The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S10 Gufu Award: Week 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-05, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S10 Gufu Award: Week 6"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-05 AT 02:11 AM (EST)

Feh, I don't know why they don't just get rid of what's left of Longgone so the real game can start. What an utterly worthless pathetic hopeless tribe. I do like Ibe's spiritual nature, honestly, though a bit jellyfish, and Bobby Jon Christ has his good points, as does a jellyfish I expect, and Steph is nice to look at, and a bit of a jellyfish in her own right. But anyone owning one of this tribe's buffs should probably rush it onto ebay, by next week you probably won't be able to give them away.

Anyway, the roolz..

Contestant Gufus: You have two votes for Contestant Gufus. You can make these for whatever you like that can be blamed on the contestants, whatever dumbdumb things they've done that you think gufuworthy! You may cast your votes for gufus others have already brought up, or make new gufu observations. Each week's Contestant Gufus with the highest vote totals will be voted on at the end of the season to determine the ultimate winner.

Production Gufus: You have one Production Gufu nomination which you may make each week. Production Gufus are for all the things that can be blamed on production (rather, not on the contestants but on the producers, directors, camera operators, sound technicians, film editors, promo copy writers, etc.). Once that nomination has been made that Production Gufu will go into the pool to be voted on at the end of the season, so don't waste your nomination on something that has already been nominated!

Honorable Mentions: You may make as many Contestant and Production honorable mentions as you wish. These won't count as votes or nominations, but you won't be wasting your time by speaking your mind! This week HA's aren't needed but if you gufu up they will count as actual votes, don't worry.

Discussions: Discussion posts are acceptable on gufu threads, and it is okay to disagree with another poster as long as you aren't disagreeable in how you disagree. Save your venom for the dumbdumbs playing the game and producing the show.

And I'm going to start with an Honorable Mention for Ian for not realizing his RC sit-out picks would become the IC challenger picks. Didn't hurt them any, by the miracle of Ulong being so totally pathetic, but still, those were some dumb choices.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 6 Dakota 03-24-05 1
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 6 smokedog 03-24-05 2
   RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 6 LibraRising 03-24-05 3
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 6 arturbars 03-24-05 4
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 6 MattyMax 03-24-05 5
 James and Stephanie Cathy the Canadian 03-24-05 6
   RE: James and Stephanie Cathy the Canadian 03-24-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 6"
Regarding Koror's choice of tribe members for RC and IC: I believe it to be deliberate. I think that after the Dinty Moore stew, Pillsbury dinner rolls and Barq's root beer, Koror decided to go for reward, not immunity. Fewer mouths to feed and listen to might seem like a mighty good idea for them right now. It was also an opportunity to let the world see Caryn, Jenn, Katie and Janu actually doing something besides falling off a platform. A rare treat for all, I think.

GUFU
1. Ibe posing as an America's Next Top Model contestant during the first 2 minutes of IC; James posing as a Runway contestant during those same 2 minutes.
2. Katie complaining again that a tribemate is "losing it". Don't know if this hurts her status in the tribe, but it makes me want to slap her. So that's my vote. Hmmmpht.

Production:
Reward: Pringles and Mai Tais. I think they should throw in something more rewarding than Pringles, which I believe have no nutritional value and aren't made from potatoes at all. And getting people drunk before throwing them into the ocean is probably not a great idea, no matter how many waivers or releases they've signed.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-24-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 6"
Contestant
1. Stephenie's wacky voting strategy.
2. James and his Navy super knot.

Production
1. 2 of the lamest challenges this season

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-24-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 6"
Gotta second both those contestant gufus, and add to the second one that James was just one big walking gufu this episode (well, all season, really). His knot sucked, he wasted time in the challenge and I think he was the only person who didn't hit one target in the RC.

Production:
Giving greasy chips and strong cocktails to starving people. Then, of all the trivia questions they could have shown Ulong reading, they have to include one about Rupert.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 6"
Contestant GUFU:

1. James! James! James! - he is one big GUFU! Actually i would use some harsh words here, but i promissed myself i will control my anger. Finally Ulong realized who was the cancer in their tribe - unfortunatley way too late for them. He sucked in every challange, and still had a nerve to get in Ibe's face.

2. Steph's off the wall voting strategy - i just don't get it.

3. Korror tribe for leaving all the weaklings for the IC - luckily for them they were going against Ulong and even Johnny Fariplay's dead grandma could beat them.

Production:

Pringles and mai tai's - what a horrible reward - it sucked donkey azz, especially considering how bad Ulong wanted to win something.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 6"
James and Ibe. The Koror Girls were furiously starting on their knot tying while James and Ibe just stood there. Jiffy said they wasted 4 minutes. That's a long time, and that's four minutes worth of untying that they gave to the other tribe.

Ulong for not voting out James much earlier! He's sucked in every challenge!

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "James and Stephanie"
James - for the same reasons already mentioned.

Stephanie.

I know why she forced the tie. Jiffy said "I'll remind you how the tie works" which means they knew how it worked, which means she knew there would be a re-vote.

So this was her way of easing her conscience a little, cause James wouldn't be as mad at her if he thought she was with him, but had no choice but to change her vote because of Bobby John.

But all she did was show Bobby John that she's not as trust worthy as he thought. And how is James to know that she didn't cast the initial vote for him? Just stupid all around.

Production - Did anyone catch Katie saying "I thought this would be harder" - guess what - SO DID WE! Awesome shelter, no food issues, what's going on? I've never heard a DAW say that. It's always, "this is harder than I thought".

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: James and Stephanie"
The only other explaination I can think of is that she was afraid Bobby Jon and Ibraheim were going to vote for her, and Bobby Jon only got her to change her vote so there wouldn't be a tie.

In that case, it would have been smart. But I don't think that was her reasoning.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •