The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tax rebates"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-08, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tax rebates"
What will you do with the money? Save, spend, invest, or pay down debt? Something else? How much do you expect to get?

And, do you think this will work? Do you even care if it will work, because regardless you get some coin for your pocket?

Here's what I gather it means for individuals:

Tax rebates: Checks of at least $300 for almost everyone earning a paycheck, including low-income earners who make too little to pay income taxes, so long as they earned at least $3,000 in 2007. Families with children would receive an additional $300 per child, while those paying income taxes could receive higher rebates. The full rebate would be limited to individuals earning $75,000 or less and couples with incomes of $150,000 or less, but a partial rebate would go to individuals earning up to $87,000 and couples earning up to $174,000. The caps are higher for people with children.

How much to expect
After yesterday's agreement, rebate checks could come as early as May.

$300 -- Minimum rebate for anyone who earned at least $3,000 in 2007.
$600 -- Maximum rebate for individuals, not including an additional $300 per child.
$1,200 -- Maximum rebate per couple, not including an additional $300 per child.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/business/bal-te.stimulus25jan25,0,7365441.story
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0125biz-rebates0125.html
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2004144336_econ25.html

RTVW OT Political correspondant Agman, 2008
"“I want to get back to the appropriate balance of power between government and the market.”" Hillary Clinton 1/17/2008

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tax rebates newsomewayne 01-25-08 1
 RE: Tax rebates HobbsofMI 01-25-08 2
   Tax rebates - not taxable newsomewayne 01-25-08 6
       RE: Tax rebates - not taxable HobbsofMI 01-25-08 11
   RE: Tax rebates PepeLePew13 01-25-08 16
   RE: Tax rebates Breezy 01-25-08 24
       RE: Tax rebates DebCapsFan 01-25-08 26
           RE: Tax rebates HobbsofMI 01-25-08 28
               RE: Tax rebates Breezy 01-25-08 29
                   No. newsomewayne 01-25-08 30
                       RE: No. Breezy 01-25-08 31
                       RE: No. HobbsofMI 01-25-08 38
                           RE: No. dragonflies 01-25-08 53
 RE: Tax rebates Snidget 01-25-08 3
 RE: Tax rebates aquariaqueen 01-25-08 4
   RE: Tax rebates Breezy 01-25-08 25
 RE: Tax rebates Estee 01-25-08 5
 RE: Tax rebates geg6 01-25-08 7
 Save! Save! Save! zombiebaby 01-25-08 8
   RE: Save! Save! Save! samboohoo 01-25-08 45
 RE: Tax rebates Ahtumbreez 01-25-08 9
 RE: Tax rebates zipperhead 01-25-08 10
   RE: Tax rebates Ahtumbreez 01-25-08 12
       RE: Tax rebates zipperhead 01-25-08 13
           RE: Tax rebates Prof_ Wagstaff 01-25-08 14
               RE: Tax rebates Ahtumbreez 01-25-08 15
                   RE: Tax rebates emydi 01-25-08 17
                       RE: Tax rebates Ahtumbreez 01-25-08 27
 RE: Tax rebates miamicatt 01-25-08 18
   Yikes moonbaby 01-25-08 19
       RE: Yikes miamicatt 01-25-08 21
 RE: Tax rebates jbug 01-25-08 20
 RE: Tax rebates Max Headroom 01-25-08 22
 RE: Tax rebates samboohoo 01-25-08 23
   RE: Tax rebates kingfish 01-25-08 32
 RE: Tax rebates Silvergirl1 01-25-08 33
 RE: Tax rebates geg6 01-25-08 34
   RE: Tax rebates Breezy 01-25-08 35
       RE: Tax rebates geg6 01-25-08 36
           RE: Tax rebates Karchita 01-25-08 40
   RE: Tax rebates SherpaDave 01-30-08 55
       RE: Tax rebates geg6 01-30-08 56
           RE: Tax rebates emydi 01-30-08 57
 RE: Tax rebates KwietOne 01-25-08 37
   RE: Tax rebates Ahtumbreez 01-25-08 42
       RE: Tax rebates Max Headroom 01-25-08 47
           RE: Tax rebates Karchita 01-25-08 49
 RE: Tax rebates FishWoman 01-25-08 39
 RE: Tax rebates blacknwhitedog 01-25-08 41
   RE: Tax rebates Ahtumbreez 01-25-08 43
       Gift Cards blacknwhitedog 01-25-08 44
           RE: Gift Cards Snidget 01-25-08 52
 RE: Tax rebates J Slice 01-25-08 46
 RE: Tax rebates cahaya 01-25-08 48
 RE: Tax rebates anotherkim 01-25-08 50
 RE: Tax rebates blacknwhitedog 01-25-08 51
 RE: Tax rebates dragonflies 01-25-08 54
 RE: Tax rebates CwazyWabbit 01-30-08 58

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-25-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tax rebates"
Ours is pretty simple. We expect to get about $1800 and will use it to knock off 20% of what we owe on wife's vehicle. It will be the only non-mortgage debt we have by the time we get our check.

"“I want to get back to the appropriate balance of power between government and the market.”" Hillary Clinton 1/17/2008

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tax rebates"
Will we get taxed on this? I can't remember the last time it happen.

Save Peter and Hiro, Save Heroes
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

01-25-08, 12:06 PM (EST)
6. "Tax rebates - not taxable"
From what I have read, there will be no tax placed on this money. Outside of sales tax, of course.

01-25-08, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tax rebates - not taxable"
I've looked to see that in writing but have not found it...but like aquariaqueen I thought it was taxed last time so I paid the gov right back at tax time.

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Tax rebates"
Silly. Everything is taxed. It just isn't America (use any definition of "America" you want here) unless it's being taxed. Even when you die, you get taxed.

Shut up and just pay.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Tax rebates"
No and No. But it will reduce your refund for 2008.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-25-08, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Tax rebates"
So what if you owe?

01-25-08, 01:38 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Tax rebates"
Then you pay more like I did last time if I remember correctly....thus why I asked.

01-25-08, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Tax rebates"
Yep, if you actually owe normally. I would bank that rebate.

01-25-08, 01:52 PM (EST)
30. "No."
According to the first article I referenced above, Unlike a similar stimulus program in 2001, the money is an outright payment, not an advance or offset against the next year's tax filing.

01-25-08, 01:57 PM (EST)
31. "RE: No."
hmmmmm interesting. Thanks.

01-25-08, 02:42 PM (EST)
38. "RE: No."
I must have missed that.....so that will make a difference in what we do with it.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: No."
We weren't taxed as income on it last time, but it did offset our refund.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tax rebates"
I'm torn.

Either pay off a debt or put it in the savings account until property tax time rolls around.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tax rebates"
What I haven't heard is if we'll be taxed on it as income next year like we did a few years back. If so, I don't want it. It's just fronting me an interest free loan. I'll save my own money now if I wish.

But to answer your question, it will go towards the equity of my mortgage. I have only less than a year left on my loan thanks to making extra equity payments.

01-25-08, 01:30 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Tax rebates"
Wasn't taxable it just reduced that year's refund. Which this one will do.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tax rebates"
I expect to never see a penny of it. Something will happen to stop this in its tracks.

Baring that, four gallons of gas.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tax rebates"
A lousy $600?

Not much. Paying for gas and new windshield wipers most likely.

"With all the talk about how to stimulate it, you'd think that the economy is a giant clitoris." - Barbara Ehrenreich

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Save! Save! Save!"
Why would I spend when the economy is in such bad shape?

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Save! Save! Save!"
Perhaps you should change your "cover" letters into request letters for all of those who don't want their refunds. You work it right, you might not need to get a job.

Boo and Captain Chaos sitting in a tree . . .

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tax rebates"
In the bank.

I'm thinking most will have to use it to help get caught up on their past due mortgage payments.

winterized by agman
I AM the Abbott of Vermont!

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-25-08, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tax rebates"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-08 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

Not exactly sure what I would use any money for.

But the responses so far are in line with what I've read has happened to previous rebates - it either goes right into paying down debt that people already owe (which means lending institutions will see a hit on the future earnings they were expecting from interest) or it will be used for one time purchases (but not enough really to make Wal-Mart or Boeing hire more employees). In other words, very little savings or real investment. Just people spending money as they normally would. ETA Naturally - while I was typing, zombs came in to say that she would save!

Meanwhile, the federal government is going to be out of a nice little sum of money (not just the dollar value of the rebate, but the cost involved in recording, printing and mailing the checks) that it could have used to pay down it's debt. A huge debt which the next generation will have to pay in one way or another.

01-25-08, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Tax rebates"
>Naturally - while I was
>typing, zombs came in to
>say that she would save!

What am I? Tuna Nuna. I'm saving too goshdarnit.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-25-08, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tax rebates"
Seriously, I included you with zombiebaby at first. But then I hastily reread your post and thought you were going to use the money to catch up on your mortgage. My mistake.

BTW, yes - you are Tuna Nuna.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-25-08, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Tax rebates"
Sorry, but there is no Nuna in her Tuna. Tummy is a Tuna Twizzler.

The Fall Collection by agman.

01-25-08, 12:52 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Tax rebates"
That answer is...........(wait for it).......true.

winterized by agman

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Tax rebates"
Didn't I copyright the term "tuna nuna" the other day?

You owe me 34 cents abbott

01-25-08, 01:37 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Tax rebates"
*hold on, I'm looking for that last lint-covered penny in the cushions

winterized by agman

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Tax rebates"
300 tacos for $300!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Yikes"
you'd better put a little aside for Tums.

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Yikes"
Haha! Oh believe me, I've done that already.

Pepcid tablets twice a day with the occasional side of Tums. I bought the jumbo containers from Costco.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Tax rebates"
Probably save it. No debts to pay off.

but I would really like a treadmill........ hummmmmmmm.....

Animated clipart at Agman's command

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Tax rebates"
Since the stock market is down 10% this year so far, I think I'll save mine. And I'll be giving the kids an extra hug when the check arrives.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Tax rebates"
Wait for Hillary to take it to fund one of her "credit" plans.

In all seriousness, I will likely spend it. I would suspect we are in the $1500 range. So this will either pay for our new AC unit, pay for our vacation condo or pay for something for each of our hobbies:

DH is rebuidling a 70s model convertible Oldsmobile, and I am really into scrapping and stamping.

Boo and Captain Chaos sitting in a tree . . .

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Tax rebates"
It'll go farther for your hobby than his.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Tax rebates"

Our refund might be $1500, and we will most likely spend it on home improvements. Boring. I might have to talk DH into a nice dinner out.

An Agman creation, 2007

01-25-08, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Tax rebates"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-08 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

Can someone please explain to me exactly why this is a good idea?

I took lots of economics in college. From all points of view, whether Keynesian or the Chicago School. This legislation makes no sense from any perspective with which I am familiar.

All it is is a political ploy. And both parties are to blame, so I'm being an equal opportunity basher here. But the crappy amount they're "giving back" to taxpayers isn't enough to affect the economy in any way. The corporate tax giveaways are just more of the same old tired crap we've heard for years that doesn't create any jobs in this country and that will eventually be funded by loans from China. And we still have a war that is costing zillions of dollars we don't have.

And honestly? $600 won't do anything for me. Nada. I'd rather they keep it. I'd like to see their faces if I just sent it back via White House mail.

"With all the talk about how to stimulate it, you'd think that the economy is a giant clitoris." - Barbara Ehrenreich

Edited because *horrors!* I used the incorrect form of "they're."

01-25-08, 02:18 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Tax rebates"
I don't see how it is good? Where are these funds going to come from?

01-25-08, 02:23 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Tax rebates"
Exactly! We don't got no stinkin' money!

The federal government has been on the same crazed spending spree as the homeowners who bought McMansions with ARMs and no money down.

I don't get all the happy happy joy joy talk. At all.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Tax rebates"
Go ahead and call me a cynic, but I see it as nothing more than the 'Pubs buying votes. Same as '01.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Tax rebates"
I'm with you. I hate this legislation to death. I wish it came with a checkbox that said, "Keep the damned money and spend it toward getting us the fvck out of Iraq, which is the real reason the economy sucks in the first place, you dumbasses."

01-30-08, 04:02 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Tax rebates"
Damn, Dave. That's good. Let's get a petition together!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Tax rebates"
let's wait tho and give the money back in Feb 09 when Obama is in office... W would just buy more bibles

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-25-08, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Tax rebates"
Instantly? Save it for a rainy day.

However, it'll pay for my share of the vacation house we're getting in Hawaii in September. Not too worried about the flight, since I'm using my miles for that.

01-25-08, 03:38 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Tax rebates"
So 600.00 will pay for your share to buy a house in HI? Wow, how many are going in with you, 600?

winterized by agman

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Tax rebates"
Here's a picture of his Hawaiian beach home:

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Tax rebates"
Har har good one, Max.

I read this a couple of times and took it to mean a rental.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-25-08, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Tax rebates"
Hmph. I don't qualify for your stupid rebate.

But my tax refund, if I don't end up owing money, will go toward paying off my student loans.

~Hair by Tribe.~

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Tax rebates"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-08 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

See- they're not thinking of this right- they shouldn't issue checks- they should issue Gift Cards!!!

I would love a $300 Best Buy gift card right now- we bought no Christmas gifts.

Syren 2007

01-25-08, 03:39 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Tax rebates"
I elect you Secretary of Gift Cards and Economy Growth

winterized by agman

01-25-08, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Gift Cards"
I accept!

Tribe 2006

Secretary, Deparmment of Economic Growth and Gift Cards

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Gift Cards"
I couldn't resist.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Tax rebates"
Hrm.

$300.

groceries?

gas?

a trip to NY on the Amtrak?

All Hail the Rickman!

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Tax rebates"
I'm not sure if my college-going son counts as a child (he is declared as a dependent on my tax returns), but really it amounts to about one month's rent, utilities, and insurance payments - and maybe not even that.

Wayang kulit puppet show by tribe

(poof!)

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Tax rebates"
no idea how much we'll end up with...i guess at least 900 for the kiddos, but who knows after that?

i will do some past due work on my van and then sock the rest away in my summer savings account, which is severely depleted after my trip to london (read depleted) and mr. kim's nusing school expenses.

Kimmah Says
--am not impressed with this 'economic stimulus' at all.

01-25-08, 08:25 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Tax rebates"
we need a new furnace- but I don't think we can wait that long

Syren 2007

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Tax rebates"
We'll use it to pay our line of credit down a little more. That is our highest interest debt at 6%.

Enjoy the day God gave you - the late Jessica V

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-30-08, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Tax rebates"
We are deciding between savings, debt-relief(our own) or charity. If we decide to spend it, it will be on a three week trip through Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia .

We aren't very good at following directions, are we?

Watch out! I got a siggie handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •