The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-05, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"

Previous Winners
S1 Pulau Tiga (ep 7) Pagong's Anti-Alliance Voting (non)Strategy!
S2 Australian Outback (ep 11) Amber Doesn't Realign With Kucha!
S3 Africa/Kenya (ep 4) Silas' Strategy Proposal!
S4 Marquesas (ep 8) Rotu 4 Reveal Boot Order at IC8!
S5 Thailand (ep 7) Shii Ann's Defection Strategy!
S6 Amazon/Rio Negro (ep 10) Alex Scares Rob Out of Alliance!
S7 Pearl Islands (ep 4) Burton Gets Drake to Throw IC!
S8 All Stars (ep 9) New Chapera Votes Off Jerri (Saves Amber)!
S9 Vanuatu: to be determined in a voting thread to be posted soon (next week or two).

Welcome, friends, to yet another season of Gufu Award. The Gufu Award was established to determine the dangdumbest game moves in Survivordum, and boy oh boy can we have fun with that! The Rules:

Contestant Gufus: As before, you have two votes each week for Contestant Gufus. You can make these for whatever you like that can be blamed on the contestants, whatever dumbdumb things they've done that you think gufuworthy! You may cast your votes for gufus others have already brought up, or make new gufu observations. Each week's Contestant Gufus with the highest vote totals will be voted on at the end of the season to determine the ultimate winner.

But this week and this week only you can have 5 (count 'em five), that's right up to five Contestant Gufu votes. Coz, Lord knows, after watching the show, there were just so many of them, I didn't want you to have too much trouble narrowing down your picks.

Production Gufus: You have one Production Gufu nomination which you may make each week. Production Gufus are for all the things that can be blamed on production (rather, not on the contestants but on the producers, directors, camera operators, sound technicians, film editors, promo copy writers, etc.). Once that nomination has been made that Production Gufu will go into the pool to be voted on at the end of the season, so don't waste your nomination on something that has already been nominated!

For Example, this week I am casting the first Production Gufu vote for:

All the No Help Hype! Yeah, right, machetes, map to water, a nice boat to tool around in, that was a lot of no help I'm sayin'!

Okay, that nomination has been made, it doesn't need to be seconded, if you want to make a Production Nomination that counts make it for something else (and there certainly were several in this episode to pick from).

Honorable Mentions: You may make as many Contestant and Production honorable mentions as you wish. These won't count as votes or nominations, but you won't be wasting your time by speaking your mind!

Discussions: Unlike other voting threads, discussion posts are perfectly desirable in Gufu threads. If you agree or disagree about something, great go ahead and speak your mind, I really don't mind. Just don't be disagreeable about how you conduct yourself, save your venom for bashing the loozers on the show.

Okay, people, there you have it. Get set, get ready ..... Gufu It!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 smokedog 02-18-05 1
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 Risti 02-18-05 2
 10000 Gufus? IceCat 02-18-05 3
   10000+ Gufus! and serving tribephyl 02-18-05 5
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 tribephyl 02-18-05 4
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 Draco Malfoy 02-18-05 6
   Why bother to type, really. Coconut 02-18-05 8
   RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 seahorse 02-21-05 24
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 Scuba Steve 02-18-05 7
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 Dakota 02-18-05 9
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 Oscirus 02-18-05 10
   RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 Denise_321 02-20-05 20
       RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 dabo 02-20-05 21
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 cadfile 02-18-05 11
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 Molaholic 02-18-05 12
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 samboohoo 02-18-05 13
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 echogirl 02-18-05 14
   RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 Dakota 02-24-05 31
 Tom & Angie Cathy the Canadian 02-19-05 15
   RE: Tom & Angie Denise_321 02-20-05 22
       RE: Tom & Angie Cathy the Canadian 02-21-05 25
           RE: Tom & Angie dabo 02-22-05 26
       RE: Tom & Angie Dakota 02-22-05 27
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 Karchita 02-19-05 16
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 I_AM_HE 02-20-05 17
   RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 Denise_321 02-21-05 23
       RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 I_AM_HE 02-23-05 29
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 proofofnolife 02-20-05 18
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 Sunny_Bunny 02-20-05 19
   RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 Dakota 02-24-05 32
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 dabo 02-22-05 28
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1 arkiegrl 02-24-05 30
 Wanda singing Spanky68 02-24-05 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-18-05, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Contestant:
1- Singin' Wanda gives everyone a great reason to get rid of her ASAP.
2- Koror picks the unknown over the already-made shelter and the already-discovered water.

Production:
1- 'No help' = Water, machetes, shoes, etc.

Honorable mentions:
1- Coby doesn't pick Angie.
2- Ulong gets greedy with items in the IC.
3- Ulong can't row a boat.

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-18-05, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Contestant

1. Stephanie and Jonathon jump out of the boat first. Jonathon is later targeted and eliminated first because of this.

2. Ulong first attempts to take all items during the challenge, and then later decides to only take the water and food but leave the fire.

Production

Alot of contestants and alot of things happening all squeezed into only an hour of television.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "10000 Gufus?"
That's a lot of fish! Congrats!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 04:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "10000+ Gufus! and serving"
Congats Dabsie!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 04:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Contestant:
1. Stevie Wanda! No where near as talented but no less blind.
2. Jolanda suffers diarrhea of the mouth! It claims more first boots then I care to remember.
3. Koror chooses to go to new camp and loses flint in transit. I realize they wanted to win, but at what cost ... really.
This is just the start of their pagonizing departure. Bye Koror! I hardly got to know thee. By the way, best of luck at the new camp in Ratsville.

Production:
"Nothing" means "NOTHING"! Not even one thing ... NO ... THING ... for fcukssakes! Next time, NO machetes! NO water source! No fricken maps! And most of all ... NO FRIKKEN SHOES! Let's for once strive to earn the name SURVIVOR. Make them survive. Make them pay for the stupidity of showing up in 4in. pumps. (No! Booting Jolanda is not enough!)

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Anyone up for a nude survivor?

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. Jonathon paints a huge target on his back by jumping out of the boat early. Show your strength too soon and you're gone.
2. Coby doesn't pick Angie. Day 2 is way too early to alienate your tribemates, especially when you've supposedly formed a bond with them.

Production- This really should've been at least an hour and a half episode. TOO MANY PEOPLE, TOO LITTLE TIME!

"My generation was going to change the world, and all we really ended up with was classic rock channels." - SurveySez

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Why bother to type, really."
Exactly what the hot bald guy up there said, word for word.

"These are not wholesome young role models. These are hideously emaciated trollops with good genes." --TeamJoisey

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. Ulong getting greedy at the challenge.

2. Wanda driving everyone nuts.

I agree with Draco that the first episode should always be longer at least 2 hrs desired

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-18-05, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. Jolanda becomes too abrasive and gets the boot.
2. Jonathan jumps out of the boat early and doesn't get picked.
3. Ulong grabs too many things during the challenge and falls way behind of Koror.
4. Koror loses their flint on their way to the beach.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. Ulong can't row.
2. Jolanda showing her bossy, I'm-in-charge side before getting to the beach and then not letting up. Uh, Jolanda? Have you ever watched this show?

Production:
1. Not making this a 2 hour show.
2. Using playground tactics to vote out survivors.
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-18-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Gufu#1 Taking water when you already have a WATER HOLE BACK AT CAMP

Gufu#2 Ulong voting off one of their strongest competitors

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

Denise_321 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-20-05, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denise_321 Click to send private message to Denise_321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-05 AT 11:39 PM (EST)

>Gufu#1 Taking water when you already
>have a WATER HOLE BACK
>AT CAMP
>
>
They weren't taking WATER, but they were taking water cans, which is equally, if not more, STUPID!!! As Jiffy said, everything was weighted down, so I assume it wasn't empty cans they tried to carry. On the one hand, having extra water cans would lessen the trips to the water hole, BUT WHO GIVES A SHT, GET THE FIRE YOU DUNDERHEADS!!!!!!!!

Sorry, even though I'm new here, I still can't control myself sometimes.

Get used to it. I like it here!

Oh! I just realized that I responded to one of the "Old Ones" (meant with much respect). Well, ummm, sorry, I still like my reply.

Aw, heck, as to your next comment about 'one of their strongest competitors', whether you are referring to Jolanda or hotbody, well, Jolanda was not long for this world, either this week or next, her announcing "WE WILL WORK TWO HOURS AND REST ONE HOUR" kind of dug her grave, now, didn't it?

With gravest respect, I demur.

02-20-05, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Not to mention the canteens each of them already had to begin with.

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-18-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Contestant Gufus:

1. Singing Wanda signs her own ticket to loser lodge
2. Koror picks new place over known place
3. Caryn picks Willard over Jonathon
4. Jolanda takes charge without asking
5. Ulong gets outwitted during the IC

Production Gufus:

1. "Unlike any other Survivor" hype lasted one show now were back to 2 tribes and 17 people *Yawn*

Honorable Mentions:

1. Too much pixlation
2. Only an hour first episode
3. No help hype

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Contestant:
1. Wanda does South Pacific freaking the beegeebers outta 19 inmates and untold number of production minions.
2. "Hey. let's flip a frellin outrigger and dump our flint in the briney!"

Production:
1. Yep, way too many faces to cover.
2. Nothing. Water, Machetes, shoes!

Yet another Syren gem © MMV
Is it too soon to start a 1000-DAW countdown?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Contestant:

Wanda's singing.
Jonathan jumping out of the boat.

Production:

Having the tribes live as one for such a short period of time.

Crowned by Pooh. Decorated by Syren

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-18-05, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Cast

1. Tom gives up known shelter and water source for an unknown adventure.
2. Jolanda's bad decision at the IC and continuing to come across as bossy afterwards leading to a premature boot. I was rooting for her!

Honorable Mention

3. Wanda's singing. Okay I'm the 2nd oldest and least physical person out there. How can I assure myself a longer stay? Hmm maybe I'll sing corny Survivor songs in an annoying voice to everyone so I can put a bigger target on my back. Yes that will work!

4. Jonothan's eagerness and then his anti-social skills. Yes Stephenie jumped early too, but she got busy interacting with people once she reached the shore. Jonothan was young, athletic and pretty and assumed that was enough to get by. Not.

Production

1. 60 minute premier. All premiers should be 90 minutes or 2 hours.

Honorable Mention

2. No character introductions. Of course this ties in with the 60 minute/3 elimination premier, but I would have rather spent 5 minutes on this than the intro to Palau's island history.

3. No captions when Bobby Jon talks. Not everyone understands Forest Gump speak.

02-24-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
>Honorable Mention
>
>2. No character introductions.
>Of course this ties in
>with the 60 minute/3 elimination
>premier, but I would have
>rather spent 5 minutes on
>this than the intro to
>Palau's island history.

This seems to be unanimous. But may I also mention that we saw way too much Coby and Angie - cuz Burnett wanted to highlight the oddballs - when we could have gotten to know a few other people. But Mr. Burnett is rich and successful and right. We, the fans, know nothing. Just ask him. (Hmmmmm. Wondering how many e-mails to CBS might be needed to get our opinions through to the schlub.)

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-19-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Tom & Angie"
Even though Tom is clearly well liked, I thought it was odd that the fireman refused to help with the attempts to make fire.

Angie's "poor me I was picked last" routine. Get over it, and make some friends. Friends lead to alliances. Being aloof and feeling sorry for yourself gets you booted.

Production: This opener definately should have been 2 hours. The opening was okay, but they settled into traditional survivor format pretty quickly. The "big change" was over-rated. Now if they were still living on the same beach, that would be interresting. Would Korror have shared their fire, for example? Alas, we'll never know.

02-20-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denise_321 Click to send private message to Denise_321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Tom & Angie"
Firemen don't MAKE fire, they put out fires, thereby he has no more experience in making fire with twigs then any of the others. Of course, if I were to go on Survivor, I would make sure I knew how to make fire. Maybe it's not so easy?

Angie's entire worldview is of being a victim, she permanently decorated herself so as to stand out as - - - a Victim!!! Of all the normal people!!!! Oh, My, why do they pick on me!!! Maybe it's my goofy glasses or my hairdo or just maybe my all-over tatoos? Why oh Why doe's everyone pick on me? You set youself outthere, by your own efforts, as the weirdo, deal with it! Get over it!

Ending with, whatever Tom does is good, and right, and OK, and if it doesn't work out, well that doesn't matter, he is still good and right and OK. Also, there were eight other people on that tribe who could have overruled the decision for a new beach, he is a natural leader, and proved it by how he got through that obstacle course, and they, if anyone, are more at fault for a bad decision, because Tom is one vote, they are eight votes. Deal.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-21-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Tom & Angie"
I know firemen put out fires. I know firemen don't make fires. But I assume that part of their training in learning how fires start. Just as policemen don't commit crime, they try to prevent it, but they learn how the criminal mind works. I would just expect him to have some imput, if nothing else.

And by the way, I just realized another thing about Angie. Once again, we have someone wearing glasses, who doesn't think to try the old 'sunlight through the glasses could start a fire' trick.

02-22-05, 00:18 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Tom & Angie"
Some glasses are good for that, some aren't. After BB started the first fire using his glasses in S1 they started inspecting the glasses and wouldn't allow anyone to have firestartable eyewear on the show until after their tribe had fire. That's why Rodger couldn't read his Bible at first in S2, they wouldn't let him have his reading glasses.

Personally, I think this whole firestarting thing is fairly revealing, if I were cast on the show the first thing I would learn is how to start a fire using whatever is available. I'd practice at it even. They're still casting dumbdumbs.

02-22-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Tom & Angie"
Re: Angie. I agree with D_321. Could someone please slap her for me? Twice if she brings up the playground picks again.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-19-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Contestants:

I thought there were two Gufus of historic scale.

Korror for going to the new beach. And I don't blame just Tom; I think it was a group decision.

Wanda for stupidity and obnoxiousness above and beyond anything previously seen on Survivor (and that ain't easy).

Production:

60 minutes is way too short.

Separting the tribes so soon. It would have been very interesting to see them living together after the IC.

Honorable Mentions:

Jolanda and Jonathan for behavior that would guarantee an early boot.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-05, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
been a while since i've done a gufu thread

Contestant:

1. Koror loses their flint. So much for winning.

2. Stephanie leads a revolt against Jolanda out of childish spite.

Production:

1. Pick'em SUCKED.

2. Only 60 minutes of show to cover 20 DAWs.

02-21-05, 00:03 AM (EST)
23. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Now I'm confused. Stephenie AND Jonathan jumped out of the boat. Stephenie ended up leading a coup to dethrone Jolanda, and Jonathan ended up a _________ (blank). So we can't say that jumping out of the boat led to his non-entity-ness, because his partner-in-crime not only was picked (early), but engineered a coup against the big muscle(mouth)lady. Maybe Jonathan is one of those guys who are really hot, until they speak?

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
*blinks* uhh...are you talking to me?

proofofnolife 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-20-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail proofofnolife Click to send private message to proofofnolife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Has to be Wanda and her singing - I was actaully looking for the gunmen on the grassy atoll!
Could also be Coby not picking Wanda - somehow it will perhaps come back to haunt him
Jolanda- When will people like her with stong personalities and bigger mouths ever learn!

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-05, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. Jolanda being so vocal about being strong, but so blind to painting a target on her back.

2. Ulongs fighting so long over what to take in the challange, but not taking the one thing that would have done the most good.

Production:
Who the heck are they trying to kid here? Take 20, pull it down to 18 by the end of the day, then go back to business as usual. oh yeah, that was affective.

Icecat is a god.

02-24-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
32. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
>Production:
>Who the heck are they trying
>to kid here? Take
>20, pull it down to
>18 by the end of
>the day, then go back
>to business as usual. oh
>yeah, that was affective.
>

I so agree, Bunny.

02-22-05, 00:38 AM (EST)
28. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. Jolanda gets bossy.
2. Koror opts for new camp.
3. Koror loses flints, doesn't coordinate a proper rescue effort. Seriously, if you dumped your firestarting edge into the drink, wouldn't you at least have someone swim to shore to make certain you could find the spot again later?
4. Wanda's Survivor songs. Way to irritate yourself off the island there, schoolteacher.
5. Ulong wastes time in challenge trying to take home everything. Dumbdumbs, you lose you lose, when the other team is ahead you should worry about catching them up and passing them by.

Honorable Mention: Coby doesn't pick the female Lex. It didn't make a difference, but he made an enemy, and in all honesty why wouldn't you want someone on your tribe more bootable than you?

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 1"
I'll throw my vote in for Wanda singing those annoying songs. Plus, while she was singing, she was not helping to row (not pulling her weight already).

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Wanda singing"
That could have been avoided. It was a conscious decision. Losing the flint was horrible, but it was unintentional. And if we were all out there in a canoe for the 1st time in our lives, there is a chance it could've happened to us thru sheer inexperience.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •