The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is there a Reason for Jan and Clay' absence in a commerical?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-30-02, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is there a Reason for Jan and Clay' absence in a commerical?"
I dunno, maybe its just me, but i have yet to see commercials that have had Jan and Clay profiled. I know you could use that excuse "their old and sex sells" but did they have one with Helen? Yeahhhhh... It just makes me curious, thats all. MB gives a lot away, as by showing these people in the promos. He gives us something of each person to watch out for, but he also plays down the winner in them too. To my memory, did Vecepia even have a promo? Hell, was she really even on the show?? I dunno, something fishy is goin on...

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is there a Reason for Jan and C... pancho 08-30-02 1
 RE: Is there a Reason for Jan and C... producer 08-30-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pancho 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-30-02, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pancho Click to send private message to pancho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is there a Reason for Jan and Clay' absence in a commerical?"
I was thinking the same thing. It seems like there are a lot more (no I did not sit down and count them) purple team pictures. Going on Festers post Shii Ann, Penny, Erin, Stephanie, Ken, Jake, Jed and Robb seem to be featured more than the others.
Does the red team win immunity a few times in a row from the start?
Pancho

producer 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-02, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail producer Click to send private message to producer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is there a Reason for Jan and Clay' absence in a commerical?"
The reason why they're not featured is because they're boring and have nothing to say.

"Hi. I'm on Survivor. I'm going to win...bla, bla, bla..."

-------------------------
Survivor Thailand - 2002
Out Click, Out Link, Out Post
http://www.survivorthailand.com

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •