The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ibrehem and the Sake Bomb"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-17-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ibrehem and the Sake Bomb"
I know that Ibe sucked some major azz during the RC, but I still find it rediculose that the whole tribe blames him for all the problems and from what it looks like continues to single him out next week. I am especially appauled by James and Bobby Jon.

First of all James, what right do you have to criticze anyone - you have not done jack sh!t for the tribe. You sucked more than anyone (well besided Kim) in the challanges. You and Bobby Jon lost both heats in the previous IC (Ibe at least won one) and nobody blamed you. I think he was doing it only to deffer attention from himeself and he succeeded.

And Bobby Jon, i think that this game is about building alliances (even though it's does not matte any more in the case of Ulong) - was not Ibe your closes ally so far - why you turn on him?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I agree... watermelon 03-17-05 1
   RE: I agree... arturbars 03-17-05 2
       RE: I agree... DearAbby 03-17-05 3
           RE: I agree... arturbars 03-17-05 4
               "Survivor" and "Can't Swim" bystander 03-17-05 5
                   RE: "Survivor" and "Can't Swim" syren 03-17-05 7
                       RE: "Survivor" and "Can't Swim" Spanky68 03-21-05 12
                           RE: "Survivor" and "Can't Swim" syren 03-21-05 13
           RE: I agree... udg 03-20-05 11
 RE: Ibrehem and the Sake Bomb Oscirus 03-17-05 6
   RE: Ibrehem and the Sake Bomb okaychatt 03-17-05 8
       RE: Ibrehem and the Sake Bomb Oscirus 03-17-05 9
           RE: Ibrehem and the Sake Bomb arturbars 03-18-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

watermelon 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail watermelon Click to send private message to watermelon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I agree..."
James should have been booted last night!

03-17-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I agree..."
Yes - he should have. What was up with his coments about the challenge anyway - I think James said something like:
"Ibe, had no heart during the challenge. He should of just came forward and said that he can't do it..." (Can someone post the exact quote from James?)

Hmmm... first of all that sounds more like quiting. At least Ibe tried to do it, when he obviously is not a good swimer. He showed heart in attempting to complete the challenge. I don't think the rules would have allowed him to skip his turn - What they should have done is tell him to get back on the raft as soon as he came up for air for the first time instead of diving two more times (even though he came close on the second dive - even got his hand on the sake bottle...)

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-17-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I agree..."
> What they should have done is
>tell him to get back on the raft as soon
>as he came up for air for the first time
>instead of diving two more times (even though he came
>close on the second dive - even got his hand
>on the sake bottle...

No one else seemed to have trouble yanking the bottle free, and Ibe sure seems to be strong enough to get it loose, so what was his problem?

03-17-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I agree..."
The guy can't swim that well. It does not matter how strong you are - if you can't swim you are basically screwed in some of the water challanges...

I am a big guy, and i never really learned how to swim... so i would have been in the same situation. That's why i feel bad for him.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-17-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. ""Survivor" and "Can't Swim""
"Survivor" and "Can't Swim" - fatal combination.

Not a smart combination considering almost all of the Survivor shows have been on Islands and all involve swimming to a large degree.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Survivor" and "Can't Swim""
"Not a smart combination considering almost all of the Survivor shows have been on Islands and all involve swimming to a large degree."

There have been several pretty good survivor contestants who could not or had trouble swimming.

Common sense is also involved, but James is clearly lacking that.

You got your green on??? PINCH
Coherent perceptions or reckless rambling

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-05, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "Survivor" and "Can't Swim""
>There have been several pretty good
>survivor contestants who could not
>or had trouble swimming.

But have any of them been big guys who were seen as obvious physical threats to IICs? I can't think of one.

So if I was built like Ibe or even Rupert, and I wanted to be on Survivor, I would learn to swim before I even turned in an application. I'd also learn to build a shelter and start a fire without any flint or matches, but that is a whole other post.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-05, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "Survivor" and "Can't Swim""
Actually I was refering to Chris of last season. I know he learned how to swim before the show, but didn't he still have problems?

I agree, that they should know how to swim, but I honestly think he just panicked.

I can almost smell the spring
Coherent perceptions or reckless rambling

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-20-05, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I agree..."
It looked to me like he started trying to untie it, instead of just yanking it free. Then, when he went back down, he was too tired to stay under long enough to be successful.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-17-05, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ibrehem and the Sake Bomb"
If its of any consolation Ibe actually won by losing that challenge if that makes any sense. If they had won Ibe would have been going home last night.
Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-17-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ibrehem and the Sake Bomb"
<If they had won Ibe would have been going home last night.

Could you please explain why you think that?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-17-05, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ibrehem and the Sake Bomb"
1.Earlier on in the season there was an alliance revealed between James and Stephanie and Angie. The fact that the women went after Bobby John as opposed to James pretty much shows that the alliance was still somewhat intact. Booby John was the workhorse so they would have went after Ibe before they took out Bobby John. Not to mention the fact that on the early show that Angie revealed that she thought that James would be easier to take out in indvidual ics than the other two so she targeted them first.

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

03-18-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ibrehem and the Sake Bomb"
That's an excelent point, oscirus. It took me a second to digest what you said at first - Ibe actually won, by loosing - but then it all made sense. How did not i think of that myself. Of course he would be gone if they did not loose.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •