The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10 -- Week 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10 -- Week 6"
1. During a confessional, Ibe tells us that he wants to “get off on my own, away from myself.” Just how does one ‘get away from’ themself?

2. Bobby John tells us, “We didn’t win the beef stew – you can’t get over beef and stew? Pleause” What kind of Alabama dish is ‘beef and stew’?

3. Coby declared Craft Day at Koror. Katie did macramé and several others had a sock-puppet show. What crafts did Tom and Caryn do?

4. When Jiffy announced the reward of Pringles and Mai Tais, Ian favored us with a little happy dance. What reward would inspire Janu to break out in a happy dance?

5. Let’s prepare for Survivor 11; Write a Pringle Chip Trivia question for Ulong and Koror.

6. Ulong got to swim with the stingless jellyfish, a moving experience. How would Boston Rob, Amber, Shii Ann and Rupert have reacted to the same opportunity?

7. What can be done about the Dolphin Boy’s wild hair?

8. At the IC, Koror tore through Navy Knot Master James’ best work like it wasn’t there. Explain how those 'Bama Navy ships operate with such wimpy knots.

9. At TC, James tells us that the word ‘immunity’ makes Ulong subconsciously surrender. What word would make them consciously kick ass?

10. Stephenie lied to us about changing her mind to vote for Ibe and lied to Bobby John about voting for James. From what previous Survivor super star did she learn this tactic?

Yet another Syren gem © MMV
Starting the countdown all over again!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10 -- Week 6 Estee 03-24-05 1
 RE: Hawkeye 10 -- Week 6 MattyMax 03-24-05 2
 RE: Hawkeye 10 -- Week 6 Snidget 03-24-05 3
 RE: Hawkeye 10 -- Week 6 smokedog 03-24-05 4
 RE: Hawkeye 10 -- Week 6 Surveysez 03-25-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10 -- Week 6"
1. During a confessional, Ibe tells us that he wants
to “get off on my own, away from myself.” Just how does one ‘get away from’ themself?

One repeatedly loses Immunity Challenges until one is voted off, then one goes off to Loser Lodge and spends one's entire time there constructing a plausible denial for one's activities to be discussed on the CBS Early Show. Once one has trotted out their story, one has gotten away from oneself. Also from one's sanity.

2. Bobby John tells us, “We didn’t win the beef stew
– you can’t get over beef and stew? Pleause” What kind of Alabama dish is ‘beef and stew’?

It's called the Family Feud. First you find a beef, and then you stew a lot, and finally you add lead.

3. Coby declared Craft Day at Koror. Katie did macramé and
several others had a sock-puppet show. What crafts did Tom
and Caryn do?

Tom's waiting for next week, when he can try his hand at scrimshaw. (Which is going to be really hard, since a shark's skeleton isn't made of bone.) Caryn continued to work on her case against being allowed to stay in the human species. It's currently eight feet high, four wide, and flashing a brilliant red every time she opens her mouth.

4. When Jiffy announced the reward of Pringles and Mai Tais,
Ian favored us with a little happy dance. What reward would inspire Janu to break out in a happy dance?

Zombu Cucumber and fresh grave dirt.

5. Let’s prepare for Survivor 11; Write a Pringle Chip Trivia
question for Ulong and Koror.

'Which tribe actually makes eating this piece of lightly salted cardboard look like a pleasant experience?'

6. Ulong got to swim with the stingless jellyfish, a moving
experience. How would Boston Rob, Amber, Shii Ann and Rupert
have reacted to the same opportunity?

Rob: Make an alliance with the jellyfish to take out his opponents. Backstab on the alliance once he discovers they have no stingers. Alternately: mistake the jellyfish for fafaru and throw up in the lake.

Amber: Stay out of the water from fear of being mistaken for a jellyfish.

Shii Ann: Eat the jellyfish after they'd been dried out a bit.

Rupert: Eat the jellyfish. Raw.

Lose the remaining Tribal Immunity Challenges. It should start to fall out shortly after that.

8. At the IC, Koror tore through Navy Knot Master James’
best work like it wasn’t there. Explain how those 'Bama
Navy ships operate with such wimpy knots.

It usually isn't much of a consideration in James' bathtub.

9. At TC, James tells us that the word ‘immunity’ makes
Ulong subconsciously surrender. What word would make them consciously kick ass?

'Restart'.

10. Stephenie lied to us about changing her mind to vote
for Ibe and lied to Bobby John about voting for James. From what previous Survivor super star did she learn this tactic?

Mark Burnett.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10 -- Week 6"
1. During a confessional, Ibe tells us that he wants to “get off on my own, away from myself.” Just how does one ‘get away from’ themself?

I dunno how Ibe gets away from himself, but I have an idea how he gets off all on his own.

2. Bobby John tells us, “We didn’t win the beef stew – you can’t get over beef and stew? Pleause” What kind of Alabama dish is ‘beef and stew’?

Beef and Coon Stew.

3. Coby declared Craft Day at Koror. Katie did macramé and several others had a sock-puppet show. What crafts did Tom and Caryn do?

Tom - functioning refrigerator

Caryn - worry dolls

4. When Jiffy announced the reward of Pringles and Mai Tais, Ian favored us with a little happy dance. What reward would inspire Janu to break out in a happy dance?

A Hundred Dollar Bill!

5. Let’s prepare for Survivor 11; Write a Pringle Chip Trivia question for Ulong and Koror.

Which tribe went to the First Tribal Council? Second? Third? Fourth? Fifth? Sixth?

Easy: Who's the fat girl on Koror? Hard: Who's the blond?

6. Ulong got to swim with the stingless jellyfish, a moving experience. How would Boston Rob, Amber, Shii Ann and Rupert have reacted to the same opportunity?

Rob + Amber would have made out.

Rupert would regress further, from kindergarten to the womb. Wouldn't pout anymore, only gurgle and cry.

Shii-Ann would talk loudly about how in Hong Kong they do it all the time. No one would listen to her.

Shark blood hair gel...

8. At the IC, Koror tore through Navy Knot Master James’ best work like it wasn’t there. Explain how those 'Bama Navy ships operate with such wimpy knots.

No navy in 'bama. landlocked 'cept for Mobile. Down 'er in Mobile 'aint notin bet Homersexals.

9. At TC, James tells us that the word ‘immunity’ makes Ulong subconsciously surrender. What word would make them consciously kick #####?

WinOrJolandaComesBack

10. Stephenie lied to us about changing her mind to vote for Ibe and lied to Bobby John about voting for James. From what previous Survivor super star did she learn this tactic?

From the original snake in the grass, the great T-Bird!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hawkeye 10 -- Week 6"

Out of body experience from fasting.

It is a corruption of North Carolina Pulled Pork and Brunswick stew.

Caryn makes very effective voodoo dolls of Ulong, and is starting on the Koror series with Katie.

Tom..I got nuthin'

A contract to Headline a Vegas Show.

Who is the most blurred female Survivor contestant?

Rob and Amber would assure each and every jellyfish they are taking them to the final four.

Shii Ann and Rupert would debate the best way to prepare them for dinner.

Dolphin Spit Gel

They toss men like James overboard before they can cause that kind of trouble.

9. At TC, James tells us that the word ‘immunity’ makes Ulong subconsciously surrender. What word would make them consciously kick #####?

Pringles

Mr. Fairplay.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-24-05, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hawkeye 10 -- Week 6"
1. During a confessional, Ibe
>tells us that he wants
>to “get off on my
>own, away from myself.” Just
>how does one ‘get away
>from’ themself?
Hey, if you were Ulong, you'd want to get away from yourself too!

>2. Bobby John tells us, “We
>didn’t win the beef stew
>– you can’t get over
>beef and stew? Pleause” What
>kind of Alabama dish is
>‘beef and stew’?
Only for sophisticated Alabamians

>3. Coby declared Craft Day at
>Koror. Katie did macramé and
>several others had a sock-puppet
>show. What crafts did Tom
>and Caryn do?
Caryn performed witchcraft on Tom so he wouldn't be an All-Star anymore

>4. When Jiffy announced the reward
>of Pringles and Mai Tais,
>Ian favored us with a
>little happy dance. What reward
>would inspire Janu to break
>out in a happy dance?
Autographed photo of the anorexic Olsen twin

>5. Let’s prepare for Survivor 11;
>Write a Pringle Chip Trivia
>question for Ulong and Koror.
What was the biggest butt-whipping ever in Survivor history?

>6. Ulong got to swim with
>the stingless jellyfish, a moving
>experience. How would Boston Rob,
>Amber, Shii Ann and Rupert
>have reacted to the same
>opportunity?
Rob: "They suck". Rupert: "Kill them!". Shii Ann:"Jellyfish are so stupid". Amber:"....."

>7. What can be done about
>the Dolphin Boy’s wild hair?
Katie will weave it into a sweater

>8. At the IC, Koror tore
>through Navy Knot Master James’
>best work like it wasn’t
>there. Explain how those 'Bama
>Navy ships operate with such
>wimpy knots.
n/a: The Bama Navy is in permanent dry-dock.

>9. At TC, James tells us
>that the word ‘immunity’ makes
>Ulong subconsciously surrender. What word
>would make them consciously kick
>ass?
If you don't try harder, Wanda will join your tribe

>10. Stephenie lied to us about
>changing her mind to vote
>for Ibe and lied to
>Bobby John about voting for
>James. From what previous Survivor
>super star did she learn
>this tactic?
Fairplay

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-25-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hawkeye 10 -- Week 6"
Split Personality. The other half of the person just takes over for a while. Obviously, the one who can't swim keeps showing up at the challenges.
Regional dialect due to the necessity of including beef with everything. Most dishes start with beef and ... just like most fairs have names like Beef and Barley Days (though sometines the locals refer to it as Barf and Barley)
Tom did a ventriloquist act with Ian as puppet. We do not ask for details of where the hand goes, m-kay?. Caryn did a presentation of the effects of deep breathing as stress relief, as she berated Katie.
Installation of poles without splinters.
1) Most useless tribe. Ever. 2) Most determined to kill tribe. Ever.
Rob would have teased the jellyfish until they were angry, then winked at the camera about their being unable to do anything in retaliation. Amber would have watched and applauded. Shii Ann would have started the bbq. Rubert would have arranged a camp for young jellyfish to attend to learn how to live with their differences.
Catch big fish. Cook and scrape all flesh off bones. Use fish skeleton >)))> to comb and style.
You're kidding me, right? 'Bama has its own navy? I assume the dry docks really are.
A threat, actually. Angie's coming back; she's been out of the sun; left behind her undies and the pixilating camera is broken.
EVERY one of them who actually paid attention to how the game has to be played.

I child proofed my house and they still get in.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •