The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDINGS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-04, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDINGS"
Well when it got right down to it a hat was the key to winning this game. If you payed tribute to my Cubby hat it was nice to you and gave you a great draw. If on the other hand you ignored it - it eventually caught up with you.

Final Standings

4th Place goes to emydi - The 422 points from the finale and the 77 points for bonus was not quite good enough and she finished with 1851

3rd Place goes to Okaloosajohn you can only ignore my hat for so long before it gives you some duds. 315 points in the finale and 118 points for the bonus gave you a total of 2013

2nd Place goes to Bebo You ignored the lucky hat in the most crutial point of the game and it came to bite you in the hiney. Getting 699 points in the finale was great, however you got 0 bonus points for a total of 2227

Our winner for the first ever Luck of the Draw-Survivor is:

KObrien_fan

She came from behind just like the real winner Chris and also knew when to rub the Cubby hat for luck. It helps that they showed Chris a billion times in his hat (263 for a total of 526 points). KO - you got more points in the finale than you had in all other portions put together 1828 and also with 126 bonus you ended up with a total of 3231 Congrats!!!! And since I am sig-pic challenged please feel free to create your own wonderful sig-pic

Please email me your addy and choice of Survivor DVDs and I will mail them out by Friday!!!

I would like to thank everyone for playing my new game and hope to see you all next season!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDI... KObrien_fan 12-13-04 1
   RE: LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDI... emydi 12-13-04 2
       RE: LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDI... KObrien_fan 12-13-04 3
           RE: LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDI... okaloosajohn 12-13-04 4
               RE: LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDI... emydi 12-14-04 5
                   RE: LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDI... KObrien_fan 12-14-04 6
                       RE: LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDI... emydi 12-14-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDINGS"
Wow, I knew Chris was going to be gold, but this was platinum!!!!! Thanks again PMS for the fun game, I'll make you a real special logo and host sigpic for Survivor Pulau.

I also want to give props to my final 4 opponents Emydi, OKJ, and Bebo- nice job you three.

2004 ASS Trivia Champ

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDINGS"
Congrats Katie

Thanks PMS for a great game...

So, I'm Eliza, I talk that much???

12-13-04, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDINGS"
Ummmm, no comment? Or should I just give you some bullshit answer, lol.

S9 LOTD Champion

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-13-04, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDINGS"
As Chris said, "You can't bullshit a bullshitter!"

Thanks for a fun game, everybody! Seems I'm just destined for third place, doesn't it?

12-14-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDINGS"
and me 4th...all three games ABC, PTB and LOTD all at at F4...

That deserves a siggie, doesn't it F4 LOSER

12-14-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
6. "RE: LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDINGS"
I'm on that task, will have it for you tonight if I don't get home too late from my basketball game.

S9 LOTD Champion

12-14-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
7. "RE: LUCK OF THE DRAW - FINAL STANDINGS"
woohoo, another siggie~~ I'm such a loser DAW!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •