The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"James: 'My god can beat up your god.'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"James: 'My god can beat up your god.'"
Well, no. It couldn't. Whoever James' god is, he couldn't beat up Ibe's god, Jeff's god, or EPMB's god if the other deity had both hands tied behind its back and wasn't allowed to strike anyone with lighting for the entire match. Which just begs the question: who is the God of James?

(I'm just a bundle of bashing today...)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: James: 'My god can beat up you... Bebo 03-24-05 1
   RE: James: 'My god can beat up you... Estee 03-24-05 2
       RE: James: 'My god can beat up you... Bebo 03-24-05 3
           RE: James: 'My god can beat up you... ginger 03-24-05 4
 RE: James: 'My god can beat up you... arturbars 03-24-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: James: 'My god can beat up your god.'"
Estee, I must question your logic here. Did James' ouster truly mean that his god couldn't beat up anyone else's? For all we know, said deity was looking down (or up, depending on where you believe James' divine force would manifest itself) saying, "Yeah, I could, but I just don't want to."

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: James: 'My god can beat up your god.'"
Assuming James chose the god and the god didn't choose James, I can see that happening. 'You're invoking My name? Nuh-uh!' But I'm guessing James has a god suitably in line with -- well, James. No lightning's struck him yet, so...

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: James: 'My god can beat up your god.'"
I believe that some deities have a wonderful sense of humor.

This deity may be treating James like a cat treats a trapped mouse - play with him a bit before going in for the kill...

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: James: 'My god can beat up your god.'"
Sort of like The Donald and Andy the Master Debater on Apprentice last season...

Well, I'm sure The Donald finds himself godlike.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: James: 'My god can beat up your god.'"
James is an IDIOT!

He proved it on the Survivor itself and today on Survivor live show on the net.

I actually started this season thinking that he will go far and had a cunning sense of the game ala Rob C. Boy, was I wrong. This guy is useless.

Now i am convinced that he was the cancer that ate away at Ulong, but unfortunatley for them they gave him a boot too late for them to matter. In the retrospect - he should have been the first boot of Ulong tribe instead of Jolanda. Even though she was bossy - this half-retarded tribe could have used her leadership.

Back to James, though, I don't know where did that dude got the nerve to get into Ibe's face about loosing them the challenge, when he himself sucked in every single challange and did much worse than Ibe. It's too bad that Ibe is too of the mellow man, and not hot tempered like some of the previous African-american men on survivor - Sean R from marquesas would have ripped James a new one for those comments.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •