The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Early Show - September 19, 2002"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

producer 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-19-02, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail producer Click to send private message to producer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Early Show - September 19, 2002"
]

-------------------------
Survivor Thailand - 2002
Out Click, Out Link, Out Post
http://www.survivorthailand.com

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Early Show - September 19, ... weltek 09-19-02 1
 RE: The Early Show - September 19, ... idiotcowboy 09-19-02 2
   RE: The Early Show - September 19, ... yow 09-19-02 3
       RE: The Early Show - September 19, ... Cin 09-19-02 5
 RE: The Early Show - September 19, ... wendyp 09-19-02 4
   RE: The Early Show - September 19, ... Rain Crow 09-19-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-02, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Early Show - September 19, 2002"
So we have our first challenge, not an arrival. Looks like we absolutely have mixed tribes (not gender based) & both teams seem to be able to handle their boats well (not always the case in previous seasons). Hoping for more caps from someone (assuming there were more)...thanks producer for starting this out.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-19-02, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Early Show - September 19, 2002"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-02 AT 10:02 AM (EST)

If the boat race is tonight, then is this ep 2, a separate challenge, or just another part of the race?

(discussion of the above pic is here)

-ICB

edited because I thought I had pressed "Preview"

yow 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-19-02, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yow Click to send private message to yow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Early Show - September 19, 2002"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-02 AT 10:10 AM (EST)

Just a thought but what if the landing, the selection of tribes and the immunity challenge is all one big event. They as individuals race to the flowers and everyone on that flower is one team. Then they race as a tribe in the boats for immunity then paddle the boats to the tribes camp after all is said and done.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-19-02, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Early Show - September 19, 2002"
This is kinda a cool idea, have immunity the first day before the camp dynamic is set up, A lot of ppl would have to watch themselves then.

Cin

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-19-02, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Early Show - September 19, 2002"
Two challenges? This could be the new start. Jeff said in his CBS chat that he only wore the blue shirt in the first EPisode. Now we have vid caps of him in a blue shirt at what looks to be two challenges.

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-19-02, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Early Show - September 19, 2002"
In the photo that ICB included in his post above, JP is wearing a light blue shirt, which is technically a different color than this darker blue one

which is taken at the start of the first IC.

Check out my recent post on the SOTS thread regarding the lotus flower challenge which points out that the first bootee is missing from the lotus flower photo. If we can figure out who is missing, we have the first bootee nailed!

"Onward Thru the Fog"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •