The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's a white trash world"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-02, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's a white trash world"
OK, I was looking for some trailer park-ish, redneck-friendly pictures and stumbled across this website. This guy is a hoot and a half - he's got a redneck living next door, so he decided to document the magic in words and pictures - way too funny!

http://www.knology.net/~carlos/redneck.htm

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's a white trash world Silvergirl1 09-09-02 1
 RE: It's a white trash world Ronnet 09-09-02 2
 RE: It's a white trash world Tinkerbell 09-09-02 3
   RE: It's a white trash world Lisapooh 09-09-02 4
       RE: It's a white trash world Bucky Katt 09-09-02 5
       RE: It's a white trash world LionChow 09-09-02 8
 RE: It's a white trash world Drive My Car 09-09-02 6
 RE: It's a white trash world LionChow 09-09-02 7
 RE: It's a white trash world anotherkim 09-09-02 9
 RE: It's a white trash world L82LIFE 09-09-02 10
 RE: It's a white trash world true 09-09-02 11
 RE: It's a white trash world Sheila 09-09-02 12
 RE: It's a white trash world Swami 09-09-02 13
 RE: It's a white trash world Femme 09-09-02 14
 RE: It's a white trash world Canada Girl 09-09-02 15
 RE: It's a white trash world Kermit the Vixen 09-09-02 16
 RE: It's a white trash world katem 09-09-02 17
 RE: It's a white trash world TechNoir 09-09-02 18
   RE: It's a white trash world Lisapooh 09-09-02 19
       RE: It's a white trash world Drive My Car 09-09-02 22
   RE: It's a white trash world Drive My Car 09-09-02 20
       RE: It's a white trash world TechNoir 09-09-02 24
 RE: It's a white trash world PackMan 09-09-02 21
 RE: It's a white trash world dj 09-09-02 23
 RE: It's a white trash world TechNoir 09-09-02 25
 RE: It's a white trash world kyngsladye 09-10-02 26
 RE: It's a white trash world GeorgiaBelle 09-10-02 27
 RE: It's a white trash world Draco Malfoy 09-11-02 28
   RE: It's a white trash world GeorgiaBelle 09-11-02 29
       RE: It's a white trash world Draco Malfoy 09-11-02 30
           RE: It's a white trash world GeorgiaBelle 09-11-02 31
               RE: It's a white trash world Draco Malfoy 09-11-02 32
                   RE: It's a white trash world GeorgiaBelle 09-11-02 33
                       RE: It's a white trash world Draco Malfoy 09-11-02 34
 RE: It's a white trash world Bebo 09-11-02 35
 RE: It's a white trash world VampKira 09-11-02 36
   RE: It's a white trash world Femme 09-11-02 39
 RE: It's a white trash world snoocharoo 09-11-02 37
 RE: It's a white trash world NightScribe 09-11-02 38
 RE: It's a white trash world Cin 09-11-02 40
 RE: It's a white trash world snoocharoo 09-13-02 41
   RE: It's a white trash world mistofleas 09-13-02 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's a white trash world"
This is hilarious, Pooh! Thanks for posting the link. LOL!

Come on in, the water's fine!

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-09-02, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's a white trash world"
OMH Pooh - way too funny!

(and I thought I had the neighbors from hell)

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Wow! I had to share this link with my officemate because she was wondering what I was giggling about. My favorite is the standing on the Suburban instead of using a ladder!!

09-09-02, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's a white trash world"
My personal favorite was the bricked in mailbox with the huge Jesus statue on top to ward off anthrax attacks.

So, I'm now changing my position and saying homeowners' associations are a good thing.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-09-02, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's a white trash world"
That was my favourite part too. That thing was awful! Good find and thanks for sharing.

Aloof...bizarre...sarcastic...volatile...he is a CAT after all!

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-09-02, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's a white trash world"

Agreed, what a disaster. What a collection.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's a white trash world"

I've seen this one before. It is too too funny. The burnt up deck is good , but the Mailbox beats all>

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's a white trash world"

That was great. I just forwarded it along to a bunch of friends.
Thank you Lisa!

I was visitor # 4,180,100...that's pretty incredible.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It's a white trash world"
OMG! That is the best thing I have seen in a long, long time....I bet he lives somewhere near me.

The Jesus mailbox was just icing on the cake.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Pooh-that was hilarious! What a great Monday morning laugh you just gave me. The mailbox! OMH how funny is that?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It's a white trash world"
LOL! This was very funny, but sadly familuar, as my neighbor is guilty of many of the same things!

-true

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: It's a white trash world"
I had seen this a few months ago but the PIG is new! How funny! I think I'll go hug my neighbors!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Oh Pooh, what fun! I liked the fire aftermath photos best! And the pig shed. So glad JD8 is somebody else's neighbor!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-09-02, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It's a white trash world"
You know, I used to have a real issue with nazi-like Homeowner's Associations. I get it now. I really do.

I would hate it if this guy lived next door to me. Eck.

Femme

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: It's a white trash world"

Totally hilarious!

I've been feeling pretty irritated with my neighbours lately, many parties, etc. but I guess I've got it better than I thought!

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: It's a white trash world"
That was hilarious! And to think, MY ungrateful neighbors threw a hissy fit over nothing more than my lawn going unmowed for 3 weeks (mower was broken and being repaired). We should all count our blessings!

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Pooh, you just made my Monday. That has to be the funniest thing I have read in years. This poor fellow, I thought I had bad neighbors.

Great read

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: It's a white trash world"
I haven't looked at the site yet. I really want to know why you were looking for some trailer park-ish, redneck-friendly pictures/

Tell, tell.

09-09-02, 05:41 PM (EST)
19. "RE: It's a white trash world"
I was doing some geneology research - bwahahahaha!

Who was actually looking for cyber gifts for sheila's birthday thresd.

09-09-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Pooh's funny. I think I'm just gonna keep following her around.

09-09-02, 05:42 PM (EST)
20. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Pssssst, Tech, check out Sheila's Birthday thresd ( Pooh's post)

09-09-02, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Thanks Buggy. I did. That Uncle Cletus does bear a family resemblence to the Bush boys, now doesn't he?

Write on the board 1000 times: I will not engage in political humor. I will not engage in political humor.

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-02, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Oh, now this was a perfect way to brighten up a Monday. I think I know this guy. I just have to have him come over and build me a mailbox like that. What a work of art.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

dj 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-09-02, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dj Click to send private message to dj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Wow, I thought that I had interesting neighbors. This is a whole new level.

09-09-02, 08:18 PM (EST)
25. "RE: It's a white trash world"
I'm loving this neighbor. How would you like it if every time you wanted to improve your garden your next door neighbor rushed to call somebody to complain about it?

I don't think you guys are appreciating the nuances of the neighbor's decorating schema. First, for those of you critical of the mailbox, please note that the Rock has been carefully designed to balance the mailbox at the other end of the path. A kind of Japanese garden effect. And I thought it was real considerate of him to put his pool table where the neighbors could use it too.

My personal favorite is the bricked-up mailbox. It really is a shame that I don't live in Georgia. In my neighborhood pouring the oil out and chaining up the dog would both earn him jail time.

Poor guy probably has no idea what the neighbors keep complaining about.

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-10-02, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: It's a white trash world"
I have the opposite of this scenario. I have nosey redneck neighbors. I've gotten two calls and a visit from animal control about my dog barking all night. There are several dogs in the neighborhood and instead of finding out which one it is, they call about mine. The only problem is, MY dog is not out at night. *laughs* When my father goes to bed (usually about 8 p.m.), she goes to bed too. We got into this habit when she was a baby because instead of barking, she sings. The last time the neighbor called, the police showed up and then they had to go to my father's workplace to ask him what we do with the dog at night. *laughs*
Another thing, all the neighborhood kids are scared of my dog. My nephews had brought a little girl over to play in the kiddie pool. As they were opening the side gate, another kid on a bike rode by and told my oldest nephew that the dog was scary and not to go in there. Darris turned around and said "Her name's not Scary, it's Giffy!" The little girl got some serious sniffing (she has a puppy) and then a big kiss which she didn't appreciate at all. *laughs*

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-02, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: It's a white trash world"
This is just too funny. I needed to laugh.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-02, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Nice to see that some of my relatives are doing all right for themselves...

Houston 19, Dallas 10!
Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled.

09-11-02, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Hey Drac! I did not know we are related. It is sooo good to hear from this side of the family.

09-11-02, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: It's a white trash world"
C'mon over GB, we'll go swimming in the cement pond.

Houston 19, Dallas 10!
Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled.

09-11-02, 08:12 AM (EST)
31. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Sounds good. You bring the pigs and dog. I will bring the geese and chicken. Then we can meet in cousins yard, and help him build something.

Would I hijack this thread?

09-11-02, 08:27 AM (EST)
32. "RE: It's a white trash world"
This thread got hijacked a while back.

Hey, who stole my Jebus statue?

Houston 19, Dallas 10!

09-11-02, 08:45 AM (EST)
33. "RE: It's a white trash world"
LOL.

I didn't do it. Not me. No way. No how.

09-11-02, 09:12 AM (EST)
34. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Oh wait, I don't even believe in Jebus.

Houston 19, Dallas 10!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-02, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: It's a white trash world"
I resisted checking this out, since...well, remember where I live. I was in pain by the time I got to the part about the waterfall.

Seems my neighbors aren't so bad after all.

Evil, rude, snotty, and proud of it!

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-11-02, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Pooh hon....

I thought I had commented on this, but I guess not.
Thank you for posting this! ROFLMMFAO!! Mr. Vamps and I had a GREAT chuckle taking turns reading it to each other. We laugh because we HAVE neighbors like that along the river. *I* should post some pics sometime... You all wouldn't believe it! LMAO!

Sing until it hurts....

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-11-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: It's a white trash world"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-02 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

Heh. Did I ever tell you guys about my drug-running porn star neighbors? They're a hoot.

My circumstantial evidence:

• Always have people coming and going at strange hours.

• They're obviously very wealthy, but none of them seem to work.

• They pick fights in the streets like 12 year old boys.

• They always head out on their boat (down the river and onto the lake) at about midnight or 1 AM, then come straight back less than 30 minutes later.

• They act like they are on drugs.

And, the only "evidence" that they are porn stars:

• They are unnaturally good looking, as are all their friends, but they have those weird pock marks and blemishes when you look at them up close - just like most porn stars. Blech.

Femme
edited cause I blew it. preview, Preview, PREVIEW!

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-02, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: It's a white trash world"

This makes me truly appreciate my neighbors, especially the widower next door who brings my trash cans in on trash day after the garbage men throw them in the road!!!!

Snoocharoo

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-11-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: It's a white trash world"
That mailbox is just .... special
I'm astounded the place hasn't sold yet with all of the improvements JD8 has made.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-11-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: It's a white trash world"
This is one of the funniest things I have read on the internet! hahaha

Cin

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-13-02, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Just be glad that they don't have a dog....

Snoocharoo

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: It's a white trash world"
Oh thanks a lot snooch! You made me spew coffee onto my keyboard!

Poor little Weimaraner. I hope they get him to the doggie dentist soon!

--doesn't really like dogs but thinks weimaraner's are way cool

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •