The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Anyone Interested . . . "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-10-03, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Anyone Interested . . . "
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-03 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-25-03 AT 09:23 PM (EST)

in having a HawkEye 10 for The Amazing Race 4? Those unfamiliar with the concept can check out the Survivor Bashers thread. I would love to start a schedule once we have all the air dates. Sign up and I'll post a schedule sometime between May 29 and June 3. I'll ask the questions for the first episode.

dajaki

New Addition:

Okay, I think we have plenty of takers. Along with SherpaDave's summary schedule note, I've made this schedule based on the supposition that there are 11 episodes of the actual race. I don't know if there will be a recap episode, but if there is, AMAI gets to do the questions for it (I know you love asking, AMAI!).

Ep. 1 - dajaki
Ep. 2 - Femme
Ep. 3 - AMAI
Ep. 4 - Team Joisey
Ep. 5 - KeithFan
Ep. 6 - Esbea
Ep. 7 - TriGirl
Ep. 8 - tig_ger
Ep. 9 - Bebo
Ep. 10 - sisyphus
Ep. 11 - AMAI

This should be fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . Femme 05-10-03 1
 RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . AMAI 05-10-03 2
   RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . dajaki 05-11-03 5
 RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . TeamJoisey 05-10-03 3
 RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . KeithFan 05-11-03 4
   RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . AMAI 05-11-03 6
 RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . Esbea 05-13-03 7
 RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . trigirl 05-16-03 8
   RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . sisyphus 05-16-03 9
       RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . dajaki 05-16-03 10
           RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . sisyphus 05-20-03 13
 RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . tig_ger 05-19-03 11
 RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . Bebo 05-20-03 12
 RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . dajaki 05-25-03 14
 RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . AMAI 08-08-03 15
   RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . dajaki 08-08-03 16
 RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . L82LIFE 08-08-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-10-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
Yes. Very much so. I'd love to answer, and I'd also be interested in writing questions one week if you need the people.

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-03, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
>in having a HawkEye 10 for The Amazing Race 4?

YES!!! I was so hoping this is what you were going to ask about. I'd love to be in the roster to do Hawkeye 10, dajaki. If this weren't what you had posted, that's what I was going to suggesst when I saw this thread.

05-11-03, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
On a side note: You've just passed my DAW ranking! I must answer more posts. Running to off-topic to comment on everything . . .

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-10-03, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
Count me in. I'll answer, I'll ask.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-03, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
Count me in! Please God, let there be a Flo wannabe for plenty of bashing material! I'd take a stab at the asking if need be.

"Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
- Saint Augustine (354-430)

05-11-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
LOL - there's always somebody who does something stupid.

OKAY - that's enough - all full up. No more question askers needed.

heehee

Just kidding. But the asking is at least as much fun as the answering. I hope we each get to have more than one turn. Do mention if you want only one or more than one turn of asking the questions!

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
sign me up for a question stint. Id prefer on later in the show, because I dont watch Survivor so Im not sure that the game goes exactly like I think it does. Thanks

"If anyone believes theyve created a foolproof system, they have failed to take into consideration the creativity of fools."

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-16-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
Don't know what it is and too lazy to go check out the Survivor board so I'll just throw caution to the wind and say YES!

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-16-03, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
I am with you trigirl..I am too lazy to go check on the survivor board socome on tell tell what is this game

05-16-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-03 AT 09:34 PM (EST)

Not a game - No score - Just for fun. The evil inquisitor of the week asks 10 questions about the episode, the rest of us answer them anyway we choose. Answers are usually hilarious and creative.

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-03, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
sounds great... I am in then...

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-19-03, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
Oooh! How did I miss this thread? I think it is a great idea! If you need extra peep to ask questions, I'll volunteer, but I'm just as happy answering them.

A Kyngsladye Original

Tig_ger: The Holy Mother of Inclusion

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
I hereby promise to answer questions every week that I feel like it.

I also promise to write questions if you need someone to do it and need to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

I also promise to use the words "lard-filled fats" or ".gif moving boobies" in as many posts as possible during the season.

But that's all, because I don't like to make promises that I can't keep.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

05-25-03, 09:24 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
Just bumping this to the top of the page.

08-08-03, 09:06 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
Will Dajaki & Femme be doing the final two episodes?

I'll have mine up later today.

08-08-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
I'll take next week and will open the week after that to the first volunteer if that's alright with all.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Is Anyone Interested . . . "
I wanted to pop in here and let you all know that I LOVE the HawkEye 10 for each episode. I rarely answer the questions, but I totally enjoy them and all the responses. Great job, all of you!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •