The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' special -- possible spoiler value?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-02, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' special -- possible spoiler value?"

I just learned of the below this afternoon... I find it hard to believe that they are going to use this as a promotional tool without including some video footage within the program (you'd think they'd at least include the same footage they provided to the local affiliates and the entertainment news programs.)

Keep an eye open folks...

http://www.survivorblows.com/survivorblows/s2news.shtml#602

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the ... survivorlgirl3 09-09-02 1
   RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the ... SurvivorBlows 09-09-02 2
       RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the ... survivorlgirl3 09-09-02 3
 RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the ... TechNoir 09-09-02 4
   RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the ... survivorlgirl3 09-09-02 5
       RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the ... survivormitsx 09-10-02 7
   RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the ... SurvivorBlows 09-10-02 6
       RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the ... wendyp 09-10-02 8
           RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the ... addictedtoSB 09-10-02 9
               Any Canadians? VanQ 09-11-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivorlgirl3 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-02, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorlgirl3 Click to send private message to survivorlgirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' special -- possible spoiler value?"
My friend works for MTV and he said that there is TONS of new Thailand footage in the MTV special. Filled with spoilers and new shots of the castaways interacting with each other. Much more than the stuff they are showing on the CBS commercials. I think CBS gave them some kind of never-before-seen clips from the new season to help promote it.

09-09-02, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' special -- possible spoiler value?"
Thanks survivorlgirl3... and welcome to the message boards.

Looks like I'm going to have to remember to set the VCR for Thursday @ 5:30PM (what?? ...wait until Sunday night -- no way! )

-SB

09-09-02, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorlgirl3 Click to send private message to survivorlgirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' special -- possible spoiler value?"
I'm pretty sure they are gonna show new stuff that nobody has seen anywhere else. At least from the descriptions my friend told me about, it sounds like it.
Definitely taping Thursday @ 5:30p.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' special -- possible spoiler value?"
Nope, not a commercial. And they're only going to run it 10 times.

They forgot to mention Ms. Filarski's "The Look for Less" show on Style TV. Yeah, I've seen it. But I've never seen that Keith Famie show on FoodTV. A girl's gotta have some standards.

09-09-02, 11:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' special -- possible spoiler value?"
It sounds like its' gonna be a cool special. Wonder if they will show any footage of the differnt tribes together. My friend said that there are clips of everyone wearing 2 different buff colors. And lots of scantily clad hotties. Sounds like fun!

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-10-02, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' special -- possible spoiler value?"

Hey SGirl! It's great that you've got an MTV pal! What else can you get from him? Is the twist possibly revealed with the footage they gave them? What about challenges? And PEOPLE WEARING TWO DIFFERENT BUFFS?! What's the story behind that? Oh, and how about the Red tribe name? Your gonna be a superspoiler if you figure any of this out for us!

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

09-10-02, 00:16 AM (EST)
6. "RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' special -- possible spoiler value?"
It sounds like they are treating it like an episode of The Real World, LOL...I've practically got some of those memorized by now

-SB

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-10-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' special -- possible spoiler value?"
Does anyone knwo what time zone the times listed are for? I went to MTV.com but it does not say if it is (PST, CST or what?). I need to set the VCR and did not see it in the local listings. (I am in Houston) Thanks!!

addictedtoSB 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-10-02, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail addictedtoSB Click to send private message to addictedtoSB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: MTV's 'Survivor: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' special -- possible spoiler value?"
The times listed are Eastern times. I checked the direct tv program guide. Good luck with your VCR!

VanQ 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-11-02, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ Click to send private message to VanQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Any Canadians?"
Well, looks like we might get shafted again up here. No MTV available to us in my area (we have our LAME muchmusic, MTVwannabe). Anyone know if this is gonna be carried on any other network?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •