The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Fanatics Final Love List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-25-03, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Fanatics Final Love List"
Ugh. I'm not sure there are going to be ANY favorites after this season. Well, try if you can to list the active 12 members of BB4, in order from favorite to least favorite (not including Scott). I have a pretty good feeling who's going to be in the bottom 2 positions.

My list:

1.Jack
By far, Jack was the coolest houseguest, and coolest "old guy" ever cast in BB. George creeped me out, Kent annoyed me and Gerry was edited badly. I want to see more Jack on TV. Does anybody else think he looks like the love child of James Taylor and James Cromwell?

2.Erika
I wanted her to win from the beginning. My opinion of her has not changed, Korean piece of crap or not. What she said was a one-time stupid thing, she apologized for it, and I still love her.

3.Jee
I really learned to like this man. He started off seemingly stupid, but I respect his demeanor and character. Good work Jee.

4.David
Because he's a goofball, and I just gotta love that.

5.Justin
Also a very good player. Saw Alison for who she was.

6.Nathan
Dumb or not, Nathan was an enjoyable houseguest.

7.Amanda
Didn't see much of her, but liked her coolness.

8.Michelle
OK, I know it's totally understanding to be upset because no one had the decency to warn her about the vote, but boo-hoo already. She only made it on the show because of David, and her daunting disapproval can be a buzzkill. Too serious.

9.Robert
I really like Robert but it was his comments about the "whores" that started the ball rolling. No, I'm not saying it's his fault that Ali and Jun are so immature, but this is exactly why people should be careful about what they say. There are those out there that will take a comment, and shamelessly run through the streets with it.

10.Dana
She pissed me off. So irritable.

11.Jun
The lesser of two evils. So there IS a God in America, perhaps he's just not happy with us right now. Seriously, I think Jun BS'd her way through the final vote, but it wouldn't have mattered, she still would have won. I believe Jun had more of a slight shred of decency when she admitted that she said things out of anger, although it doesn't excuse her from it. Tsk tsk, Jun. Watch yourself, there's still hope for you.

12.Alison
It was really difficult for me to decide between these two, and especially because Alison was an extreme character on both sides. She was a tough challenger. There is nothing Alison wouldn't have done to win the game. She appeared gracious to everyone's face, but sniveled and snitted behind their backs. I cannot deny the force that Alison employed in the game, but on the downside, Alison came across as the most soulless, deceitful and psychotically immature reality show contestant ever. And on Day 1, when I read Ali's bio saying that she would not lie, back-stab or berate people behind their backs, I thought to myself, "She's outta there." I thought she probably just didn't realize that she would have to lie at some point. Not only did she realize it, but she practically demonstrated it fluently. Her first statement about her strategy EVER was a BIG FAT LIE. No one is ever going to believe a word Alison Irwin says in her lifetime. Way to go, Alison.

Now see, all of you people who chewed out Jenna Morasca from Survivor, you could learn from this. For every little Jenna-like contestant on any reality show that you are prepared to hate, remember there will always be an Alison Irwin. Alison made Jenna look like the Virgin Mary, and as much as I like to give most people the benefit of the doubt (as I did muchly for Jenna), the game playing skills are unfortunately the only thing I can positively credit her for. Otherwise, Alison amazes me, and not in the good way. Ali get some help. Pray or something. You seriously need to check yourself out.

Go Lisa!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love... ejm92 09-25-03 1
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love... nailbone 09-25-03 2
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love... rnabring 09-25-03 3
   RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love... chickie 09-25-03 4
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love... Seph617 09-25-03 5
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love... whoami 09-25-03 6
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love... theking0075 09-26-03 7
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love... CaliGirl 09-27-03 8
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love... RUTGERSpaul 10-12-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-25-03, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love List"
1. Jack
2. Jee
3. Robert
4. Justin
5. Erika
6. Dana
7. Jun
8. David
9. Amanda
10. Michelle
11. Nathan
12. Alison

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love List"
1. Jack
My fave from the beginning

Does
>anybody else think he looks
>like the love child of
>James Taylor and James Cromwell?
>
Oh MAN, I coulda done without that!!!!

2. Erika - another fave from Day 1
3. Justin - the strongest player of them all
4. David - boy was just nuts!
5. Jee - nice, but mostly clueless
6. Amanda - gone too soon
7. Michelle - what a whine-bag
8. Nathan - dumb as a bag of hammers
9. Robert - daughter redeemed him, but just barely
10. Dana - psyhco freak
11. Jun
>The lesser of two evils.

I couldn't say it better.
>
12.Alison
>Alison came across as the
>most soulless, deceitful and psychotically
>immature reality show contestant ever.

Once again, Steffi, you said it better than I could

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

rnabring 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-25-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rnabring Click to send private message to rnabring Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love List"
1. Jun
2. Erika
3. Dana
4. Allison
5. Justin
6. Robert
7. Jee
8. Michelle
9. Amanda
10. David
11. Nathan
12. Jack

Yes, this is my order. Jack bothered me every single time he showed up on the TV screen. Bad hair, annoying voice, and he was rather pompous (and dorky. . .). Same goes for Nathan...

Jun cracked me up with her comments about setting Asian women back 50 years among other things.

Go Jun!

chickie 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chickie Click to send private message to chickie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love List"
bear in mind, i missed maybe the first two weeks, but have watched every episode since. for that reason i'll leave off david, michelle, and amanda....i really didn't get to know them.

1. jee--he was a solid player, a nice guy, sound strategically. if only he didn't do the pb&j veto! a costly move. but i think as a person, he's one of the best.

2. jack--he wasn't a force in the competitions, which was his ultimate downfall, but i appreciated the way he played the game. and he loved it...he loved the strategic aspect of it and really enjoyed himself. he's one of few who will leave the house thinking he had a great time.

3. nathan--purely b/c i think he's a genuine, nice guy. gullibe as hell and easily deceived, but a nice guy. he entertained us and looked good for us.

4. robert--i didn't mind his quirks and while i didn't enjoy his sexist comments, as a woman i'm not horribly offended b/c he really was stuck with some pretty aweful women in the house. i'm thinking it's personal and not directed at women in general.

5. justin--strong player, good looking.....what he sees in dana is beyond me.

6. erika--i was really surprised when i watched the finale how aweful she was. i liked her far more than the other women in the house, but she said some pretty nasty things that i think the audience overlooked over time.

7. dana--in the end she didn't look 1/2 as bad as the two remaining. i think bb tried to paint a nicer picture of her once she was out of the house. i had to remind myself that i really, really, really couldn't stand her while she was in it.

8. my lesser of two evils choice: *sigh* i refuse to make one. but i will say i'm glad that jun was miserable when she was winning that money. although she wasn't called out for making those ethnic remarks, she was made to feel and look bad in front of the tv audience.

9. alison--please go away and never come back. you were so aweful and i hope your life is miserable b/c you certainly made us miserable watching you.

funny, when i break it down this way i realized that all the women in the house were worse than the men....in my opinion.

Seph617 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seph617 Click to send private message to Seph617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love List"
1. Erika
Was originally Dave, but because of his short period of time on the show Erika managed to pull the #1 spot. I was disappointed by her racial joke, however, but I think she truly regretted it.

2. Dave
My original favorite, was quite funny. A shame he had to go so soon.

3. Justin
Strong player, nice guy, funny

4. Dana
Had an attitude but wasn't all talk behind your back like Ali and Jun

5. Robert
6. Jee
7. Jack
8. Nathan
9. Amanda
10. Jun
11. Michelle
cry baby of the century
12. Ali
##### of the century

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-25-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love List"
#1- Jack
#2- Jee
#3- Erika
#4- Justin
#5- Robert
#6- Nathan
#7- David
#8- Amanda
#9- Michelle
#10- Dana
#11- Jun
#12- Alison

WHOAMI
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.--Dandemis

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-26-03, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love List"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-03 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

1. Jack - Cool, funny, smart, from Alabama, what's not to like?

2. Michelle - Hottest chick in BB history!

3. Jee - If I could hang out and have a beer with any guy from the house, it would have to be Jee!

4. Justin

5. Scott - You gotta love the house nut-case, right? Why did we all forget him after like 3 days?

6. Amanda - Didn't know her long enough to start hating her!

7. Dana - Her anticts grew on me. I hated her at first, but started to like her the more I saw of her.

8. David - He was kinda funny, but a little over the top for me.

9. Robert - Don't really like him, just prefer him to those listed below.

10. Alison - What can I say, I'm a sucker for a hot chick

11. Nathan - Still can't believe p-whipped, sissy boy voted for Ali!

12. Erika - Pretended to be Jack's friend then plotted against him on AT LEAST TWO DIFFERENT OCCASIONS! I'm glad she lost!

13. Jun - As deceitful as Ali, just not as pretty!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

CaliGirl 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-27-03, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CaliGirl Click to send private message to CaliGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love List"
Posted by SteffiGurl:
Now see, all of you people who chewed out Jenna Morasca from Survivor, you could learn from this. For every little Jenna-like contestant on any reality show that you are prepared to hate, remember there will always be an Alison Irwin. Alison made Jenna look like the Virgin Mary, and as much as I like to give most people the benefit of the doubt (as I did muchly for Jenna), the game playing skills are unfortunately the only thing I can positively credit her for. Otherwise, Alison amazes me, and not in the good way. Ali get some help. Pray or something. You seriously need to check yourself out.

This is a well thought out commentary and assessment of the players in this season's BB.

I really love the last statement. I too, thought that Jenna was the spawn of Satan until I ran into Alison. I don't believe prayer will work for her. She is one of those people that is totally oblivious to her own shortcomings. She thought she was just so cool playing the game according to her "strategy."

I hope stupid Donny dumps her faster than a hand grenade.

It was the worst BB yet. Jun definitely was the lesser of two evils. She felt the sting of being the winner and yet being dissed by her former roommates.

So be it.

P.S. I don't post here more often because I don't like being referred to as a whore. Especially after Robert's comments.

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-12-03, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Final Love List"
People who are still somewhat favorable on my list:

1. Erika
2. Jack
3. Jee
4. David
5. Nathan
6. Robert

People who I really never cared for:

7. Michelle
8. Amanda

People who I just never liked at any point in the game:

9. Justin
10. Dana
11. Jun
12. Alison

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •