The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivornews.net Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-18-02, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivornews.net Predictions"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-02 AT 00:43 AM (EST)

WARNING: This post may contain accurate spoilers... we all know about Snewser's predictions, so don't go if you don't wanna know.

Okay... that should be enough space... here's his predictions (hilight the below blank space to view):

Final Two: Vee and Neleh

Winner: Vee

Article (with details): http://www.survivornews.net/article?id=70

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivornews.net Predictions survivormitsx 05-18-02 1
   RE: Survivornews.net Predictions ShowMeTheWinner 05-18-02 5
 RE: Survivornews.net Predictions Lancerdude74 05-18-02 2
 Prediction or inside info????? shakes the clown 05-18-02 3
   RE: Prediction or inside info????? survivormitsx 05-18-02 4
   RE: Prediction or inside info????? Napalm in the Morning 05-18-02 10
       RE: Prediction or inside info????? dabo 05-18-02 17
   starting to doubt my original thoug... shakes the clown 05-18-02 20
 RE: Survivornews.net Predictions heymikey 05-18-02 6
   Is he giving us a hint... annmurphyvt 05-18-02 7
       RE: Is he giving us a hint... shakes the clown 05-18-02 8
       RE: Is he giving us a hint... survivormitsx 05-18-02 9
 RE: Survivornews.net Predictions katem 05-18-02 11
   Is Dork Just Jumping on the Bandwag... annmurphyvt 05-18-02 12
 RE: Survivornews.net Predictions Spidey 05-18-02 13
   I agree Spidey annmurphyvt 05-18-02 14
   I also agree, Spidey bebekid 05-18-02 15
   RE: Survivornews.net Predictions Napalm in the Morning 05-18-02 16
       RE: Survivornews.net Predictions cutie 05-18-02 19
       RE: Survivornews.net Predictions War on Jeff 05-18-02 21
           RE: Survivornews.net Predictions Napalm in the Morning 05-18-02 23
           RE: Survivornews.net Predictions Q 05-18-02 33
       Kathy goes next. Neleh win it all. PagongRatEater 05-18-02 22
           RE: Kathy goes next. Neleh win it ... BMH 05-18-02 24
           RE: Kathy goes next. Neleh win it ... cutie 05-18-02 26
   i also also agree spidey (lol) cutie 05-18-02 18
       RE: i also also agree spidey (lol) survivormitsx 05-18-02 25
       RE: i also also agree spidey (lol) Spidey 05-18-02 27
 New person..My thoughts and questio... Kat 05-18-02 28
   RE: New person..My thoughts and que... shakes the clown 05-18-02 29
       RE: New person..My thoughts and que... Kat 05-18-02 30
           RE: New person..My thoughts and que... shakes the clown 05-18-02 32
       RE: New person..My thoughts and que... Q 05-18-02 34
   The Big ol' What If? Tylogulator 05-18-02 36
 RE: Survivornews.net Predictions potatochip 05-18-02 31
   Please Explain... annmurphyvt 05-18-02 35
 I'm a Believer toddE 05-19-02 37
 RE: Survivornews.net Predictions Lancerdude74 05-19-02 38
 RE: Survivornews.net Predictions volmel 05-19-02 39
   RE: Survivornews.net Predictions Kat 05-19-02 40
       RE: Survivornews.net Predictions survivormitsx 05-19-02 41
           RE: Survivornews.net Predictions volmel 05-19-02 42
           RE: Survivornews.net Predictions katem 05-19-02 43
               RE: Survivornews.net Predictions survivormitsx 05-19-02 44
               RE: Survivornews.net Predictions corcam 05-19-02 45
 The VEE parade continues...... katem 05-19-02 46
   RE: The VEE parade continues...... corcam 05-19-02 47
       RE: The VEE parade continues...... erikman 05-19-02 48
   RE: The VEE parade continues...... MatineeIdol 05-19-02 49
   RE: The VEE parade continues...... zzz 05-19-02 50
 RE: Survivornews.net Predictions Q 05-20-02 51
   RE: Survivornews.net Predictions SurvivorBlows 05-20-02 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-18-02, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
Hmm thanks for that sleeeve...except i am still proned into not believing it. I just can't see that happening at all. I mean hell, it's survivor, so anything can happen...and i guess snewser is pretty accurate, so i guess we will just have to wait and see. If Vecepia does indeed win, i will still be convinced that she doesn't deserve it. So if your sure Snewswer wrote this, is he always 100% accurate everytime?

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-18-02, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
I think, like what shakes said, there is a difference between Snewser when it comes to spoiling and speculation. Spoiling will be based on a leak that they managed to track down and speculation is based on Snewser's opinions. Snewser is 100% correct when it comes to spoiling but not as good in the speculations as evidenced by the Zoe boot miss.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor!

Lancerdude74 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-02, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
This obviously doesn't look good for Kathy's chances, but maybe MB used Rosie being a blabbermouth to his advantage. Maybe he told Rosie to do a "fake slip-up" thinking that nobody would believe it. I would have liked to have heard the tone that Rosie used in saying this. Still this does have the look of a possible spoiler.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-02, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Prediction or inside info?????"
The ONLY question that matters right now is......do you think this is a prediction or something Snwerser got from his source?

I'm not going to repeat the whole history cause if you still don't get it then you're probably too busy trying to remember who has previous votes against them in case there is a tie vote at the next TC....

Anyway, the point is that if this info came from Snewser's source it is good as gold and you can go ahead and fill out your PTTE accordingly.

But, if this is just Snewser's prediction then give it no more weight than you would to any of the other heavyweight spoilers on the web. Snewser has a great prediction record, but it isn't perfect...he has gotten one or two wrong this year just like everyone else.

My inclination from reading this a couple of times is that this is a prediction and NOT sourced info. The reason......whenever Snewser has had sourced info he simply states what his information is....he doesn't bother to back it up with spoiling evidence. Example....."Snewswer has learned that Kathy makes the final 4"

On the other hand, when Snewser makes a prediction he tends to try and back it up with some evidence. Example, "The vidcaps point to another Rotu IC victory, Sara gets the boot."

Now applying that logic to his F4 prediction.......he does take the time to supply evidence if you check out the text of the prediction.....he supplies an exert from a Robert interview and he speculates as to a John exit interview quote. Although he doesn't give any reasoning for why Kathy and Paschal get voted out he does give details as to how the final vote will break down.

Precedent seems to dictate that if he was simply TOLD who the final two were and who wins he would just list the final results without explaining the reasoning and logic behind it.

05-18-02, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Prediction or inside info?????"
Thanks for clearing that up Shakes...i just couldn't comprehend in my head why Kathy wouldn't be in the final two..when i read that he said she wasn't, my heart sank and i was like "okay, gotta prepare for the letdown..." but honestly, no evidence has been pointed towards a Vecepia victory at all. All evidence points in the directions of Kathy and Neleh..which i think are going to end up the final two. And about the whole Rosie comment, Rosie slipped ON PURPOSE, just like Kim P slipped ON PURPOSE. Mark Burnett lets things slip so we try to doubt it...but then again, i could be wrong...its just how i see it. Thanks for the relievement Shakes, i was really worried!

Napalm in the Morning 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-18-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Napalm%20in%20the%20Morning Click to send private message to Napalm%20in%20the%20Morning Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Prediction or inside info?????"
My inclination from reading this a couple of times is that this is a prediction and NOT sourced info. . . Precedent seems to dictate that if he was simply TOLD who the final two were and who wins he would just list the final results without explaining the reasoning and logic behind it.

This coming from the CLOWN, the biggest PR machine for Snewser, makes me feel a whole lot better (no kidding Shakes) based on my thoughts regarding VEE which I think her only shot at F2 is winning the next two IC's.

I still believe the KATHY web site gaffe spoiler is strong evidence she makes the F2. (I would bump that thread to the first page, but - as a rookie - don't feel I've earned the right to modify the boards. Maybe SB will consider it?)

However, if SNEWSER is wrong, I think I will be just as dissapointed in that source as I would be at EPMB if VEE would take it all.

I would love to hear more arguments AGAINST the SNEWSER predictions which I tend to believe is incorrect. BRING IT ON!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-02, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Prediction or inside info?????"
link to the full Possible Kathy Spoiler:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2811.shtml

Even though it isn't locked, it should probably be treated as read only unless Webby or one of the mods bumps it; if there's anything left to say about it, that is, but it seems pretty well covered already.

05-18-02, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "starting to doubt my original thoughts"
> Although he doesn't give
>any reasoning for why Kathy
>and Paschal get voted out
>he does give details as
>to how the final vote
>will break down.
>
> Precedent seems to dictate that
>if he was simply TOLD
>who the final two were
>and who wins he would
>just list the final results
>without explaining the reasoning and
>logic behind it.

.....the more and more I think about it, the more something obvious starts to stand out......IF Snewswer was given sourced info as to how the F4 would turn out odds are that he would NOT know who the winner was, but only who the final two were. The reason is that with the lockbox there are very few if any people that actually KNOW who wins, but there are several people who know who the final 2 are.

Then it struck me......Snewser gives ZERO reasoning as to why Paaschal and Kathy are the next two voted out, nor does he really give the order in which they will go. But he does state definitively that they will be the next two voted out. The only time he gives any reasoning and speculation is when it comes down to who will win between Vee and heleN.....

So, even if Snewser DID have an inside source as to the final 2, he still wouldn't know who actually won the game and would have to rely on his own spoiling skills to speculate as to the winner.

In conclusion, because of the complete lack of reasoning or boot order given for the Paschal and Kathy boots I'm starting to lean towards Snewser having an actual source as to the final 2. If he didn't then he would have at least speculated as to why K/P were getting voted out. However, I believe his prediction that Vee will win is based on his own spec as opposed to inside info.

Of course, this contradicts the Kathy website spoiler, but it does support bitter Gina's comments regarding the final 2.

As for Truedorktimes, they're idiots who don't know what they are talking about.......all they do is copy whatever ABT or Snewser says....in fact, they have even changed their boot picks a couple of times this season after seeing who ABT picked.....so, I don't consider then an independent spoiling outlet like Snewser, ABT, SurvivorCentral, SurvivorPhoenix or some of the other sites that make weekly predictions.

Damn Snewswer, I wish he wouldv'e come right out and clarified exactly what his "prediction" meant...but oh well, I guess this makes this ep that much tougher to nail.

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-02, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
I'm sure SNN is a pretty reliable source, but I just hope they got that info from merely speculating than from an actual insider source.

Although I have to say, Neleh and Vee in the final 2 fits perfectly to what Sarah and Gina said in their interviews, which basically is that 'they know who the final 2 are and they have an idea who won'.

Since they don't exactly know what went down after they got voted off, they pretty much assumed that all of the Rotu members will vote for Neleh instead of Vee due to tribal lines. IF (I said if) Neleh and Paschal were in the final 2, they would not say that they have an idea who won since, from their perspective, it would be a hard choice. If Vee wins, I guess they would be shocked to find out that their initial pick was wrong.

annmurphyvt 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-18-02, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annmurphyvt Click to send private message to annmurphyvt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Is he giving us a hint..."
Do you think, those of you who know, that he might be giving us a signal that it is NOT V,N in the final it is really P,K and doesnt want to say he told the ending?

05-18-02, 11:23 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Is he giving us a hint..."
No. That makes no sense whatsover.

05-18-02, 11:25 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Is he giving us a hint..."
That's a really interesting idea...i never thought of that. But the thing that made me think he knew was because at the top of the page he said "eerily accurate" predictions. I dont know if he was just confident or actually knew. I personally think Kathy and Neleh have both had too much editing for them to fall short.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-02, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
I don't know how accurate these people are or who runs the joint, but truedorktimes.com has agreed with snewser's predictions. They say Pappy goes first (Vee wins IC), then Kathy goes (Neleh wins IC) and Vee wins the game.

I have no info on these people, maybe you all do, I just thought I would post it here FYI.

05-18-02, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annmurphyvt Click to send private message to annmurphyvt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Is Dork Just Jumping on the Bandwagon?"
Could be the bandwagon.....I hope not. If Vee wins, probably won't watch S4...at this point, may not even watch final. SO disappointed if Kathy edited to win and MB just messed with us.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-02, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
I just read the article and just don't get the logic. There is no evidence that Pappy and Kathy get the boot. I do agree that the Rotu 4 just might vote Vee over Neleh, simply out of spite or the fact that Vee "played" better. But we first have to get to a F2 with N/V, and I don't see it happening.

Most of the spoilers and spec. point to a K/P F2: Kathy's 39 days comment that was abruptly changed, TP saying a male/female F2, Kathy's editing, John's "I'm not done yet" (likely animosity toward Pappy) Have I missed any?

On the other hand, there is little to nothing I have seen that would point toward V/N in F2. Have I missed something? Show me something/anything that would point to K and P getting the boot and I could change my mind. But this is simply not enough for me.

05-18-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
14. "I agree Spidey"
Kathy's comments about "seeing my self through others" could have only happened if they had had a chance to tell her DIRECTLY in the Final TC how they saw her. Up until know I have not seen anyone really totally disclosing how they "see" her. They would, IMHO, could and probably did this at the last TC

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-18-02, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "I also agree, Spidey"
I read the true dork times reasoning, and while I agree that it is possible, to me it seems unlikely. I especially don't see Kathy losing an endurance IC to Neleh. I think the older a strong woman gets, the better her resolve and will, and Kathy has proven she has that in spades.

If true dork times and snewser are right about this, then I will NEVER doubt them again about anything! I just can't quite buy the whole thing yet.

bebe

05-18-02, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Napalm%20in%20the%20Morning Click to send private message to Napalm%20in%20the%20Morning Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
>On the other hand, there is
>little to nothing I have
>seen that would point toward
>V/N in F2. Have
>I missed something? Show
>me something/anything that would point
>to K and P getting
>the boot and I could
>change my mind. But
>this is simply not enough
>for me.

I completely agree. In a two hour show (probably about one hour after all the commercials), how could EPMB possibly have the audience excited about a N/V final?

The ONLY way I see it is if Vee wins F4 IC and comes up with an ABOSOLUTELY BRILLIANT plan that would amaze and shock all of us. However, in~VEE~sible has been so "ordinary" I just don't see that happening.

In addition, there are just too many slim possibilities for Pappy to go next:
1.) Vee or Kathy win F4 IC and convince each other to vote Pappy. N/P would IMHO both vote for Vee. Only some freaky tie-breaker would send Pappy to Loser Lodge. Why would V or K "gamble" with a tie-breaker rather than guarantee a F3?
2.) If N/V or Kathy win F4 IC, Neleh shocks the world and votes Pappy. Just no way in HECK this happens.

Although I have stated that VEE could possibly win ONLY if she wins BOTH the F4 and F3 TC's, I beleive the chances are slim and none.

Please, someone, anyone, make a truly convicing argument for VEE winning this thing!!

cutie 58 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-02, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cutie Click to send private message to cutie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
i agree with you in point 2 that n/p would never vote with each other, but for point 1, i think vee would definitely have nothing to lose to have a pact with kathy to force a tie vote, since vee is sure to be booted if she cant win immunity, kathy, if she have the pact with vee SECRETLY, then she wont hv anythg to lose since the tie vote will be between n/p and vee, surely n/p would be pissed and may not vote for her in f2 , this is why i think kathy would not vote with vee, but there is still a possibilty that kathy would do it.

War on Jeff 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-18-02, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail War%20on%20Jeff Click to send private message to War%20on%20Jeff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
Not Solid Spoiler but, backing up snewser "accurate prediction"last episode ended with Jeff Saying something to the effect of
"only two IC wins will guarantee a final 2"

IF...

Vee wins first IC, her and Kathy vote Paschal, P/N vote Vee, rumoured tiebreaker was IC holder breaks the tie. Bye Pappy

Vee wins second IC, who's the bigger threat to her with the Jury, K or N, has to be K... neleH and Vee vote Kathy.

Jury consisting mostly of people taken out by the P/N combo...

looks like Vee

05-18-02, 03:19 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-02 AT 07:23 PM (EST)

>rumoured tiebreaker was IC holder breaks the tie.

If this is true, I will probably change my opinion that Kathy wins.

Looking at the PROS and CONS of KATHY trying to split up N/P:

PROS
1.) If she doesn't win F3 IC, she would have a 50/50 chance (between Vee and N or P) as opposed to no chance with N/P in final three.
2.) She may obtain bonus points from Rotu4 jury members who see N/P as leaders of their demise.

CONS
1.) She MIGHT lose N or P's jury vote, but it probably wouldn't matter.
2.) N/P MIGHT be less of a challenge threat then Vee, but not enough to make a difference.

Therefore, it seems Kathy's best play would be to split up N/P somehow. It appears the only way this is possible is with a tie vote at F4 TC, which also means either Kathy or Vee would have to win the IC. (If either N or P win, then Vee is gone for sure.)

If it's K/V with N or P in F3, then Kathy would likely go if she does not win the IC since V and N or P would see K as a bigger threat. In that case, V would probably get Rotu4 vote over N or P.

Vee wins.

However, I will only be convinced Vee wins if someone can totally dismiss the KATHY web site gaffe spoiler. And, it will have to be a reason better than "39 Days" was used as a figure of speach. IF that were true, then why would they have changed it?

Edited to change type-o "30 days" to "39 days".

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-18-02, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
I hope more than anything this N/V ending is not the case, but if it is your logic is the same as mine. Kathy has said to Rob that P is the biggest threat. I first thought the jeff statement was added later and pointed to Kathy winning the next two ICs, but now I am not sure. K/V tie vote out P by whatever means available (does not matter). N/P would want P to be the tie breaker in a triva quiz, so I see him wanting to play if a tie is evident to the tribe. Then after P is gone, see Chicks are in the finals editing by MB and statement by Kathy in the slingshot challenge, comes true. Then V wins again, and chooses N to go to the finals. Kathy has the respect of the Rotu 4, not Neleh.

Vee then wins.

I hope this is not the case, but your logic, which I agree with can come to pass.

The only problem. Would Burnett be so stupid to downplay the winning character for so long. Remember the audience he edits for is the general populous, not spoilers. I'm sure he avoids giving spoiler ammunition when possible or desired, but to edit Kathy so much and not make the F2. To leave V out and make up for it in a two hour special? Not sure.

Again, hope this will not come to pass. now dinner is ready, so later.
D.R.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-02, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Kathy goes next. Neleh win it all."
It is tough to suport this prediction, but I have to agree with Shakes logic that Snews likely has an inside track on who the final two are. So how does Kathy get ousted. I would have to think that she goes next. I just can't see anyone beating her in the endurance challenge - I agree with Napalm there. She is the strongest remaining survivor, she takes yoga and she has will-power out the wazoo. N/P must decided that she is too dangerous and that they need to ge rid of her now - while they still can. This would fit the preview about more twists remaining. All they have to do is convince Vee to go aong with them - whick I would think she would probably do considering that she is probably next otherwise. Which also supports the Vee is a player statements. At that point, Vee has a strong possibility of winning the IC

Personally, I don't see Vee winning a Final Two vote against Neleh. Did N/P betray the Rotu Four...perhaps, but they were never actually part of the Alliance. They merely had a non-agression pact. On the other hand VEE actually seemed to be a part of thier alliance. Tammy refered to her "five person" alliance before everything blew up and it was mostly agreed at that time that Vee was the other person. Neleh never gave her word not to vote off ther Rotu 4, but Vee seemed to actually be a part f it. I think the "evil mormon" editing is a red herring, Snews is on the money on the N/V final, but I think that Neleh still wins - especially when taken in concert with the other spoilers that I posted on Neleh's thesd.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-18-02, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kathy goes next. Neleh win it all."
Vee did not break the pact with the Rotu 4..they broke it with her..bc they felt she couldn't be trusted..when she at first told them she couldn't vote against Rob..they dumped her..Tammy even said she wished she could have kept a strong 5th person in her alliance..Vee only joined the alliance of S/N/K/P when she realized that the Rotu 4 did not need her anymore..

This is why i think that the rotu 4 would vote for Vee over Neleh..only bc Neleh actually did break a pact she did have with the Rotu 4 bc John even said before he was kicked off..that Neleh and Paschal supported him..and then he was betrayed..

I still think Kathy would make the best S4 winner..but i much rather see Vee win than Neleh..so we will take this spoiler/specualtion as it is..and see what happens.

05-18-02, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cutie Click to send private message to cutie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Kathy goes next. Neleh win it all."
it is not impossible for n/p to vote off k, they are too loyal to do so (pascal says he played the game with integrity)

john said in an interview that he would vote for someone who plays the game and would put his feelings apart, i think this means he would vote for neleh instead of vee.

05-18-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
18. "i also also agree spidey (lol)"
but...spolers supporting n/v:

gina mentions that she "thinks" she can guess who the winner is (she knows the final two) which suggests that vee may be in f2 (she must think that neleh would win)

the last minute deal and the twist of fate points to a twist of fate for vee in my opinion, since all of us think vee would be next to go

the most important point is most of us would never think of a n/v final two, becoz this combo is not too logical or spoiler-supported, so why would snewer come up with this "prediction", is it because they actually KNOWS the result instead of "predicting" it? i read the articles and i dun really think they support the v/n f2 with logic/spoiler well...

but again, i still give a lot of credit to the kathy web spoiler, i hope snew is wrong and kathy could win it all!

05-18-02, 04:38 PM (EST)
25. "RE: i also also agree spidey (lol)"
Okay, and about that comment made by Jeff, they have edited tribal councils going back to Zoe by him saing something and showing a certain "survivor" it implies to. The ones that it always seems to edit is Neleh and Kathy. Back like two tribal councils ago, this is what Jeff said: "6 more days to go hang in there " I mean c'mon don't you think that is implyinh SOMETHING? and then even just last tribal council! "The only thing that guarantees you a spot in the final two is winning two more immunities ." Okay, winning two more immunities is said over Kathy's picture...i think its a definite foreshadow. What about the whole "i love to win this game!" hmmm? That seemed kinda edited over...and what about all the times she has been seen under the waterfall...and you can't forget at tribal council when she voted, you were shown fire before and after. Many things point to Kathy and I just don't see why he has edited Kathy and Neleh SO much to see both of them fall short.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-02, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: i also also agree spidey (lol)"
>but...spolers supporting n/v:
>
>gina mentions that she "thinks" she
>can guess who the winner
>is (she knows the final
>two) which suggests that vee
>may be in f2 (she
>must think that neleh would
>win)

This could just as easily point to a P/K final 2. Kathy was extremely irritating even up to the time Gina got the boot. She and Sarah would assume Pappy beat her.

>
>the last minute deal and the
>twist of fate points to
>a twist of fate for
>vee in my opinion, since
>all of us think vee
>would be next to go

Ok, maybe this one, what with the twist of fate, given that everyone think Vee is likely next. And although last minute deal supports V/K banding together, if Vee does win F4 IC, Kathy could lose the tie-breaker. (But not if IC winner breaks tie. Ten Vee would surely keep Kathy.)
>
>
>the most important point is most
>of us would never think
>of a n/v final two,
>becoz this combo is not
>too logical or spoiler-supported, so
>why would snewer come up
>with this "prediction", is it
>because they actually KNOWS the
>result instead of "predicting" it?
>i read the articles and
>i dun really think they
>support the v/n f2 with
>logic/spoiler well...

That's one of the reasons this bothers me so much. If Snewser said he KNOWS (i.e source-driven), then I would have no choice but to concede it. And that would explain why the logic isn't too convincing, because they really don't know how it happens, just that it does. Speculation, on the other hand, would normally be supported by a heavy dose of evidence. But WHY would Snewser couch this as spec. if it was one of the all-time great iron-clad spoilers, giving away the winner - isn't that the whole aim of this? Why wouldn't he want to take full credit for truly uncovering the truth, instead of just a good prediction based on spoiling evidence? The only explanation for this is he is trying to keep his source out of trouble?

>
>but again, i still give a
>lot of credit to the
>kathy web spoiler, i hope
>snew is wrong and kathy
>could win it all!

Ditto. She deserves it far more than any of the others. Maybe that is why I am having such a hard time believing this? It will be such a let-down.

Kat 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-02, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kat Click to send private message to Kat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "New person..My thoughts and questions..."

I have enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts.

My only comment with Vee as a potential final Survivor winner is "yawn." I mean, to me, she's been the must lackluster contestent.

I initially *really* liked her. But, when she sided with Sean and Rob and Sarah to vote out hunter, I lost a lot of respect for her. At that particular time, it was a really stupid move, considering they were *not* winning immunity challenges.

Also, I really didn't respect her for siding with Rob, who to me was really the most arrogant and unchristian like person out there.

The other thing that's bugged me about her (and Sean) is that they're both always praying or talking about God, but they've been the most complaining and gossiping folks out there! That's not very christian like! It just annoys me.

Plus, I just have never gotten really happy or sad for Vee, except when she talked about her husband. Otherwise, I saw her as lacking backbone to really voice her opinions, unless the opinions were behind someone's back.

If Vee wins, I will be severely disappointed because she's never been much of a player in the game. She just hasn't made any impression on me.

Plus, we've barely seen anything of her in the interviews, etc.

I know this source was completely accurate with the ousting of Sean but I just can't see this happening. And if it does, it will be almost as big of a let down as Tina winning. *yawn*

I guess we'll all find out soon but I will be incredibly disappointed if Vee wins.

Of the final four, I actually hope Kathy wins because to me, she's really shown alot of skill and heart.

And I'm sincerely glad Sean is gone. He really annoyed me. He complained so much and I lost tons of respect for him after the way he and Rob talked about the women of the tribe.

Kat

05-18-02, 06:31 PM (EST)
29. "RE: New person..My thoughts and questions..."
Hey Kat, this is the SPOILER board. The board you are looking for is called BASHERS board and is located one above this one in the lobby. First time poster, honest mistake.

And welcome to SB, where its never to late to join the party.

05-18-02, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kat Click to send private message to Kat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: New person..My thoughts and questions..."

I don't understand the problem....the other posts also talk about their predictions.....what they wish would happen. I have seen lots of comments like people not liking Vee or Neleh...

I really don't see why my post needs to go elsewhere. Explain please.

05-18-02, 07:00 PM (EST)
32. "RE: New person..My thoughts and questions..."
>
>I don't understand the problem....the other
>posts also talk about their
>predictions.....what they wish would happen.
> I have seen lots
>of comments like people not
>liking Vee or Neleh...
>
>I really don't see why my
>post needs to go elsewhere.
> Explain please.

Kat, this thread is for the purpose of discussing spoilers and theories regarding Vee. This is not a vote thread. If you want to "talk about your predictions....what you wish would happen" then go ahead and do it in the designated vote thread located on this page.

Your post had no spoiler or speculation discussion, only your opinions as to who you like and don't like, hence it belongs on the Basher board.

05-18-02, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: New person..My thoughts and questions..."
very mature response. I'm glad to see this type of behavoir in the world.

Hope this isn't a V/N final. This is edited to be the Kathy show why kill it now?

D.R.

Tylogulator 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-02, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tylogulator Click to send private message to Tylogulator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "The Big ol' What If?"
Kathy would be a fool not to align herself with Vee and between the two of them they have a good chance of winning the F4 IC. Then we will have our first tie vote under the new rules...
And it's not out of the question that either P or N will be voted out at the F4 immunity challenge...

If this happens, Kathy would use her brain and continue her alliance with V, since she would stand a better chance of beating her against the jury then P or N. They would then have a 66% chance of making the final 2, so long as V keeps her word, which, as we've seen, hasn't been the most reliable, throwing more confusion into the mix.

I can see a K/V Final 2 and wouldn't be at all surprised to see V win. There seems to be a pattern of 'minorities' winning Survivors. A gay male in S1, a southern shy female in S2, and a Jewish male in S3...it only makes logical sense to follow the pattern and see that an african-american female should win S4...only if there's a pattern of course....

But this Final 4 all depends on immunity and I'll bet nickels for your nightmares we'll have a tie vote at F4 TC. The only question is, what effect will the new rules have on the contestants...Anywho, I do believe V will win and if she does I'm 100% convinced the game is fixed....later y'all

potatochip 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-02, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail potatochip Click to send private message to potatochip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
re: John/Rotu Four not voting for Neleh over Vecepia...
In John's CBS chat he was asked if there was any one person he particularly bonded with. He answered:
John Carroll: I bonded with four people: Gabriel, Neleh, the General and Tammy, and I'm very, very close friends with all four of them. I talk to them almost every day.

If John says that he bonded with Neleh and they were very close, don't you guys think that she would get his jury vote? Or do you think this is just deliberate misdirection by the Forces That Be who more than likely edit the cast members' responses, hoping to surprise the laypeople when John doesn't vote for Neleh in F2?

05-18-02, 10:24 PM (EST)
35. "Please Explain..."
If according to Snewsner Vee wins...why would Sean on the CBS morning show say that Kathy would have had it easier with Vee and Sean if vee is going to win anyway>

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-19-02, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "I'm a Believer"
Hey everyone, I totally want Kathy to win as much as anyone else, but it doesn't look like she's gonna. I worried when she chose P/N over S/V, then Sean's comments, then Kim P saying Kathy should win in TvGuide, all of this points to her not winning.

And SNews is "eerily accurate," so I fear the doubters may be grasping at straws.

Personally, I'm ok with Vee winning. I've just felt like "anyone but Pappy and Neleh is acceptable, and Please, please win Kathy."

But Snews has spoken. Final hope: the site's predictions Sunday morning.

Lancerdude74 165 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-02, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
Does snewser usually post their predictions as early before the episode as they did for the finale? If so it would seem like they have a lot of confidence in their picks. If this is usual for them though, then it wouldn't be a big deal. Anyone have any info?

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-02, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
I'll accept that it is more than likely that final 2 are Vee and Neleh, based on Snewser's previous record. The odds are he's correct.

One word why Vee could win, even though Tammy and Rob voted against her: Sean. Sean has been vocal about Neleh being the Princess and coasting along on Paschal's coattails. He will have a few days with the jury to voice his opinions. I would think this would be particularly offensive to Tammy and Zoe. I would think the Prima Donna act wouldn't fly with them after Sean starts telling them all of the inside scoop. I know they aren't supposed to discuss it, but I can't imagine a personality like Sean's keeping his mouth shut as soon as he gets to the lodge. I know John has spoken highly of Neleh now, but he could have gotten to know her after they all came back. They've had several months to email, talk, etc. Just because he talks to her now and likes her now, doesn't mean he voted for her then.

05-19-02, 12:57 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"

I can't see that the final tribal council would be very exciting if it were between Vee and anyone. It'd be more exciting if the final tribal council at least had Pappy because John and the others have a serious ax to grind with him.

They almost always have someone ticked off at that final TC. Last time it was ...well, I guess it was Tom and Kim at each other and maybe Ethan and the little skinny guy.

I can totally see John going off on Pappy and you know Sean will go off on someone.

So, I think it'll either be Pappy or Neleh in the F2 because they'd be most controversial. My guess is Kathy and Neleh in the F2, because they've had the most air time lately too. Plus, I think if Kathy gets the second Immunity tonight, Neleh and Pappy having to vote for each other would be dramatic too.

Now, let's see if I did this right this time or if I'm told again that I'm in the wrong place.

05-19-02, 01:11 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
Okay,after re-reading this a fourth time (and im still in denial) i have came to the conclusion that the information is reversed...or is a play on words. LOOK AT WHAT THEY FIRST SAY!

"Here's the Spin:"
Spin, in the dictionairy, is commonly referred to as this:

To provide an interpretation of (a statement or event, for example), especially in a way meant to sway public opinion: “a messenger who spins bogus research into a vile theology of hatred” (William A. Henry III).

Interesting, isn't it?

and another thing, when they say "Paschal and Kathy are voted off the island" they don't say when, which is why i think they have a good chance at the final two. They all eventually leave the island after the tribal council.

and then look at this quote:
"Rosie O'Donnell, the host for the reunion this Sunday night, claimed to have watched an early release of the finale. She also purportedly "slipped" the winner.

Don't buy it..."

Going with their "spin" I DO buy it, and Rosie has been TELLING us the winner all along.

and this last note:

"Without a doubt, NYC and the rest of the country will sit with baited breath during the final tribal council. The TC where Neleh and Vee plead their case to the jury."

The way this is worded seems completely out of context. For exapmle, if Neleh and Vecepia, as they established or think, are the final two, we ALREADY know that they would plead their case to the jury, so why would they add it? Also, the final tribal council and pleading to the jury comments are separated by a period, meaning that they are two different ideas. They could have said "While the country will sit with baited breath during the final tribal council, Neleh and Vee will plead their case to the jury. And if it means past tense, once again, it doesn't say when they pleaded their case. It could been infact because they had a tieand they are pleading to stay on the island, which sounds a little more likely.

So here's the 'spin' guys...

It's a joke.

Ps- Snewser im sorry if your right i just cant get my mind to believe it.

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-02, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
survivormitsx, you've done a good job looking at this and you've put a lot of time on it. Kudos to you for that. I would respectfully disagree, though. The spoilers community is sorta in competition with each other as to which site is the best in spoiling. If snewser puts it on his website, then he truly believes it and probably won't put any kind of spin on it. He's been shown in the past to have good sources and to have worked and networked hard to come up with the ultimate spoilers. He may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he believes this is the way it goes based on all of his work and the people in the know he's met.

05-19-02, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
Survivormitsx, you make sound like snewser is working for SeeBS, which is not true. I doubt very much he would joke with his predictions/spoilers.

I too want Kathy to win too, but have agreed with Webby on this. Snewser got only half of it right. Vee does not win, she is the runner-up, Neleh wins. I hate it, but that, I think is our fate.

05-19-02, 02:09 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
Well..i can hope, can't i?

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-02, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
GOD!!! this sucks, if it is true I will gag to death, eventhough I don't like Kathy and I don't want her to win, the less deserving of anyone is Vee, and how she has played the game.
Neleh or Paschal better come through for me!!

05-19-02, 03:14 PM (EST)
46. "The VEE parade continues......"
ACME Brain Trust and Survivor-Central have both made their picks and they are identical:

4th Place: Pappy
3rd Place: Kathy
2nd Place: Neleh

Sole Survivor: InVEEsible !!!!!

This truly sucks.

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-02, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: The VEE parade continues......"

This truly sucks.

this truly makes me wanna gag

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-02, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: The VEE parade continues......"
if she does'nt win there is going to be major crow eating

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-02, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: The VEE parade continues......"
This gives me the same queasy feeling I had when Tina won S2. The least interesting player - not to mention one of the least deserving players wins.

When I first read the snewser spoiler I hoped beyond hope that it wasn't true - but the evidence is mounting so fast that I'll have to face reality.

In conclusion: THIS SUCKS!

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-19-02, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: The VEE parade continues......"
Yes--it is looking like S4 will end with a wimper and not a bang. Too bad. Maybe somehow this is like the Zoe boot that almost everyone missed. I tend to doubt it, but maybe.

Either N or V would suck as winners. I was really rooting for K.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until S5.

05-20-02, 12:46 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
With this coming to pass I have the following question.

How did Snewser get his tickets to the renunion special? Did CBS provide them to him. If they did, they are idiots who should cut this guy off.

He clearly had inside info about the show and the outcome. who leaked the story to him, and then he published it. I know as spoilers we want to figure out the winner, that is fun. But to simply leak the winner, shows no spoiling skills at all, only networking skills and knowing an insider.

Obviously Snewser has mediocre spoiling abilities, he simply knows because he has inside info. I would be right almost all the time if I had the inside track.

Do you think CBS should not look into him. How could they not. They have to track down the leaks and I hope they do.
D.R.

Thats my rant. Oh well I hope S5 is good because it will probably be the last. I am so mad at MB for his editing debacle.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Survivornews.net Predictions"
Snewser received his tickets from CBS (both SB.com and SN.net were seated in the "press" section -- AK and I were next to Oxygen Network folks.) I think he even took a photo with Mark Burnett last night (although I don't believe Burnett was aware of who he was at the time.)

As far as Snewser's "predictions," during the 4 hour drive to NYC AK and I discussed this topic a bit and we both agreed (or at least I believe we both agreed) on one thing -- if Vee won, then a true spoiler could only look at the evidence and come to one conclusion -- that Snewser knew THE ENTIRE ending of the series and had simply opted to present some information as true "SN has learned" spoilers while masking the final winner as a "prediction."

Anyone who's been following Survivor since S1 knows that Snewser obviously isn't the first online person to have an extremely accurate source, he probably won't be the last, and I have my own thoughts on the whole matter that I'm not going to get into, but ya, it does seem a little strange that CBS would embrace him, but remember the PR person's creed -- there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •