The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"5 years today."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-22-07, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"5 years today."
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

Today is my fifth year wedding anniversary. 10 years ago I'd have said I'd never be married. Today I could never imagine being without her.

So, who/what inspires you?

Stomach-turning sigs by Sharnina, 2007
Ironically enough, I forgot to put my wedding ring back on when I left for work this morning!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 5 years today. Max Headroom 06-22-07 1
 RE: 5 years today. geg6 06-22-07 2
 RE: 5 years today. Estee 06-22-07 3
 RE: 5 years today. Glow 06-22-07 4
   RE: 5 years today. newsomewayne 06-22-07 6
 RE: 5 years today. byoffer 06-22-07 5
   RE: 5 years today. brvnkrz 06-22-07 10
       RE: 5 years today. samboohoo 06-22-07 14
           RE: 5 years today. byoffer 06-22-07 17
               RE: 5 years today. brvnkrz 06-22-07 22
 RE: 5 years today. Magnolia_Rocker 06-22-07 7
   RE: 5 years today. newsomewayne 06-22-07 8
       RE: 5 years today. Magnolia_Rocker 06-22-07 9
           RE: 5 years today. Maroonclown 06-22-07 11
               RE: 5 years today. byoffer 06-22-07 18
                   RE: 5 years today. Maroonclown 06-22-07 20
           RE: 5 years today. Silvergirl1 06-22-07 24
               RE: 5 years today. Magnolia_Rocker 06-22-07 26
               RE: 5 years today. sharnina 06-22-07 35
 RE: 5 years today. Maroonclown 06-22-07 12
 RE: 5 years today. cahaya 06-22-07 13
 RE: 5 years today. nailbone 06-22-07 15
 RE: 5 years today. samboohoo 06-22-07 16
 RE: 5 years today. FishWoman 06-22-07 19
 RE: 5 years today. qwertypie 06-22-07 21
 RE: 5 years today. jbug 06-22-07 23
 RE: 5 years today. Silvergirl1 06-22-07 25
   RE: 5 years today. newsomewayne 06-22-07 30
 RE: 5 years today. weltek 06-22-07 27
 RE: 5 years today. arkiegrl 06-22-07 28
   RE: 5 years today. CTgirl 06-22-07 29
 RE: 5 years today. Sagebrush Dan 06-22-07 31
 RE: 5 years today. volsfan 06-22-07 32
 RE: 5 years today. ARnutz 06-22-07 33
 RE: 5 years today. RudyRules 06-22-07 34
 RE: 5 years today. sharnina 06-22-07 36
 RE: 5 years today. Puffy 06-22-07 37
 RE: 5 years today. mysticwolf 06-22-07 38
 RE: 5 years today. whoami 06-23-07 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 5 years today."
Congratulations on the anniversary!

As for me, I've been lacking in inspiration lately. Maybe when our kitchen remodeling is done, I'll be able to get some of DW's time without having to talk about baseboards, quarter-round or where lighting should be installed. That would be inspiring, coming home to a kitchen which is no longer trashed.

Summer sigpic created by Slice!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 5 years today."
Happy anniversary, Wayne! Mrs. Wayne is a lucky woman.

As for my inspirations?

My Dad, always. Always.

My nieces, who are just the best girls ever.

And, as my former therapist used to tell me to say as a mantra, myself for being tough and getting this far on my own.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 5 years today."
'You raise me up... To more than I can be.'

Yeah, like that takes a lot of effort.

I have the comfort of knowing she agrees with me.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 5 years today."
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations! So sweet.

My husband inspires me.
Ryan Star inspires me.

Does your finger feel nekkid?

06-22-07, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 5 years today."
Does your finger feel nekkid?

Yes! It does!

Naked beneath my clothes sigpic by Snidget, 2007

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 5 years today."
Mostly the lvoe between Bravie and Estee inspires me.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 5 years today."
It confuses me.

Congrats, Wayne.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 5 years today."
Estee's a guy, right?

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

06-22-07, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 5 years today."
No, Estee is 3 people - one of each gender.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 5 years today."
Male, female and sheep? No wonder I'm attracted to hir.

Celebrating Pride with Syren

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-22-07, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 5 years today."
My DH and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on the 11th. My DH has always inspired me but now the majority of inspiration I have is in knowing that I am carrying and growing our children. Being pregnant is the most awe-inspiring thing that has ever happened to me. I am reading books, scouring the internet, getting any little bit of knowledge I can about what's happening right now, at this very second with the babies. I wake up amazed every morning. Can you tell I love being pregnant?

A Sharnina Creation

06-22-07, 09:13 AM (EST)
8. "RE: 5 years today."
Can you tell I love being pregnant?

Yes. I can also tell you've never been pregnant in August! Come back then and give us an update.

I don't know if I've said it, but congratulations on being pregnant. That's wonderfu.

06-22-07, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 5 years today."
Hee! At least I'll be pregnant in August in New Jersey and not in Mississippi (my home state). I appreciate small favors.

A Sharnina Creation

Thank you! *hugs*

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 5 years today."
Just be careful what you name the little one.

http://tinyurl.com/394vde

06-22-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
18. "RE: 5 years today."
So 4real is no good, but presumable Forreal or For-Real would be okay? I guess the government wants the monopoly on numbering us.

Wasn't there a Sienfeld episode where George wanted to name a baby Nine? (or maybe Seven - I think it was in honour of a baseball player). I forget the whole premise, but think he must have mentioned his desire to use the number name in the future if he ever had kids, and someone else was then trying to steal the name.

06-22-07, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: 5 years today."
On Married With Children, as the cast was sailing that great motorcycle over the shark tank, they brought in a kid-cousin named "Seven".

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 5 years today."

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I was only preggers one time, and it was amazing.

As for it being better in August in New Jersey than in Mississippi, I really don't know about that. It gets pretty humid on the East Coast in August.

I bought my DD home from the hospital on March 12th, 1990, and it was 90 degrees outside. That was rare, of course. I had packed a heavy velvet dress to wear home.

A 2007 Sharnina original

06-22-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
26. "RE: 5 years today."
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-07 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

I moved here in August '05. Believe me there is no comparison to the heat and humidity here compared to the deep south. When you feel like you have to chew the air before you breath it then you know its bad. I'm actually laughing at the native NJ people complaining about the humidity. Just like they laugh at southerners who freak out due to a bit of rare snow.

A Sharnina Creation

Doh, edit to thank you for the congrats!

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-22-07, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: 5 years today."
I bought my DD...

Wow! when did hospitals start selling babies?!

Congrats Magnolia!

The Heavens by Syren.
When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4

Shar's World

06-22-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
12. "RE: 5 years today."
Congratulations Wayne, on 5 years together.

Me? I get inspired by a lot of things but my mom's recent brush with the big "C" and the way she came through was nothing short of amazing.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 5 years today."
Congratulations, Wayne. It sounds like life has indeed been a blessing for you and your family. I feel about my wife and family much like you do.

I'm with Geg in that my father is the person who inspires me most. It's from him I learned not what to think, but how to think. This is true of my wife, too, about her father.

Again, happy anniversary and may you, your wife and your family have a wonderful day of celebration.

Ragtop Ride by foonermints

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 5 years today."
5 years? Pshhh...rookies.

Congrats! And hopes for many many more.

As for me, my parents and DW provide me with inspiration. And I'm hoping to get some inspiration from being out in the wilderness for the next two weeks. Those that have been before say it's a life-changing experience. I have a pretty good life right now, but a little extra juice couldn't hurt.

New sig courtesy of Sharnina!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 5 years today."
Congrats Wayne!

I think that different things inspire me at different times.

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-22-07, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 5 years today."
Congratulations on five years, Wayne!

I'm sure plenty of people/things inspire me, but apparently not at this moment, as I can't think of one.

Summer by Sharnina!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 5 years today."
Happy Anniversary!
Here is a gift for you and your lovely bride

5 years is wood, right?

Sharnina enthralls me so!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 5 years today."
Happy Anniversary Wayne. 5 years and 2 kids! You didn't waste any time, did you?
Ironically enough, I forgot to put my wedding ring back on when I left for work this morning!
I never take mine off.

BTW: DH & I celebrated our 21st on Wednesday.

Sharina gave me this Southern Comfort so blame her if I get hot silly.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 5 years today."

Happy Anniversary, Wayne and Mrs. Wayne.

DH and I have been married 18 years as of June 10th. I had his wedding ring engraved inside with the date, so he'd never forget.

What are you two doing to celebrate? Need a babysitter?

A 2007 Sharnina original

06-22-07, 03:26 PM (EST)
30. "RE: 5 years today."
I'm taking DW to her favorite restaurant.

Mom & Dad are cominig down to do some babysitting tonight.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: 5 years today."
Congrats, Wayne. Eeek, I just realized it will be anniversary seven for us. Hope that Seven Year Itch thing is hoooey.

I'm realizing I have to work to FEEL inspiration. It's not that I lack inspiring things in my life. I just lack motivation or something. I need to work on this.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: 5 years today."
Happy anniversary, Wayne and Mrs. Wayne.

Syren rocks.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: 5 years today."
Happy Wood Anniversary (or would you rather have silverware?)

Congrats to you and your wife and have a great celebration this weekend.

Summertime by Sharnina

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: 5 years today."
Congratulations. Way to go. May they get better and better.

My parents were my inspiration in that they hung in there, but I was more inspired to NOT have a trainwreck marriage like theirs. So, I guess we were our own inspirations.

Transcribed by Sharnina

More wagging, less barking.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: 5 years today."
congrats man!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: 5 years today."
Happy Anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. Wayne!

May you have many more happy years together.

A syren original

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: 5 years today."
Congrats on 5 years Wayne!

Another Sharina orignal!
"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-22-07, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: 5 years today."
Congratulations! to you and Mrs. Wayne.

I don't know if you realized but that roller coaster is the Tennessee Tornado at Dollywood. Wooo Hooo!

The Heavens by Syren.
When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4

Shar's World

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: 5 years today."
What a nice tribute to your wife. I wish you many more years of happiness and togetherness.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: 5 years today."
Congratulations, Wayne. May it just keep getting better and better.

Tribe pinned me up! blogging's scary

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-23-07, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: 5 years today."
Congratulations on 5 years newsomewayne. Make every moment count, they go by so fast.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •