The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nikko back Mario gone"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-13-05, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nikko back Mario gone"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-05 AT 05:53 PM (EST)

Mario has withdrawn from the competition due to personal reasons, Nikko is back in his place because he got more votes than Travis on the last episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nikko back Mario gone callalilly3000 03-13-05 1
   RE: Nikko back Mario gone shedevil 03-13-05 2
       RE: Nikko back Mario gone callalilly3000 03-13-05 3
           RE: Nikko back Mario gone shedevil 03-13-05 4
 RE: Nikko back Mario gone badger 03-14-05 5
 RE: Nikko back Mario gone Pensha26 03-14-05 6
   RE: Nikko back Mario gone frisky 03-14-05 7
       CI niteowl 03-14-05 16
           RE: CI frisky 03-14-05 17
               RE: CI motormouth 03-16-05 28
   RE: Nikko back Mario gone geekboy 03-14-05 10
 It's true Ricky 03-14-05 8
 the article Wheezy 03-14-05 9
   RE: the article frisky 03-14-05 12
 RE: Nikko back Mario gone Coconut 03-14-05 11
   RE: Nikko back Mario gone greenmonstah 03-14-05 15
 RE: Nikko back Mario gone opinionated 03-14-05 13
   RE: Nikko back Mario gone badger 03-14-05 14
 RE: Nikko back Mario gone munson 03-15-05 18
   RE: Nikko back Mario gone Smooth23 03-15-05 19
       RE: Nikko back Mario gone bostonrobfan 03-16-05 20
           Mario with Diddy? Flairmarq 03-16-05 21
   RE: Nikko back Mario gone love2smile 03-16-05 22
       RE: Nikko back Mario gone batts 03-16-05 23
           RE: Nikko back Mario gone love2smile 03-16-05 24
               RE: Nikko back Mario gone batts 03-16-05 25
                   RE: Nikko back Mario gone love2smile 03-16-05 26
                       RE: Nikko back Mario gone batts 03-16-05 27
                           RE: Nikko back Mario gone love2smile 03-16-05 29
                               RE: Nikko back Mario gone batts 03-16-05 30
                                   RE: Nikko back Mario gone volsfan 03-16-05 31
                                       Allow me - WARNING Bebo 03-16-05 32
                                           RE: Allow me - WARNING love2smile 03-17-05 33
                                               Ahem Bebo 03-17-05 36
                                                   RE: Ahem love2smile 03-17-05 37
                                   RE: Nikko back Mario gone love2smile 03-17-05 34
                                       RE: Nikko back Mario gone volsfan 03-17-05 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-13-05, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"

This same info was posted in "General Discussion". Just curious, who is your source. I would like to check it out.

Thanks She-Devil.

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

03-13-05, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
I got it from idolonfox.com

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-13-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"

Again, thank you. I looked on idolonfox.com and found the info.

Good for Nikko!

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

03-13-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
You're welcome!

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-14-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
i'm happy to hear this. never liked mario.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-14-05, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
Sources say (drudgereport)that Mario did not want to be held to an AI contract and wanted to go out on his own. The could be a huge mistake on Mario part if he does not become successful. I wish him the best.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
One of the top 10 on the first Canadian Idol did this. She dropped out once she reached the top ten so that she could do her own thing outside of the CI contract.

She was never heard of again.

As The Blog Turns.

*BIG THUD* of a *headbutt* to SheDevil! Nice to see you again!!

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "CI"
What was her name?

03-14-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: CI"
My point exactly.

Seriously, I don't remember her name, and barely remember what she looked like, but I remember thinking she was nuts because she was a good singer.

As The Blog Turns.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-16-05, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: CI"
Wasn't her name David Caruso? Oops..wrong show...

*WooHoo, I got me a Syren!*

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-14-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
IF true, this is a really really stupid thing to do. If you're in the top twelve, you have a damn fine chance of making it ot teh finals. Even though Mario wasn't my favorite this season, he's been very very consistant and definately had a shot at taking the whole thing.

If he dind't want to be tied down to the contract, he shouldn't have auditioned in the first place. If this was a preconceived plan on his part, then my respect for him will definately disappear.

geekboy

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-14-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "It's true"
Mario did leave the competition, I heard Howard Stern announce it on his radio show today. Howard is many things but not a liar. "Real reason" for leaving was not known.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "the article"

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/14/tv.american.idol.ap/index.html

Wheeze
"it's true, I read it in the paper" --somebody's grandma

Wheeze * Everything In Between

03-14-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: the article"
"it's true, I read it in the paper" --somebody's grandma Frisky's mother

As The Blog Turns.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
Good riddance!

"These are not wholesome young role models. These are hideously emaciated trollops with good genes." --TeamJoisey

Right, Geekboy?

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
I'm blaming you for this scandal. You and all of your Mario cheese rhetoric.

Actually, if Mario were a cheese he would be Cheez Whiz.

opinionated 151 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail opinionated Click to send private message to opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
I, for one, am sad to see him go. I think he is very talented, he comes from a humble background, and he's attractive. I understand that some people didn't like him, but I don't understand why. I thought he seemed like a nice guy, and he never came across as arrogant to me. He could've gone a long way in the competition, IMO.

I'm glad Nikko's back, though. I thought he was prematurely booted. I hope to see lots of other people go before him in the coming weeks, especially Constantine and Mikalah.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
i think mario was (initially at least) the judges' choice to win. so it is quite interesting that he's leaving.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
From an article posted at www.mtv.com

I'm not convinced the producers aren't working some spin but who knows? And will anyone even care in a weeek?

Probably not.

Some interesting info in the article including news about tonight's performance show.

Mario Vazquez Still Under 'American Idol' Contract
03.15.2005 5:29 PM EST

Exclusive agreement is valid until three months after this season ends.

LOS ANGELES — Mario Vazquez withdrew from "American Idol" over the weekend, but the 27-year-old singer is under contract with the show's entertainment company until three months after the current season ends.

"Singers have never come to us with issues in the contract — never." — "American Idol" co-executive producer Ken Warwick

In a press conference Tuesday (March 15) in the famous Coca-Cola Red Room where contestants wait to perform during tapings, co-executive producers Ken Warwick and Nigel Lythgoe confirmed Vazquez quit for personal reasons and squashed rumors surrounding his departure, including that he had been offered a better record deal than the winner receives (see "Mario Vazquez Quits 'Idol' — 'It Wasn't Right For Me' ")."He is not free to sign ; he signed that contract two weeks ago," Lythgoe said, noting that all 24 semi-finalists signed the same contact at the same time.

Lythgoe and Warwick said they were not privy to the entire contract, but Jason Rich, editor of American Idol: The Magazine and author of "The American Idol Season Four All Access" book, said it includes a management and record deal, as well as a release to be on the show. Past contracts have also included deals for merchandising, touring, sponsorship and movies, which "Idol" franchise creator Simon Fuller (under his 19 Entertainment) has called "one-stop shopping."

"It's a lot of paperwork, but it's not like they have to handle it themselves," Rich said. "They have an attorney who works for the contestants, and then some have their own attorneys."

Fuller has said in the past that he takes about 50 percent of his artists' earnings, compared to the 10 to 20 percent industry standard.

Regardless, "Singers have never come to us with issues in the contract — never," Warwick said. And that includes Vazquez.

"You are going to hear a whole host of 'This is what really happened' on the Internet and wherever else, and all I have to say is don't believe everything you read or see," Warwick said. "Did you hear the one about him testifying at the Michael Jackson trial?" he added, as if telling a joke. (Vazquez is not listed as a possible witness for either the defense or prosecution in Jackson's molestation trial, but he did sing backup on "Whatever Happens" from Jackson's 2001 album, Invincible.)

"We know what the personal reasons are and we've made him a promise not to reveal what they are," added Lythgoe, a bit shocked by the hubbub surrounding Vazquez quitting. "Don't forget this isn't the first time someone has left the show. Marlea Stroman this year actually got through and decided the pressure was too strong, and she missed her son. It does happen. You're taking ordinary people and putting them under an enormous strain and the strain of the media."

Vazquez informed Warwick and Lythgoe of his decision on Friday, less than 48 hours after proclaiming his excitement for making the final 12 (see "The 'American Idol' Final-12 Party: Nerves, Shock And ... Justin Guarini?"). "He had his mind made up," Warwick said. "We think he hung on for a couple days just to see that he made it to the top 12."

Still, the producers waited another day before telling anyone to "try to figure out if we could help him in any way," Lythgoe said. "But you don't want to push these people to levels. It's only a television show."

At 2:30 a.m. St. Louis time, the producers called Nikko Smith, asking him to get on the first flight that morning.

"Then we brought Mario up here to tell the kids Saturday afternoon," Lythgoe said, describing the contestants' reaction as shocked and tearful. "And because they were down, we energized them again by bringing Nikko in the room shortly afterwards."

Vazquez was apparently upbeat with the other contestants, but he also left them wondering what his personal reasons were for leaving.

"Everyone was totally confused," Rich said. "Within an hour, I heard five different rumors. I know for a fact that all of them are false. And if you actually think them through, they don't make sense."

Warwick and Lythgoe had nothing but kind works for Vazquez. "He's an extremely talented kid," Lythgoe said. "His musicality was amazing. He could take a song he'd never heard before and instantly make it beautiful. We think he's going to be extremely successful." However, the producers questioned journalists calling him a frontrunner. (He was second to Carrie Underwood on MTVNews.com's poll of which singer was projected to win.)

"The public make the favorites, not the media," Warwick said. "And the only people who know the votes are us, the standards and practices and the watchdogs from the telephone company."

As for Smith, the son of baseball star Ozzie Smith, he was told he could skip filming a Ford commercial on Sunday since he was a day behind in rehearsing for the first week of the finals, but he picked a song Saturday, rehearsed it that night and still made the commercial.

"I think his line was, 'God works in mysterious ways,' " Lythgoe said.

The Tuesday night performance shows are typically taped live (for East Coast broadcast), but because the contestants moved into a new, much larger venue this week, the show taped Monday.

"It was a tough show last night," Lythgoe said of the '60s-themed program. "Randy was really tough on them, but he did like Nikko. ... It's very nerve-wracking walking out on a set that big. It's very intimidating."

When asked if he thought the Vazquez situation might affect ratings, Lythgoe smiled. "Yes, they'll probably go up," he said.

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-15-05, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
Whats the point in watching american idle if it isn't even live anymore?

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-05, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
The show has always been live on the East Coast and Central time zones and the tape of the live broadcast shown to everyone else.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-16-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Mario with Diddy?"
Heard on E-online that Mario may have a deal with P.Diddy. With his appearance on Letterman last night, I assume he has an agent by now. Any thoughts?

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
How selfish of him to only be there for the exposure so he can further his career. I don't blame him for that, but, to me it looks like he auditioned knowing what he was going to do (and leave) when (and if) he made it into the final twelve.

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-16-05, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
What makes you instantly believe it was all preplanned? Have you never before thought that offers happen quickly in ones life unanounced? If you were offered a job today, doing something you basically liked to do, and the pay was greater than your making now, and given the go ahead to follow your own dreams, at the same time working with people you actually like, ....... are you saying hmmmm I better not take this better road cause people might think I'm "SELFISH"?
..... Just because someone takes the better job or career, does not make one selfish.
....I , for one, find it disturbing how some people can instantly think the worst of someone, and turn it into a self centered situation. WHAT IS THAT?

03-16-05, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
Gee sorry to stp on your toes about your hero.

"What makes you instantly believe it was all preplanned?"

That is just my opinion from what I have read

I called him SELFISH because from what I have read, it is a talent competition and I see it as him taking the spot from someone else (earlier in the game), and I think it's stupid to quit because he "fell out of love with it". I have no tolerance for quitters when the going gets tough. That is just my PERCEPTION of the SITUATION. LOL

Lighten up, it's only a show.

"....I , for one, find it disturbing how some people can instantly think the worst of someone, and turn it into a self centered situation. WHAT IS THAT?"

Ummm.....I'm not threatening him with death threats you know.......it's an MB......step away from the computer and get some fresh air.......LOL!

03-16-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
Just so you know... he's not my "Hero" , and that was very presumptuous on your part to think that....

Second of all.... I know its only a show, duhhhhhh

And uhhh ..... third of all...... exactly when did I say you were threatening him with death threats? Where did that come from?

I still find it disturbing how some people presume the worst about others, with little or no information..... hmmmmm

03-16-05, 07:17 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
Am I allowed to form my own opinion? HMmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

"I still find it disturbing how some people presume the worst about others, with little or no information..... hmmmmm"

Yes, and you are a shinning example of it yourself, hypocrite.

03-16-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
>Am I allowed to form my
>own opinion? HMmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Yes of course your allowed to have your own opinion, I never said you couldnt.. but I get to have my opinion too. This is a reality board we all have different opinions about the reality shows we're watching! Dont expect everyone to agree with your perception on events.....
>
>"I still find it disturbing how
>some people presume the worst
>about others, with little or
>no information..... hmmmmm"
>
>Yes, and you are a shinning
>example of it yourself, hypocrite.
>
Where did that come from? When is it necessary to call names on this forum? I wont stoop to calling names, but I will say you should check yourself, take 2 deep breaths, and know that other people have other opinions other than yours on this board.
I really dont understand the 'hypocrite' comment... can you explain?

03-16-05, 09:45 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
"I still find it disturbing how some people presume the worst about others, with little or no information..... hmmmmm"

Meaning you were talking about me, right? What is the difference about you assuming things about my opinion (which I take as an indirect dig....I'm just more direct I suppose), but I (or anyone else) assume things about a TV SHOW CONTESTANT? Which I think is hypocritical.

You are right, I too am stating my opinion and you don't have to agree, OR take it so personal.

LOL@ "check myself & take two deep breaths"

Sorry it takes alot more to rile me up than that! In fact, it was kind of amusing, so thanks for the entertainment.

03-16-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
>"I still find it disturbing how
>some people presume the worst
>about others, with little or
>no information..... hmmmmm"
>
>Meaning you were talking about me,
>right?

Yes..... you! As a matter of fact!

What is the difference
>about you assuming things about
>my opinion

No assuming here.... you were very clear in your post. Which I will quote below..

(which I take
>as an indirect dig....I'm just
>more direct I suppose), but
>I (or anyone else) assume
>things about a TV SHOW
>CONTESTANT? Which I think is
>hypocritical.

You said
"How selfish of him to only be there so he can further his career"
No assumption on my part.... your post was very clear to me!
You said
"looks like to me he auditioned knowing what he was going to do(and leave) when (and if) he made it to the final 12."

I dont have to assume you said that! You said it! Look for yourself...... the assumption on why he left idol could be many things. the part that disturbs me is how you seemed to convince yourself he left for selfish reasons. How do you define selfish?

>You are right, I too am
>stating my opinion and you
>don't have to agree, OR
>take it so personal.

I take being called a hypocrite personal, but I wont stoop to your level by returning the favor.....

>
>LOL@ "check myself & take two
>deep breaths"
>
>Sorry it takes alot more to
>rile me up than that!
>In fact, it was kind
>of amusing, so thanks for
>the entertainment.

brak brak brak.........

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
*steps in*

*blows whistle*

End of round one!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Allow me - WARNING"
Both of you, take a step back. This needs to stop now.

love2smile, while you are entitled to your opinion, calling another poster a hypocrite is not allowed here. Our guidelines firmly prohibit bashing other posters.

03-17-05, 06:23 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Allow me - WARNING"
Sorry Bebo, but I wasn't bashing him. I thought his words were hypocritical. Gee, I didn't know it was a "bad" word. I don't visit the site often and I forgot that the regs have clout here.

My bad.

Sorry BATTS, I won't call you the big wad word of "hypocrite" anymore! All better?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Ahem"
What part of "this stops now" do you think didn't apply to you?

If you have a question about a warning from a moderator, please address it privately in the future.

03-17-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Ahem"
LOL

Ok Bebo, I'll make sure not to address you so openly in the future.

03-17-05, 07:29 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
"I take being called a hypocrite personal, but I wont stoop to your level by returning the favor....."

That's because you can't. And you were just as rude to me in a more indirect way. Candy coat it however you want.

In the article I read, he stated that it was like falling in love.....In the beginning, he was madly in love, but as time went on, he fell out of love with it, so he decided to leave. It's not like he got sick or something "super personal" like that, but he just quit when the going got tough, which I think is b.s.

And that is why I have the opinion that I have.....I'm not "convinced" that that is the ONLY reason he left, but that is what was givin out, and to me, it is most likley true.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Nikko back Mario gone"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-05 AT 08:04 AM (EST)

nothing to see here...move on!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •