The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Remember that "worst airport" thread?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-28-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Remember that "worst airport" thread?"
I had posted a message on that thread about how much I hate Garuda airlines from Indonesia...well, looky here:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070628.weuindoair0628/BNStory/International/?cid=al_gam_nletter_newsUp

They are now banned from flying into the EU!!!

There is justice (and take a look at all the other airlines that are banned from now flying into Europe)

**Cat-a-trois by Agman**

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Remember that "worst airport" t... foonermints 06-28-07 1
 RE: Remember that "worst airport" t... StarryLuna 06-28-07 2
   RE: Remember that "worst airport" t... CouchTater 06-29-07 3
   RE: Remember that "worst airport" t... dragonflies 06-29-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-07, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Remember that "worst airport" thread?"
Many should be banned from flying AT ALL.

We don't travel in strange places anymore, but Mr. Mints can remember flying in worn out DC 3s and 4s on Satco "The Airline of Peru" which were repaired with chewing gum and baling wire. Another beauty was Ariana, the airline of Afghanistan, and let's not forget Biman, the airline of Bangladesh. *shudder*

Let's get drunk and do a chastityCharity ride with sister Paris Hilton!
Here today - Gone to Maui!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-28-07, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Remember that "worst airport" thread?"
Well, flying Delta out of JFK isn't necessarily recommended. Check out this video from two days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R06dAgpmmbg

A Delta flight circled on the ground and sat on the tarmac for SEVEN HOURS before finally departing JFK for DFW. Even worse, Delta would not allow the flight to return to get food for the passengers.

It's a Syren kind of summer

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-29-07, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Remember that "worst airport" thread?"
This...is. my. worst. nightmare!

So far I've been lucky and not had anything like this happen to me. And recently I flew from Washington to SC on Delta and every flight was on time with nary a glitch, but this kind of thing seems to be happening more and more and the odds are going up of it happening more and more.

There ought to be laws that dictate how long people can be held hostage by an airline on a tarmac.

Hanging Ten in Tribe land

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-29-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Remember that "worst airport" thread?"
I would have organized everyone that had a cell phone to call Delta and complain. All at the same time. Loudly.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •