The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-17-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-05 AT 09:07 AM (EST)

Well, EPMB, we pulled off a major coup this week once again!! We must have fooled everyone with our double tribal council! Did you see Katie and Coby's jaws drop when we announced that both tribes would go to Tribal Council? I just loved the way the Korors quickly jumped to attention when I told them at Tribal Council that they would now be voting again for who to give immunity to on the Ulong tribe. That really exposed a few cross tribal alliances, ayy? Who knew that Bobby John and Stephanie had so many fans on the Koror tribe?

Yes, this ep was full of twists and turns ... thanks to our collective genious ... And geesh, just when we thought we had designed the perfect challenge that the Ulongers could win ... Ib goes and blows it for his tribe. He's gotta be feeling great just about now, especially after he was given a free-ride at Tribal Council from the Korors.

Now that their best challenge-winner Angie is gone, their boat will be sinking much faster. And poor Stephanie ... left at Camp Ulong with Ib and Bobby John! What's a girl to do?!!!

Lastly, I gotta commend Camera No. 3 for exposing Gregg and Jenn's little secrets. While performing his "Coby Thong-watch" duties, No. 3 secretly recorded Gregg exposing his plans to Coby. Gregg said that he and Jenn would stick with the Koror five until just the right time and then they would jump ship and band together with Coby, Janu and Caryn to vote off the stronger Tom and Ian. Hmmmm ... that is something for all of us to keep a close eye on. Great work, No. 3! For that, you shall receive a reward!!! You are now officially taken off the Coby thong-watch and assigned to the underwater shark watch! Stay tuned.

And for the rats ... we have gotten rid of Willard, your leader and perhaps one of the most non-players ever. Now did you remember to stow yourselves in his gear for your free ticket off the island? Stay tuned to next weeks episode. Will the rats survive long enough to get off this lousy island? Will they become shark bait? Stay tuned for another fabulous week of Survivor Palau!!

This is your studmuffin host, the Jiffster, signing out ....

Filling in for Angel ... she'll be back as your host next week!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 Draco Malfoy 03-17-05 1
   RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 Estee 03-17-05 2
 RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 nailbone 03-17-05 3
 RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 SurvivaBear 03-17-05 4
 RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 Dakota 03-17-05 5
   RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 RollDdice 03-17-05 12
 Yessssssss! Surveysez 03-17-05 6
   RE: Yessssssss! ginger 03-17-05 8
 RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 Scarlett O Hara 03-17-05 7
   RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 Spanky68 03-18-05 13
       RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 volsfan 03-18-05 16
           RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 Spanky68 03-18-05 18
 RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 BriarRosie 03-17-05 9
   RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 ginger 03-17-05 10
       RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 SurvivaBear 03-17-05 11
           RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 BriarRosie 03-18-05 15
 RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 smokedog 03-18-05 14
   RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 Spanky68 03-18-05 19
 RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 warp_core breach 03-18-05 17
 RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 Steen 03-19-05 20
 RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5 seahorse 03-26-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
Hey, who let all these rats in?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
Excuse you? We were here long before you ever showed up for the six or seven hours you managed to last, and we'll be here long after you leave. We are the constant on this island. We're the real tribe, not you furless fakers.

Well, furless except for Coby. One of us... One of us...

sincerely,
the rats

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
Well, as the not-the-leader for Koror, I must say that I am very glad that we ended up winning the challenge. Our leader that I appointed, Ian, nearly lost it for us, but we recovered. Mmmmmmm, that stew was good! And it was good to be able to get rid of Willard. Nice guy and all that, but he didn't really do anything but eat and block our path to tending the fire at night.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-17-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
BWAHAHAHA! I am a genus! This is just like the time, back in high school, when I was dating the head cheerleader and messing with all the geeks. That nerd Ian and the old man think they are in charge. Ha! I am going to use the pansy and the other freeks to be elected prom king again the sole survivor. If I can get in the final 2 with my little "Jenny from the block", and they give her the money, I just pull a Rob and propose. Heh, I am so smart.

And my HS shop teacher said I would never amount to anything.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
My only ally is gone because of this latest twist. Well at least we had food. Notice I haven't been complaining. I really am not the most annoying survivor. You're suffering from memory loss. It's like having a root canal and then, seasons later, you forget the pain. Can you say "Soozin"? How about "Eliza"? And Jenna during All Stars. Surely Jeri is a contender. I submit that that I am not the most annoying survivor ever. Now I'm not good at challenges, we all leave that to those who are capable. Have you noticed that Katie does nothing in the challenges? Have you noticed that Katie does nothing at camp except push all that hair off her face and smile at Tom? Has anyone noticed????!!!!!!!! Ladies and gentlemen, I should not be the next Koror voted off.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
Double eliminations. Tribe merges. Ghost tribes.

Don't mess with me and the ratings.

Mark "It's like playing Twister, but with people." Burnett

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-17-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Yessssssss!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-05 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-17-05 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

Off Coby Thong Watch! Yessss! That little shark thought he was feasting on the fish that were running. Wait till he has to run.

A choice assignment - and to think- all because I wanted some home movies of Jenn humping Gregg's leg. There is a god!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Yessssssss!"
Don't let the banana fronds hit ya on the way, out Willard...

Useless, but still here.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-17-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
Yea, Baby!!! I am stoked! Now ... I've got BJ and Ib all to myself!! Woo and Hoo!! Look out boys ... here comes your girl!! I've been waiting for this time to come! Even though I'll miss Angie ... she looked like a freak, but she was really my friend! She deserved to be here... not James. Oh well, Angie-girl, I'll keep your dream alive!

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
BJ, Ib duck! Stephanie will be throwing herself at you soon. I should know, as she threw herself at me whenever my little Kim wasn't around.

I'd rather have a coconut thown at my injured ankle than have her throw herself at me again.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
Don't worry...I will be on the lookout. However, I am so damn tired of losing I will do just about anything to win an IC!

I am thinking of asking Ibe to drop his skirt at the next challenge and hopefully that will scare the hell outta of Koror and we will win. However, Coby might not be afraid...hmmmm!

03-18-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
Trust me, if Ibe drops any of his clothes to show ANY more of his skin, Coby will be totally distracted. He might even stop being snarky for a moment or two.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-17-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
Wow, I had no idea I was part of a 6 person alliance.

But I know who my moving buddy is now, too. Coby.
Who knew?

I definitely needed that beef stew. Can I be any skinnier?

Next week, watch me freak out and melt down.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-05 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

It'll come in handy if we ever have to squeeze our way out of a bamboo cage or something.

Then we'll boot your skinny ##### outta my way.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-17-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
<whispers to Janu>Don't worry about that lazy skank, Katie. You are on Jenny's cheerleading squad friend's list. Me and my enormous brain are gonna get rid of Katie very soon.</whisper>

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-18-05, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
I'll trust you to get rid of Katie. ::snicker::
But hey, it's good to be one of the popular kids.

Like I'd trust anyone around here.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-18-05, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
Aww. Ulong missed me so much that we are having a reunion at Loser Lodge!

And you even brought me the immunity idol! Huh? You named it Willard?

03-18-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
19. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
Ashlee, If and when Ibe shows up, please do not procreate with him. Any child that you two produce would have a chest that would be too massive to hold up. Male or female. Don't do that to the world.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-18-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
What the hell was up with that? I got my very first close up - for about 2 seconds and that was it! And, to make matters worse, the ugly-a$$ immunity necklace was brought out! And to make it even more worse, I haven't been getting a lot of sleep because all I can hear all night is this cross between demented school girl and REALLY FAKE giggling from... what's her name? Jane, Jill, Janice... you know the one who hasn't spoken and still doesn't speak - just giggles.

Oh, and I hope that with the departure of Willard that that will give it a rest to the inappropriate comments that we look like each other and that he's my long lost father!

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-19-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-05 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

::Smiles:: Greg is so smart.

This food is really good!

I only saw half the episode, from right after the challenge "who should we vote out" talk on. Sorry I will be back to say next to nothing next week

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: "Be the Survivor" - Ep. 5"
>And for the rats ... we
>have gotten rid of Willard,
>your leader and perhaps one
>of the most non-players ever.

I was an awesome player. I just got bad editing by the producers.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •