The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I hate _____ because ____..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I hate _____ because ____..."
Balancing out the karma from the luv thread:

I hate Ian because this has got to be a put-on. No one's that clueless, that naive, that outright 'Oh gosh, oh golly, oh gee, isn't it a beautiful day out here in the islands' unless they have several very large knives tucked behind their back. Eventually, the mask is going to fall away, and do you know what's going to be behind it? Johnny Fairplay. Just wait.

I hate Tom because he's decided he's the dad, and do you know what that makes every else? The kid. As soon as you decide you're the parent, you take away the right to independent adulthood from everyone around you. Tom treats everyone like his extended family, as it 'Sit down. Shut up. Do what I said.' Nice work, Patton. Does the word 'frag' mean anything to you?

I hate Ibrehem because here we have this sculpted body, a lot of people's idea for near-perfect, biceps and pectorals and abs, oh my, and it doesn't do anything. Wait. Strike that. It sits near the fire and whines about how little it's getting to win. Cry me a river, pose-boy, then swim to the bottom to recover your self-esteem and promptly drown.

I hate Coby because there's a thousand negative gay stereotypes in the world and he's out to give every last one of them a basis-in-fact. He's a walking cliche. He'd be a carried cliche if he could convince anyone to rig him up a mobile throne, as befits a queen of his status. We've established you're gay, all right? Are you anything else? No? Leave.

I hate Jenn because thousands of people fight to get on this show, she made it, and once you discount the 'We want Males 18-49 to watch, along with a few Females 18-49 that we're not allowed to discuss' factor, we have absolutely no idea why. Contestants reincarnate, did you notice that? Jenn is Erin. Remember Erin? Don't.

I hate Janu because she's whining. Oh, it's cold. It's wet. It's windy. Everyone wants to vote me off because I'm the wrong weight for a tent peg, even if I'm the right shape. Y'know what the first rule of this show should be? The instant you find out you're on, gain ten pounds. You're going to need the reserves. And what did this one do? Gain ten pounds. All of it hair. It's Matthew's twin sister, minus the barely-veiled psychosis. And that was the only thing which made Matthew interesting.

I hate Caryn because She. Will. Not. Shut. The. (Censored). Up. My gawds, you're going to be the perfect jury member, aren't you? 'I'm going to ask you a question rooted in nothing but my deep anger that you're sitting there and I'm up here and since I can't win, no one else could ever deserve to.' Sound at all familiar? Get ready to hear it again, for a minimum of five real minutes or two subjective eternities.

I hate Bobby Jon because he has no logic skills whatsoever. Wake up, redneck wanna-be: if X voted for A and Y voted for B, they tie, there's a revote and B suddenly goes, then X voted for B the second time. Hello! Hello, McFly! Anyone home? No? Then just stand there and pose like a good little piece of eye candy. You know -- the kind with the hollow center. Dumb-never-going-to-be-an-A.S.S.

I hate Stephenie because her goal in life is to be Hamlet. Oh, look, it's the tragedy of the woman who could not make up her mind. Is it time to vote? Let me flip my lucky coin. Must not be working too well, since it landed you on SoLong in the first place. What were the words of Richie Ashburn, way back when on the '62 Mets? 'Most Valuable Player on a last-place team? Exactly how do they mean that?' In your case, Steph, it means exactly what you think it means: when the game gets called on account of the no-mercy rule, you're still gonna suck.

I hate Gregg because I have no idea who he is. You can argue that his story arc hasn't started yet, that his camera time has yet to kick in, but the fact is the man's been around for six weeks and we're all just barely sure how many Gs are in his name. It's a lot more gravity than he pulls around camp. He barely registers on film. I'm not sure he casts a shadow. The man is so far under the storyline radar that he's starting to show up on sonar. Do something. Anything. Prove you're alive before the Schiavo watch turns its tender eyes to you.

I hate Katie because she has all of the above to make fun of during every waking hour and she's dedicating, at most, fifty minutes a day.

Next?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I hate _____ because ____... smokedog 03-27-05 1
 I don't hate, I bash _____ because... arturbars 03-29-05 2
 I just want to say.... Sunny_Bunny 03-30-05 3
 RE: I hate _____ because ____... LookeeLoo 03-30-05 4
 But... wandacal 03-30-05 5
 RE: I hate _____ because ____... kingfish 03-30-05 6
 RE: I hate _____ because ____... fleaismycat 03-31-05 7
   RE: I hate _____ because ____... ginger 03-31-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-27-05, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I hate _____ because ____..."
I hate:

Ian because he is tall.

Tom because he doesn't do anything wrong.

Katie because she reminds me of a person I hated in high school and she has a smart mouth.

Caryn because she brings negativity to the tribe.

Coby because he didn't get into Willard's shorts.

Gregg because he gets to sleep with Jenn.

Jenn because she is way out of my league.

Janu because she is going out of her way to stay off camera.

Ibe because he can't swim.

BJ because he is a little dumb.

Steph because she has no strategy at all.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I don't hate, I bash _____ because ____..."
Hate is a strong word for people I never met and don't know, people who never done anything wrong to me. So instead I bash these because:

1. Caryn - because she is useless to the tribe, while at the same time complaining about their leadership - the sole reason she is still in the game.

2. Katie - because she is even more usless and annyoing than Caryn

3. Jenn - becasue she is not there.

4. Gregg - becasue he gets to cuddle up next to Jenn

5. Cobby - becasue he is too much of a butterfuly for me.

6. Janu - because i were mistaken by you in the begining, i thought you would be tough mentally, even though you weigh less than one of my arms, but you have broken down

7. Ibe - becasue he needs to get a backbone and stand up for himself

8. Steph - meaningless flip-flopping on the TC

9. Bobby Jon - for the sake of anything good and holly - he just can't harness and direct his energy.

10. Ian - for rubbing it in to the face of the broken down Ulong - there was no need for that.

11. Tom - for targeting himeself by being such an excelent leader... oh wait... I bash on others for making him a target becasue of that.

And please let's not forget about the loosers:

James - for being an IDIOT red neck wannabe that contributed to your tribe's losses week in and out, and then getting a nerve to blame it on somebody else

Jeff - for being a biggest panzie-a$$ woossy i have ever seen.

Jolanda - for making one of the stupidest moves ever. Dammit woman, did not you watch previous 9 seasons?

Willard - for being a grumpy old man

Ashley - for quiting early and not letting us enjoy the sight of your great big boo... oh wait... eyes... yeah - eyes - that's what i meant to say...

Kim - for being incredibly dumb and useless

Angie - for wearing that little thing you call underwear and being so pale...

And last and certanly least - Wanda and Jonathan for making the trip!

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I just want to say...."
Estee, this is brilliant. I'm speechless, and to even try to add my own would be impossible!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-05, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I hate _____ because ____..."
I hate Willard's underwear because they were grey and briefs and I did not need to know that...

I hate Angies's bra more than I hated her thong.

I hate Coby's speedos.

Notice a pattern here?

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-30-05, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "But..."
You love ME?!!

Right?

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I hate _____ because ____..."
This thread needs a punch up, and, dammit, a little luv. This is an attempt to add a little luv, very very little luv. I started to do this in the luv thread, but I'm afraid the Snark filter automatically transferred me here. What can a poor boy do? Cept to play for a rockroll band?

In an attempt to help out, I thought I'd just make up some stuff.

WHY I LIKE (but really hate, I have to say that to post here) .......

Ian, because he's a psychopath. Charming fellow, just slays his friends with his wit (and blade). Hard to dislike a guy like him. Harder to outrun him.

I like (but really hate) Tom because he's an arsonist working as a fireman, and I appreciate irony. Thanks, Tom.

I like (but really hate) Ibrehem because he wears high heels at home. I appreciate the fact that he keeps this little secret at home. Thanks, Ibe, what a thoughtful guy.

I like (but really hate) Janu because still has her python from her stripping days, and feeds it Yap-Yaps. I have a lot of admiration for someone who has actually found a use for Yap-Yaps. The world is appreciative. (For cat lovers, a Yap-Yap is a dog. For Dog lovers, a Yap-Yap is a cat. Matter of perspective, except for the python, he eats them all).

I like (but really hate) Bobby Jon because he figured out how to chop down a tree and actually look unsophisticated (I wouldn't use the word ignorant, don't know why). It is really refreshing to find someone that does not mind saying to the world "I am really really really dumb". (Pats on the back, BJ, what a guy!)

I like (but really hate) Katie because she is so energy efficient. We can all learn a little something on this vital subject from Katie. Plop her down on a deserted desert Isle for a month, and she actually gains weight. Kudos, Katie.

I like (but really hate) Gregg because he lied and cheated and bribed and managed to get accepted over more deserving applicants. And he got away with it. (oops)

I like (but really hate, no no - not really Jenn-wenny poo) Jen because, well...I'm a guy, and, well.... I can't really say out loud, kinda shy......gee......gee........I just...like her. I really really like her...

I like (but really hate) Stephenie. She scares me, but I like that. Actually Steph IS pretty cool.

And I like (but really hate) Coby because he kicked James A$$. Got to give him his due for that. Now it's Steph's turn (on James).

(Those Snark Filters are kinda tricky)

fleaismycat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fleaismycat Click to send private message to fleaismycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I hate _____ because ____..."
I'll try, this looks difficult. The loser lodge game looks like fun too.

1. I hate Tom for having Katie in his alliance instead of Coby or Janu.

2. I hate Ian for rubbing the victory in when they went to the other teams tribal council. Way to kick someone while they are down.

3. I hate Stephenie for the waffling over her voting stragedy. Why would she even think of taking the purple rock for James?

4. I hate Coby for being a nervous nelly and a hand wringer. I am too but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

5. I hate Bobby Jon for being so naive and believing that people are telling him the truth all the time.

6. I hate Janu for being a cry baby.

7. I hate Gregg for letting his cat (stragedy) out of the bag too early.

8. I hate Ib for not giving his all at challenges.

9. I hate Caryn for being abrasive

10. I hate Jenn for being so under the radar I barely even remember she's there. Pretty girl though.

11. I hate Katie for not doing any work around camp. Besides she gets on my nerves.

I did this in the order that I like them, from most favourite to least.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I hate _____ because ____..."
Hush, now, Estee. Have a macrame bracelet.

You're a very witty girl, you know.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •