The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mousepads Now Available..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-01, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mousepads Now Available..."
OK folks, I finally got some time to put together the custom T-shirts, coffee mugs, and mousepads that we'd talked about doing last fall.

I think they came out pretty good -- if you'd like to check them out, visit the SurvivorBlows Online Store at the below link. The T-shirts feature the SB logo on the front and the "Top Ten Signs You Are A Survivor Addict" on the back. Available in white and grey, and in short, longsleeve, or babydoll.

http://www.survivorblows.com/survivorblows/store/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mouse... Cherberrie 02-04-01 1
   RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mouse... SurvivorBlows 02-04-01 2
       RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mouse... Drive My Car 02-04-01 3
           RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mouse... Superman 02-08-01 4
               RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mouse... Drive My Car 02-08-01 5
               RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mouse... Minstrel 11-10-00 6
 RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mouse... ItzLisa 11-10-00 7
   RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mouse... Monkeyboy 11-11-00 8
       RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mouse... SurvivorBlows 11-11-00 9
           RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mouse... Monkeyboy 11-12-00 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-04-01, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mousepads Now Available..."
Nice selection Webby, but..."baby doll t-shirt" for women? Give me a break!

Oh yeah, on second thought, I forgot...the show-the-belly-button fad is still going on. Why pierce your belly button if you can't show it off!?

I guess I'm getting old.

02-04-01, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mousepads Now Available..."
Hey Cherberrie -- I wasn't sure what was up with that either, but it's an additional shirt-type that the service offered, so I'm just passing it along...

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-01, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mousepads Now Available..."
I thought those were for the guys

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-08-01, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mousepads Now Available..."
They are for guys. We don't wear 'em, but we appreciate it when they are worn.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-01, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mousepads Now Available..."
I'll wear one of those little shorty shirts,
when stretch marks become a desireable sign
of female beauty in our culture.

Ebug

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-10-00, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mousepads Now Available..."
Yes, but maybe a mug? Hmmmm....

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-10-00, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mousepads Now Available..."
Nice stuff, SB!!! Thanks alot - looks like I be goin' shoppin'!

****************************** "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." (Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy)

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-11-00, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mousepads Now Available..."
Webbie....you are quite the capitalist (not that there's anything wrong with that).
Did Superman give you his blessing for the Top Ten list(we don't want Stacey to sue you)?

Unfortunately, the t-shirts only go up to 4X. I need gorilla sized shirts.

11-11-00, 10:32 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mousepads Now Available..."
Actually, if I'm a capitalist, I'm a very bad one so far, since we launched the site has just COST me money... the site's a hobby, not a business. If it were a business then I'd have all those crappy ads and popups that folks like Survivor.com use...

The merchandise is largely there because folks asked for it, although if it keeps a couple of more bucks from coming out of my own wallet, than the more the better. For the record I think SB's average profit on each item sold is only $2 -- the rest is the base cost paid to the service to produce the items. Personally, I wanted some stuff for myself -- I've order one of most of the items on the list and have been happy with them.

Funny thing about the top ten list -- it's not really a top ten list, you won't see it anywhere on SB -- I took some of our funniest "you know you're a Survivor addict if..." phases and turned them into a top ten.

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-12-00, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official SB Shirts, Mugs, Mousepads Now Available..."
Oh....good point (no offense was intended).
Maybe I'll buy a mug or a t-shirt to help the cause.
(I could write it off on my taxes as a charitable donation.)

Any chance there will be an SB.com trackball?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •