The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"buh bye dial up...HELLO cable modem!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-02, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"buh bye dial up...HELLO cable modem!"
Got vidcaps? Bring em on.
Got a monster thresd? Bring it on.
Got a DAW race? Bring it on.
Got pictures to share? Bring em on.
Got a trivia challenge? Bring it on.

No food thresd too big
No summary too long
Pile on the vote thresd
It won't take me long

I am no longer dial up challenged. Consider this fair warning.

BEWARE the DAW

-true

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable m... samiam 09-18-02 1
 RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable m... idiotcowboy 09-18-02 2
 RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable m... northernlights 09-18-02 3
 I will vote! LadyT 09-18-02 4
   RE: I will vote! true 09-18-02 5
       RE: I will vote! LadyT 09-18-02 7
 RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable m... katem 09-18-02 6
 RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable m... PackMan 09-19-02 8
 RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable m... Bucky Katt 09-19-02 9
 RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable m... Draco Malfoy 09-19-02 10
 RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable m... PapaBear 09-19-02 11
 RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable m... Ronnet 09-19-02 12
 RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable m... Drive My Car 09-19-02 13
 RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable m... Femme 09-20-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-02, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable modem!"
Hooray for cable! Now, if only I had a decent processor on my computer, I'd be set

*cowers in awe of the new, more powerful true*

"It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value." -- Arthur C. Clarke

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-18-02, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable modem!"
I HATE you

-ICB

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-02, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable modem!"
>Got a monster thresd? Bring it on.

Oh crap - I won't have a snowball's chance in hell next time!

That's okay true, I'm feeling quite speedy tonight with my record setting 26.4 connection. Okay...you can quit laughing anytime. This time last week our phone was out for two days so I'm not complaining!

Congrats true! I'll be expecting great things from you...

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-02, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I will vote!"
Pooh for Princess

Buggy sends me infected email but protects everyone else

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-02, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I will vote!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-true

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-02, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I will vote!"
POOH FOR PRINCESS

and I am not getting paid for this either

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-18-02, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable modem!"
Good for you True. I know you will never leave this place now

Do try and sleep sometime

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-19-02, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable modem!"
Congrats, True. Ain't it great! I got hooked up a few weeks ago, and it saves me sooo much time.

Welcome to the fast lane.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-19-02, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable modem!"
I lost my high-speed access for a week about a month ago and I had dial-up but I pretty much just used it to check e-mail. I couldn't stand how slow it was!

Looking forward to seeing your DAW ranking climb even faster True.

Aloof...bizarre...sarcastic...volatile...he is a CAT after all!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-02, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable modem!"
This is why I mainly check the boards from work instead of home. Dial up just takes too damn long.

San Diego 24, Houston 3
Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled.

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-19-02, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable modem!"
You lucky duck! They don't even offer it where I live (out in the boonies).

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-19-02, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable modem!"
Yeah true!

Conga rats!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-02, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable modem!"

EXCUSE ME? Ms. Fast DAW, aren't you forgetting something?? Like how you found out you could get the DSL even though you were told you could not?? Do I not get any credit for this at all?? Are you just gonna brag and rub my face in the fact that you got it first? Even though the contractors are working on my street I still don't have it! Even though my husband is lead systems technician, i still don't have it. Even though on the blueprints my house has a Star next to it, I still don't have it.

You are so competative.

hey true, is he still staring at you?

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-20-02, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: buh bye dial up...HELLO cable modem!"
OMG. I missed this. YAY TRUE! Woo-the-hell-Hoo!

Femme

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •