The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Calling Hawkeyes!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-05, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Calling Hawkeyes!"
I'm still looking for volunteers to write the weekly Survivor 10 Hawkeye questions. No experience needed. I have committments though March 17 and, unless somebody wants it, I'll go ahead and take the 24th. Just post and I'll give you a date.

Cygnus, please forgive my brainfart from TAR-Bashers.

Yet another Syren gem © MMV
could this be a conspiracy to get 1K faster?

1K is within sight. Somebody order the balloons.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Calling Hawkeyes! MattyMax 03-08-05 1
 RE: Calling Hawkeyes! Molaholic 03-21-05 2
   RE: Calling Hawkeyes! LibraRising 03-22-05 3
 Gimme 10! tribephyl 03-22-05 4
 RE: Calling Hawkeyes! Molaholic 03-22-05 5
   RE: Calling Hawkeyes! MattyMax 03-22-05 6
 RE: Calling Hawkeyes! Risti 03-22-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Calling Hawkeyes!"
I'd love to write 10

03-21-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Calling Hawkeyes!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-05 AT 09:59 PM (EST)

Bumping and updating:

Wed March 23 -- Molaholic
Thur March 31 -- MattyMax

Rest are still up for grabs.

Starting the countdown all over again!

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-22-05, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Calling Hawkeyes!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-05 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

Well, since I'm ending my Hawkeye virginity with TAR, I might as well go after the big leagues, too. I can hit April 7.

And if my TAR Hawkeye sucks, feel free to fire me!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-05, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Gimme 10!"
I'll do a week.

I'm always around. So whatever week is the hardest to phyl fill, I will do the job.

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Juslemmeno!

03-22-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Calling Hawkeyes!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-05 AT 05:41 PM (EST)

The Calendar so far...

Wed March 23 -- Molaholic
Thur March 31 -- MattyMax
Thur April 7 -- LibraRising
Thur April 14 -- tribephyl
Thur April 21 -- Risti

edited to add Risti -- welcome!

Starting the countdown all over again!

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-22-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Calling Hawkeyes!"
Yay! Thanks!

MM

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Calling Hawkeyes!"
Well... Might as well. I'll take the next week, which should fall neatly between the end of exams and the crazy period right before my best friend gets married...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •