The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This season boring?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-22-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This season boring?"
Is it just me, or do others find this season of Survivor quite boring compared to other seasons? I loved Vanuatu, and even allstars was more exciting than this season.

I'm not sure what it is, other than the contestants are quite dull compared to other seasons. there are no standouts this time.

Agree or disagree??

geekboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This season boring? Risti 03-22-05 1
 RE: This season boring? Mo0 03-22-05 2
 RE: This season boring? watermelon 03-22-05 3
 Everynoe has their own favorites... arturbars 03-23-05 4
 RE: This season boring? J Slice 03-23-05 5
 RE: This season boring? wandacal 03-23-05 6
   RE: This season boring? Tiggertramp 03-23-05 7
       RE: This season boring? foonermints 03-24-05 8
       Opposite reaction from me watermelon 03-24-05 9
           Yes, but... wandacal 03-24-05 10
               Yes, I love it! :) watermelon 03-24-05 15
               RE: Yes, but... foonermints 03-24-05 16
   wandacal - you are awesome! arturbars 03-24-05 17
   RE: This season boring? samboohoo 03-24-05 18
 RE: This season boring? seahorse 03-24-05 11
 RE: This season boring? Draco Malfoy 03-24-05 12
   RE: This season boring? bobscure 03-24-05 20
 RE: This season boring? LionChow 03-24-05 13
 RE: This season boring? true 03-24-05 14
 RE: This season boring? mmm_link 03-24-05 19
 RE: This season boring? flipxcyd 03-25-05 21
   RE: This season boring? ginger 03-25-05 22
       RE: This season boring? LibraRising 03-25-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This season boring?"
This is actually one of my favourite seasons that we've had recently. Vanuatu, for me, was the boring one - I actually stopped watching halfway through simply because I let other things take precidence. I love how the game really is being played differently this season. Yes, the spoilers have seemed to outline the entire season with what's to come, but I like the result they're predicting. The anticipation of seeing it come to fruition, perhaps, is one of the things I enjoy about this season. I'd say more, but this isn't Spoilers.

Mo0 427 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-22-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mo0 Click to send private message to Mo0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This season boring?"
I personally find it really really exciting to see Ulong get decimated. Of course, Angie leaving was NOT a fun thing, but... eh, I like the characters. Also, the twists are much better than Vanuatu.

-Mo0cow--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.

watermelon 184 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail watermelon Click to send private message to watermelon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This season boring?"
This is actually one of my favourite seasons too. It's refreshing to see difficult physical challenges forcing the team members to vote out the weaker players first, instead of boring Vanuatu where the strong were voted out, leaving boring, flat players that nobody wanted to watch in the end. All-Stars was the biggest letdown ever in Survivor history. I admit, it was my fault for hyping it up so much in my mind before it started, but I really was very disappointed in the end in some of the people chosen to play, the vehemence of some of the players, the idiocy of my previous Survivor heroes in falling for Rob's lies, Lex's hypocrisy, the hate-filled final TC and the eventual result (if Rob was in final 2, I thought he deserved the win more than Amber).

In fact, if Ian makes it to the very end, I think this season might replace S2 - Australian outback as my favourite ever season of Survivor.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Everynoe has their own favorites..."
I like this season, despite the Ulonging....

I did not mind All-Stars as much as others did, Vanavatu, however would be towards the bottom of my list...

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: This season boring?"
Minus the Angie-boot, this season's been great.

Though I'm very sick of Tom right now.

If someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-23-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This season boring?"
Although I'm enjoying this season very much, (I've actually been shouting at my TV), I must admit that I love Survivor. Period. So there is no "boring season" for me.
And let's face it: Even a boring Survivor is better than 75% of the crap on TV! Kind of like The Simpsons!
And I basically wanted to show off my awesome new siggy that IceCat made for me!

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-23-05, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This season boring?"
Sorry to say..."Yes".

I think I am bored because I switch channels during challenges, and tribal counsel. I just do not care. Sad really. I love this show. Or I did. I am having more fun watching Romber in the Amazing Race.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This season boring?"
Oddly enough, how come I am looking forward to 'Big Brother'?

Handcrafted by RollDice

03-24-05, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail watermelon Click to send private message to watermelon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Opposite reaction from me"
When TAR first started, I used to think best.show.ever... MUCH better than Survivor... maybe that was coz when TAR first aired in Australia, we were up to S3 which was boring, S4 which wasn't aired coz they decided to air stupid Australian Survivor instead, S5 which was pathetic, and then S6 which was kinda pathetic too. I was starting to think, where's the magic of S1 and S2 gone? Now... complete turnaround... Survivor seems to be redeeming itself this series while TAR has gone down the drain the last few series I've not been paying as much attention to TAR lately

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-24-05, 04:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Yes, but..."
...What do you think of my new sig-pic?

Asking the important questions since 3/24/05.

03-24-05, 10:07 AM (EST)
15. "Yes, I love it! :)"
The sig pic I mean.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Yes, but..."
It's rather scary, and I'm glad I have my speakers off. How come I want to put a walnut in her mouth?

squirrels?

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "wandacal - you are awesome!"
Survivor and Simpsons!!! Who needs anything else. The rest of the TV is crap!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: This season boring?"
Right on, Wanda. And I love your new siggie.

Crowned by Pooh. Decorated by Syren

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: This season boring?"
I have to agree with the majority. I am liking this season better than most. others recently.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: This season boring?"
I love it. But I also enjoy train wrecks.

"My generation was going to change the world, and all we really ended up with was classic rock channels." - SurveySez

bobscure 217 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-24-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: This season boring?"
I don't like train wrecks but I do like blow-outs. I hated the double boot ep. but otherwise, the majority of the challenges have been interesting and the lopsidedness has given us a bunch of peeps we've hardly seen, keeping the show fresh.

Heck, after all this time I'm still surprised by Ulong. Their incompetence knows no depth. Steph's a great athlete, but she needs to take remedial math classes. A tie vote? Huh?

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-24-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: This season boring?"
Gotta disagree, also. I've really enjoyed this season.

Korororor is rolling along, crushing Ulong and not uttering a word about "throwing a challenge" to bump an undesirable, like in previous seasons. Which has always been a huge error.

Ulong is losing badly, but not for lack of effort. In fact, Stephanie is one of my favorite survivors ever. She's a fierce competitor, a talented athlete, she's got a smokin' ripped body, and she's very attractive. I love her!

A very good season for our old friend.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: This season boring?"
Bored silly. I think the casting stinks this edition, and other than some good new challenges...yawn. (although, the last two episode challenges have been really dull, I mean, the shooting thing was the dullest.ever.)

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-24-05, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: This season boring?"
I think this Survivor has been much better than the last two. I think part of the reason it is better is the challanges are more physical and the producers are allowing more "comforts" in the form of tools and shelter. I know the comforts are not really in the survivor tradition but it is sure better than listening to everyone complain about how bad it is (without fire, without shelter, etc). At least now they can curb the complaining and continue on the schemeing.

My only complaint is the way the show pretty much screwed Williard out of the show. I know he would have been the first to go if Korrer ever lost an immunity challange. However, it was like the Producers wanted to get rid of a boring character and this was a good way to do it. Pretty much in the same tradition of "lets give Rupert $1 million by have a fan vote for their favorite Survivor after we give him the most positive face time ever."

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-25-05, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: This season boring?"
I don't think so. It's fun seeing Ulong being so long. It looked like they would dominate in the beginning, but one just fell after the other. I'm so glad James is gone, but it was funny watching him adjusting his skirt during a challenge! LOL James should have gone before Angie. Angie's got a bigger **** than James! I'm rooting for Bobby Jon & Steph to go further, but I doubt it. There's strength in numbers and they're sure to go soon, unless they keep winning immunity.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: This season boring?"
A bunch of goodlooking gymlings get together and lose, endlessly, to an Island of Misfit Toys team? That's good schadenfreude!

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-25-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: This season boring?"
I'm enjoying the different balance of a dominant tribe and a loser tribe. And really, I find this to be the most likeable, yet still bashable, group of survivors in a long time.

That being said, I should have stayed out of the spoilers, because they're making it boring for me. They're too darn good this time! Part of it's fun, like watching an old Columbo episode when you know who the killer is from the beginning and you're just waiting to find out how it plays out. But I want to be shocked at a tribal council.

I rue the day I heard the name mersaydeez.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •