The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB4 Was The Best Ever"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

theslick1 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-03, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theslick1 Click to send private message to theslick1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB4 Was The Best Ever"
Here goes my first post here, and it's going to be one that goes thoroughly against the grain of public opinion.

I think BB4 was the best of all the BBs so far. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the episodes and the live feeds and was thrilled that Ali and Jun took it to the end. People complain that neither of them "deserved" to be there but to me that's nonsensical. If you get to the final 2, you "deserved" to get there.

The "evil bitches" totally rocked the house and controlled the game, floating from side to side and making sure the two strong alliances (stooges/dana vs. jack/erika/nathan/david) remained focused on evicting each other. It was a brilliant strategy.

I found a lot of humor in the bashing of the other house guests. I mean, anyone with a sense of humor has to laugh at Scott labeling Dana the "Man-Troll" and Gentleman Jack's "buzzard crotch" remark. Ali and Jun's four letter worded rants against Robert were hilarious.

In the end the jury voted for the right person (the first time they've done that in three years, IMO). It's just too bad they had to act like sore losers doing it (except, of course, for Jack).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB4 Was The Best Ever nailbone 10-22-03 1
 RE: BB4 Was The Best Ever Hat Trick 10-29-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-03, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB4 Was The Best Ever"
Gotta disagree. BB4 was fun, but BB2 with Evil Dr. Will was the best.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Hat Trick 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-29-03, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hat%20Trick Click to send private message to Hat%20Trick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB4 Was The Best Ever"
I agree, it was the best ever. All of the houseguests were good charactors. Jun did well at staying out of the fray. Allison was a riot, whe was mischevious, wickedly funny, and very entertaining. She reminded me a bit, of Denise of BB3.
I wished the live feed had a cam in the diary room, it would have been interesting to see what the houseguests were saying, in the room.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •