The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-02, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-02 AT 10:32 AM (EST)

Edited to correct Erin's age. Thanks for nothing, CBSnews!

Please post in this thread any spoilers, speculation or information you may come up on Erin Collins, 26, real estate agent, Austin, TX

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins weltek 08-15-02 1
 CBS bio info SurvivorBlows 08-15-02 2
   RE: CBS bio info weltek 08-15-02 3
   RE: CBS bio info Femme 08-15-02 4
       RE: CBS bio info ivoryElephant 08-15-02 5
           RE: CBS bio info SurvivorBlows 08-15-02 6
           RE: CBS bio info MattyMax 08-15-02 8
 RE: Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins ejm92 08-15-02 7
   RE: Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins erikman 08-15-02 9
   RE: Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins SurvivorBlows 08-15-02 10
       RE: Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins mistofleas 08-16-02 11
           Info and photos SurvivorBlows 08-16-02 12
               RE: Info and photos mistofleas 08-16-02 13
                   Update... mistofleas 08-19-02 14
                       RE: Update... survivor5 08-19-02 15
                           RE: Update... SurvivorBlows 08-19-02 16
                           Other good nights? Rain Crow 08-20-02 18
                           RE: Update... mistofleas 08-20-02 19
                               RE: Update... survivor5 08-20-02 20
                                   Excellent! Rain Crow 08-20-02 21
                                       RE: Excellent! mistofleas 08-21-02 23
   RE: Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins Wacko Jacko 08-21-02 22
 New commercial SurvivorBlows 08-19-02 17
 Bar Hoppin' for Erin... Rain Crow 08-24-02 24
   RE: Bar Hoppin' for Erin... survivor5 08-27-02 25
       RE: Bar Hoppin' for Erin... SurvivorBlows 08-28-02 26
           Bar currently open on... Rain Crow 08-28-02 27
               RE: Bar currently open on... wendyp 08-29-02 28
 RE: Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins producer 08-29-02 29
 Erin has two dangly-thingys Rain Crow 09-10-02 30
   RE: Erin has two dangly-thingys I_AM_HE 09-12-02 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins"
Listed as 26 & single on CBS site...luxury item is body paint. Hm.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "CBS bio info"
Born and raised in Wichita, Kansas, Erin Collins relocated to Texas when she was 20 years old. She is currently a senior at the University of Texas, Austin, majoring in Nutrition.

Erin is also a licensed real estate agent and bar manager. She is an avid wakeboarder and yoga enthusiast, and she loves to shop. Her perfect day would include sleeping in late, getting a massage, wakeboarding until sunset, followed by a great filet and lobster dinner and cocktails with close friends.

Erin currently resides in Austin, Texas. Presently, she is single and living with her two dogs, Payton and Bailey. Her birth date is January 7, 1976.

As first glance there seem to be some "missing years" there... maybe there's something there that they aren't mentioning (or maybe sh'e just a part-time working student, who knows.)

-SB

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS bio info"
I figure she went to real estate school when she was 19-20 or something, then bartended partime, picked up the manager position when real estate wasn't working out so well. Now she's probably in school part time.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-15-02, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS bio info"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-02 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

>>Her birth date is January 7, 1976.<<

How can she be 30 years old? She should be 26.

edited because weltek already has her corrected to 26 yo. I'm an idiot.

Femme

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-15-02, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS bio info"
She seems like a younger version of kathy, but more bitchy

"I call you up in the middle of the night, like a firefly without a light. You were there like a blowtorch burning, I was a key that needed a little turning"

08-15-02, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS bio info"
The game hasn't started yet and she already looks pissed off -- LOL

-SB

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-15-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS bio info"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-02 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

>She seems like a younger version
>of kathy, but more bitchy

Yeah, and they're both Capricorns... Tough Cookies.

edited to fix sig

MattyMax

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-15-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins"
She'll be intense.....but is somehow already reminding me of Sarah Jones.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-02, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins"
i wonder with those body paints will she run around naked alot i bet she and rod get togather

08-15-02, 06:53 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins"
> She'll be intense.....but is somehow already reminding me of Sarah Jones.

Well it's certainly not due to the floatation devices...

My guess is it's due to the short hair and the similar "stuck up" body language that seems to be coming through in the photos. But hey, that's why they just call them first impressions...

-SB

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-02 AT 11:06 AM (EST)

That picture (with the "yeah and that means WHAT to me?") attitude is actually quite a good representation of a mid-twenties Austinite. You know, hip and happening, live music capital of the world attitude.

I'll try to figure out which bar she manages (probably one on 6th Street) and see if I can't "infitrate".

I'm thinking that bar hopping on 6th Street for SurvivorBlows warrants a per deim doesn't it webby??

Edited to say:
Okay, I just started exploring the Austin Bar websites and stumbled across this picture. Tell me if you think this is Erin. Personally, I think it's a pretty close resemblance. If so, it's at the Aquarium Bar on 6th Street.

--thinks she should get $50 a night from Webby to pursue info on Erin

08-16-02, 11:11 AM (EST)
12. "Info and photos"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-02 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

Oh sure, you get Erin, I have to track down Helen...

Actually, someone pointed me to a link on EZ where someone claims to know of her, maybe you can get something about the bar from the photos, don't those shirts say "The A-something Bar"

http://pub124.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=14246.topic

Yes, she is a real estate agent but is primarily a bartender in downtown Austin. My source says she is she is very Elizabeth-esque but has the body of Sarah Jones from Survivor 4. Very likable. She is from the same area in Kansas as Jeff Probst. Says Survivor was a wonderful experience.

===========================

My source said she was absolutlely beautiful and would be someone that could succeed at this game due to her outgoing, sweet personality. She did not apply for Survivor by traditional means (sending in the tape and interviews) but rather was "discovered" by the casting crew and asked to do it.

===========================

Hopefully, I can set the record straight regarding a few things...

1. Erin is DEFINITELY NOT gay. A friend of mine is good friends and works with both Erin and her boyfriend. The web pics really don't do her justice. She is quite striking.

2. She is 26, not 30 as the Early Show voiceover said. The website says 26 years old.

3. She works at a popular bar here in Austin as a bartender.

4. She returned from wherever she was about 3 weeks ago. Had "disappeared" supposedly due to a sick family member. Nobody she works with or is friends with were suspicious.

5. My best guess is her normal stats are approx. 5'7", 125 pounds. She is in very good shape. Regarding weight loss, my friend said she seemed thin but not like she had lost a lot of weight (she is fairly petite to begin with)

I don't know yet if they will have watching parties at the bar she works at each week. Will let you know soon.

08-16-02, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Info and photos"
Hey Webby, I can't believe I actually found something on my own and it's backed up by stuff you got! It's for sure the Aquarium Bar just off 6th Street. It's a very trendy bar with incredibly expense drinks!

I'll suck it up and go there tonight and see if I can strike up a conversation.

Wish me luck!

--is totally JAZZED

08-19-02, 12:08 PM (EST)
14. "Update..."
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I wasn't able to make it to Erin's bar on Friday but Rain Crow and I are going to hit it on Thursday (happy hour would be easier to strike up a "friendly" conversation as opposed to a typical
Friday or Saturday 6th Street barfest.

I may go in tonight and see if I can find out what her work schedule is usually like and get a better idea of when to stake the place out.

Anyone else in Austin interested in tag-team investigation?

survivor5 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor5 Click to send private message to survivor5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Update..."
>
>I may go in tonight and
>see if I can find
>out what her work schedule
>is usually like and get
>a better idea of when
>to stake the place out.
>

Tonight would be a good night to go in!

08-19-02, 06:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Update..."
That sounds like some inside info from a fellow Austinite to me mist... (although what's it say if she stuck working Monday nights? )

-SB

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-02, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Other good nights?"
Welcome aboard survivor5! If Monday night is indeed a "good night" to visit the Aquarium Bar, we appreciate the heads up. I hate putting you on the spot or ask you to do anything that might directly violate some trust, but, I just have to ask....how about just a "wink and a nod" on any of the other nights that might be a "good night" to make a visit to the Aquarium Bar?

Not that a nice drink with pleasant company would not be fun, but if the bar's STAFF were really INTERESTING on any given night, that would make it a "good night" indeed.

Conspiratorily yours...
Rain Crow

08-20-02, 10:53 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Update..."
Well, I got out of work way late last night so I didn't get a chance to stop into the bar. Tonight looks better (if I can just get this Motion for New Trial finished and out the door!

*note to self: Must stop posting and work*

I'll pop online tonight and let you know what happened.
survivor5...shake your magic 8 ball and tell me how tonight looks?

*wink* *nudge*

08-20-02, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor5 Click to send private message to survivor5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Update..."
Well, my "favorite" nights to go downtown are Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. However, the bars get so busy on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday that it would be much harder to have a conversation with someone than it would on say a Monday night...
But, schedules change and people go out of town, so nothing is ever really set in stone ...
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday aren't as "exciting".

08-20-02, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Excellent!"
Thank you survivor5!

We will make every effort to put this info to good use. I think I also speak for Mistofleas when I say that we will be courteous, discrete, and proceed in a tasteful manner.

Hope to hear more from you at the show progresses.

Or, as Misto said in a previous post...any other Austinites (you?) care to join us?

Rain Crow

"Onward Thru the Fog!"

08-21-02, 03:22 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Excellent!"
>>>>when I say that we will be courteous, discrete, and proceed in a tasteful manner.>>>>

*snicker* *snort* *insert all out guffaw here*

Rain Crow hasn't met me yet!!! Oh wait until Thursday baby, wait until Thursday!!!

--is just kidding and wouldn't want to scare Rain Crow too bad

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-21-02, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins"
Sarah Jones more than kathy. I don't see the kathy conparison at all. Her bio has Sarah written all over it.

08-19-02, 11:24 PM (EST)
17. "New commercial"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-02 AT 11:32 PM (EST)

I didn't get in on tape, and watching it live I didn't see any new spoiler value in it, but CBS aired a new Survivor commercial spotlighing Erin (among others) this evening during either Raymond or Becker (I can't remember, I wasn't really watching the shows but the TV was on... some of you should know what I mean)

This has no spoiler vlaue but I'll say she looks much less pissed off and much cuter with the buff thing off her head and her short hair styled

-SB

08-24-02, 00:38 AM (EST)
24. "Bar Hoppin' for Erin..."
was fun, but not too productive. This is a report just to let everyone know that Mistofleas and I have not dropped the ball...well, maybe we juggled it a bit, but it is still in our possession and we will keep it in play.

As planned, Mistofleas and I rendezvoued at the Aquarium Bar this past Thursday at 5pm for happy hour and Erin spying. The bar's website says open at 4pm for happy hour, but alas, in reality, they open at 8pm. We automatically assumed that the EMB had heard of our mission and made the bar open late to foil us! Making the best of the situation, we adjourned to the bar next door to escape the heat and introduce ourselves at this, our first meeting.

Just as we were getting our drinks, my girlfriend showed up (no, she didn't follow me and catch me with a strange woman, Misto and I were waiting for her!). The three of us had a great visit (would love to tell you in more detail, but not on this Board). We also planned future Erin stealth missions before Misto had to go home.

My sweetie and I had dinner and at 8pm went to the Aquarium Bar. We were two of only five customers and were served by two male bartenders. No Erin in sight. We stayed till 8:30 and had to go home due to early obligations Friday (week nights are hell!)

Spoiling info: The Aquarium Bar is only open Tuesday-Saturday from 8pm till 2am. We know that Erin does not work Thursdays between 8-8:30 pm. There are still a lot of hours left to check out! Another thing, we now know that, unless the bar changes its hours, it will not be open during the airing of Survivor...since according to SeeBS, Survivor will still be broadcast during the 7-8pm time slot (Central time). So, no Aquarium Bar/Survivor parties to look forward to at this time. Perhaps they will open earlier once the Univ. of Texas is back in session and the days start getting shorter this fall. Heck, if they are smart, they will open early on Thursdays and suck in all us Survivor fans!

Rain Crow signing off for now.

"Onward Thru the Fog"

08-27-02, 09:52 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Bar Hoppin' for Erin..."
>Spoiling info: The Aquarium Bar
>is only open Tuesday-Saturday from
>8pm till 2am.

This is incorrect, the bar is open every day of the week, including Sunday and Monday. Weekend nights it opens at 7, weeknights 8 or 9.

>We know that Erin does not
>work Thursdays between 8-8:30 pm.

I don't think you should assume that a person works at the same time every week.

08-28-02, 00:22 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Bar Hoppin' for Erin..."
>>Spoiling info: The Aquarium Bar
>>is only open Tuesday-Saturday from
>>8pm till 2am.
>
>This is incorrect, the bar is open every day of the
>week, including Sunday and Monday. Weekend nights it opens
>at 7, weeknights 8 or 9.

Wow... OK, which is it folks -- we're not going to get very far this season if we can't even spoil the time that the bar opens, LOL...

>>We know that Erin does not work Thursdays between 8-8:30 pm.
>
>I don't think you should assume that a person works at
>the same time every week.

I have to agree with this, places like that tend to have a different schedule every week.

08-28-02, 07:39 PM (EST)
27. "Bar currently open on..."
Tuesday - Sunday from 8pm till 2am.

Mondays from 9pm till 2am.

Sorry for the confusion, but there are the "official hours".

I called the Aquarium Bar just five minutes ago and got these hours from a nice lady (Erin???) who apologized for the incorrect hours posted on their website and some possibly confusing info passed out via a phone message recording. She assured me that the hours above are currently correct (plus or minus a few minutes on opening times).

I asked if they would revise their hours after Univ. of Texas classes were back in session and she said no.

Why didn't I ask her name...because Misto and I have decided on our strategy and direct questions are not part of our plan right now. Due to various reasons, we will not be able to visit the bar until after Labor Day.

Good points about not expecting a regular schedule at a bar...I am in agreement. Now I have an excuse to go in at any time .

But oh, the agony of waiting....

Rain Crow

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-29-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Bar currently open on..."
Good Luck on your bar hooping. It is a tough job, but someone has to do it. If there is ever a contestant for Houston I will be glad to help out in this way.

producer 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-29-02, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail producer Click to send private message to producer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Contestant #2 -- Erin Collins"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-02 AT 12:46 PM (EST)

For your enjoyment.

-------------------------
Survivor Thailand - 2002
Out Click, Out Link, Out Post
http://www.survivorthailand.com

09-10-02, 12:57 PM (EST)
30. "Erin has two dangly-thingys"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-02 AT 01:11 PM (EST)

that can be seen hanging below her necklace in these three photos:

The third photo is a larger image of her "CBS Promo Mug Shot"

so I think she started out with two pretty dangly-thingys (we're still talking about her necklace folks ),

but she only has one in these two photos:

I suppose the question is, is this a case of lost or found? Could she have lost one dangly-thingy or added another one? I believe it is much more likely that she lost one rather than added one. Therefore, as a spoiler, I would say that as long as she is seen with two dangly-thingys, she is safe from the boot. Likewise, once she loses one, then she is fair game.

"Onward Thru the Fog"

(edited to add another photo)

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-02, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Erin has two dangly-thingys"
more interesting is the possibility of an alliance tip-off here. if she got the second from someone, or gave it to someone, we can perhaps begin to see the hidden workings of her tribe

good find!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •