The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pity Tommy Hilfiger"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pity Tommy Hilfiger"

How THRILLED must he be with his newest "face"? Cannot believe how Deliverance James made a pair of designer boxers look. Ick.

I'm so darn perky.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger toddE 03-11-05 1
   RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger ginger 03-11-05 2
       RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger sisterwoman 03-11-05 3
 RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger foonermints 03-11-05 4
 RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger Breezy 03-11-05 5
   RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger ginger 03-11-05 6
 RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger KeithFan 03-11-05 7
 RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger AugustGirl 03-12-05 8
 RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger Schnookie Palookie 03-12-05 9
   RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger arturbars 03-12-05 10
 RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger uberspoon 03-16-05 11
 RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger foonermints 03-24-05 12
   RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger ginger 03-24-05 13
 James on Survivor Live arturbars 03-24-05 14
   RE: James on Survivor Live ginger 03-25-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-11-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger"
Ginger, great minds surely do think alike.

What I was thinking last night was "What kind of self-confessed 'redneck' wears designer underwear?" And James is always talking about what a hillbilly he is, yet he runs around in Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs.

What-ever

03-11-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger"
Y'all think he may be fakin that aw-shucks thang? Them's fightin words!

*picks up banjo and menaces Todd*

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger"
But he sure does have a purdy mouth. Twangtwang twang twang twang

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger"
nothing spackle can't fix

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger"
He got them at a yard sale.

The scary part? They're getting awfully thin... Ick!

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

03-11-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger"
Dear God, er, Mark Burnett: Please upgrade your blur device. Thank you.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger"
He borrowed them from Coby.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-05, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger"
You would think a right proper redneck would only wear BVDs. I think James has a secret.

I wish James would keep his secrets better covered.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger"
And what about that brown spot on his arse? I'm hoping it's dirt stains from sitting on the ground, and not skid marks

*shudder*

Thanks IceCat & RollDdice

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-12-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger"
NASTY!!!

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-05, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger"
true dat.

between james and his thinning tommy's and coby's micro man-panties, i don't know how much more i can take.

we HAD jeff and jonathan who looked smashing in their drawers...but of course, they had to be early boots.
and last season when we had multiple hot guys(Brady and the Johns) they got to keep their change of clothes! although, that's a small price to pay for not having to see Chris in his fruit-of-the-looms

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger"
::cue music::
twang twang twang
Tommy just lost his new spokesperson, like Willard lost his Rats.

::SOB::
That being done, Tonya is waiting. Beware of Hubcaps.
new greek look?

03-24-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Pity Tommy Hilfiger"
First "Rich Girls", then the stock downgrade, now this. Alas for Tommy H.

I never understood how an aging, shriveled, cheezeball white man like Hilfiger ever cornered the black youth apparel market anyway.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "James on Survivor Live"
Has anyone seen James on Survivor Live show on CBS web-stie just now? what the hell was up with his jeans? Is he trying to start a new trend?

And then he went on saying that he is moving to LA and hoping to get some gigs on TV? What? The only TV he will get on is Springer!

03-25-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
15. "RE: James on Survivor Live"
He'll be in the variety special Big Brother's Cowboy hosts.

When hell freezes over, 8:00 PST, 5:00 EST.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •