The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-05, 06:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-05 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

Let us take a moment to say hello to the newest batch of Losers.
Hiya txmomma, Mo0 and kingfish.
Welcome to LoserLodge!
You already seem to be fitting in well. I have given you your 5 point bonus for being pre-approved losers. Now, just enjoy the ride.

Perhaps it's because of the impenetrable fog or because of the long-line for the washing machine, but Hut-Cam entries were all over the place.
But let's get to what happened back in Palau first.
Well, it seems as if no one was highlighted as the Tree-Mail-Dork this week. Although we still have our own ideas of who the biggest dork is.
Because of the lack, that question has been nullified. No points for anyone.
The sit-outs were Willard, Caryn, Janu and Jennifer. Not even one loser was wrong in their assumptions.
The TC was by far the most exciting thing I've ever witnessed from survivor. Very tense. And with all the seperate voting ceremonies the Last Voter question came down to Stephenie. She was the last person to vote at TC. Only tvgeek got it correct.
As mentioned the TC was very tense. As Both tribes went to TC and had to vote out someone. Koror went first and it came down to Willard and Katie. Willard 8, Katie 1.
Ulong went second and voted in a 2-2-1 tie. Then went again, where Angie finally got the boot. She acheived a total of 5 votes, BJ had 2 and James got 1 vote.
Most got Willard and Angie for a total of 13 points. Others still nabbed a coupla votes, because ... well ... almost everyone got a vote a tribal council.

Now, as to the "sittem secret word" Bonus.
I chose the word on Monday night. It happened to be "shot". In a way, mixing both themes ... Sniping and Drinking.
Only 3 recruits mentioned the word. They were emydi, ohmyheck and pmspml. Only 4 losers got the 10 point bonus. Congrats emydi, whoami, surveysez and ohmyheck.
The next round of "shots" should be on you 4.

"2 weeks down" results.
Name ~ Bootbonus (weekly score) previous total = wk 2 results.

surveysez ~ (20) + 56 = 76

whoami ~ (27) + 41 = 68

Das Mole ~ (10) + 55 = 65

tvgeek ~ (20) + 40 = 60

CutsyTootsy ~ (17) + 42 = 59
alwaysintruble ~ (17) + 42 = 59

JohnMc ~ (7) + 49 = 56

ohmyheck ~ (27) + 25 = 52

aethelstan ~ (17) + 27 = 44

emydi ~ (27) + 16 = 43

molaholic ~ (10) + 29 = 39

LookeeLoo ~ (17) + 20 = 37

kingfish ~ +5 (17) + 0 = 22

txmomma ~ +5 (16) + 0 = 21

Mo0 ~ +5 (3) + 0 = 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
81/2 weeks to go entry

Down the path, past the out-house, on the right-hand side is "HutCam". Take a moment to raise a glass and give your answers to the following questions.

1. Name (up to) 2 survivors who Lose out on the Reward. a.k.a. RC Losers. (1 each)
2. Will alcohol be involved in the Reward? (Yes or NO) a.k.a. Pringles and Beer. (3)
3. Name the tribe which loses in the IC? a.k.a. IC Losers (2)
4. Name the last survivor to VOTE at Tribal Council. a.k.a. Last Voter. (6)
5. Name (up to) 2 survivors who get Votes at Tribal Council. a.k.a. Votes. (1 point per vote)

PiggyBankChallenge
This challenge is a 3-parter.
Each Loser has been assigned a PiggyBank. Each loser will be given $2.00 in coins to start the challenge. (6 quarters, 4 dimes, 2 nickels.)
Your job as Loser is to deposit one coin each, into whichever piggybanks you choose. You cannot deposit coins into your own PiggyBank!!!
You can only deposit one coin per PiggyBank.
At the end of 3 weeks. I will crack open the PiggyBanks and exchange 1 dollar for 1 point. (coinage under 1.00 will not be enough to make an exchange.)
The catch: Every single Loser must make at least $1.00. If even 1 Loser has less then $1.00, at the end of 3 weeks, NO ONE will receive the Bonus.
So, play fair, be nice and spread the wealth.

Your temporary list of PiggyBanks.
surveysez
whoami
Das Mole
tvgeek
CutsyTootsy
alwaysintruble
JohnMc
ohmyheck
aethelstan
emydi
molaholic
LookeeLoo
kingfish
txmomma
Mo0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LodgeNotes:

* Thanks for the heads up surveysez. I'll have someone clean up Hut-Cam, pronto!

* It was in Fanatics last season, tvpenguin. But, I thought we might need a little cross-pollinating.

* Hola, kingfish. Nice to have you on the island. You funny guy!

* the official list of pre-approved losers (if they dare to enter)
Iminheretowin
Ryrie Rae
Samboohoo
RoadKill
okaloosajohn
esquire
sittem
PagongRatEater
I_AM_HE
laureli
SurvivorScott
Divawife
clemsonbeav
RudyRules
GuessItRains
snoopydog
Gothmog
Kermit the Vixen
newsomewayne
redbeard

* Good Luck!

* OutPun! OutPrank! OutParty!

Official Rules:

Deadline: Wednesday at 8pm eastern (5pm pacific!)
No Entry = -50%points.
3 No Entries in a row = funerary proceedings.
Questions and Point Values will change all the time. I will make sure to include both in each weeks thread.
New entrants will be accepted at any time.
You do not have to be a loser to join, just get used to being called one.
New entrants will start with 0, whenever it is that you decide to enter.
A one-time boot bonus of 5 points will be given to each player who has actually been booted from ABC, PTB, LOD or OfficePool.
This bonus is not retroactive nor is it multiplied by losing in all 4 of the games named.

tribe

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Question and entry Das Mole 03-18-05 1
   Das... tribephyl 03-18-05 5
       I'm gonna cry... Das Mole 03-18-05 7
 RE: LoserLodge Surveysez 03-18-05 2
 RE: LoserLodge emydi 03-18-05 3
 RE: LoserLodge ohmyheck 03-18-05 4
   You dropped a dime. tribephyl 03-18-05 6
 RE: LoserLodge LookeeLoo 03-18-05 8
 RE: LoserLodge kingfish 03-18-05 9
 RE: LoserLodge Mo0 03-19-05 10
 RE: LoserLodge Surveysez 03-19-05 11
 RE: LoserLodge Molaholic 03-19-05 12
 I'm in! tribephyl 03-21-05 13
 RE: LoserLodge CutsyTootsy 03-21-05 14
 RE: LoserLodge tvgeek401 03-21-05 15
 Hut Cam ohmyheck 03-21-05 16
   Mmmmm... tribephyl 03-22-05 18
       RE: Mmmmm... CutsyTootsy 03-22-05 19
 RE: LoserLodge whoami 03-21-05 17
 RE: LoserLodge txmomma26 03-22-05 20
 RE: LoserLodge aethelstan 03-22-05 21
 RE: LoserLodge Dakota 03-22-05 22
   Hiya dakota tribephyl 03-23-05 24
 RE: LoserLodge alwaysintruble1 03-22-05 23
   You dropped a couple of dollars. tribephyl 03-23-05 25
       RE: You dropped a couple of dollars... Dakota 03-23-05 26
 Preshow at the bar LookeeLoo 03-23-05 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-18-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Question and entry"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-05 AT 08:46 AM (EST)

Question about my score...and another question near the bottom of my post.

it says I got 20 points this past week and that I had 55 last week, but my current total is at 65?

Just wondering if there was a typo or not.
------------
Here's my entry:

1. Name (up to) 2 survivors who Lose out on the Reward. a.k.a. RC Losers. (1 each)
Stephenie, Ibrehem
2. Will alcohol be involved in the Reward? (Yes or NO) a.k.a. Pringles and Beer. (3)
Nope
Ulong
Janu
5. Name (up to) 2 survivors who get Votes at Tribal Council. a.k.a. Votes. (1 point per vote)
Coby, Katie

PiggyBank Bonus-
Got a question about this one, too...do we get 2 more bucks every week or no?

surveysez - $0.00
whoami - $0.00
Das Mole - $0.00
tvgeek - $0.05 (+0.05)
CutsyTootsy - $0.05 (+0.05)
alwaysintruble - $0.10 (+0.10)
JohnMc - $0.10 (+0.10)
ohmyheck - $0.10 (+0.10)
aethelstan - $0.10 (+0.10)
emydi - $0.25 (+0.25)
molaholic - $0.25 (+0.25)
LookeeLoo - $0.25 (+0.25)
kingfish - $0.25 (+0.25)
txmomma - $0.25 (+0.25)
Mo0 - $0.25 (+0.25)

03-18-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Das..."
It was a typo. But, I'm sorry to inform you, it was not in your favor.
Your score for the week was 10 points.
2 for the sit-outs
and
8 for willard's votes.
Your final score remains the same. 65.

Um ... the second question can only be answered with a "no".
You will indeed get a certain amount each week, to deposit. But, it won't be $2.00.

tribe

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-18-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I'm gonna cry..."
J/K.

I just wanted to know if we would have to space out the moola over three weeks, or spend all the coins in one week, and then again in the next two...

Thanks

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-18-05, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
<---shooter line forms to the right

What? It's friday.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
HUTCAM: I knew it!! I knew SHOT was the word...I should get triple points I knew the word, I said it and I picked that I would say it!!! I did not say SHOT bc I was forbidden to by the evil man that lives in the penthouse that does unmentionable things.....

WOOHOOO I'm not the loserest loser!!! But now I must strive to the be the BEST LOSER I CAN BE!! <end hutcam>

Caryn and Janu

Um, yes.

Ulong

BJ

James and Ibe

PiggyBankChallenge
(6 quarters, 4 dimes, 2 nickels.)

6 Quarters

1. surveysez ~ Gets $0.25 for being in the lead
2. Mo0 ~ Gets $0.25 for taking over my loser of the losers status
3. Stan ~ Gets $0.25 for all the vocabulary and grammar lessons he's given me
4. ohmyheck ~ Gets $0.25 for hosting Office pool
5. CutsyTootsy ~ Gets $0.25 bc only tie in the group
6. alwaysintruble ~ Gets $0.25 for the same reason

4 Dimes

These DAWs each get a shiny new Dime bc they need the pts
JohnMc ~ $0.10
LookeeLoo ~ $0.10
kingfish ~ $0.10
txmomma ~ $0.10

2 Nickels

Das Mole ~ The Mole Brothers get $ 0.05 each
molaholic ~ $0.05

Sorry whoami and tv geek--I'll get you on the next bonus and you don't need to deposit in my piggy bank, kay?

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-18-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-05 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

Ibrehem and James

Doesn't it always? That means yes.

Ulong

Stephenie

James and Ibe

1. surveysez ~ $0.25
2. Mo0 ~ $0.25
3. Stan ~ $0.25
4. emydi ~ $0.25
5. CutsyTootsy ~ $0.25
6. alwaysintruble ~ $0.25
LookeeLoo ~ $0.10
kingfish ~ $0.10
txmomma ~ $0.10
tvgeek ~ $0.10
Das Mole ~ $0.05
molaholic ~ $0.05

03-18-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
6. "You dropped a dime."
ohmyheck, darlin'. It would seem that you forgot to deposit a dime into a piggy bank.

tribe
6 quarters, 4 dimes, 2 nickels

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-18-05, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
I just love these tea lights on this path! I sure need some help with my losingest loser status. Sheesh! I’m doing just awful! I think I’ll go find Stan and John at the bar. I feel the need to spill something on them.

Steph and BJ

Yes

Ulong

BJ

James and Ibe

surveysez - $0.00
whoami - $0.00
Das Mole - $0.25
tvgeek - $0.10
CutsyTootsy - $0.25
alwaysintruble - $0.05
JohnMc - $0.25
ohmyheck - $0.05
aethelstan - $0.25
emydi - $0.25
molaholic - $0.25
LookeeLoo $0.00
kingfish - $0.10
txmomma - $0.10
Mo0 - $0.10

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
Hola amigos! Que Buena la Isla! (I assume that since they kicked me overboard and made me swim ashore that LL is on an island). Squishing down the path, dribbling past the out-house, on the right-hand side is "HutCam", hey, how ya doin?........ and there on the left appears to be the hooch hut. Kinda thirsty, Slight detour. I think Alabama Slammahs should be the order of the day. And the reorder..and the rereorder...nother balamba calabbra pleassh

Jenn and Janu.
yes

Ulong

steph

James, ibe

Das Mole.05
tvgeek.05
CutsyTootsy.10
alwaysintruble.10
JohnMc.10
ohmyheck.10
aethelstan.25
emydi.25
molaholic.25
LookeeLoo.25
txmomma.25
Mo0 .25

Mo0 427 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-19-05, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mo0 Click to send private message to Mo0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
Boy, I sure did screw up in ABC this week, huh? And as for this game, I'm not doing so hot at it either. Same goes with PTTE, and... PTB... and LOD... dang, man, I'm losing at EVERYTHING.

Ian and Janu
No
Koror.
Tom
Caryn, Ibrehem

Wow, thanks for giving me all that money, everyone! I'm going to do the opposite of what a few people did, just to make sure we can all get that bonus.

surveysez ~ 0.25
whoami ~ 0.25
Das Mole ~ 0.25
tvgeek ~ 0.25
CutsyTootsy ~ 0.25
alwaysintruble ~ 0.25
JohnMc ~ 0.10
ohmyheck ~ 0.10
aethelstan ~ 0.10
emydi ~ 0.10
molaholic ~ 0.05
LookeeLoo ~ 0.05
kingfish ~ 0.00
txmomma ~ 0.00

-Mo0cow--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-05, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
The fog seeems thick this morning, though that may be due to blue shooters. Now, lets see....

1. Name (up to) 2 survivors who Lose out on the Reward. a.k.a. RC Losers. Stephanie and Bobby Jon
2. Will alcohol be involved in the Reward? (Yes or NO) a.k.a. Pringles and Beer.Yes
3. Name the tribe which loses in the IC? a.k.a. IC Losers Ulong
4. Name the last survivor to VOTE at Tribal Council. a.k.a. Last Voter. Stephanie
5. Name (up to) 2 survivors who get Votes at Tribal Council. a.k.a. Votes. James and Ibe

ohhh this is just like shopping, except we are buying points for folks, right?

tvgeek.05
CutsyTootsy.05
alwaysintruble.10
JohnMc .10
ohmyheck .10
aethelstan .10
emydi .25
molaholic .25
LookeeLoo .25
kingfish .25
txmomma .25
Mo0 .25

There. Now to go find some hair of the dog, etc.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
Ahh yes, the famous Loser Lodge Hut Cam once again. Seems to have had a few careless drunkards in here ahead of me (various empties strewn about, some unknown loser passed out in the corner, reeking of urine and cheap cocktails). Must make a note to complain to the management, too much riff-raff getting in. What ever happened to civility??

1. Name (up to) 2 survivors who Lose out on the Reward. a.k.a. RC Losers. Janu, Bobby Jon (1 each)
2. Will alcohol be involved in the Reward? (Yes or NO) a.k.a. Pringles and Beer. Yes (3)
3. Name the tribe which loses in the IC? a.k.a. IC Losers Koror (2)
4. Name the last survivor to VOTE at Tribal Council. a.k.a. Last Voter. Tom (6)
5. Name (up to) 2 survivors who get Votes at Tribal Council. a.k.a. Votes. Ibrehem, James (1 point per vote)

PiggyBankChallenge

surveysez $0.25
whoami $0.10
Das Mole $0.25
tvgeek $0.05
alwaysintruble $0.10
ohmyheck $0.10
aethelstan $0.25
emydi $0.25
LookeeLoo $0.05
kingfish $0.25
txmomma $0.25
Mo0 $0.10

Yet another Syren gem İ MMV
Starting the countdown all over again!

03-21-05, 05:57 AM (EST)
13. "I'm in!"
I thought for sure I'd be out of the PTB, way early. At least .. by now!
So I entered the LOD! Guess what? I'm still in that game too.
And the Office Pool? ... Yup, still in it.

I can't lose to save my life.
Soooooooooo...

Here I ammmmm.
(To) ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE!

Speaking of ... A round of Hurricanes on me!

And since I am now properly lubricated ... HUT-CAM!!!

Hello, Hut-Cam, it's me tribe. I've been having bad thoughts about the new guy.
I know I should be attracted to guys with big wallets. But, this guy makes me laugh ... SO HARD! I just wanna spend all my waking moments with him.
I know what you all are thinking ... It's just a crush! However, I can't help myself ... I'm thinking of stalking.

Anyway ... I don't want to let the cat out of the bag, but I just can't stay "In the Closet" any longer.

I'm a loser ... He's a loser ... Let's go ...
oops ... wow! I really got off on a tangent there ... Annnnyway ...

Hello, Lowell, good to see you again. My answers are ...

1. Stephenie / Ibe
2. No
3. Ulong
4. Ibe
5. James / Ibe

PiggyBank Challenge
whoami ~ (.05)
Das Mole ~ (.10)
tvgeek ~ (.25)
CutsyTootsy ~ (.10)
alwaysintruble ~ (.05)
JohnMc ~ (.25)
aethelstan ~ (.10)
emydi ~ (.25)
molaholic ~ (.10)
LookeeLoo ~ (.25)
kingfish ~ (.25)
txmomma ~ (.25)

Sn'DCSİMMIV
The bongoes made me do it!!!
No Bonus for me!

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
1. Stephanie, Bobby Jon
2. No
3. Ulong
4. James
5. James, Ibe

Piggy Bank Challange:
surveysez - .25
whoami - .25
Das Mole - .10
tvgeek - .25
alwaysintruble - .10
JohnMc - .25
ohmyheck - .25
aethelstan - .05
molaholic - .10
LookeeLoo - .10
kingfish - .25
Mo0 - .05

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-21-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
HUTCAM: Well, that was an exciting week. And, since I have nothing to say, I'd like to say that I absolutely love this game and tribe, because he is the coolest ever. I sound so much like a teenager. /hutcam.

1. James and Ibrehem
2. yeah, sure.
3. yet again, Ulong.
4. Ibrehem
5. James and Ibrehem

I decided to be alphabetical-order Sean(?) from S1 with my piggy banks.
piggy banks:

aethelstan .25
alwaysintruble .25
CutsyTootsy .25
Das Mole .25
emydi .25
JohnMc .25
kingfish .10
LookeeLoo .10
molaholic .10
MoO .10
Ohmyheck .05
Surveysez .05

Handcrafted by RollDdice ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-05, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Hut Cam"
Guys, Guess What! I accidentally dropped a hershey's bar in my rum punch while intoxicated, and I invented a new drink! It's.. CHOCOLATE RUM PUNCH!

Let's all hope it gets us more drunk than we already are!

03-22-05, 05:42 AM (EST)
18. "Mmmmm..."
You are right!
At first I was angry that you took my chocolate bar, but after having a sip of your drink, I must say I'm a huge fan.

tribe
Chocolate and Rum. hmmm...
Who knew they would go so well with each other.
Beside the people who invented Chocolate Rum Balls. Damn them.

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Mmmmm..."
Yum - chocolate and rum. Two of my favorite things!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-05, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
Hut Cam: You know it has taken me a while to get used to talking to a camera but now it is kind of fun, Just like this LL game is. It is one of the best games that I have been in as a looser. Never knew I was this good of a looser. LOL
I would by that round of drinks but I am broke after I am forsed to give away the only $2 that I have. Sorry.

1. Name (up to) 2 survivors who Lose out on the Reward. Stephenie, Bobby Jon

2. Will alcohol be involved in the Reward? Yes

3. Name the tribe which loses in the IC? Ulong

4. Name the last survivor to VOTE at Tribal Council. Stephenie

5. Name (up to) 2 survivors who get Votes at Tribal Council. James, Bobby Jon.

Piggy Bank give away contest.

tvgeek-.05
CutsyTootsy-.25
alwaysintruble-.10
JohnMc-.05
ohmyheck-.10
aethelstan-.10
emydi-.10
molaholic-.25
LookeeLoo-.25
kingfish-.25
txmomma-.25
Mo0-.25

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
Whew! Glad I'm past the out-house. Loser Lodge here I come! But before I do, would someone please tell me what I'm supposed to say to this silly Hut-Cam?? The things been eyeballing me for a week now, and I think it's giving me dirty looks.

1. Name (up to) 2 survivors who Lose out on the Reward. a.k.a. RC Losers. Ibe and Gregg

2. Will alcohol be involved in the Reward? (Yes or NO) a.k.a. Pringles and Beer. Of Course! It's about time for some drunk scheming.

3. Name the tribe which loses in the IC? a.k.a. IC Losers Ulong

4. Name the last survivor to VOTE at Tribal Council. a.k.a. Last Voter. Bobby Jon

5. Name (up to) 2 survivors who get Votes at Tribal Council. a.k.a. Votes. James and Stephanie

PIGGY BANKS
surveysez - $0.25
whoami - $0.10
Das Mole - $0.05
tvgeek - $0.25
CutsyTootsy - $0.10
alwaysintruble - $0.25
ohmyheck - $0.10
aethelstan - $0.25
emydi - $0.10
molaholic - $0.05
LookeeLoo - $0.25
Mo0 - $0.25

SigPic by Syren

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-22-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"

Hello. Can anyone tell me how to fix my brackets? They are all in shambles now.

1. RC Losers: I have no idea who will win so I will say Tom and Stephenie
2. Alcohol? Does EPMB every pass up a chance to get people drunk? Hell yes. Alas, it won't be chocolate rum punch.
3. IC Losers: Ulong. (seriously, until they win one, I'm always going to vote for them)
4. Last voter: Bobby Jon
5. Gets votes: James, Steph.

Piggy Bank Challenge: (as said by our gracious host, I'm just spreading the wealth based on my being the last person to vote and seeing everyone's totals)

surveysez (currently at $1.55): .25
whoami (currently at $.75): .25
Das Mole (currently at $1.40): .25
tvgeek (currently at $1.45): .25
CutsyTootsy (currently at $1.90): .10
alwaysintruble (currently at $1.95): .05
JohnMc (currently at $1.55): .25
ohmyheck (currently at $1.30): .25
aethelstan (currenlty at $2.30)
emydi (currently at $2.30)
molaholic (currently at $1.75): .10
LookeeLoo (currently at $2.00): .05
kingfish (currently at $1.90): .10
txmomma (currently at $1.80): .10
Mo0 (currently at $2.10)

İKittyloaf Creations, 2004
World Travel Tips

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
*Drops backpack on bunk. Looks around.*
Jeesh! Guess the maid hasn't been here yet.
*Saunters off to bar.*

Well, Loser Lodge. So this is it. The PoopHut is on the way to the Hut-Cam, so I don't think I'll get lost.
*Grins knowing that a peach can ask for directions, if need be.*

Here we are!
1. RC Losers. Ibe and James

2. Will alcohol be involved in the Reward? Yes.

3. Name the tribe which loses in the IC? Ulong. Duh!

4. Name the last survivor to VOTE at Tribal Council. Bobby Jon

5. Name (up to) 2 survivors who get Votes at TC. James and Ibe

*Sits down in Lodge to read, finds envelope in book.*

OMH, there's a list and coins in this envelope! I didn't know I'd have to do anything at Loser Lodge but read, drink and swim. Hmmmmmm.

surveysez Cha ching .25
whoami .5
Das Mole .10
alwaysintruble .10
JohnMc Cha ching .25
ohmyheck Cha ching .25
aethelstan .10
emydi .5
molaholic .10
kingfish Cha ching .25
txmomma Cha ching .25
Mo0Cha ching .25
>
>

HELLOOOOOOOO! Where is everyone? Never another Loser when ya need one.
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

03-23-05, 05:37 AM (EST)
24. "Hiya dakota"
Good to have you here! My peachy girl.

Never fear. You're surrounded by Losers all the time!
Just start the blender and they'll soon come-a-runnin'!!

tribe

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-05, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: LoserLodge 2 wks down / 8.5 wks to go"
*sits down on the throne with newspaper*
What! Why is there a camera in the out-house!?

Oops, dang, wrong hut I guess. Well, while I'm here I guess to should get this out of the way huh? OK, two weeks down, and thsi place is starting to feel like home sweet home. I'm starting to wonder about Cutsy, with the same score as mine two weeks in a row, I'm getting the feeling she's stalking me(not that I mind). Oh yeah, the questions..

1. Name (up to) 2 survivors who Lose out on the Reward. a.k.a. RC Losers. Steph and Ibe
2. Will alcohol be involved in the Reward? (Yes or NO) a.k.a. Pringles and Beer. Yes there's always alcohol around here isn't there?
3. Name the tribe which loses in the IC? a.k.a. IC Losers Ulong, shouldn't they all be on the list of pre-approved losers as well?
4. Name the last survivor to VOTE at Tribal Council. a.k.a. Last Voter. BJ
5. Name (up to) 2 survivors who get Votes at Tribal Council. a.k.a. Votes. James and Steph

Enough of that, off to the bar to try one of them new chocoloate rum drinks (btw, what doesn't go good with rum?), and back to the hot tub to relax after all this hard work.

Why did the chicken cross the road? It was poultry in motion.

03-23-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
25. "You dropped a couple of dollars."
Hey, always.
It seems you forgot to deposit coins into the piggybanks.

Before you go off to soak your tired bones ... perhaps you could drop some coinage in the banks, instead of on the floor.
tribe

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: You dropped a couple of dollars."
Hey, AITrouble, take care of that banking thing and then have another Chocolada.
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-23-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Preshow at the bar"
*Sneaks in, sidles up to Stan, OMH, Cutsy and Tribe, celebrating Tribe's presence at LL*

Hey guys! I have this wonderful Chocolate Rum Punch drink and I have not seen John in here yet. Do you think that he's doing laundry because of all those drinks that I, um I mean someone, keeps spilling on his shirt?

Tribe? Do we have laundry service here at LL or just a washboard?

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •