The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-20-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4"
Ten questions, awaiting your answers…

(sarcasm not required, but degree of difficulty will factor into the scoring).

1. Reminding us that they are the wives of pra-fessional athletes, Sheree and Monica admit they have people to take care of them when they are traveling.
Who takes care of them at home?

2. Josh apologizes for making his Dad get on the train to Salzburg. Steve reminds him that sometimes Dad is right.
When has Steve ever made a correct decision?

3. Kelly complains she’s sick of looking at Jon’s ass. (Meanwhile the cameraman focuses on her ass.)
What would she rather be looking at?

4. Reichen and Chip nicknamed Monica and Sheree “The Supremes.”
What other singing groups have we seen in The Amazing Race 4?

5. Kelly admits she threw spitballs at the perky Millie-the-Mole types when she was in high school.
What else did Kelly do in high school?

6. Chip says its an absolute dream come true to ride LeMans with a race car driver.
What other dreams have come true for Chip?

7. Jon likens Kelly’s stress-reducing race car experience to a women’s orgasm. “They b!tich about it, they’re hard to come by, when they finally get it, they’re good for about a week.” She gets out of the car squealing and says, “That was awesome.” She is still squealing when they leave for Marseilles.
Which did she enjoy more, going all the way with the fast Frenchman, or once-a-week sex with Jon?
And will he ever get laid again now that he’s made that comment to millions of viewers?

8. Steve warns Reichen/Chip and Tian/Jaree to check their tires because “you never know what might happen.”
What might have happened?

9. Kelly insists Jon is lost heading for the lighthouse, but they arrive first. He asks, “Kelly, how many times I gotta prove you wrong?”
What’s the answer, and why?

10. After Philimination, Josh says “The race is outstanding. It changes who you are.”
Now that he’s finished, who has Josh become?

BONUS QUESTION:

Chuck got claustrophobic and backed away when he found himself wedged in somewhere hot and tight (and wet, I should add). Millie begged him to do The Hustle.
What other dance favorite would be more appropriate for Millie and Chuck?

Next week: KeithFan writes the Hawkeye 10!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4 KeithFan 06-20-03 1
 RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4 AMAI 06-20-03 2
 RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4 zinc 06-20-03 3
 RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4 mtopaz 06-20-03 4
 RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4 dajaki 06-20-03 5
 RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4 Bebo 06-22-03 6
   RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4 rpm 06-24-03 9
 RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4 LinusVP 06-22-03 7
   LOL! Bebo 06-23-03 8
   RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4 TeamJoisey 06-26-03 10
   RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4 trigirl 07-09-03 11
 RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4 SteffiGurl 07-13-03 12
   RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4 TeamJoisey 07-14-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-20-03, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4"

1. Reminding us that they are the wives of pra-fessional athletes, Sheree and Monica admit they have people to take care of them when they are traveling.

The gardener, the pool guy, and "Mr. Buzzy"

2. Josh apologizes for making his Dad get on the train to Salzburg. Steve reminds him that sometimes Dad is right.

Not signing up for "Father/Son Night" at the prison.

3. Kelly complains she’s sick of looking at Jon’s ass. (Meanwhile the cameraman focuses on her ass.)

Beethoven's ass! Oops, wrong episode.

Meatloaf(s)?

5. Kelly admits she threw spitballs at the perky Millie-the-Mole types when she was in high school.

The shorter answer might be what DIDN'T she do in HS, for example, take music history.

6. Chip says its an absolute dream come true to ride LeMans with a race car driver.

Leave out "LeMans with" in above...

7. Jon likens Kelly’s stress-reducing race car experience to a women’s orgasm. “They b!tich about it, they’re hard to come by, when they finally get it, they’re good for about a week.” She gets out of the car squealing and says, “That was awesome.” She is still squealing when they leave for Marseilles.
Which did she enjoy more, going all the way with the fast Frenchman, or once-a-week sex with Jon?

Once a week? Hell, she's still doing better than 1/2 the teams.

And will he ever get laid again now that he’s made that comment to millions of viewers?

I see many dates with Rosey Palm in his future.

8. Steve warns Reichen/Chip and Tian/Jaree to check their tires because “you never know what might happen.”

Due to lack of sleep/food Steve may have mistaken them for fresh Krispy Kreams! MMmmmmmmmm, doughnuts, aaarrghhh.

9. Kelly insists Jon is lost heading for the lighthouse, but they arrive first. He asks, “Kelly, how many times I gotta prove you wrong?”

Already having "gotten hers" for the week, Kelly had no interest in noticing the giant French phalus. Jon has no chance, afterall- the woman is always right, just ask Mrs. Keithfan.

10. After Philimination, Josh says “The race is outstanding. It changes who you are.”

Spiderman.

BONUS QUESTION:

Chuck got claustrophobic and backed away when he found himself wedged in somewhere hot and tight (and wet, I should add). Millie begged him to do The Hustle.

The Chastity Two-Step?
The Virginity Mambo?
The Blue Willie Waltz?
The "We're" Square Dance?
The Whoa Tiger Lambada?

Great questions! I've got my work cut out for me next week to keep the bar raised!

"Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
- Saint Augustine (354-430)

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-20-03, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4"
Ten questions, awaiting your answers…
I'm so Excited

1. Reminding us that they are the wives of pra-fessional athletes, Sheree and Monica admit they have people to take care of them when they are traveling. Who takes care of them at home?
Mothers' Little Helpers

2. Josh apologizes for making his Dad get on the train to Salzburg. Steve reminds him that sometimes Dad is right. When has Steve ever made a correct decision?
I'm sure there have to have been some. I just can't think of any right now. Wait a minute - it was a correct decision to let little Joshie have his way - so he could learn a big lesson and Dad could lord it over him how Josh's Decision cost them the game.

3. Kelly complains she’s sick of looking at Jon’s ass. (Meanwhile the cameraman focuses on her ass.) What would she rather be looking at?
She seems more of a nipple girl.

4. Reichen and Chip nicknamed Monica and Sheree “The Supremes.” What other singing groups have we seen in The Amazing Race 4?
You want me to characterize that "noise" of Jon&Al's rendition of "Figaro" don't you? That wasn't singing - that was America's newest weapon

5. Kelly admits she threw spitballs at the perky Millie-the-Mole types when she was in high school. What else did Kelly do in high school?
She hid the erasers from the teacher.

6. Chip says its an absolute dream come true to ride LeMans with a race car driver. What other dreams have come true for Chip?
That day he caught the bouquet at his sister's wedding and Reichen just beamed at him from across the room.

7. Jon likens Kelly’s stress-reducing race car experience to a women’s orgasm. “They b!tich about it, they’re hard to come by, when they finally get it, they’re good for about a week.” She gets out of the car squealing and says, “That was awesome.” She is still squealing when they leave for Marseilles. Which did she enjoy more, going all the way with the fast Frenchman, or once-a-week sex with Jon? And will he ever get laid again now that he’s made that comment to millions of viewers?
That Fast Car ride kept her going for a week, but sure Jon will get laid, and by Kelly. They both get off on humiliation and shame. What other explanation for them going on tv and behaving this way?

8. Steve warns Reichen/Chip and Tian/Jaree to check their tires because “you never know what might happen.” What might have happened?
A map to the Pit Stop might have got into the wheel well

There is no known number for this. It won't matter how many times Kelly is proved wrong - she will always maintain she is right each and every time until the fact of her mistake is made plain.

10. After Philimination, Josh says “The race is outstanding. It changes who you are.” Now that he’s finished, who has Josh become?
Charlie Sheen

BONUS QUESTION:

Chuck got claustrophobic and backed away when he found himself wedged in somewhere hot and tight (and wet, I should add). Millie begged him to do The Hustle. What other dance favorite would be more appropriate for Millie and Chuck?
The Funky Chicken

zinc 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-20-03, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zinc Click to send private message to zinc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4"
1. Reminding us that they are the wives of pra-fessional athletes, Sheree and Monica admit they have people to take care of them when they are traveling. Who takes care of them at home?
So that's what George Hamilton and the cast of ABC's "Family" are doing these days!

2. Josh apologizes for making his Dad get on the train to Salzburg. Steve reminds him that sometimes Dad is right. When has Steve ever made a correct decision?
When he forbade Josh to get his knuckles tattooed.

3. Kelly complains she’s sick of looking at Jon’s ass. (Meanwhile the cameraman focuses on her ass.) What would she rather be looking at?
Phil's investment portfolio.

4. Reichen and Chip nicknamed Monica and Sheree “The Supremes.” What other singing groups have we seen in The Amazing Race 4?
The most recognizable have been Milli Vanilli, Tammy WHINE-Ette with Jon NEEDS-Cash and The Violent Femmes.

5. Kelly admits she threw spitballs at the perky Millie-the-Mole types when she was in high school. What else did Kelly do in high school?
She was runner up to Carrie for Prom Queen.

6. Chip says its an absolute dream come true to ride LeMans with a race car driver. What other dreams have come true for Chip?
Well, there is that Snow White and the Seven Leather-Clad Dwarves fantasy but this isn't quite the place to post more about that.

7. Jon likens Kelly’s stress-reducing race car experience to a women’s orgasm. “They b!tich about it, they’re hard to come by, when they finally get it, they’re good for about a week.” She gets out of the car squealing and says, “That was awesome.” She is still squealing when they leave for Marseilles. Which did she enjoy more, going all the way with the fast Frenchman, or once-a-week sex with Jon?
The Frenchman (she managed to stay awake).
Of course; I understand Scott Peterson has a fan club, too.

8. Steve warns Reichen/Chip and Tian/Jaree to check their tires because “you never know what might happen.” What might have happened?
There would be a "Best Blown Tire" detour.

Every Single Time. Remember, he IS the male.

10. After Philimination, Josh says “The race is outstanding. It changes who you are.” Now that he’s finished, who has Josh become?
Spokesmodel for the Salvation Army Donation Program."

BONUS QUESTION:

Chuck got claustrophobic and backed away when he found himself wedged in somewhere hot and tight (and wet, I should add). Millie begged him to do The Hustle. What other dance favorite would be more appropriate for Millie and Chuck?
The Watusi is Wat-u-get-and-nothing-more.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-20-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4"
1. Reminding us that they are the wives of pra-fessional athletes, Sheree and Monica admit they have people to take care
of them when they are traveling. Who takes care of them at
home?
WIPASS, or Wives of Professional Athlete's Support Services, whereby trained pra-fessional sychophants come to your home, eat all your food, and pretend you are something special.

When he decided to cut his losses, get them hopelessly lost in Marseilles, and spare TAR viewers any more of Josh's spastic behavior.

The back of Millie's head, just before she throws a spitwad at it.

Those amazing singing clowns!

5. Kelly admits she threw spitballs at the perky Millie-the-Mole types when she was in high school. What else did Kelly do in
high school?

I have a feeling, whatever it was, it wasn't anything too mentally challenging.

Being called a 'manhandler'

7. Jon likens Kelly’s stress-reducing race car experience to a women’s orgasm. “They b!tich about it, they’re hard to come by,
when they finally get it, they’re good for about a week.” She gets out of the car squealing and says, “That was awesome.” She
is still squealing when they leave for Marseilles. Which did she enjoy more, going all the way with the fast Frenchman, or once-a-week sex with Jon?

I'm willing to wager $5 that it was going all the way with the fast Frenchman.

By Kelly - yes. By any woman who has an actual sex drive - no.

Jaree might have put them into her backpack as souveneirs, thus slowing her down even more!

9. Kelly insists Jon is lost heading for the lighthouse, but they arrive first. He asks, “Kelly, how many times I gotta prove you wrong?” What’s the answer, and why?

Approx 52 times a year

I'm hoping the American who doesn't travel any more.

BONUS QUESTION:

The Shag-A-Go-Go Baby!

Mmmm Topaz

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-20-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4"
Which homes are you talking about? The ones in the city where the husbands are employed? The ones back in the hometowns where they spend the off-season? The little 3,000 sq. foot cabins on the lake? The tiny little skiing cabins in the Rockies? The homes that they bought for their mamas? Which homes?

Time: 24 hours after his son was born.
Decision: "Honey, Josh is enough. I'm going to schedule a vasectomy now."

Her own ass. She carries a mirror just for this purpose.

Millie and Chuck: YerRythmics, We'reAbstinence
Jon and Al: Hootie and the ClownFish

Put out

Riding the sheets with a fighter jet pilot

7. Jon likens Kelly’s stress-reducing race car experience to a women’s orgasm. “They b!tich about it, they’re hard to come by, when they finally get it, they’re good for about a week.” She gets out of the car squealing and says, “That was awesome.” She is still squealing when they leave for Marseilles. Which did she enjoy more, going all the way with the fast Frenchman, or once-a-week sex with Jon? And will he ever get laid again now that he’s made that comment to millions of viewers?
She definitely enjoyed the LeMans ride more than sex with ho-hum Jon. He will get laid, but Kelly just might decide that an orgasm will last her two weeks.

They might have run over Mr. Bill. Oh noooo!

9. Kelly insists Jon is lost heading for the lighthouse, but they arrive first. He asks, “Kelly, how many times I gotta prove you wrong?” What’s the answer, and why?
Answer: At least once a day
Why: Kelly has short term memory loss and must be reminded daily that Jon is the brains of the outfit. So sad.

The alternate sperm donor for Reichen and Chip's future children

BONUS QUESTION: Chuck got claustrophobic and backed away when he found himself wedged in somewhere hot and tight (and wet, I should add). Millie begged him to do The Hustle. What other dance favorite would be more appropriate for Millie and Chuck?
The Macarena - A lot of limb movement, somewhat energetic, but really rather boring, a lot like Chuck himself.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4"
1. Reminding us that they are the wives of pra-fessional athletes, Sheree and Monica admit they have people to take care
of them when they are traveling. Who takes care of them at home?

The pool boys.

The day he told Josh to move out of the house.

Jon's wallet and bank account balance - she is a Bridezilla, after all.

R & C are so Wham!

The wrestling team.

Taking a victory lap with a race car driver.

Duh, and no.

Well, after years of use without proper rotation, those things can get worn unevenly and have to be replaced early. These young kids don't think about stuff like that.

Doesn't matter - Hell is going to freeze over first.

Jack Osborne

BONUS QUESTION:

Oh, this is easy...the Hokey Pokey!

Bebo, Mistress of the Painfully Obvious and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

rpm 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-24-03, 05:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rpm Click to send private message to rpm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4"
Excuse me Bebo, but since it's Millie and Chuck dancing, did you mean to say the Hokey No-Pokey?

LinusVP 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-03, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LinusVP Click to send private message to LinusVP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4"
Hey everyone. Posting virgin here. Be gentle.

The team doctor is good for a Xanax prescription every couple of months.

Well it wasn't that one night he forgot the condom.

Millie's mole?

Millie & Chuck - Chuckie & the Blowfish
(working at an aquarium has its perks)
Steve & Dave - Frankie & Dino
(they race like they're dead)
Dave & Jeff - Duuuh Beach Boys

Forced a music history teacher into early retirement by incessantly ridiculing his lecture "The Five Viennese Homes of Ludwig Von Beethoven" with "What are you?!? Retarded!!!".

Chip - "I've always dreamed of deflowering a virgin, but by the time Reichen and I got together the only thing virgin on him was his ears. Now that Josh is gone look out Chuck."

The lap around the track lasted twice as long as sex with Jon.

Yes, but Kelly's bringing out the strap-on.

They might have been replaced with hoops of swiss cheese, you get a better ride with cheddar.

What are you, retarded? Kelly's never wrong.

That annoying Verizon guy. "Dad, can you hear me now?"

BONUS QUESTION:

The Electric Slide-it-in. You know, you can do a lot and technically still be virgins.

Linus

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-03, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "LOL!"
Welcome, Linus! If your first post is any indication, you have a true Basher spirit. Looking forward to more great posts from you.

Bebo, Mistress of the Painfully Obvious and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

06-26-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4"

Welcome, and I feel honored that my list inspired your first post. And thanks for the Electric Slide, which is why I wrote the question.
Although my answer is this: "With Chuck refusing to satisfy her, Millie's got an "Electric Slide" in the nightstand to end those frustrating evenings."

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-09-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4"
Welcome LinusVP,

Excellent post. I especially loved:

Kelly admits she threw spitballs at the perky Millie-the-Mole types when she was in high school.

Forced a music history teacher into early retirement by incessantly ridiculing his lecture "The Five Viennese Homes of Ludwig Von Beethoven" with "What are you?!? Retarded!!!".

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-13-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4"
>BONUS QUESTION:

"Born to Hand Jive", maybe?

07-14-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Hawkeye 10, Episode 4"

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!!!

I'm stealing it for the summary.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •