching the drapes when you don't have any carpet. Just sayin'.

"With all the talk about how to stimulate it, you'd think that the economy is a giant clitoris." - Barbara Ehrenreich

01-29-08, 04:05 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
Salt and pepper sounds good, actually. I think I will be more like salt and darker salt, though.

Viva Brazil?!

01-29-08, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
LOL!

Yes, I expect to be varying shades of salt in the very near future.

Less and less pepper with every day that passes.

"With all the talk about how to stimulate it, you'd think that the economy is a giant clitoris." - Barbara Ehrenreich

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"

I color my hair--big shock, lmao--and it has nothing to do with not liking myself as I am. It has everything to do with not liking the color of my hair and the contrast between skin tone and its color. I like experimenting with color and style and all kinds of looks. I do the same with makeup.

To each her own.

Kimmah Says
--I am soooooooo the real me as anyone who knows me would agree. Makeup and girly hair stuff are just part of me--as much as high heels would be to you, kwim?

01-30-08, 08:44 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I didn't mean that as anything other than a generalization. And I hope you understand that's what I meant.

I was, when I posted, thinking of some of the women I know and see who have obviously dyed hair (they are 70 and have deep black hair, for instance) or who go platinum blonde which looks worse IMHO than the white is probably is underneath or who have that odd pinkish or purple coloring. It doesn't look good, they look ridiculous, and it is obviously (at least to me) a reaction to their fear of getting old or looking unattractive. And the irony is that it makes them look older and more unattractive than they actually are.

01-30-08, 10:00 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
*kicks gegs soapbox out from under her

I disagree. When you get into your 70's and beyond your hair color is one of the few things you can play with easily and cheaply. So what if someone else thinks you look funny with lavender hair, if it makes you feel good, then good for you.

On a personal level I color my hair because I get bored with the same ole, same ole. My mother says I have seasonal hair, I change with the seasons. And it's true. I've been doing it forever and my hairdresser still says I have enough hair for 3 people and it's in great shape, so the chemicals must be GOOD for hair

My mom's 65 and still has very little gray and when I have roots (God forbid) I have yet to find one. Hopefully I'll take after mom because grey is harder to color

Agman took me to the islands

01-30-08, 10:06 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
As I said, I meant it as a generalization.

I still think a lot of it comes from a lack of confidence for most. Not all, but most.

01-30-08, 10:43 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
Too late. Your soapbox is nothing but splinters, no climbing back up there for you.

Agman took me to the islands

01-30-08, 10:45 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I know carpentry you know.

01-30-08, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
lck of confidence seems harsh to me for most people that color their hair. I think it is something that is easily manipulatable (is that even a word?), can be done on the cheap and can be undone if needed, so it's an easy way to make a change. Also, many of us are born into the dishwater blonde category and just need some oomph to flatter the face.

I can see where the need to go platinum a la Girls Next Door would be seen as a confidence issue, though. I think there are so many women who associate sexy with blonde that they feel they can't really be sexy without it.

I suppose I might feel less confident if I didn't color my hair, but only because I know how unflattering my real color would be and how unhappy I would be with it. That would absolutely read in my face and my attitude. I still don't think I color my hair because of a lack of self confidence, though. Sheer, unadulterated vanity, hell yes.

I do not understand the blue rinse or the purple rinse at all. When I get old, I'll wear a wig before I'll have blue hair.

Kimmah Says
--I did know you meant it as a generalization, ftr.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I still don't think I color my hair because of a lack of self confidence, though. Sheer, unadulterated vanity, hell yes.

Word!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-30-08, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
Yep. It's vanity for me, for sure.

I don't think of covering up my gray as changing into something that I am not. I think of the gray as being something that I am not. Either way, I would be just as confident whether I dyed or not. I would just rather look younger than older.

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-30-08, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
Hey Tummy...i have seasonal hair too! I love changing my hair colour from season to season. It is usually a shade of red, lighter or darker, depending on the season. I love colouring my hair as I see it as an extension of make up (like Kimmah said!)
I don't have any grey at all, but like different shades than my usual dark brown. I sometimes think about goingn back to my dark brown...but honestly, I have been colouring my hair since I was about 21 (so for over 20 years!) and I relate much more to being a "redhead" than being a brunette. Being a redhead is really more "me"...a I am not the typical more "serious" brunette, but more the sassy red-head.

Yay hair colour!! (but I also LOVE glorious silver hair and wouldn't probably be happy to go that way for the day I finally go grey (but my mom is 82 and still only has about 10 grey hairs)

*winter delight from Sharnina*

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
Yep, and we may wear red hats and purple dresses......

Animated clipart at Agman's command

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Pretzel!"
The color of a Golden rod pretzel.

Mmmmmmmmmm...salty goodness.

01-29-08, 06:21 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Pretzel!"
You are too cute, Monsty. I think it's more "dark mouse" than pretzel, but Crayola thinks you have a future with them.

Howz the baby monsters?

01-29-08, 07:14 PM (EST)
24. "To be honest....."
I rather like gray hair. It would be fun and interesting to see you with it.
As a kid, I used to marvel at the shimmer of women's gray hair when they'd put bluing into it.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-29-08, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I did this last year...not as white/grey as I suspected. There sure seemed like I had to cover more than I actually have.

And I love my salt and pepper hair!! No fuss, no muss.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I say go for it, girly! You'll always be fabulous no matter what color your hair is! *I* think grey hair is sexy, anyway. GF is grey, but will color every once in awhile...usually in the summertime.

Summer Siggies by Sharnina

01-29-08, 08:07 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
I say it's dark brown.

I like gray hair--I think it is gorgeous on some people. My hair has some grays, but the biggest problem with my hair is its unfortunate weird dark brown shade.

Kimmah Says
--you should document the change with photos.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-30-08, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
My guess is that you have that brown color that's neither brown nor blonde.

That's what I have. I decided two years ago that I was tired of coloring my hair. As I started letting it grown in I was told I was too young (ha) to go gray. I did have my stylist put some blonde and dark brown streaks in (about a year ago) to soften the root line.

Bounced by IceCat!!!

01-30-08, 01:09 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
Well, judging by the roots, it looks like we have sort of charcoal brown, with a few (but not a lot so far) silver threads. Or should I say, "thresds". I will keep you posted as the experiment progresses - I think it will be at least six more months before we can really really tell. And of course I will be swimming a lot by then, which will fvck the whole thing up and I'll wind up strawberry blonde.

Janelle seemed appropriate for this topic, somehow.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Guess Ginger's Real Hair Color"
Dude:

Kiehl's All-Sport shampoo for the win.

Saves your hair from chlorine - f'r serious.

All Hail the Rickman!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •