The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who was the dumbest ulong last night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-24-05, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who was the dumbest ulong last night"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-05 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

A) Ibraheim decides to make sure every body remembers his lame a55ed swimming performance by being lazy and gliding in this Ic

b)Bobby Jon is too dumb to figure out that Stephanie was the only person who could have possibly voted for him. ( what was he expecting maybe for steph to put a heart above the J)

c) Steph wasting everybody's time by voting For ibraheim the first time when she pretty much knew that she was going to vote out james any way? hell even the fact that she claims to want to win but contemplates keeping james.

d) Angie and the thong- ok I realize that she has been gone for a week but she just totally killed the eye candy suf\rvivor thing for me with that get up of hers

e) or James knots that was supposed to be unreleasable, hell this idiot couldn't even tie a knot in his own skirt. I almost forgot about Jame's shooting brilliance at the rc challenge.

Honoroble: Koror for even bringing the immunity idol to the Ic challenge they could have saved time and energy by just leaving it at camp and giving it a buff.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who was the dumbest ulong last ... arturbars 03-25-05 1
 RE: Who was the dumbest ulong last ... seahorse 03-25-05 2
 RE: Who was the dumbest ulong last ... TARugh 03-26-05 3
 RE: Who was the dumbest ulong last ... emydi 03-26-05 4
   RE: Who was the dumbest ulong last ... seahorse 03-26-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who was the dumbest ulong last night"

>Honoroble: Koror for even bringing the
>immunity idol to the Ic
>challenge they could have saved
>time and energy by just
>leaving it at camp and
>giving it a buff.

LMAO.... That's hillarious, Oscirus! I was tinking the same thing.

As for the dumbest Ulong, I am really temepted to pick James - he sucked at everything since the start of the show - but I have to go with all four of them combined yesturday - Korror basically gave them IC by running three weakest members of the tribe and Ulong still sucked major A$$!!!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who was the dumbest ulong last night"
James's knot tying alone made him the dumbest. He put a target on his back.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-26-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who was the dumbest ulong last night"
James messing around with his lil' skirt was just a typical "Ulong" thing to do. His 'not' knots were pretty sad too. The tribe did the right thing by voting James off...but really...to save time...they really should just save us the next 3 shows and wipe out the whole tribe. We know where this is headed.

Tribes in real life have become extinct too

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who was the dumbest ulong last night"
By far, Steph, who lied to BJ, which is okay in this game, but then didn't follow through with what she told him she was going to do....she made Ibe mad for voting for her and now BJ trusts her no more...and all so she doesn't alienate James who is out now...I don't understand what she was doing...

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who was the dumbest ulong last night"
I thought the same thing. How stupid for someone grasping at straws. I guess it really doesn't matter though.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •