The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Two-Person Tribal Council."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-05, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Two-Person Tribal Council."
Let's think about this for a moment. If you listen closely, you can hear Jeff speaking, somewhere off in the distance.

'Stephenie, you can't vote for Bobby Jon, because he's the only person you can vote for and we all know where your vote would have to go. Bobby Jon, you can't vote for Stephenie becayse she's the only person you can vote for, and we know where that vote would wind up, too. Which means we're effectively tied at one to one going in, and since neither of you can change your minds and vote for yourselves, the first-tier tiebreaker doesn't work.' (pauses) 'Okay. Now what the hell do we do?'

If Ulong manages to get down to a literal Final Two, how are they going to pick one to get rid of?

A few suggestions:

'Bobby Jon, there's some food waiting at the end of that path as a special reward for you guys. Let me just snuff your torch before you go get it, so you won't set any of the party banners on fire by accident.'

'One -- two -- three -- shoot!'
Bobby Jon: 'Good old Rock. Nothing beats Rock.'
'Paper wraps rock. Stephenie wins!'
Bobby Jon: 'D'oh!'

'Whoever choses to leave of their own free will gets five free shots at James. We've tied him to Loser Lodge with a few of his own knots.'

'Here we have a pair of World War II hand grenades. One of them is a dud.'

Any ideas?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council. kingfish 03-24-05 1
 RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council. Angelfood 03-24-05 2
 RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council. Bebo 03-24-05 3
 RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council. Draco Malfoy 03-24-05 4
 RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council. Bebo 03-24-05 5
   RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council. ginger 03-24-05 8
 RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council. arturbars 03-24-05 6
 RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council. Survivorerist 03-24-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council."
Wet Tee Shirt Contest.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-24-05, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council."
I just assume that Koror would vote one of them immunity, while pigging out on Filet Minon, Baked Potatoes & Champagne.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council."
If Bobby Jon can walk on water or turn water into wine, I say let him stay in the game.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council."
Make 'em vote anyway. It'll be a tie, then they can re-vote and Stephenie can change hers.

"My generation was going to change the world, and all we really ended up with was classic rock channels." - SurveySez

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council."
Ulong TieBreaker games:

1. Make Kim Do Something

In this tiebreaker, the first one to get Kim to actually contribute something worthwhile stays in the game. Problem: Since the entire series is supposed to be filmed over a 39-day period, this could put production a few month's behind schedule.

2. Sing Along With Wanda

This is an endurance tiebreaker. The two remaining competitors will be subjected to Wanda's rendition of her favorite hits. The first one to run away screaming is eliminated.

3. Pick On Jeff

In this tiebreaker, the competitor will take turns poking their former teammate Jeff. The first one to make him cry wins the challenge. Obviously, winning the right to poke first in this challenge is a huge advantage.

4. Sumo Wrestling With Angie

This game has a ghost tribe style twist. The competitors will each take on Angie in a Sumo match. The one who isn't killed remains in the game. If Angie tears both of them to shreds, she's back in the game.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council."

Damn I lvoe Team Fury.

I'm crafty.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council."
I don't think it will ever get to that point, the merge will prevent the final two Ulong TC.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-24-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Two-Person Tribal Council."
>>>Any ideas?<<<

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1333&forum=DCForumID1&archive=yes

New year, new look, new Erist!
Unofficial SB Survivor 10 Jenn Tracker

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •