The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Maritime Warning - Impending Tragedy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-25-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Maritime Warning - Impending Tragedy"
BREAKING NEWS: The SS Osten is sending out a distress call. With the arrival of Ashlee and her pontoons, the quit boat is offically overloaded and is capsizing.

Since none of the passengers are actually capable of doing anything for themselves, it is doubtful that any of these PAWs (pathetic attention whores) will last for long.

The tragedy? There probably won't be enough time to get a camera crew out there.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tr... thetick 02-26-05 1
   RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tr... RollDdice 02-26-05 2
   RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tr... Brownroach 03-01-05 12
 RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tr... dabo 02-27-05 3
   RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tr... Molaholic 02-27-05 4
       RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tr... dabo 02-28-05 5
 Time to call in "TroopBasherBabes!" tribephyl 02-28-05 6
 Update on the fleet Bebo 02-28-05 7
   RE: Update on the fleet thetick 02-28-05 8
   RE: Update on the fleet tribephyl 03-01-05 9
       RE: Update on the fleet samiam 03-01-05 10
       RE: Update on the fleet volsfan 03-01-05 11
 RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tr... PepeLePew13 03-04-05 13
   RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tr... RollDdice 03-04-05 14
   RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tr... Bebo 03-04-05 15
       RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tr... PepeLePew13 03-04-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-26-05, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tragedy"
...you rang

Inflate at own risk.
Tragically, I've sprung a leak.
Call the Quit Boat, Jeff

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-05, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tragedy"
Well, if we're doing Haiku...

Inept, but still DAW
Why aren't others in awe?
To Losers Lodge I go

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tragedy"
Ah yes, time to get the Quit Boat Folio out of the piano bench. Thanks for the reminder, tick and Bebo.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-05, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tragedy"
ARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Fear nots, dear Beebs! Wander bin a-singing since she coom aboord, so I's had 'er cegged up fer bein' sech a bird. En Johnnyboy, he be sech ther strong en silernt toype, we gorts 'im et ther wheel bein' all manly-man loik he roit good art it, troof ta tell. As fer Jolarnder, heh, Oy gots 'er down ter ther galley, she be too danged borsy fer muh tests boot she gorts 'er way wiff grass'oppers en sech. As fer this Ashlees, we gorts 'er posin' fer the carver, we'll be 'avin' a farncy new masts'ead by en by! She doom as a stoomp, tho, Oy 'opes we kin tells the diffrunce betwixt 'em when the carver's doon.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tragedy"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-05 AT 02:01 PM (EST)

ummmm... could you put that in nice, simple, morse code, please?

does it count as a cross-thresd if you cross to your own thresd?

Yet another Syren gem © MMV
Is it too soon to start a 1000-DAW countdown?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-05, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tragedy"
she... doom. es..... stoomp.. meybe.. cainst... tells ... 'er. aparts. froom..... wooden... carving -.

not thasts it mekks perticulars diffrunce ta me, eh!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-05, 05:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Time to call in "TroopBasherBabes!""
I remember a time when every distress call was answered by the BasherBabes.
Be it out-finger-waggling Alicia or spitting on "queen" Sarah's arrival.
They could certainly Blow-up a life raft. Regardless of chest size. Or moreso, because of chest size!
Losing 3 such huge basher-quality survivors so soon? It's almost to much to take.
Where are the basherbabes when you need them.

I took a cruise tour with them once but ended up getting off when Ken got booted, in Thailand.

Bebo do you happen to know if there is still an itenerary for the Cruise? I'd be interested in joining again?

Perhaps we should start our own cruise line. We'll invite all our friends to partake in a boat tour complete with cabanaboys and strappingcaptain.
I think we should just cruise the islands of Palau and pick up the rtvDAW's that are still afloat.

I also have boating skills if the question comes up.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

02-28-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Update on the fleet"
The SS Osten, aka The Quit Boat

Quit, the lamest of you
Come aboard, we're expecting you...

The Quit Boat
Soon will be making another run
The Quit Boat
Place for the losers who say that they're done
Not a course for adventure,
This place is for those who can't last

At last check, those stowed away on this vessel included...

Osten (your captain)
Jenna (your - and everyone else's - cruise director)
Sue (your gopher)
Ashlee (your...whatever Vicki did - post puberty, of course)

The Basher Babes Yacht

Hasn't sailed in quite a while. Reports are that the babes and their cabin boys decided to just sit around and get drunk. Those reports (hic) are unofficial, however.

This yacht has traditionally been the site of some of the best parties on the Seven Seas. The Basher Babes (and their cabin boys) have enjoyed torturing, putting to work, drooling over, etc. those who are cast off from the game.

Beblo and Kimdra

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-28-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Update on the fleet"
...shoot...nautical tv show themed Quit Boat songs have been done to death

for instance

thetick

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Update on the fleet"
Reports are that the babes and their cabin boys decided to just sit around and get drunk. Those reports (hic) are unofficial, however.

Doesn't it suck being older, more responsible.

It seems as if the "good-ole-days" are indeed gone.
The babes have paired up (or quadrupled up), the yacht is drydocked and the handcuffs have gone rusty.

Too bad, cause if any season seemed to hold great promise for the BasherBabes, this one would be it. So many DAW's too little time.
And Oh The Eye-Candy! I fear I'd spread myself too wide thin. I mean thin.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Update on the fleet"
Like we'd let the handcuffs get rusty. Sheeyah!

*hic*

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Update on the fleet"
Hey phyl...I would help you out with the eye candy. I wouldn't want you to spread yourself...er er er too thin...yeah that's it...too thin!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tragedy"
If the Quit Boat didn't capsize after Ashlee's massive pontoons boarded, it definitely will after Jeff's swollen ankle came on board last night. Well, maybe not, considering that Jeff has no heart whatsoever and no brain so the lightness of those two might offset the swelling in the ankle...

I'm starting to understand Jiffy Probe's frustration when he spoke out at the Vanuatu finale, "Don't bother applying for Survivor if you're gonna quit."

I was beside myself last night when Jeff kept saying "vote me out, I've had it." There's no way I would ever say to the others that I'm ready to quit or ask them to vote me out -- I'd have said "Look, sorry I could not have helped in the challenge and I'll take responsibility for the loss... hopefully getting a rest over the next day or two will help me recover. I'll go bury my ankle under the sand where it's cool and see if that makes any difference at all. But I'll understand if you guys think someone else will help the tribe more than I can at the moment."

Scratch and sniff

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tragedy"
Pepe, I couldn't agree more. Why do you think I made the reward a sewing kit? Make a freakin' ACE bandage, willya??

Sometimes I think Personal Trainers and Strippers are in the same phylum; genetically gifted, but unable to apply their strengths to the real world.

03-04-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tragedy"
So, does this mean that the next time the personal trainer at my gym encourages me to work harder, I can beg off because of a hangnail?

Beblo and Kimdra

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Maritime Warning - Impending Tragedy"
Personal trainers are getting a pretty bad rap these days, aren't they? First, there was Mary Adam on TAR and now we've got Cryin' Jeff.

Scratch and sniff

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •