The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff Probst on KTU Morning Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

NytZGirL 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-02, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NytZGirL Click to send private message to NytZGirL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff Probst on KTU Morning Show"
Good Morning everyone,

I just thought that I would just highlight some of what Jeff said this morning on KTU's Morning show.

Jeff was asked why should anyone watch Survivor 5 and he replied by saying that New Yorkers should especially watch since they have two individuals, Shi Ann Huang, a 28 and Ken Stafford, a 30 year-old police officer representing New York.

He went on to comment that these two people are in great shape and that Ken "represents for sure." He said it is interesting to see how people react to him knowing that he's a NYC cop. Also, he said that everyone had instant respect for him going into the game of Survivor. He also mentioned that it was interesting to see how that affects the game later on.

About Shi Ann, he states that she is a really cute and smart girl and that she takes a different approach then Ken in playing Survivor.

He then was asked about the challenges and like stated in the morning show transcript that they took a completely new approach and created new challenges.

They asked about an all-star Survivor and Jeff said that he is against it and that CBS has mentioned it but remains undecided. The morning show argued saying that it would be interesting to see who the "best of the best" would be, while Jeff felt that it would be boring seeing individuals you already know sitting around talking about their Letterman appearances.

They also asked him which survivor of all the 5 seasons was most difficult to work with and Jeff stated that most "dont mess with him" since they are unsure of how much of an impact he can have such as "grilling them at tribal council."

When asked about his job, Jeff said he has lots of fun and enjoys the job.

-cK*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •