The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You just Whine, Whine"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-07, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"You just Whine, Whine"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-07 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

Edit: Darn thing thought I wanted to post....Oh well.

Whine,
Whine too much.

Sprint sends Dear John letters to customers who dare to complain repeatedly.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=3361743&page=1

A new low in customer service?

Summertribe and the living is easy!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: You just Whine, Whine jbug 07-11-07 1
 RE: You just Whine, Whine byoffer 07-11-07 2
 RE: You just Whine, Whine Max Headroom 07-11-07 3
   RE: You just Whine, Whine byoffer 07-11-07 4
       RE: You just Whine, Whine Snidget 07-11-07 6
 RE: You just Whine, Whine Brownroach 07-11-07 5
   RE: You just Whine, Whine nailbone 07-11-07 7
       RE: You just Whine, Whine Snidget 07-11-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-07, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: You just Whine, Whine"
Hummmm......
Think I may get our company's account with UPS cancelled?
Seems like all I do is complain to them and/or about them - but with customer service as bad as theirs, what more can I do besides complain? I sure can't find much good to say.

Sharina gave me this Southern Comfort so blame her if I get hot silly.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-07, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: You just Whine, Whine"
*removes Snidget's RTVW account for continually complaining about board guidelines*

I suspect there is something in the fine print in the service agreement that Sprint (and other companies) make new customers sign that allows them to do this. But I dare anyone to try to negotiate this contract clause when signing up for phone services.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-07, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: You just Whine, Whine"
Put me on Sprint's side. I worked with customer service reps in a previous job, and they told me that a few problem customers ate up a large amount of their time. The catch is the definition of a "problem customer" -- how is that determined? But my guess is that Sprint did some analysis, carefully considered the ramifications, set the bar very high, and dumped the worst 0.01% of customers.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-07, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: You just Whine, Whine"
Just a thought here, but what if Sprint actually solved the customers problems? Then maybe they wouldn't call so often.

Having said that, we all know stories of customers who call to complain about every little hiccup. I supposed if those customers are driving the costs up for the rest of us then letting them go makes sense.

07-11-07, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: You just Whine, Whine"
Well if you listen to the company they say they only let go of the people who call 300 times a month every month.

However a lot of the customers say well it took 6 months of them billing me wrong each and every month with 5 calls each time because they had to transfer me to other people and everytime I got transfered they ended up disconnecting me.

Kinda reminds me of the home insurance companies where you dare not ever even call them to ask about getting something covered because they will double your rates then drop you even if you didn't put the claim in.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-07, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: You just Whine, Whine"
And if any of those dumped by Sprint had any questions, the company advised them, naturally, to place a call to customer service.

Bwahahaha. Perfect.

(When I got my cellphone, everyone told me not to get Sprint
because their service sucks.)

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-07, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: You just Whine, Whine"
Up in the mountains, my Cingular/AT&T phone got service, where the Sprint phones didn't.

New sig courtesy of Sharnina!
We had it in case of emergency, but I did call DW from the top of the highest mountains we climbed, on the 4th, just for grins.

07-11-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: You just Whine, Whine"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-07 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

Yep, it is funny which phones get reception where.

Our field studies out in the middle of nowhere it tended to vary, but the one constant was the guy who checked before he went out there to make sure the company he was getting the phone through would be able to work out in those remote locations, never worked.

ETA: I also have Cingular/ATT and it got borrowed a lot. Good thing I had lots of rollover minutes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •