The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Most annoying celebrity"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jensen343 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-14-08, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jensen343 Click to send private message to jensen343 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Most annoying celebrity"
Ha ha I was reading an article in a magazine and it said that Rosie O'Donnell was voted the most annoying celebrity and, you know what, I couldn t agree with it more.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity geg6 01-14-08 1
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity J Slice 01-14-08 2
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity Sunny_Bunny 01-14-08 3
   RE: The Most annoying celebrity RollDdice 01-16-08 17
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity Silvergirl1 01-14-08 4
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity Spanky68 01-14-08 5
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity Estee 01-14-08 6
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity MKitty 01-14-08 7
   RE: The Most annoying celebrity agman 01-15-08 14
   So, MKitty Sagebrush Dan 01-15-08 15
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity ginger 01-14-08 8
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity dabo 01-15-08 9
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity Sagebrush Dan 01-15-08 10
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity Max Headroom 01-15-08 11
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity Q 01-15-08 12
   RE: The Most annoying celebrity Sagebrush Dan 01-15-08 16
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity CBailey 01-15-08 13
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity goincrazy 01-30-08 18
   RE: The Most annoying celebrity parachutes 02-01-08 20
       RE: The Most annoying celebrity livsforluv 02-04-08 21
           RE: The Most annoying celebrity livsforluv 02-07-08 25
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity kingfish 01-30-08 19
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity Tahj 02-04-08 22
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity suzzee 02-04-08 23
   Are you Estee's long lost OT twin? newsomewayne 02-07-08 26
 RE: The Most annoying celebrity LionChow 02-05-08 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-08, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
Meh. She's not nearly the most annoying in my book. Mainly because I just ignore her.

1000 times more annoying than even Rosie O'Donnell?

George W. Bush, for all he's done to destroy everything good about America and the fact that I'm still listening to American Idiot as my ringtone. Because I swore to keep until he was gone, baby, gone.

"A single zealot may commence persecutor, and better men be his victims."-- Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, 1781-82

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
Meh. Most people with power are self-righteous turds. Even the ones I occasionally agree with (see: George Clooney).

All Hail the Rickman!

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
Oh Pish, I am no longer annoyed at the celebrities. I choose to hate the mainstream media who constantly ram their antics down out throats.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
I'm gone for a few days and I miss all the antics ramming?
*sigh*

Bounce or Die by IceCat

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"

I'm more annoyed at the entertainment shows who find her activities fodder for the masses. She's not nearly as menacing as the Shrub, who has lined his pockets at the cost of so many young lives.

Rosie clearly has some issues, as do many other celebrities, such as Britney. I never want to walk in their shoes.

An Agman creation, 2007

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
DeCaprio annoys me more, pound for pound with his airheaded pandering about the environment. But Rosie is the celeb I least want to be stuck in an elevator with.

Agman tricked out my siggie

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
Spongebob Squarepants. Have you heard him laugh?

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-14-08, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
I totally don't agree. I would gladly deal with Rosie over, say, BRITNEY !!! Don't even get me started on Britney...or Lindsay for that matter...

*winter delight from Sharnina*

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-08, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
>I totally don't agree. I would
>gladly deal with Rosie over,
>say, BRITNEY !!! Don't even
>get me started on Britney...or
>Lindsay for that matter...

Ding ding ding, I think you just hit the nail on the head!!!!I think you are right on track!

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-08, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "So, MKitty"
What do you think of Brittany?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
I find Jerry Seinfeld at least as irritating as Rosie.

Britney is sort of a sea monkey the press and the public have created together.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-08, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-08 AT 01:57 AM (EST)

Yeah, I'd agree with that. Rosie's pretty good at annoyinging but she's not even close to being the alltime champ of annoying. Rickles, Durante, Tiny Tim, Andy Rooney when he still had it, we had us some real champs in the good ol' days.

01-15-08, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
Anyone working with, owning, or cow-towing to TMZ.

And Homer Simpson's voice.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-08, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
Al Gore.

I realize he invented the internet, and he's the savior of the environment, but doesn't he have a funeral for a developing-world dictator to attend? Wait a minute, he's a retired vice president. Never mind.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-15-08, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
I actually don't mind Rosie, but I am from Long Island myself, so I am used to people like her. Just tune them out.

What really annoys me this year (sorry in advance Slice) is Clooney. I have travelled a lot this year (Lisbon, Buenos Aires, etc.) and everywere I went, especially Portugual, is George Clooney, George Clooney, George Clooney. It like he is following me aroung the planet. And to make things worse, after 10 days in Europe with Clooney following me everywere, the Plane trip home showed me OCEANS 13!!!! I wanted to scream, but felt like a diversion to Newfoundland would be even more annoying than another Clooney sighting.

I actually like him and his movies and politics, etc. but its weird when his image follows you around the planet. Him and that Bodies Exibit. It was in NYC, Dallas, L.A., Lisbon, etc. I also can't avoid that one either.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

01-15-08, 08:04 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
George Clooney has it bad for you. Really bad.

Transcribed by Sharnina

CBailey 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-15-08, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CBailey Click to send private message to CBailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
Ellen Degeneres *shakes head* Need I say more?

>

goincrazy 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-30-08, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goincrazy Click to send private message to goincrazy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
She’s pretty bad , but I don’t know if I’d say she’s the MOST annoying. There are definitely a few who rank up there these days like Tom Cruise or Britney.

parachutes 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-01-08, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parachutes Click to send private message to parachutes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
Most people do seem to think she’s annoying. A lot of my friends think Rachel Ray, and Carson from How to Look Good Naked are annoying too, but they’re shows are so good. Rachel and Carson are just a little too peppy and upbeat for most people I think.

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-04-08, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
I'll agree with your friends about Rachel Ray, her bubblyness does tend to get on my nerves, but I do like Carson. All the times I saw his show I thought he was pretty funny. He’s just over the top and doesn’t take himself too seriously. He knows he can be ridiculous, but he embraces being himself and I can respect that.

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-07-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"

I guess Tyra has been watching How to Look Good Naked too. Not sure if I’d be willing to take off my pants on national TV just for a new pair lol. I give these girls a lot of credit!
http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=70a241c9-b066-4c8c-b116-eacf40d56f48

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
"Most Annoying Character" is a deep, hotly contested honor. Rosie is near if not right at the head of the pack, though. I liked her stand-up, and most of her movie roles, but IRL she blows.

The paparazzi. Without them we'd barely be bothered by many of these irritations.

Others would include Whoopi, The Hair, Cher, Star, Lou Dobbs, Gene Simmons, Streisand, Sean Penn (except as an actor), Sarandon and Robbins (except as actors), Dixie Chicks (except when they are singing).

Entertainment celebrities who wanna be political influences are right up there too. One exception, Arnold. But he's not a 'wanna be', he is a 'really is'.

Brittney, Lindsey, Amy, et.al. (the substance abuse pack) are, IMO, only mildly irritating in comparison.

I started to just say I agree. But this kind of list just takes on a life.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-04-08, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-08 AT 05:10 PM (EST)

Nobody on earth is more annoying than (M)ann Coulter.

ETA: Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh are close seconds.

Tribe rocked my sig!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-08, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
I'd rather go with the short list of those who don't annoy me.

Suzzee

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Are you Estee's long lost OT twin?"
Excuse me now while I go listen for a trumpet sound from the East.

It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-05-08, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Most annoying celebrity"
I'm sticking with media poltergeist Eva Longoria. I'm so tired of this woman being crammed down our throats at every opportunity, I can't stand it. I'm flat out shocked that she didn't make an on-screen appearance at the Super Bowl, regardless of channel affiliation.

Enough Eva!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •