The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"National Pollinator Week."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"National Pollinator Week."
Do not squish the bees this week!

http://www.pollinator.org/pollinator_week.htm

Summertribe and the living is easy!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: National Pollinator Week. Seana 06-27-07 1
   RE: National Pollinator Week. jbug 06-27-07 2
 RE: National Pollinator Week. Magnolia_Rocker 06-27-07 3
   RE: National Pollinator Week. brvnkrz 06-27-07 4
       RE: National Pollinator Week. Magnolia_Rocker 06-27-07 5
           RE: National Pollinator Week. brvnkrz 06-27-07 6
               RE: National Pollinator Week. Asrai 06-27-07 10
                   RE: National Pollinator Week. brvnkrz 06-28-07 12
 RE: National Pollinator Week. Seana 06-27-07 7
   RE: National Pollinator Week. FishWoman 06-27-07 8
       RE: National Pollinator Week. Snidget 06-27-07 9
 RE: National Pollinator Week. Glow 06-28-07 11
 RE: National Pollinator Week. Cyndimaus 06-28-07 13
 RE: National Pollinator Week. Brownroach 06-28-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-07, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: National Pollinator Week."
Hey there cutie! Wanna pollinate with a *real* bug?

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-07, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: National Pollinator Week."
This? is a real bug! An original, I might add.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-27-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: National Pollinator Week."
I don't squish bees, I run from them. Thankyouverymuch.

A Sharnina Creation

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-07, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: National Pollinator Week."
I'm with you. I run as fast as I can while swatting my arms all over the place. Picture Phoebe from Friends, jogging.

Celebrating Pride with Syren

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-27-07, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: National Pollinator Week."
LOL! Me too, and its a staccato burst of squeals instead of a normal long scream. My DH gets a lot of laughs at my expense.

A Sharnina Creation

06-27-07, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: National Pollinator Week."
I don't squeal though. I get angry and yell curse words at the bee. *snort*

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-07, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: National Pollinator Week."
OMG! That? Is so me!

The cursing really annoys GF, though. The kids laugh their hineys off when I do the bee dance. I usually glare at them. All of them!

Summer Siggies by Sharnina

06-28-07, 10:35 AM (EST)
12. "RE: National Pollinator Week."
They would probably haul the two of us off on the short bus if we were together and a bee was trying to attack us.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-07, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: National Pollinator Week."
I was just out in the garden and I saw a bee, so I said hi to it. Then I thought about coming here. Then I remembered that when I was really little, I tried to kiss bees. My mother took a picture of me doing just that. It is one of those famous family pictures.

Anyway, it was kind of weird how I thought "Look, a bee! I'll go tell Snidget."

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-27-07, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: National Pollinator Week."
When my sister and I were little, we would pet bumblebees. Our mom told us that if we waited for them to land on a flower, and then very gently touched them with our finger, they would like it.

We were never stung, so maybe they do like it.

Any bee other than a big fat bumblebee? I'm there with the rest of you arm-flapping, squeaky-voiced, girlie-girls!

font size=1 color=red]a J.Slice of summer

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-07, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: National Pollinator Week."
You two are so cute!

My best fend (that is how I said it) when I was about two was a robin.

Me, I'm always the one calmly watching the stinging critters amusing themselves by chasing the people waving their arms. Kinda like cats only want to sit on the allergic person the bees and wasps only seem to like to fly around the people that freak out.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: National Pollinator Week."
After hearing all this "the bees are in trouble" stuff, I am even less likely to squish them than I was before. I usually just shoo them away. The only time I would ever squish a bee is when it was trying to sting one of my babies.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-28-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: National Pollinator Week."
My ten year old son is paranoid of bees. (he was stung when he was like 6 years old and still remembers it)

The other day he was taking the garbage out to the dumptster at church and came back to me to anxiously report that there were bees flying around him. "They were trying to drink my sweat!" he told me. Then he held up a finger and said, "I think one spit on me right here." At this point I had to leave the room to laugh.

Juicy summer sig by Sharnina

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: National Pollinator Week."
There was a bee flying around my apartment this morning. How it got in I don't know. I opened the door hoping it would fly out but it went in the other room and then I didn't see it and I had to leave for work.

If it's still there tonight, I do plan to squish it.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •