The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-25-05, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"

Well, hey de hi de ho, gufukinder! Wanda's still gone, but it's time to sit up by the fire and sing the praises of gufu! Week 2 votes and nominations and honorable mentions, step forward! What dangdumbness did you spy this week! The rulez:

Contestant Gufus: You have two votes each week for Contestant Gufus. You can make these for whatever you like that can be blamed on the contestants, whatever dumbdumb things they've done that you think gufuworthy! You may cast your votes for gufus others have already brought up, or make new gufu observations. Each week's Contestant Gufus with the highest vote totals will be voted on at the end of the season to determine the ultimate winner.

But this week you can have 4 (count 'em, four), coz it is still early and lord knows some of these folks are darn annoying!

Production Gufus: You have one Production Gufu nomination which you may make each week. Production Gufus are for all the things that can be blamed on production (rather, not on the contestants but on the producers, directors, camera operators, sound technicians, film editors, promo copy writers, etc.). Once that nomination has been made that Production Gufu will go into the pool to be voted on at the end of the season, so don't waste your nomination on something that has already been nominated!

I don't know why I bother mentioning that, you peeps get it wrong every darn week, but hey if that's what you wanna do so be it!

Honorable Mentions: You may make as many Contestant and Production honorable mentions as you wish. These won't count as votes or nominations, but you won't be wasting your time by speaking your mind!

Discussions: Unlike other voting threads, discussion posts are perfectly acceptable in Gufu threads. If you agree or disagree about something, great go ahead and speak your mind, I really don't mind, I really don't. Just don't be disagreeable about how you conduct yourself, save your venom for bashing the loozers on the show.

So, what gufus did you spot this week? 'Ten-hut! Speak up, I wanna hear you loud and clear! Go-Go-Gufu-Get'Em!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2 smokedog 02-25-05 1
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2 I_AM_HE 02-25-05 2
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2 MattyMax 02-25-05 3
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2 Brownroach 02-25-05 4
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2 Dakota 02-25-05 5
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2 Jims02 02-25-05 6
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2 echogirl 02-26-05 7
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2 Oscirus 02-28-05 8
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2 dabo 03-02-05 9
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2 Bebo 03-02-05 10
   RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2 arturbars 03-02-05 11
       RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2 arturbars 03-02-05 12
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2 seahorse 03-03-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-25-05, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"
Contestant
1. Jimberly/Keff for not realizing that the Romber strategy won't work twice
2. Kim doesn't help in the IC
3. Caryn eggs on Tom for picking the beach
4. Katie can't get her bulk over the rope swing in RC

Production
1. Wanda and Jonathan are listed in the opening credits as part of Ulong and Koror. They didn't get that far!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"
Contestant:
1. Kim doesn't help at IC, making herself a target.
2. Ashlee makes herself a bigger target by moping.
3. Caryn won't shut up.
4. Kim/Jeff win take the early lead in the running for the "Stupidest Comment at TC" award

Production:
Jeff LETS Koror see his crib sheet when checking their answer! What if they had been wrong?

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-25-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"
Caryn for whining about the new camp. THERE's NOTHING YOU CAN DO NOW. You had your chance!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"
First place:
Jeff and Kim's whatever-it-is that looks like an alliance to the others but it never occurred to Kim until tribal council that anyone would think that it's an alliance because it's not one, I swear.

Second place:
Caryn kvetching about the camp.

Gufu that didn't really matter:
Katie sucking at the RC. Koror was already behind at that point because everyone who went before her sucked too.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"
1. Katie.
2. Caryn's brak brak brak-ing
3. Jeff/Kim acting like there's no alliance forming there. Duh.
4. Stephie once again trying to be the person in charge of deciding whom to vote out. Whether she becomes the next Rob Mariano or gets herself booted remains to be seen.

Production: Too much time spent telling us what happened last week, in case we didn't see it on Thursday, Saturday or Tivo, when what we want is every possible minute of the tribes, the players, the drama that can be squeezed in between commercials.

Honorable mention: All the brawn on Ulong for not being able to get the trunk closer than 30 feet.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"
Just one Production note:

MB's non-edit for Ashlee. Y'know, leaving the audience scratching their head, wondering "Ashlee who?" when she got voted off. I mean, she's an early boot, but what's the point of even watching the TC if we're just going to see a non-entity get voted off?

Jims02: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate. Jims' Random Thoughts

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-26-05, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"
Players

1a. Ashlee alienating her tribemates by not eating and then disappearing into the shelter by herself.

1b. Jeff and Kim's romantic non-alliance. Okay!

3. Kim's total lack of effort in the IC. Okay most of Ulong sucked but she didn't even try.

Production

Absolutely zero character development for several Survivors. Who are some of these people?

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-28-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"
Gufu#1 Kim making an exremely lackadaisical effort at the challenge putting an even bigger target on her back

Gufu#2 Ulong choosing wrong and voting off ashley

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"
1. Caryn's constant negativity.
2. Ashlee isolates herself.
3. Kim and Jeff go all Romberlike.
4. Kim gives zero effort at challenges.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"
1. Koror sits Willard on a non-water RC. With the sit-out rules preventing sitting out from two challenges in a row, they're right now in the vicious cycle of having him sit out RCs, not ICs, thus putting the team at risk during water ICs.

2. Ibe voting for Kim. So you disagreed with Ashlee's desire to go. She had swayed the others, so refusing to vote for her just put a big target on your back that you're not willing to play with the majority alliance. That's twice you've been on the outside of the voting block - not a good place to be when you're tribe can't win an IC.

3. Jeff-Kim's "non-alliance" that sticks out like a sore thumb.

4. James, BJ, and Ibe being too wussy to help Jeff with that trunk.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"
I do agree that Korror messed up by sitting out Willard during the RC and not the IC, but i don't think it will continue to occur any more if they choose to. They can use him in the upcoming RC and seat him out during the IC.

My GUFU awards go to:

1. Kim and Jeff either being completly stupid or horrible liars.
2. Katie not being able to swing on the rope, and the rest of her tribe not helping her until Willard yelled something off the bench
3. People (not Kim alone) who did not do crap at the IC
4. Karyn keeps running her mouth (she does not stop as we can see from previews)

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"
Just wanted to add another GUFU - Koror for loosing the piece of their flint on land, after they worked so hard to get it from the sea...

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 2"
1. Lazy Kim

2. Kim and Jeff's non-lovelife.

3. Caryn's annoying self.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •