The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Kathy vote with Vee?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-17-02, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Kathy vote with Vee?"
With so many thresds, I will probably get in trouble for starting this one, but I have seen this discussion in nearly every thread and I would like to have one thread with all the best arguments. I believe this discussion is pivitol to answering so many other questions?

Will there be a tie vote
How will the Rotu 4 on the jury react?

In an earnest effort to spoil the show, I would like to read your ideas about this crucial question.

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Kathy vote with Vee? Spidey 05-17-02 1
 Sorry Bear... IceCat 05-17-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-02, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Kathy vote with Vee?"
A few points:

She SHOULD vote with Vee, if she has any sense, but I'm not sure she does. She is really more worried about how she looks than what the best strategy is. Personally, I can't see anyone holding it against Kathy if she votes with Vee. (Of course N/P might, but those hypocrites are another story entirely) She's trying to win a million dollars for chrissakes. What is she supposed to do, vote for herself? I think it is a little much for any jury to ask that she try to win via immunity.

Besides, if she ends up with Vee in the finals, who is the Rotu jury going to vote for? Vee? Not happening.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-02, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sorry Bear..."
We are going to try and keep the number of threads to a minimum... this can either go on the Kathy thread or onto the SOTS. The SOTS is where we can bring ideas from the individual threads out for comparison.

I definitely don't wan't to discourage you from discussing this idea but I do want to keep the discussion in the fewest number of threads. I'm locking this one while it still has only one reply.

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •