The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Think Again" Commercial Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-02, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Think Again" Commercial Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-02 AT 01:55 AM (EST)

I know Bungler and others have already posted vidcaps, and I don't believe there is any new footage in the below scenes from the "Think Again" commercial that we haven't seen before, but I finally managed to get my new home theater system mostly put together and I wanted to test the quality of the vidcaps that I expect it to be able to produce.

...and hopefully the quality will improve even more once the series begins airing this month -- for an example of the possible upper-end of the quality spectrum, cut-n-paste the below URL into your web broswer's address bar and see an example of an image that I took from this afternoon's CBS broadcast of the US Open (I didn't want to embed the image directly into this post because it will screw up the layout.)

community.realitytvworld.com/images/s5cast/commercials/thinkagain/example.jpg

Woops, calm down IceCat... that's it, take deep breathes, there you go...

A couple of vidcap notes:

- The kids in vidcap #1 seem out of place -- why are they marching our of the woods to these kids? Whether it's before or after the boat ride to the "men on the left, women on the right" location, I'm still trying to understand where this scene would fit in (you wouldn't think there'd be kids on the final desitination island, and we also know that they row over to the island in mixed sex boats, so is this sometime pre-boat loading walk? ...and why are they coming OUT of the woods?)

- I hadn't personally noticed it before and don't know if this was already common knowledge, but from looking at vidcaps 6,7,8 and 11, 12 it's clear that the men and women -- while divided -- are sitting side by side. You can clear see Rob's mesh bag and arm to the right of the women and Jan's legs in left edge of the shots of the men. In #13 and 14 Rob and Ken clearly seem to be already checking out the women... add 10 points to their "hook up" probability factors folks!

- I think #20 gives us a pretty clear image of that thing around Ted's neck

>

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Also... SurvivorBlows 09-01-02 1
   RE: Also... Draco Malfoy 09-02-02 6
 RE: "Think Again" Commercial Vidcap... SurvivorBlows 09-01-02 2
 RE: "Think Again" Commercial Vidcap... GTmike 09-01-02 3
   RE: "Think Again" Commercial Vidcap... survivormitsx 09-01-02 4
 RE: "Think Again" Commercial Vidcap... I_AM_HE 09-01-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-01-02, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Also..."
I'm not sure if it means anything, but Rob and Ken ALWAYS seem to be seen side-by-side.

First here:

Then here:

And then lastly here, during what appears to be a water challenge:

(check out the blow-up and note the matching sideburn and tattoo)

-SB

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-02, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Also..."
>I'm not sure if it means
>anything, but Rob and Ken
>ALWAYS seem to be seen
>side-by-side.
>

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Oh dear, I've re-dorkulated!

09-01-02, 02:24 AM (EST)
2. "RE: "Think Again" Commercial Vidcaps"
In case it means anything, here's another shot of the swimmer in #32, for some reason I think it's Penny

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-01-02, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Think Again" Commercial Vidcaps"
SB, these pics are great quality!!! I think that the ones w/ Jeff are at TC.

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-01-02, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Think Again" Commercial Vidcaps"
Uh SB, You guys are going to become everyone's favorite vidcapper, and quickly! Those caps are very very clear and nice to see!
Believe it or not, those out of place comments are something which i just posted about an hour ago on the sucks board...i will post my post here because it fits n perfectly... the title was "Debunking the Arrival vidcaps"

Posted by me:
Ok, so as i was watching BB3 last night, i was thinking about the whole Men vs.Women scenario on survivor, and then they showed a preview for which it showed them boating across sea, jake and others walking through a group of Thai children, and then jeff saying "men to the right, woman to the left." Well, as my brain was thinking, is this edited to make it SEEM like different things happen before others? If we solve the order of how the vidcaps TRULY did happen, then we can possibly debunk if the twist is infact Men vs. Women for awhile, or if its something completely and entirely different.

This is how i think the vidcaps are supposed to go if they were going in the order which its gonna happen on the show...

Thinkng about it, this would make he most sense going first. Some people think the survivors have already "been in the game and are doing work with the villagers..." I don't think they'd pull that stunt for a little while, and thats most likely going to be a reward challenge. Reasons which point me in the direction that this is when their officially arriving is because they are walking through a group of kids, fully loaded with packs and stuff, going in a straight line and it just has the feel of how i would begin.

Now believe it or not, but i don't think they ride in the canoes to meet Jeff first, I think they meet him prior to their ride. Why? Because it fakes the castaways out too thinking that it will infact be "Men vs Women" Another reason which points me in this way is that if they were ARRIVING to jeff in the canoes, already separated by gender, then doesn't that already ruin the effect on them too? Notice the flags in the background of Jeff also. Are those Survivor Challenge flags? I think that might help us with a twist idea...

Ok, now here comes the canoes. AFTER Jeff talks to them and AFTER they are separated, they get into the canoes and they go off onto the island...my guess is land on challenge beach and go from there.

So then, while all this is happening, and all of them are assuming that it is infact going to be "Men vs. Women", when they find out its not going to be, we get that confessional they've been pumping of Ghandia's like "We're gonna kick the men's butts!" when infact she said something like "I was just thinking in my head like We are gonna kick the men's butts!"
They could infact do a Men vs. Women challenge in the beginning, which could effect the game in a way to keep that idea going...but i dunno. A reason pointing in that direction is the vidcap of distraught Ted (Who is on her tribe!) right after that. The twist could infact be a reward of some sort which favors the gender who wins, like "If the women win, ALL women are immuned from the first tribal council, and if your tribe wins immunity, all 8 are immune" Infact, what if that is how all the rewards were? Nah he wouldn't do that...but its always food for thought.

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-02, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Think Again" Commercial Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-02 AT 05:21 PM (EST)

hmmm, Ken and Robbbb seem to be looking at the girls, almost as if they are trying to decide who they would want on their team. perhaps there is some sort of choice involved, perhaps team captains??? maybe some sort of challenge/ rock draw that chooses captains that then take turns choosing teammates?

edit: or maybe they're just lecherous bastards

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •