The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"test post"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-02, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"test post"

this is a test post

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: test post forehead 09-26-02 1
 RE: test post addictedtoSB 09-26-02 2
 RE: test post GeorgiaBelle 09-26-02 3
 RE: test post moonbaby 09-26-02 4
 RE: test post PhillyBrat 09-26-02 5
 RE: test post PepeLePew13 09-26-02 6
   RE: test post L82LIFE 09-26-02 12
       RE: test post GeorgiaBelle 09-26-02 15
 RE: test post JeffGator 09-26-02 7
 RE: test post Blueville 09-26-02 8
 RE: test post TeamJoisey 09-26-02 9
 "I love you man" Krautboy 09-26-02 10
 RE: test post wendyp 09-26-02 11
 RE: test post Swami 09-26-02 13
 YEAH! jkokoj 09-26-02 14
 RE: test post mistofleas 09-26-02 16
 RE: test post wildchickenhunter 09-26-02 17
 RE: test post Outfrontgirl 09-26-02 18
 RE: test post pancho 09-26-02 19
 RE: test post Ronnet 09-26-02 20
 lurking... sorgee 09-26-02 21
 RE: test post Lisapooh 09-26-02 22
 RE: test post Survivor Maniac 09-26-02 23
 RE: test post ShowMeTheWinner 09-26-02 24
 WEB-BY !!!!! WEB-BY !!!!! WEB-BY !!... katem 09-26-02 25
 SB Rules lroy 09-26-02 26
 Postpartum Depression Rain Crow 09-26-02 27
 There's no place like home...There'... snoocharoo 09-26-02 28
   RE: Thank Goodness You're Back! smrtNsassybnkr 09-26-02 29
 RE: test post Icis 09-26-02 30
 RE: test post MakeItStop 09-26-02 31
 RE: test post SurvivaBear 09-26-02 32
 RE: test post carcarsmom 09-26-02 33
 RE: test post-start this strone 09-26-02 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-26-02, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: test post"
SurvivorBlows.com is back!!!

BEST.WEBSITE.EVER

addictedtoSB 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-26-02, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail addictedtoSB Click to send private message to addictedtoSB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: test post"
Oh my heck! Did I miss you guys!

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-26-02, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: test post"
Good to be back!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: test post"
You get 100% on that test plus extra credit!

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-26-02, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: test post"
Yay! your really came back!!! WHEW..

And then there were none....

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: test post"
Great to have this back up, Webby!

The last couple of days have really shown me that SBlows.com is second to none out there -- I surfed through about 6 different Survivor-related websites and not one of them had the same quality or amount of discussions going on. I was very dissatisfied with the capability to keep on top of things in trying to figure out who'd be going or staying in tonight's show using the other sites.

Back to business, boys and girls!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: test post"
I'm with you, Pepe. I only looked at one other Survivor board, and I was amazed at how different it was from Blows. The peeps were vicious to one another, and the info was limited. Now I know why I never bothered with the other sites before. None can compare to Blows!

Webby-you're the best.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: test post"
>Now I know why I never bothered with the other sites before. None can compare to Blows! Webby-you're the best.<

L82LIFE all I can say it you are so right. It is nice to be back with my SB family. We love you Webby and thankyou for all of your hard work.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-26-02, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: test post"
just testing that everything is working with my account. I couldn't log in earlier today....

GO GATORS!

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-26-02, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: test post"
I'm with Pepe. You don't realize how valuable and interesting this site is until it's gone! There's nothing else out there that compares to SB. Glad you guys got things running again. Great work.

Blueville

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-26-02, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: test post"
Oh my heck!

I've been holding my breath for two days... does this qualify me for the Blue Man Group?

Sincere thanks and congratulations to the Webmeisters for their Herculean efforts in restoring the boards, and preserving our (limited) sanity.
You guys rock.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-02, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. ""I love you man""
Thanks for getting things back up and running in time!

Don't kknow what you've got till it's gone...

Krautboy

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: test post"
YEAH!! I have found out that not only am I addicted to survivor, I am addicted to survivorblows! Thanks for all the hard work, glad you are back up!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: test post"
Oh, it's great to have SB back, Webby. I confess, while you were gone I slept around a little. Okay. I slept around a lot. I even registered at some sites I used to lurk at now & then. But you're the best blue men around, and this site is, like, orgasmic compared to some. So glad you're back, and I'm looking forward to tonight if you know what I mean.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-26-02, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "YEAH!"
My home is back! I am with Pepe. I went to so many other sites and this by far is still my favorite and the best.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: test post"
Dearest Webby,

I'm sorry we broke the teeter-totter, the monkey bars AND the jungle gym in your playground. We'll be much more careful this time and if we see any cracks in the foundation, we'll get off right away and inform the recess moniters as opposed to jumping up and down on it to tests its strength.

I'm so glad to be part of this Survivor play group. Everyone else out there is stinky!

--regressed back to childhood when SB went down and will take a couple of days to get back to adulthood (sorta)

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-26-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: test post"
OMH,
Figuring it was my problem and not yours. I just went out and spent $3000 on a new P.C. and then put in a wireless web for another $2000. Then after realizing the site was down and I didn't need to spend all that money, I beat the heck out of Wildchickencooker and now I am out on bail at a cost of another $20000.
Man, SB, it sure cost me a lot of money when your site goes down!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: test post"
YES!
I was fearing the worst and then you were BACK!
The slumber party in the time warp last night was fun, but it's nice to be back in the present with all the SB folks, old and new.

pancho 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-26-02, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pancho Click to send private message to pancho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: test post"
Thank god the site is back. I actually had to work the last couple of days.
pancho

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-26-02, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: test post"
Working at work does suck. Thanks for fixing the boards webby.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "lurking..."
i'm so glad you/we are back. i was starting to have "lack of lurking" withdrawals.

Don't do the action if you can't handle the reaction. ~deborah briggs

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: test post"
I just want to get in on all the love - group hug everybody!

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: test post"
I thought it was just my crappy computer that didn't work, now I know it's not! Yippee glad you are back up and I can make my picks! WooHoo! ::Group Hug and Kisses::

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-26-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: test post"
This site's definitely the BEST Survivor site out there! HUGS to everybody .
Anyway, what happened? I was fearing the worst and had thought that the site had gone down for good (Survivor Deadpool) .

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-26-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "WEB-BY !!!!! WEB-BY !!!!! WEB-BY !!!!"
Three cheers for our "Thong Contest Judge" and webmaster extraordinaire

Come on, group hug spoiling peeps !!!!!

So, since this is spoilers, who goes Steph or Shii?

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-26-02, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "SB Rules"
Really Webby, you are just too kind. What on earth would we do with out all you bluemen.

This is only a guess...

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-26-02, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Postpartum Depression"
Now I know what women go through!

To all the blue men who were involved, I want to add my appreciation for what had to be a frantic couple of days. Like someone else said, I surfed about 5-7 other sites and while there were a few interesting comments and speculation threads, none of the sites were as good as this one. I must have checked to see if it was back up at least twice an hour!!!

When it reappeared, I sat back and said "hallelujah!"

Thanks again guys!

"Onward Thru the Fog"

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-26-02, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "There's no place like home...There's no place like home"
**clinging to Webby for dear life hoping not to get booted again*

Webby,

Please, please, please don't ever let this site crash again. Not only did I go through major withdrawl but I had to resort to drastic measures and GO TO OTHER SITES. Ahhhhhgggggg! It was horrible and I shall require intensive therapy and deprogramming. Although a shot of vodka and a beer might do the trick just as well.

All kidding aside, this little hiccup made me realize how incredible SB is. Keep up the great work Blue Men(and Blue Woman!)

Snoocharoo

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-26-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Thank Goodness You're Back!"
There REALLY aren't ANY other websites that are as good as this one! I'm glad you're back. Especially since I thought the problem was with MY computer!!! Hope everyone is ready for tonight!!! I sure am!

Icis 60 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Icis Click to send private message to Icis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: test post"
I was among those checking every 15 minutes to see if the site was back up!! Thanks!!

On a fun note, when it did come back up I went to the Fanatics board and instead of seeing the recent posts I was magically transported back to pre-S3 days!! What fun to read!

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-26-02, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: test post"
Thanks for all your hard work Webby!

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-26-02, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: test post"
Oh my heck! Oh my heck! I missed you all so much I could cry. I did try the live chat out and got to talk to Dabs a little bit. YOU BLUE MEN ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!! "I love you man." (but not in that way, not that there is anything wrong with that.)

Beware the Bear! An IceCat Original, © 2002

carcarsmom 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-26-02, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carcarsmom Click to send private message to carcarsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: test post"
ty,ty, ty. your perserverence is much appreciated..........plus i dont think hubby could have put up with me much longer....its not a pretty thing when you go into withdrawls.

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: test post-start this"
Will someone be starting the RC winner IC winner voting threads now or later on once the tribe merges. It would be nice to have something now for the 2 tribes?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •