The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Official Episode 12 Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-02, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Official Episode 12 Predictions"

===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

OK, another week, another instance where I have little time of my own to do little more than list our official predictions.

Bootee: Sean
IC Winner: Kathy
RC Winner: Sean

I hesitate to do this for fear that his already enormously swelled head will get even bigger and explode across all of Blowsville, but since I agree with them myself, I'm going to blatantly steal shakes' posting of his reasons for his picks and include them below.

All I'd like to add to the below reasoning of shakes is that I still feel, like I've been saying for some time now, that another reason for Kathy to align with Neleh and Pappy is that, after their betrayal of the Rotu 4, neither Pappy or Neleh are likely to be considered by Kathy to be the "locks" to win any Final 2 vote that many home viewers seem to consider them to be. In my opinion, despite being from the other tribe, in a Final 2 with Kathy, either Sean and Vee are more likely receive jury votes from the Rotu 4 than Paschal and Neleh would be in the same situation.

As many have surmised for weeks now, Tale of Two Cities has long been anticipated to mean the choice Kathy will have to make this ep between the two suballiances.

The fact that Kathy wins IC is basically a no-brainer even without IceCat's great vidcap analysis, since Kathy's choice is so definitive it could only be made with the full confidence that she isn't going anywhere....hence, the IC victory.

Now many people have stated that Kathy would be stupid to side with P/N over V/S since she would have a tougher time beating either P/N in the final two than S/V. However, what those people fail to grasp is that at this point in the game Kathy can not afford the luxury of thinking that far in advance.....as she stated to her son, no matter which twosome she sides with she is going to be voted out in the F3. Therefore, Kathy KNOWS that she HAS to win the F3 immunity to have ANY chance at all of going to the finals....therefore, Kathy's ONLY concern when making her tale of two cities decision is which twosome would she have an easier time beating in the final immunity challenge, thus assuring her a spot in the finals.

Let's see......Vee has finished first or second in the last three IC's and Sean is about to win the super-combo biggie sized RC which will in turn place a huge target on his back as the top IC competition. ON the other hand, we have the stumbling judge and heleN, who has been a complete non-entity in the challenges.

Therefore, Kathy's decision is an easy one, no matter how much misdirection and drama MB tries to cram down our throats tonight.

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... shakes the clown 05-16-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-16-02, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 12 Predictions"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-02 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

Hey Webby, thanks for the props....and I should mention that you were one of the orginal posters who first stated that Kathy's decision would have to be based on who she had a better chance against in the IC as opposed to the final vote.

I didn't bother mentioning it in my vote post, but I completely agree that Kathy may have an easier time beating P/N in the final two than S/V because of the Rotu 4 betrayal. However, the one reason I am starting to hesitate in thinking that way is because of the way Rotu-4 have been voting since the Pappy betrayal.....even after they got screwed by Pappy and heleN they have continued to throw their votes at Sean and Vee.

Also, remember Tammy and Robert trying to recruit P/N with the comment, "Do you really want to be standing next to Sean or Vee in the finals." I don't want to call it racist, but there was definitely an elitest attitude by the Rotu-4 in regards to Sean and Vee as if they feel that those two have no right to be as far into the game as they have made it.

Also note the non-favorable comments since their boot in regard to Sean and Vee.......yet they have nothing but praise for Pappy and heleN.

I am starting to believe that despite the betrayal of P/N, the Rotu-4 would still vote for either one of them (and Kathy for that matter) over Sean and Vee.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •